frozensky's everything...
Last post by furrensic
Today 12:34 PM

Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:23 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(Sure! I can mention you if Nightsky wants to join our little rebel peacekeeping group! Just tell me if She does! She may also meet Raventuft, another charrie of mine if she does choose too.)

Kiwipaw bounced after her mentor and trotted slowly next to Nightsky when she caught up. "Can you smell anything good?" She asked her mentor.
"Don't ask me what do you smell?" She said with a smile.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 12:59 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
"Don't ask me what do you smell?" She said with a smile.
Kiwipaw smiled mischevously. She lifted her nose in the air and sniffed slowly. "Well...that's a mouse, and over there's a frog, and then over there-" She sniffed again. "Is a rabbit" She gestured to all the possible routes they could go to. "Maybe the rabbit? It could feed more cats" Kiwipaw offered.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 3rd, 2019, 04:07 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwipaw smiled mischevously. She lifted her nose in the air and sniffed slowly. "Well...that's a mouse, and over there's a frog, and then over there-" She sniffed again. "Is a rabbit" She gestured to all the possible routes they could go to. "Maybe the rabbit? It could feed more cats" Kiwipaw offered.
"Yes why don't you try to get that." She said.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:31 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
"Yes why don't you try to get that." She said.
Kiwipaw slowly stalked towards the rabbit. "Can you take it from behind? Can you drive it towards me? I can catch it!" She whispered to Nightsky. She waited for her mentor to reply. "Rabbits are easier to catch in twos, right?" She asked. " unless you want me to just catch it" Kiwipaw concluded. She waited for Nightsky's reply.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 9th, 2019, 06:50 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Thistlebird walked through the snow. Small puffs could be seen whenever he exhaled. "No prey along here..." He fluffed out his fur against the rain and occasional gusts of wind. Darn it! He narrowed his eyes and stood under a tree. He looked around. He only saw paw prints in the snow. He took a deep breath and sat down. "I can barely smell any scent because of this wind.." Thistlebird huffed. "Or this rain." The warrior stood up and padded off toward the Thunderclan border. Before he could reach it, he thought better of it and swerved away, heading back into his own territory. "Best not.. Wouldn't want to get into an unwanted fight." The tom picked up his pace until he was sprinting through the territory. Without stopping, he leapt and grabbed hold on a tree trunk. He dug his claws into the bark and scrambled up the tree. When he decided he was high enough, he leaned away from the trunk and hauled himself onto a branch. "Hm." He purred, sitting down. "Actually, the rain isn't that bad..."

Character Site

Old January 9th, 2019, 10:46 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Yule

Thrushpaw made her way through ShadowClan territory her small narrow body gliding across the dead leaves and pine needles. The young calico wasn't sure what to do or why she was out here in the first place. Though she was to timid to go and ask someone to hang out or anything. At times that bothered her, her timid nature, though she couldn't help it. She lacked courage and wasn't good about talking to anyone, not even her closet friends.
Paw lightly crushing true leaves beneath her. Crushing leaves was one of Thrushpaw's favorite sounds especially when you lifted your paw and the wind blew them away with a rustle. Today had the perfect chilly breeze for that. Even if it wasn't lead fall there was still plenty of leaves. They were pretty mixed up with the needles. Letting out a puff of air the apprentice stoped to just sit in silence. It didn't even seem like a squirrel was out today. Must be what happens the colors joining leaf bare.
It's quite

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 9th, 2019, 11:56 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Thistlebird walked through the snow. Small puffs could be seen whenever he exhaled. "No prey along here..." He fluffed out his fur against the rain and occasional gusts of wind. Darn it! He narrowed his eyes and stood under a tree. He looked around. He only saw paw prints in the snow. He took a deep breath and sat down. "I can barely smell any scent because of this wind.." Thistlebird huffed. "Or this rain." The warrior stood up and padded off toward the Thunderclan border. Before he could reach it, he thought better of it and swerved away, heading back into his own territory. "Best not.. Wouldn't want to get into an unwanted fight." The tom picked up his pace until he was sprinting through the territory. Without stopping, he leapt and grabbed hold on a tree trunk. He dug his claws into the bark and scrambled up the tree. When he decided he was high enough, he leaned away from the trunk and hauled himself onto a branch. "Hm." He purred, sitting down. "Actually, the rain isn't that bad..."
Hickoryfang trodded through the drizzle, his thick pelt heavy and wet. Why did I decide to go hunting, knowing it was going to rain? I must be an idiot. And he probably was, considering he was regularly told that he was--mainly due to his stupid jokes. He couldn't smell anything due to the rain, and he couldn't hear anything due to the wind. He felt like he was walking around, minus two of his most important senses. He heard a voice unfamiliar to him and stopped. Thankfully, the wind was blowing from the direction of the voice, and he caught the faint scent of a ShadowClan cat. Thank StarClan. He was getting tired of hunting alone. He trotted towards the voice and found what appeared to be a tom sitting in the tree. "Are you sure about that?" the brown and white tabby called out. He sat under the tree, partially out of the rain.
Old January 11th, 2019, 08:39 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Beetlepaw slowly walked around the clans territory. The Bombay mix leaped into a tree, her yellow eyes glancing around. Her tail swished lowly, looking at some small critters, she carefully jumped over to a different tree.

@prepkenile

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 11th, 2019, 09:04 PM
you just lost the game

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Beetlepaw slowly walked around the clans territory. The Bombay mix leaped into a tree, her yellow eyes glancing around. Her tail swished lowly, looking at some small critters, she carefully jumped over to a different tree.

@prepkenile
Palepaw walked through the forest, searching for his friend. He remembered the last time he met with her, when he had hoped to get into a fight with her. He realized now how eager he was to fight, having taken no time to ask what she had done to deserve Kiwipaw's mildly irritating wrath. Even then, Kiwipaw had no intention of hurting Beetlepaw, only agitating her. Why hadn't Palepaw thought about what he was doing?
It didn't matter now, anyway. He wanted to spend some more time with the quiet apprentice, and hoped she would say something when she saw him. He wouldn't call out to her anyway - he didn't want to scare away all the prey.
Feel free to PM me on discord whenever you need to. My discord is @prepkenile#8732
Old January 11th, 2019, 09:13 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by prepkenile View Post
Palepaw walked through the forest, searching for his friend. He remembered the last time he met with her, when he had hoped to get into a fight with her. He realized now how eager he was to fight, having taken no time to ask what she had done to deserve Kiwipaw's mildly irritating wrath. Even then, Kiwipaw had no intention of hurting Beetlepaw, only agitating her. Why hadn't Palepaw thought about what he was doing?
It didn't matter now, anyway. He wanted to spend some more time with the quiet apprentice, and hoped she would say something when she saw him. He wouldn't call out to her anyway - he didn't want to scare away all the prey.
Beetlepaw glanced around, her eyes setting on a familiar apprentice. The black cat stood up, stretching her muscles, she jumped down to a lower branch.
Beetlepaw's tail flicked. "Hello." She greeted from above, quietly. The apprentice jumped down onto a branch that was a few feet above the ground.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days