Last post by Bean
Today 02:39 PM

Old March 6th, 2018, 07:00 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
The tabby she cat followed her mentor, her light pawsteps making slight sucking sounds as her paws sank into the mud. Sparrowpaw shook a paw in disgust, realizing she couldn't do anything about it before bounding to catch up to Flintheart.
As they left the camp, she felt the chill in the air and shivered, running her tail over herself to try and stay warm. She continued following her mentor.
As the mentor now lead the youth into the hunting grounds, he couldn’t help but wonder if they should be expecting a rainfall sometime later today, but he silently hoped that was something that they wouldn’t have to deal with. Judging by Sparrowpaw’s reactions to the weather now, the grey-furred tomcat could only imagine how miserable she would feel if it were raining. Nonetheless, he supposed that it would be good for her to get used to the elements that would be put in front of her later in life. “We won’t be going much further, don’t worry.” He soothed her with a few words, looking back at the youth with a certain emotion in his deepened gaze that even he couldn’t describe - sympathy perhaps. As they went along for a few more minutes, the warrior stepped over dampened spots in the path, avoiding sticky mud or nasty animal droppings as he went along through the undergrowth. Then, after what seemed like a good while, Flintheart drew to a softened halt to a spot where there was a fallen tree log. This was the place that he advised Ebonystrike of clan life and he would continue here with Sparrowpaw. “Get comfortable, young one.” He murmured as the Burmilla leapt up onto the log, coated with a softened, slightly damp moss as he sat down, resting his long tal against his flank. “Are you familiar with any of the warrior code already?” The tomcat asked, blinking down at her.
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

In the distance, a black she-cat was up in a tree, not knowing she was on ThunderClan territory. Looking around at the vast lands, she wished she could join ThunderClan, but one familiar scent made her feel excited. Lightpaw knew she would be in trouble or killed, but her friend would defend her, hopefully. How would he react if he saw a ShadowClan apprentice in ThunderClan territory, not knowing it was ThunderClan territory?
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:26 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
As the mentor now lead the youth into the hunting grounds, he couldn’t help but wonder if they should be expecting a rainfall sometime later today, but he silently hoped that was something that they wouldn’t have to deal with. Judging by Sparrowpaw’s reactions to the weather now, the grey-furred tomcat could only imagine how miserable she would feel if it were raining. Nonetheless, he supposed that it would be good for her to get used to the elements that would be put in front of her later in life. “We won’t be going much further, don’t worry.” He soothed her with a few words, looking back at the youth with a certain emotion in his deepened gaze that even he couldn’t describe - sympathy perhaps. As they went along for a few more minutes, the warrior stepped over dampened spots in the path, avoiding sticky mud or nasty animal droppings as he went along through the undergrowth. Then, after what seemed like a good while, Flintheart drew to a softened halt to a spot where there was a fallen tree log. This was the place that he advised Ebonystrike of clan life and he would continue here with Sparrowpaw. “Get comfortable, young one.” He murmured as the Burmilla leapt up onto the log, coated with a softened, slightly damp moss as he sat down, resting his long tal against his flank. “Are you familiar with any of the warrior code already?” The tomcat asked, blinking down at her.

Sparrowpaw leaped up on the smooth log, settling in front of her mentor in the soft, damp grass.
She thought a moment about her mentor's question, her tail tip flicking thoughtfully. She knew quite a bit about the Warrior Code, as her foster mother had told her many things during her kit hood, but where to begin...? She blinked up at Flintheart and took a deep breath before speaking. "Well... I know I need to defend my Clan, even if I should die. Loyalty to the Clan is most important. I cannot hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory. Newly appointed warriors must keep a silent vigil for the night after receiving their warrior name. Um...the Deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires. The Gathering is a time of truce between the Clans every full moon. And... an honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles..."

