Old October 27th, 2023, 02:12 AM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

╒════✰°
Ashkit
°✰══════╛

Ashkit approached, distant. She didn't remember ever talking to these cats, but something lead her to them.

Something with their smell reminded her of when she was still a small kit.
Now she was almost an apprentice. She really hoped that Dawnstar will make her ceremony soon, but it didn't look like the leader was hurried.
───── ⋆⋅⋆ ─────
@Cascade @BloodyRaven

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; October 27th, 2023 at 02:15 AM.
Old October 27th, 2023, 06:32 AM
VM me tomato

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Tallmaple saw his she-kit and purred,”Hello Little One.” @Cinnamon~

Last edited by Pumpkin Latte; October 27th, 2023 at 06:32 AM.
Old October 27th, 2023, 04:36 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by something. View Post
Sproutkit
Shadowclan
He/him

Sproutkit, ever the oddity that he was, sat in his family’s moss bed, all on his lonesome. Was he the type to shy away from every single social opportunity presented to him? No, not necessarily. He loved bothering his family–chatting one of his sibling’s ears off, puffing out his chest while he tackled moss balls to make his parents think that he was a big and strong warrior–but when it came to literally anyone else, the kid was as quiet as they come.

Piercing blue eyes peered around the den, eyeing other kittens, queens, and generally any visitors that may have stopped by. His gaze came to a stop when he noticed a black she-kit with white patches. Did he say a word? Goodness, no, the little tom just blinked at her.

[ @Estelle ]

She felt a pair of eyes on her. Fluffy and unruly fur slowly rose, her paw half lifted to enter the comfortable and warm nest that is her own and her mother's. But this single act of being stared at, something foreign to the kitten save for the occasional glances from queens, was enough to stop her dead in her tracks. Without so much as a word, Sleepykit slowly turned her head around to find the culprit, contrastingly vibrant blue eyes quickly finding him. His name eluded her, and the one-moon-old stared back for a solid few seconds before she uttered a single word.
"...What?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post

> THE ODDBALL •°..
《 Kitty Softpaws : Permanently Active 》
|| he/him ||

For the last while everything felt like a dream to this little,, er well big kit. The charcoal gray tom couldn't exactly remember anything of importance. Due to being in his own little world everything else had been a blur to the oldest of his litter. Spiralkit was in his families nest muttering complete nonsense to himself while rolling a ball of moss back and forth. Spiralkit stopped rolling the ball of moss and blinked a few times. The tom looked around the nursery. Everything was clear now. No more blurs.

The tom stood up and stretched and stepped out of the nest, abandoning his moss ball.

"Mother? Father? Glooooowingkit? Who were the otherssss?"

Spiralkit called out. The last bit was to himself but loud enough for other cats to hear him.

[ OPEN ]

And once again, she was alone. Sleepykit didn't blame her mother for leaving her day after day. After all, she always came back, and Sleepykit had long come to understand that the enforcer had work to attend to when the sun was high but could sleep and be with her when the moon took its place. So, Sleepykit often spent her days staring outside from the confinements of her nest, waiting until that darkening sky which meant that Larkfire would return. Sometimes she'd lay on her back, sometimes on her belly, or sometimes just sit. But rarely - or more accurately, never - did she speak to anyone else in the nursery. Except for Nightshiver when the white queen would check up on her.

Though this particular time, the nursery wasn't all that quiet. The white queen stood by the entrance speaking to some big cat, while a strange kitten - only a few nests further - began calling for a mother - like her mother - and a father, whatever that was. Piercing blue eyes turned the older and large kitten's way, her posture straight and rigid as she stared at him for a long second.
"...You are looking.. For who?"
A soft voice finally spoke up, addressing the oddball kitten with a spiralled face. The black and white splotched kitten had never quite seen a pattern like that, or noticed this kit, though then again she didn't quite know anyone here.

