Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
high tensions (quillpaw...
Last post by Dark
Today 03:30 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:27 AM
Snips Q+A
by Snips
Last post by Snips
Today 03:13 AM
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:12 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 6th, 2017, 10:53 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Sunmist nodded as Silverear spoke, then nodded his head at her meal. "I must've known then," he meowed with a grin. The tom glanced down at his growing pile of feathers. "Yeah, they do love them. I normally bring them over to the nursery for the queens and kits when I'm finished my meal." He continued to nibble at his meal, plucking a few of the feathers out first before taking a bite. He could feel the molly's gaze on his pelt, causing his tail to flick in slight discomfort. He was pretty sure he didn't look a mess, although he hadn't quite finished grooming earlier- perhaps he had some fur sticking up funny. He turned his head around to check, unable to keep himself from it, becoming slightly confused when he noticed not a hair out of place. He turned back around in time to catch her flick a fly around, an amused smile growing as her nose crinkled. "Those little buggers never seem to leave you alone," he commented. "One of the only good things about leafbare, it seems, is that they're all gone by then."
"I just pray that Starclan has none. If a fly follows me to the afterlife, then I will know I am in the Darkforest." She joked, hoping to lighten the mood since she noticed the tom become uneasy with her looking at him. Once she was sure the fly was gone she took another bite of squirrel, almost finishing it off. "I am sure whichever one of the expecting queens or nursing ones you give the feathers to will appreciate it." Silverear mewed, smiling at Sunmist's obvious kindness to kits. Her eyes clouded slightly but she hoped he would just think it was because she thought he was so nice.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 7th, 2017, 08:02 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
Lionpaw quickly answered her first two comments, "You'd better! I'll bet you'll be amazing, Newtpaw!" He smiled at her, fiddling with a fallen blackbird feather with his paws. "I'm really glad you've got a mentor now," he mewed happily, "We've got to go hunting sometime, when we're older and more experienced!" He couldn't wait for that day. He could imagine it now, hunting side by side with Newtpaw or maybe even having little competitions on prey size or how much you caught. That sure would be fun, and now he was even more excited for the future to come. "Just imagine: Lionchaser and Newtdash, best hunters in ShadowClan - no, all of the Clans!" He was joking, of course. He didn't there there was a best hunter or anything, and he knew everyone had their own strengths and weaknesses when it came to hunting.

He watched as she took a bite, confirming it's nice flavor, and thought to himself as she spoke. When she mentioned it to be hunting, he laughed at the coincidence. "Well," he mewed, "It seems both of our mentors had the same idea, starting us off with hunting. I haven't had a combat session yet! Which isn't a bad thing, to me at least," he mumbled the last part quietly, to himself. "I'll bet anything you catch will be awesome!" he meowed excitably, "Since you're the great Newtdash!"

No problem!! We can definitely rp after Newt's training session. I feel like I've gotten a friend out of this as well <3
And Lionpaw is quickly becoming one of my favorite kitties!!
“I’ll certainly do the best that I can do.” The small apprentice said, smiling at him as she watched him fiddle with a small feather between his paws from the blackbird while they laid there in the relaxing moments of their morning meal, “Thanks, Lionpaw. This is gonna be great for me, I just know it.” Newtpaw was ready to train and become an official apprentice like Lionpaw, training like him and learning how to become a proud warrior someday. “Definitely, we’ll bring back enough prey to feed all of the clan.” She purred, thinking about them hunting together, when they were just a bit older and more experienced. It made her smile and just want to jump up and down in pure excitement. “Lionchaser and Newtdash, the best hunting duo the forest has ever seen.” The she-cat agreed with her friend with a low purr rumbling from her. With her short legs, she knew that hunting would be more difficult, but this was going to be okay - she would find a way past it.

“Well, hunting is much more important, I believe.” She stated, looking at the male, “While we do fight for our clan, I think hunting is used much more, you know? I think that all mentors must use this technique. I could be wrong though, just thinking outloud.” The small female took another small bite of the blackbird, listening to his other words, “I think that my shortened legs could actually aid me in a fight at times, since, like, I’m really low to the ground. We’ll just have to see when our first combat training rolls around..” She trailed off and smirked at him, “I wonder if you and I would ever spar against each other.” The thought made her smirk and think if she was actually capable of doing well in combat in the future - alas, Newtpaw wouldn’t know until that day actually happened. It would be best for her to just focus on the now and worry about that type of stuff later. She smiled down at her paws for a moment when he said that she would make a great Newtdash.

