Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 08:17 PM
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by Aolani
Today 08:15 PM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 07:57 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 07:55 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2017, 09:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

The old deputy entered the leader's den, his expression partly worried as he did so. Still limping a little after the incident on the border, his hues narrowing and going back to their natural state as he did so. "Blazingstar? Are you in here?" The tom asked. His voice was obviously strained, but his expression appeared to be calm. Shrikecall hadn't thought much about the attack since that day-- continuing on as though nothing was wrong. However, he couldn't ignore the fact that it had been getting harder for him to get around. He would, of course, brush it off as nothing, despite the fact that there was something wrong. Shrikecall glanced around, his expression calm and almost calculating. When he had first been given the position, he had always assumed that he would be in here someday. Now? Whether Heathertail, Marbledtongue, or someone else believed that he would... the tom knew all too well that he wasn't ever going to be called Shrikestar. Despite all his brushing it off as nothing, no problem, despite telling himself he was going to be fine... every sign pointed to the knowledge that it wasn't going to be fine. He wasn't okay. No matter how badly Shrikecall wanted to believe that he was just fine, the reality of the fact was that something was wrong.

But he still refused to get help.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 21st, 2017 at 09:20 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 09:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

An excitable young apprentice rolled over onto his back, hues gleaming with laughter and excitement as he did so. Oh sure, there was absolutely nothing exciting about his current situation... and yet Hailpaw acted as though it were the most wonderful thing ever. Why? Well, perhaps the tom just found the best in life and maybe he had too much energy to really 'calm down.' See, that had never been a part of his personality in whole. Calming down was not something that Hailpaw was good at. He was, in fact, quite horrible at it. A purr emitted from his throat as he did so. Being in the apprentices' den was one of Hailpaw's favorite things. He, as a matter of fact, quite loved being lazy and spending as much time as possible around other cats without doing much work. Just one of the tom's flaws... and honestly, he had quite a few. More then quite a few. Hailpaw was a nice cat, a fun cat to be around, but he was reckless. Lazy. Obnoxious, sometimes. And to be honest he didn't have a good definition of logic. So, it could be hard to get along with the tom at times.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 21st, 2017 at 09:30 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 09:39 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
An excitable young apprentice rolled over onto his back, hues gleaming with laughter and excitement as he did so. Oh sure, there was absolutely nothing exciting about his current situation... and yet Hailpaw acted as though it were the most wonderful thing ever. Why? Well, perhaps the tom just found the best in life and maybe he had too much energy to really 'calm down.' See, that had never been a part of his personality in whole. Calming down was not something that Hailpaw was good at. He was, in fact, quite horrible at it. A purr emitted from his throat as he did so. Being in the apprentices' den was one of Hailpaw's favorite things. He, as a matter of fact, quite loved being lazy and spending as much time as possible around other cats without doing much work. Just one of the tom's flaws... and honestly, he had quite a few. More then quite a few. Hailpaw was a nice cat, a fun cat to be around, but he was reckless. Lazy. Obnoxious, sometimes. And to be honest he didn't have a good definition of logic. So, it could be hard to get along with the tom at times.

A small caricat molly lay in her nest of moss, occasionally glancing at the tom who seemed crazy laughing for no reason. The ten moon old apprentice, Caracalpaw, contained a huff of annoyance. "Did you get into the herbs, Hailpaw?" She scoffed, "you sound like a crazy cat!" Sure, the apprentice was caring and humble, as well as devoted but she was also sassy. Forgetful. She was very forgetful at moments, so she forgot how non-serious Hailpaw was. Currently, she just wanted sleep. Caracalpaw decided she could just ask him what in StarClan's name he was laughing about and do just that.
Old May 21st, 2017, 09:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Lonestar23
Blazingstar was merely laying in his nest as a stressed lump of fur. Tensions were rising further and further with Thunderclan. Just so happens that they seemed to have abducted his mother, Alderscreech. It was quite infuriating the way they were acting. Childish.
His thoughts were interrupted by a strained meow at the entrance. The tension in his muscles relaxed a bit and the anger that burned in his golden hues ceased as the leader spun his head around and shifted his body to look at whoever was in the entrance. It was Skrikecall. "Hello, friend," he replied, although his ears pricked up at the scent of infection. Something was wrong with his deputy, very wrong. How did he not notice sooner? Or had he and he was simply consumed with other matters? This was irresponsible of him! "Come on in, what's the matter?" he inquired, flicking his tail towards the open area before his nest.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 21st, 2017, 10:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
A small caricat molly lay in her nest of moss, occasionally glancing at the tom who seemed crazy laughing for no reason. The ten moon old apprentice, Caracalpaw, contained a huff of annoyance. "Did you get into the herbs, Hailpaw?" She scoffed, "you sound like a crazy cat!" Sure, the apprentice was caring and humble, as well as devoted but she was also sassy. Forgetful. She was very forgetful at moments, so she forgot how non-serious Hailpaw was. Currently, she just wanted sleep. Caracalpaw decided she could just ask him what in StarClan's name he was laughing about and do just that.

Glancing up, the tom caught sight of a she cat who was constantly hanging around. She seemed pretty bossy, but at the same time? Like she didn't know much. "Chill out, Caracalpaw. You act like it's a crime to have fun." He scoffed, rolling his eyes. Comebacks were not his strong point whatsoever. Sarcasm, rudeness... Hailpaw wasn't really a rude cat. And even now, he was already regretting the words he had spoken. Oh no, oh no, I'm sorry... I'm really really sorry... I didn't mean to sound so rude, I apologize! He thought with a semi-nervous glance in Caracalpaw's general direction. But he was too proud to speak those words out loud. Of course. Was something wrong with him? Nah, if anything, Caracalpaw was the one with the problem. She was the one acting so rude. It was all her fault... everything could be her fault... but that wasn't a very mature way to look at the world. Perhaps Hailpaw wasn't a very mature cat, but even with that being said-- he could at least have the dignity to own up to his own mistakes... but, of course, he wouldn't do that. He never had and he never would.