-------------

It had been a few days already, yes, perhaps even almost a moon - stars, time flied. But finally the queen had found a moment of rest. Carrying a small mouse she'd caught just for the occasion, Nightshiver silently sought out the familiar pelt of Cougarbite, approaching young new father with quiet and cautious steps. Arriving near his nest, she set down the mouse, nudging it towards him.
"Con..gratu..lations."
She mew softly, a small smile spreading across her maw.
"How.. have you... been?"

[ @JackSkellington_17 ]

Last edited by Estelle; October 27th, 2023 at 04:36 PM.
Old October 27th, 2023, 05:27 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
And once again, she was alone. Sleepykit didn't blame her mother for leaving her day after day. After all, she always came back, and Sleepykit had long come to understand that the enforcer had work to attend to when the sun was high but could sleep and be with her when the moon took its place. So, Sleepykit often spent her days staring outside from the confinements of her nest, waiting until that darkening sky which meant that Larkfire would return. Sometimes she'd lay on her back, sometimes on her belly, or sometimes just sit. But rarely - or more accurately, never - did she speak to anyone else in the nursery. Except for Nightshiver when the white queen would check up on her.

Though this particular time, the nursery wasn't all that quiet. The white queen stood by the entrance speaking to some big cat, while a strange kitten - only a few nests further - began calling for a mother - like her mother - and a father, whatever that was. Piercing blue eyes turned the older and large kitten's way, her posture straight and rigid as she stared at him for a long second.
"...You are looking.. For who?"
A soft voice finally spoke up, addressing the oddball kitten with a spiralled face. The black and white splotched kitten had never quite seen a pattern like that, or noticed this kit, though then again she didn't quite know anyone here.

> THE ODDBALL •°..
|| he/him ||

Spiralkit turned his head to face the other kitten. The tom tilted his head for a moment. Hmm, the cons of being in your own world for the last few weeks is not remembering who all your siblings were, so anyone who had a resemblance to you was a sibling. Spiralkit walked towards the she-kit to get a better look at her. Yep. Looked like she would be his sibling.

"My,, faaaaamily I think. Are you one of them?"

Spiralkit bluntly asked. The tom never did beat around the bush, he didn't even understand that phrase. Without warning the large kit jumped into the nest. Made so much sense why he was alone rolling a ball of moss. That really wasn't his families nest, this was his families nest and this was his sister,,, uh,,, what was her name?

"What's your name agaaaaain?,,"
Old October 27th, 2023, 06:57 PM
CatCatFan

Bump Policy: After the RP (when I take a break)
My Mood: Blah
ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Darktree snakily treaded through the vines that stuck to her fur, her head still hurt.she went to the nursery and said, “Hello children, do you like this clan?” She paused and snapped, “Is anyone here?” She waited in response. She padded in circles.
Old October 29th, 2023, 10:14 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cougarbite smiled as Nightshiver came to visit. “i’ve been well, for the most part. as well as i can be with these 7.” he chuckled. he took the mouse with graditude. “how are you?” he asked. @Estelle
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; October 29th, 2023 at 10:14 AM.
Old October 29th, 2023, 06:47 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post

> THE ODDBALL •°..
|| he/him ||

Spiralkit turned his head to face the other kitten. The tom tilted his head for a moment. Hmm, the cons of being in your own world for the last few weeks is not remembering who all your siblings were, so anyone who had a resemblance to you was a sibling. Spiralkit walked towards the she-kit to get a better look at her. Yep. Looked like she would be his sibling.

"My,, faaaaamily I think. Are you one of them?"

Spiralkit bluntly asked. The tom never did beat around the bush, he didn't even understand that phrase. Without warning the large kit jumped into the nest. Made so much sense why he was alone rolling a ball of moss. That really wasn't his families nest, this was his families nest and this was his sister,,, uh,,, what was her name?