Newtpaw looked over to the camp’s entrance, her ears twitching in eagerness before she looked back to the partially eaten blackbird between them. “Hey, Lionpaw..” The small apprentice began, “You can have the rest of the blackbird, I don’t want to be completely full when training. I think some hunger will give me a bit more motivation - I think that makes sense, right?” She shook her head, smiling and pushing the rest of the bird to him, “I’m just putting too much thought into it. Here, you can have the rest. I shouldn’t keep Brightfluff waiting for too long.” Newtpaw was slightly worried about just abruptly leaving her dear friend, but she knew that he would understand. This meant a lot to her. She had been waiting for a mentor for some time now and it was time to actually train! She was so very excited.

The long-furred female heaved herself to her paws and smiled at Lionpaw. “I promise that I’ll be back after my lesson to tell you all about it.” She repeated the same thing she had said before, but the small she-cat just wanted him to know how much she wanted to tell him, “I’ll see you later, Lionpaw! Thanks for spending this time with me.” She purred and touched her nose to his cheek, to let him know that she was glad that he was here before scampering off across the clearing and through the camp entrance, her fluffy tail waving behind her.

Feel free to have one more post on your end, if you want. Thanks for roleplaying with me, Fawn! Off to training with Brightfluff!

Last edited by Captain; July 7th, 2017 at 08:02 AM.
Old July 7th, 2017, 09:02 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"I just pray that Starclan has none. If a fly follows me to the afterlife, then I will know I am in the Darkforest." She joked, hoping to lighten the mood since she noticed the tom become uneasy with her looking at him. Once she was sure the fly was gone she took another bite of squirrel, almost finishing it off. "I am sure whichever one of the expecting queens or nursing ones you give the feathers to will appreciate it." Silverear mewed, smiling at Sunmist's obvious kindness to kits. Her eyes clouded slightly but she hoped he would just think it was because she thought he was so nice.
Sunmist chuckled at Silverear's joke, giving a moment to ponder if there really would be flies in Starclan. From what he gathered, there would be prey, so what would keep the flies away then? Though, Starclan certainly was a magical place, so he could only hope that it would be even better by lacking such annoyances as flies. He shot a smile at the molly when she assured him that the queens would like the feathers, giving a short nod in thanks before taking another bite. The small bird was just about gone at this point, and his tail flicked in slight disappointment; his hunger was just about sated but the taste of his prey made him want to keep eating. He swallowed before continuing the conversation. "I know one little bugger in particular that will care about them greatly," he meowed with another gentle smile as he thought of Smokeykit- he had taken to acting like a father to the young kit lately, and actively sought him out each time the tom visited the nursery.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 7th, 2017, 09:29 AM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Sunmist chuckled at Silverear's joke, giving a moment to ponder if there really would be flies in Starclan. From what he gathered, there would be prey, so what would keep the flies away then? Though, Starclan certainly was a magical place, so he could only hope that it would be even better by lacking such annoyances as flies. He shot a smile at the molly when she assured him that the queens would like the feathers, giving a short nod in thanks before taking another bite. The small bird was just about gone at this point, and his tail flicked in slight disappointment; his hunger was just about sated but the taste of his prey made him want to keep eating. He swallowed before continuing the conversation. "I know one little bugger in particular that will care about them greatly," he meowed with another gentle smile as he thought of Smokeykit- he had taken to acting like a father to the young kit lately, and actively sought him out each time the tom visited the nursery.
"Hmm...is the 'little bugger' yours? Or are you just close to the kit?" She asked. She thought it was probably just a kit that played 'warriors' with Sunmist that he had taken a liking to. She stretched her back legs a bit before sitting back down. She glanced at Sunmist patiently waiting for the tom to answer if he'd like.

(Sorry this one is short, my dogs are whining to go outside)

Old July 7th, 2017, 11:39 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Lynxpaw padded into the clearing carrying the squirrel shed caught earlier that morning and dropped it onto the fresh-kill pile. She chose a plump mouse from the pile and padded over towards the apprentice's den to eat it.

@Chameleon
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 7th, 2017, 12:38 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
“I’ll certainly do the best that I can do.” The small apprentice said, smiling at him as she watched him fiddle with a small feather between his paws from the blackbird while they laid there in the relaxing moments of their morning meal, “Thanks, Lionpaw. This is gonna be great for me, I just know it.” Newtpaw was ready to train and become an official apprentice like Lionpaw, training like him and learning how to become a proud warrior someday. “Definitely, we’ll bring back enough prey to feed all of the clan.” She purred, thinking about them hunting together, when they were just a bit older and more experienced. It made her smile and just want to jump up and down in pure excitement. “Lionchaser and Newtdash, the best hunting duo the forest has ever seen.” The she-cat agreed with her friend with a low purr rumbling from her. With her short legs, she knew that hunting would be more difficult, but this was going to be okay - she would find a way past it.