Old May 21st, 2017, 10:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Keeping his hues fixed on the leader, Shrikecall moved over towards the spot that Blazingstar had indicated. "There's nothing--" He was cut off as his expression changed slightly, a flicker of surprise and worry coming across his features as he felt something shoot through his leg. Geez. Whatever was going on, that certainly wasn't going to help his point that there was nothing wrong. "There's nothing wrong." This time he was able to complete the sentence without any interupptions as he settled down. "I came in to see if there was anything I could do." At the moment, that was technically true. Shrikecall wanted something to do, anything to take his mind off his current; and semi-helpless; situation. Truth be told, it was rather annoying at the same time. The tom's expression flickered with worry as he noted the slight, but still there, signs of tension and stress throughout the leader's body. When he had first been appointed, this would have been a moment for him to point out whatever Blazingstar was doing wrong. Now? Even as Blazingstar had grown more experienced, Shrikecall had gained more faith in the tom. He respected his decisions much more now. And, he was more willing to stay out of matters what didn't concern him as much as he thought they should. He was there to help; not control the leader.

Last edited by lone; May 21st, 2017 at 10:11 PM.
Old May 21st, 2017, 10:20 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Lonestar23
As the deputy drew closer, the infectious scent grew stronger and immediately, Blazingstar knew something was wrong with Shrikecall. He watched as the deputy seemed to struggle to walk forward and he noted the interference in his own sentence. This wasn't how his deputy normally acted. In actuality, Shrikedcall was a strong feline that the ginger leader trusted. He wasn't sure Shrikecall was trusting his own decisions anymore. "Actually there is something you can do for me," Blazingstar began, as his gaze drifted towards the wound located on his body. It looked awful. Even at an angle, Blazingstar knew it needed medical attention right away. "You can see Surgestorm about that injury you have there," Blazingstar's tail flicked towards Shrikecall's wound. He hoped the deputy was expecting a response such as that, he also hoped that he didn't try to argue. The ginger leader would press into it more and more if Shrikecall decided to be stubborn. He couldn't stop him from being who he was, however. He knew there was going to be another argument. That seemed to be a common thing for the two, but they managed to get along in the end and Blazingstar would have it no other way... if he had the choice. If the time came, Blazingstar knew Shrikecall would be a great leader. He deserved it after all his moons of putting work in for Windclan. "I'm no medicine cat, but I know an infected wound when I smell one. Shrikecall, that wound isn't going to heal on it's own. We need our deputy to be strong in this time. Thunderclan will pay for that wound and they'll pay for abducting Alderscreech," he vowed. It was a vow not only for him, but for all of Windclan.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 22nd, 2017, 05:56 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Glancing up, the tom caught sight of a she cat who was constantly hanging around. She seemed pretty bossy, but at the same time? Like she didn't know much. "Chill out, Caracalpaw. You act like it's a crime to have fun." He scoffed, rolling his eyes. Comebacks were not his strong point whatsoever. Sarcasm, rudeness... Hailpaw wasn't really a rude cat. And even now, he was already regretting the words he had spoken. Oh no, oh no, I'm sorry... I'm really really sorry... I didn't mean to sound so rude, I apologize! He thought with a semi-nervous glance in Caracalpaw's general direction. But he was too proud to speak those words out loud. Of course. Was something wrong with him? Nah, if anything, Caracalpaw was the one with the problem. She was the one acting so rude. It was all her fault... everything could be her fault... but that wasn't a very mature way to look at the world. Perhaps Hailpaw wasn't a very mature cat, but even with that being said-- he could at least have the dignity to own up to his own mistakes... but, of course, he wouldn't do that. He never had and he never would.
(Because I have to school)
Caracalpaw snorted, standing to her paws. "Yeah, whatever" she mewed, walking off with her tail flicking. (byee)
Old May 22nd, 2017, 06:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"True, but Blazingstar have to like you a LOT for that, or trust you to lead his Clan." She mewed, giving a small nod.
Yewpaw replied," He already does he told me he has his eye on me."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 22nd, 2017, 08:20 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
Furzepaw followed Gorsepaw, not because he knew the tom, but simply because he was exiting the den as well. He sat by a clump of heather and rasped his tounge through his short gray pelt, spitting out scraps of moss from his nest. The light gray tom finished his wash by dragging a damp paw over his ears. When he felt sufficlently groomed, Furzepaw glanced around the camp, his cold amber eyes narrowed to slits against the light. His eyes were still adjusting to the change in light from the dark, cozy apprentice's den. They landed on Gorsepaw, showing curiosity. I don't know him at all...
The apprentice wasn't all to fond of life. He was teased, tormented, name called. He just hated it and didn't blame his father for running off. The thing he did blame him for was not staying. Or not taking them with them. Then again, he didn't want to be with his Dad anyways, he wanted no part of him. He wanted both things: he wanted him to be here, and to be as far away as possible; he wanted him to have taken him with him when he left, and he was glad that he had been left here. He was just sick and tired of being bugged about his lineage. Gorsepaw was so lost in thought though that he didn't even realize the apprentice staring at him. He didn't care, it was probably just some other cat who wanted to torment him.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Closed Thread