"What's your name agaaaaain?,,"

As Spiralkit turned around to face her, Sleepykit stared right back with those bright-coloured eyes. His head tilted, and hers was inclined to do the same, though, turning just slightly sideways until he suddenly left his nest and approached her. Sleepykit was utterly caught off-guard, eyes wide, trying to find the words to answer him. Family? Were they family? Sleepykit hardly knew what family was - Well, she knew Larkfire is her family. And she knew Dawnstar is her family. As well as Cougarbite and his seven children, but... Was this kit family too? Maybe one of Cougarbite's many kits, or a family she hadn't met yet?

Sleepykit was thinking on it long and hard, so much so that she was utterly caught by surprise when Spiralkit suddenly jumped into her nest! The white-flecked kit yelped and fell back, eyes momentarily widening even more. Spiralkit looked completely unbothered, meanwhile, Sleepykit hardly knew what was happening. Was this normal for family? Is this what family did?
"Uhm... Sleepykit."
She finally answered after a few stupefied moments of silence, gathering herself together as she came to sit the same way she had when meeting her grandmother. After all, if this is family, then she ought to behave - and they did look a little alike.
"And you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaketree View Post
Darktree snakily treaded through the vines that stuck to her fur, her head still hurt.she went to the nursery and said, “Hello children, do you like this clan?” She paused and snapped, “Is anyone here?” She waited in response. She padded in circles.

Nightshiver's fur briefly spiked in surprise when she heard a warrior suddenly snap in the den, the forever queen quickly turning around to find it was only Darktree... Whatever was she doing here? Offering the warrior a smile, Nightshiver quietly approached.
"What... brings... you.. here?"
She asked kindly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSkellington_17 View Post
Cougarbite smiled as Nightshiver came to visit. “i’ve been well, for the most part. as well as i can be with these 7.” he chuckled. he took the mouse with graditude. “how are you?” he asked. @Estelle

Silently Nightshiver allowed herself to sit down as Cougarbite smiled and took the mouse, taking it as a sign that she wasn't unwelcome. She returned the smile with a gentle one, eyes squinting with light affection, glad to hear he's been well.
"I'm.. glad... to know... you're well. The... nursery... has been... busy, but... I've... been.. alright. I'm... sorry, I didn't... come to... visit.. earlier."
She paused briefly.
"They... seem... wonderful."
She then finally mew, gently gesturing towards Cougarbite's kits.

Old October 30th, 2023, 09:19 AM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

Shademoss took a deep breath before he entered the nursery. He hadn’t been on great terms when he had last spoken to Ravenscreech Stars, they had argued like two rouges fighting over a scrap of prey. But now, knowing everything she had gone through with Goldenflower, and that he would be an uncle soon... He wanted to make things right. He picked up the mouse he had brought and stepped into the nursery, looking towards Ravenscreech. “Hey...” he mewed quietly, flicking his ear. “Wanna share? It’s still warm.”

@LostSoldier (Sorry this isn’t private, I couldn’t figure out how to make one outside of the Outskirts and Alternate RPs)

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Old October 30th, 2023, 09:44 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Hawk_Boi

The black-and-white she-cat looks at her brother before her brow furrows. She inclines her head to him and tries out a smile before it fades. "....Yeah, sure." She mews before looking away. Goldenflower.... She then closes her eyes and bites the inside of her mouth before shaking her head again. She does not want to allow her brother to see her signs of weakness. Ravenscreech wonders - for a moment - what she would do if Goldenflower ever came back to the clan. but she shakes the though from her mind. i know he won't. A tsunami of emotions comes over her, and she wants to track him down.

tell him how much she loves him...

then claw his eyes out, like he's clawed her heart out.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 30th, 2023, 10:23 AM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

Shademoss set down the mouse down, settling himself in front of his sister. He saw a glimpse of her expression and felt his heart sunk. She was thinking about that piece of fox-dung, he could tell. He took a bite and swallowed, trying to think about something to distract her from Goldendung. “So uh...have you thought of any names yet?”

@LostSoldier

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder