Old November 5th, 2023, 12:23 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]

The tom's green hues adjusted, settling on the familiar pelt of Nightshiver as her voice spoke out towards him. Hawkbite took a few steps towards the queen and placed the prey he brought, on the ground by his paws. "I brought you some food if you were interested," Hawkbite spoke softly, nosing the vole towards her now. "That's all, nothing super important," he ensured, offering her a small smile. If Nightshiver could see it, Hawkbite looked more tired than normal and his pelt wasn't in pristine shape like he normally tried to keep it. He had some loose furs along his pelt, but he'd been too stressed to maintain anything.

Ah, Nightshiver couldn't help the bit of a surprise crossing her face. Visitors to the nursery came and went, but none ever really came to see her - this was different, new, and a little embarrassing courtesy of not being used to being brought prey. Even when... She shook the thought away, returning a gentle smile as she saw his.
"Thank.. you."

Her eyes readjusted from on the tom, feeling surprisingly more comfortable in his presence than she did before. Perhaps it was that memory of him and Mothkit still fresh on her mind, a small bit of proof that his kindness until now - and right now - hadn't been some trick to test her abilities as a warrior of ShadowClan. It... Felt silly in hindsight, yet perhaps justified. Stars forbid Dawnstar found out she can't fight - what would happen then?

Ah, be in the present. Her thoughts had wandered but she brushed them off and smiled at Hawkbite again, appreciative of the vole. His somewhat dishevelled fur in comparison to a usually neatly groomed appearance didn't go unnoticed, and Nightshiver was all too familiar with tired looks. But it didn't feel right for her to pry - perhaps he'd just had a rough night? Even so, something compelled her to not want to warrior to leave just yet.

Was it concern? It must be, she told herself, what else could it be. Head tilting slightly, she opened her maw to speak - but hesitated - then took in a breath and spoke.
"Would... you.. care for... a bite?"
She offered quietly, almost as though she were afraid to ask, but slightly nudged the vole his way. An offer to share, as it seemed, almost surprising herself. If anything, if anything were amiss, or if his night had been restless... Maybe, just maybe, a meal could help - make him feel a little better? It wasn't usually her go-to, but food is known to energize, at least.

Old November 7th, 2023, 06:36 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

batpaw // he/him // 9 moons
purrks: shadow fiend [INACTIVE]
76/100

---

One moment he's stumbling around in the clearing, the next he's dragged into... Some den. He can't tell what it is or where he is anymore, his vision too blurred to make much out. The scent of milk gives it away and that alone has his nose scrunching up in disgust. Whoever dared to bring him here... Was this some kind of insult?! As annoyed as he was and as hard as he tried, squinting eyes stare at Larkfire in an attempt to discern her identity... With little success. Her scent was familiar but ugh! Why can't his eyes focus?! It was difficult to pick out features when the world was spinning and there were two Larkfires standing before him.

And then a familiar scent arrives. Head whipping around a bit too quickly at the sudden appearance of Midleaf, he stumbles on his paws, head whirling from the movement. Stupid head, what was that for?! How dare you deter the Bat from moving to his fullest! Ah, maybe he should lay down...

larkfire | @Rose // midleaf | @Omari

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old November 7th, 2023, 08:26 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Ah, Nightshiver couldn't help the bit of a surprise crossing her face. Visitors to the nursery came and went, but none ever really came to see her - this was different, new, and a little embarrassing courtesy of not being used to being brought prey. Even when... She shook the thought away, returning a gentle smile as she saw his.
"Thank.. you."

Her eyes readjusted from on the tom, feeling surprisingly more comfortable in his presence than she did before. Perhaps it was that memory of him and Mothkit still fresh on her mind, a small bit of proof that his kindness until now - and right now - hadn't been some trick to test her abilities as a warrior of ShadowClan. It... Felt silly in hindsight, yet perhaps justified. Stars forbid Dawnstar found out she can't fight - what would happen then?

Ah, be in the present. Her thoughts had wandered but she brushed them off and smiled at Hawkbite again, appreciative of the vole. His somewhat dishevelled fur in comparison to a usually neatly groomed appearance didn't go unnoticed, and Nightshiver was all too familiar with tired looks. But it didn't feel right for her to pry - perhaps he'd just had a rough night? Even so, something compelled her to not want to warrior to leave just yet.

Was it concern? It must be, she told herself, what else could it be. Head tilting slightly, she opened her maw to speak - but hesitated - then took in a breath and spoke.
"Would... you.. care for... a bite?"
She offered quietly, almost as though she were afraid to ask, but slightly nudged the vole his way. An offer to share, as it seemed, almost surprising herself. If anything, if anything were amiss, or if his night had been restless... Maybe, just maybe, a meal could help - make him feel a little better? It wasn't usually her go-to, but food is known to energize, at least.

[Hawkbite]

Once the vole was placed before Nightshiver, he had already begun to step away to leave her in peace but was cut off when she invited him for a bite. He paused with thought, blinking a moment as his gaze studied the she-cat. Her eyes seemed to glow with an emotion he wasn't super familiar with, concern? They were captivating nonetheless, a welcomed comfort.

Hawkbite cleared his throat, tearing his own gaze away to hide the embarrassment finding it's way into him. He must look rough. He felt rough. Since Vixensnarl's presumed death, he hadn't been the best at taking care of himself. It felt hauntingly familiar to how he'd found Nightshiver the first time they met. She hadn't been taking care of herself at the time, but now she'd found her spot in the clan it seemed and had be happier. Although, he could only assume based on how she'd evolved over the last few moons of knowing her.

Hawkbite eventually nodded, accepting the invite. It'd been rude to decline it in his mind. The Enforcer took a few steps back towards her, settling himself half a tail-length away. "I can stay for a bite," he assured, offering the queen a half smile as he settled himself into a crouch. His tail wrapped close to his side, hiding it from the kits around them, knowing all too well how intriguing a toy it can be.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 7th, 2023, 12:33 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

The little Queen kitten frowns at the other kits and Queens and other cats in the area before she sits on her haunches. Dreamkit licks her soft fur clean.

~

Bonekit yawns as he sprawls on the ground as he tries to sleep.

~

Ravenscreech gazes about as she starts to carefully, gently lick her belly - heavy with kits. She admits that she is kind of scared what her kits'll be like - will they become monsters like Goldenflower-? A pang of guilt and anxiety flickers through her when she thinks of Goldenflower and what he's done.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 7th, 2023, 04:56 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Mothkit exists*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old November 7th, 2023, 05:39 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Shadowkit wondered around the den. She wanted to play with someone, but who. She scanned the area. Currently there was a warrior telling about the history of Shadowclan but she didn't want to butt in. She walked over to Crowkit. "Hey want to play?" She asked wagging her tail happily.
@Woody
Old November 10th, 2023, 08:07 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Hawkkit chews on a rock.
Old November 10th, 2023, 09:26 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Harekit rested timidly in his nest

(Closed)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old November 11th, 2023, 03:32 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Darkheart ducked into the nursery followed by Dawnheart and Shadowheart. He waited patiently and decided that he would sit down for now. He waited to see if any kits would come to him and Shadowheart, or even dawnheart. Someday Shadowheart'll be in here... darkheart thought wistfully.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)