“Well, hunting is much more important, I believe.” She stated, looking at the male, “While we do fight for our clan, I think hunting is used much more, you know? I think that all mentors must use this technique. I could be wrong though, just thinking outloud.” The small female took another small bite of the blackbird, listening to his other words, “I think that my shortened legs could actually aid me in a fight at times, since, like, I’m really low to the ground. We’ll just have to see when our first combat training rolls around..” She trailed off and smirked at him, “I wonder if you and I would ever spar against each other.” The thought made her smirk and think if she was actually capable of doing well in combat in the future - alas, Newtpaw wouldn’t know until that day actually happened. It would be best for her to just focus on the now and worry about that type of stuff later. She smiled down at her paws for a moment when he said that she would make a great Newtdash.

Newtpaw looked over to the camp’s entrance, her ears twitching in eagerness before she looked back to the partially eaten blackbird between them. “Hey, Lionpaw..” The small apprentice began, “You can have the rest of the blackbird, I don’t want to be completely full when training. I think some hunger will give me a bit more motivation - I think that makes sense, right?” She shook her head, smiling and pushing the rest of the bird to him, “I’m just putting too much thought into it. Here, you can have the rest. I shouldn’t keep Brightfluff waiting for too long.” Newtpaw was slightly worried about just abruptly leaving her dear friend, but she knew that he would understand. This meant a lot to her. She had been waiting for a mentor for some time now and it was time to actually train! She was so very excited.

The long-furred female heaved herself to her paws and smiled at Lionpaw. “I promise that I’ll be back after my lesson to tell you all about it.” She repeated the same thing she had said before, but the small she-cat just wanted him to know how much she wanted to tell him, “I’ll see you later, Lionpaw! Thanks for spending this time with me.” She purred and touched her nose to his cheek, to let him know that she was glad that he was here before scampering off across the clearing and through the camp entrance, her fluffy tail waving behind her.

Feel free to have one more post on your end, if you want. Thanks for roleplaying with me, Fawn! Off to training with Brightfluff!
The golden brown tom chuckled as she spoke, a smile on his maw. Then, nodding as she voiced her opinion about huntings importance, he mewed in agreement, "Yeah, I think so, too. I know fighting is important and all, but we hunt prey a lot more than we have fights and battles! I mean, we've got to eat!" He nodded once more, swishing his tail. Perhaps it is a method used often, starting a new apprentice out with hunting. "Oh!" He mewed excitedly at her comment about fighting, "I'll bet you can come up with some of your own moves even! I'll bet they'd be awesome!" He paused, smiling at the thought of sparring with his friend. "I hope we can do combat training together sometime, for sure," he purred, "I'm going to want to see your moves!"
The tom watched her glance toward the entrance, and smiled to himself at how excited she was. When she told him he could have the rest, mentioning she didn't want to have a completely full stomach for training, he nodded. "It makes perfect sense, Newtpaw!" he purred, "Yeah, don't keep her waiting too long!" When she got to her paws and told him she'd be back afterwards, he responded with, "I might not be here, depending on if Burningember wants to take me for a training session. She might come while you're gone. If that does happen, though, we can share how it was with each other when we're both back!"

When she thanked him for spending time with her, touching her nose to his cheek, he shook his head with a grin and responded with a laugh, "You don't have to thank me, Newtpaw, it's just what friends do. Hang out!" He watched the she-cat leave and sighed, pulling the blackbird more closely to him. He was glad to have made a friend today, esoecially with a cat who needed one. He knew it wasn't fair that she didn't have cats to hang out with because of one little thing that made her different. He didn't even see it as different, really, just unique. Though he knew hunting could be more of a challenge to her, he believed she could do it; and as for fighting, he believed the intelligent she-cat could come up with some techniques of her own.

@Skjoldolfr

Lionpaw took another big bite of the bird. Not having someone to share it with, he took large bites to finish it more quickly, which is exactly what happened. A few bites later, he was full, and the blackbird was finished. Getting to his own paws, he picked the remains of the blackbird up to dispose of them, which he quickly did. After returning to the grassy patch that he'd been hanging out with Newtpaw on, he sat down and prepared to get lost in thought. Earlier, he'd mentioned to Newtpaw that Burningember may come to see him, and he wondered if he was correct. The apprentice tom hoped his mentor would, indeed, come by, because he was alteady getting bored. Not to mention, he wanted to be able to share a training story with Newtpaw later when she told him about her own session. He didn't eeven mind if it happened not to be a training session. He just had no other friends besides the short-legged she-cat, and though he supposed he could go talk to cats and make some, he'd rather wait and see if Burningember would come to talk with him. Besides, the golden brown, yellow-green eyed tom didn't mind being with just his own thoughts.

Last edited by 217; July 7th, 2017 at 12:39 PM.
Old July 7th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Hmm...is the 'little bugger' yours? Or are you just close to the kit?" She asked. She thought it was probably just a kit that played 'warriors' with Sunmist that he had taken a liking to. She stretched her back legs a bit before sitting back down. She glanced at Sunmist patiently waiting for the tom to answer if he'd like.

(Sorry this one is short, my dogs are whining to go outside)
(It's all good!)
Sunmist grinned, his attention flickering to the nursery as if hoping to glimpse the cat that was the focus of their conversation. "Well, yes, he's mine," he admitted after a moment, drawing his gaze back to Silverear. He hesitated before continuing, trying to determine what the Molly's reaction was as he explained. "Not by blood, though. I don't have any of my own. I've just taken him in as his own- he needed a father figure in his life, and I stepped up to fill that role." He grinned, thinking fondly of the kit that was already growing too fast for his liking. "He's already five moons. Just another and he'll be an apprentice. He won't really need me as much anymore." A small pang hit him as he thought about this, but Sunmist reassured himself with the fact that then he could help his kit train.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:01 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
The golden brown tom chuckled as she spoke, a smile on his maw. Then, nodding as she voiced her opinion about huntings importance, he mewed in agreement, "Yeah, I think so, too. I know fighting is important and all, but we hunt prey a lot more than we have fights and battles! I mean, we've got to eat!" He nodded once more, swishing his tail. Perhaps it is a method used often, starting a new apprentice out with hunting. "Oh!" He mewed excitedly at her comment about fighting, "I'll bet you can come up with some of your own moves even! I'll bet they'd be awesome!" He paused, smiling at the thought of sparring with his friend. "I hope we can do combat training together sometime, for sure," he purred, "I'm going to want to see your moves!"
The tom watched her glance toward the entrance, and smiled to himself at how excited she was. When she told him he could have the rest, mentioning she didn't want to have a completely full stomach for training, he nodded. "It makes perfect sense, Newtpaw!" he purred, "Yeah, don't keep her waiting too long!" When she got to her paws and told him she'd be back afterwards, he responded with, "I might not be here, depending on if Burningember wants to take me for a training session. She might come while you're gone. If that does happen, though, we can share how it was with each other when we're both back!"

When she thanked him for spending time with her, touching her nose to his cheek, he shook his head with a grin and responded with a laugh, "You don't have to thank me, Newtpaw, it's just what friends do. Hang out!" He watched the she-cat leave and sighed, pulling the blackbird more closely to him. He was glad to have made a friend today, esoecially with a cat who needed one. He knew it wasn't fair that she didn't have cats to hang out with because of one little thing that made her different. He didn't even see it as different, really, just unique. Though he knew hunting could be more of a challenge to her, he believed she could do it; and as for fighting, he believed the intelligent she-cat could come up with some techniques of her own.

@Skjoldolfr

Lionpaw took another big bite of the bird. Not having someone to share it with, he took large bites to finish it more quickly, which is exactly what happened. A few bites later, he was full, and the blackbird was finished. Getting to his own paws, he picked the remains of the blackbird up to dispose of them, which he quickly did. After returning to the grassy patch that he'd been hanging out with Newtpaw on, he sat down and prepared to get lost in thought. Earlier, he'd mentioned to Newtpaw that Burningember may come to see him, and he wondered if he was correct. The apprentice tom hoped his mentor would, indeed, come by, because he was alteady getting bored. Not to mention, he wanted to be able to share a training story with Newtpaw later when she told him about her own session. He didn't eeven mind if it happened not to be a training session. He just had no other friends besides the short-legged she-cat, and though he supposed he could go talk to cats and make some, he'd rather wait and see if Burningember would come to talk with him. Besides, the golden brown, yellow-green eyed tom didn't mind being with just his own thoughts.
The large black molly, splotched with ginger sat in the entrance to the warriors' den, watching with a smile upon her maw as her apprentice, Lionpaw, talked with a very short molly. When the short apprentice left, Burningember rose to her paws, then held back. She would wait for him to eat, and then take him out for a training session. She had something special planned outs and excitement danced in her bright yellow hues at the idea. She was already proud of the golden-brown furred tom, despite having not been his mentor for very long. She stared out at the clearing, bustling with the usual activity that always flooded the camp, a friendly warmth in her eyes. As he quickly finished his blackbird, Burningember padded out, steering her paws in her apprentice's direction. He was her first apprentice, but Burningember planned on having many more, as being a mentor was a lot of fun. Her massive paws making a faint thud with every step. This was on purpose, and Burning could quite easily move silently, she just chose not to do that Lionpaw could hear her approaching,
as she didn't want to startle him.

“Hey Lionpaw.” the young warrior purred, greeting the tom with a friendly flick over the ears with her tail. She sat down beside him, excitement flashing across her face. She shook herself, the thick, course fur that covered her body puffins out a bit, causing Burningember to duck her head and quickly groom it out so that it settled flat again, although it always stuck up a little, she just liked to keep her fur as well groomed as possible, not wanting to look like some mangy rogue to the other Clans.
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:11 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
(It's all good!)
Sunmist grinned, his attention flickering to the nursery as if hoping to glimpse the cat that was the focus of their conversation. "Well, yes, he's mine," he admitted after a moment, drawing his gaze back to Silverear. He hesitated before continuing, trying to determine what the Molly's reaction was as he explained. "Not by blood, though. I don't have any of my own. I've just taken him in as his own- he needed a father figure in his life, and I stepped up to fill that role." He grinned, thinking fondly of the kit that was already growing too fast for his liking. "He's already five moons. Just another and he'll be an apprentice. He won't really need me as much anymore." A small pang hit him as he thought about this, but Sunmist reassured himself with the fact that then he could help his kit train.
Silverear smiled, listening to the tom as he explained. "I know the feeling. I am seeing my son grow up, and my adoptive daughter. They both are getting so big. It is sad to see them grow, but it is good because you remember they will become great warriors." She sympathized, thinking of her current charges. Blazekit, a bright orange kit that was occasionally a handful. She loved him with all her heart. And then there was sweet, little, Berrykit. A small two moon old cat she had adopted. The shecat currently wasn't nursing so she couldn't do much that way, but she could be a mother in every other way to the small kit. Once she had finished thinking about the kits, she looked over at Sunmist.

Old July 7th, 2017, 02:22 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

The large black molly, splotched with ginger sat in the entrance to the warriors' den, watching with a smile upon her maw as her apprentice, Lionpaw, talked with a very short molly. When the short apprentice left, Burningember rose to her paws, then held back. She would wait for him to eat, and then take him out for a training session. She had something special planned outs and excitement danced in her bright yellow hues at the idea. She was already proud of the golden-brown furred tom, despite having not been his mentor for very long. She stared out at the clearing, bustling with the usual activity that always flooded the camp, a friendly warmth in her eyes. As he quickly finished his blackbird, Burningember padded out, steering her paws in her apprentice's direction. He was her first apprentice, but Burningember planned on having many more, as being a mentor was a lot of fun. Her massive paws making a faint thud with every step. This was on purpose, and Burning could quite easily move silently, she just chose not to do that Lionpaw could hear her approaching,
as she didn't want to startle him.

“Hey Lionpaw.” the young warrior purred, greeting the tom with a friendly flick over the ears with her tail. She sat down beside him, excitement flashing across her face. She shook herself, the thick, course fur that covered her body puffins out a bit, causing Burningember to duck her head and quickly groom it out so that it settled flat again, although it always stuck up a little, she just liked to keep her fur as well groomed as possible, not wanting to look like some mangy rogue to the other Clans.
Lionpaw turned his head toward the voice that called his name, and grinned at the sight of his mentor. He jumped to his paws excitedly, glad that she had come. "Hey, Burningember!" He mewed enthusiastically, "Guess what? I made a friend today! Her name is Newtpaw and she's really cool!" His tail gave a swish through the air as he thought of his newfound friend. So far, by the looks of it, they just might come to be best friends.
The apprentice grinned at the black and ginger warrior and cocked his head to the side a little. "So," he began, "Are we going to train today? If we are, what are we doing? Hunting again? Or combat?" He shifted his weight from paw to paw, nearly getting butterflies from the excitement he felt. Even though he'd already had two training sessions, he couldn't help but feel the exact same excitement he'd felt just before his first.

In his own opinion, he'd gotten quite lucky with his mentor as well. Burningember was kind and patient, and was always willing to show him something again or repeat herself if he didn't get it. He could've gotten an impatient, strict cat as a mentor, but instead he got the easygoing, loose Burningember. Training, to him, was very fun. He hadn't had a combat session yet, but so far the hunting ones had been extremely fun.
Closed Thread