The tabby she-cat blinked up at Flintheart. "Um... was that okay...?" She hoped she didn't annoy him. She knew a lot of the Warrior Code, and she didn't want to seem like a show off. Besides, there were things about the Code she did not know, and she wanted to learn them.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 6th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Sparrowpaw leaped up on the smooth log, settling in front of her mentor in the soft, damp grass.
She thought a moment about her mentor's question, her tail tip flicking thoughtfully. She knew quite a bit about the Warrior Code, as her foster mother had told her many things during her kit hood, but where to begin...? She blinked up at Flintheart and took a deep breath before speaking. "Well... I know I need to defend my Clan, even if I should die. Loyalty to the Clan is most important. I cannot hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory. Newly appointed warriors must keep a silent vigil for the night after receiving their warrior name. Um...the Deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires. The Gathering is a time of truce between the Clans every full moon. And... an honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles..."

The tabby she-cat blinked up at Flintheart. "Um... was that okay...?" She hoped she didn't annoy him. She knew a lot of the Warrior Code, and she didn't want to seem like a show off. Besides, there were things about the Code she did not know, and she wanted to learn them.
While the youth quietly told the mentor of her knowledge of the warrior code, Flintheart listened in silence, his ears and tail twitching to her words as she spoke. He was rather impressed with how much Sparrowpaw already knew, expecting the apprentice to not be so acknowledged of the code that he had so strictly learned when he was around her age. “You know much more about the code than my past apprentice did back when I asked him the very same question. I must admit that I am impressed with this, young one.” The Burmilla remarked with a slight chuckle, the gentle tweeting of a bird within a tree above him making his ears twitch towards the sound for a moment or two, “However, despite what you know, I believe that it would be most helpful to just go through each code one by one so that you are refreshed with all of the rules that made you worthy of being a warrior - do I make myself perfectly clear before I continue?” It was true that Flintheart was not as strict as he once was when he gained his first student, but he still had to maintain some sense of discipline and order when training another youth of Thunderclan, no matter the situation.
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:11 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Suddenly, Lightpaw realized she was hanging at the end of the tree branch she was on. If she dropped down like a bird, she would either die or have to be killed. Lightpaw, trying to get into a safe position, ended up making it worse, and she ended up falling into the melting snow, a speck of blood on her head.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 6th, 2018, 08:13 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
While the youth quietly told the mentor of her knowledge of the warrior code, Flintheart listened in silence, his ears and tail twitching to her words as she spoke. He was rather impressed with how much Sparrowpaw already knew, expecting the apprentice to not be so acknowledged of the code that he had so strictly learned when he was around her age. “You know much more about the code than my past apprentice did back when I asked him the very same question. I must admit that I am impressed with this, young one.” The Burmilla remarked with a slight chuckle, the gentle tweeting of a bird within a tree above him making his ears twitch towards the sound for a moment or two, “However, despite what you know, I believe that it would be most helpful to just go through each code one by one so that you are refreshed with all of the rules that made you worthy of being a warrior - do I make myself perfectly clear before I continue?” It was true that Flintheart was not as strict as he once was when he gained his first student, but he still had to maintain some sense of discipline and order when training another youth of Thunderclan, no matter the situation.
Sparrowpaw seemed pleased at the tom's compliment before nodding slowly to her senator's next words. "Yes, Flintheart," she meowed, her eyes wide.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:43 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
powdernose sighed, though a wistful smile played upon his face. "it's just a simple little wish. i know i can't leave the clan, who knows what i'll found out there? i'll be a better contribution to the clan if i stay here. besides-- it's a big possibility the journey would be for nothing." he shrugged and shuffled into a different position, this time crouching down. tail flicking up to wrap around his paws, powdernose leaned forward so he could take a quick peek outside. "we should head out soon. who knows how long it'll take for you to get out of here?" he nudged stonegazer with amusement, his voice curling up in a teasing purr.

he chuckled before standing up once again, his fur rustling. "let's go walk around the territory, eh?" powdernose's paws were silent as he slid from the tunnel, exiting with ease. he snickered and sat down a tail-length from the opening, his eyes alight with laughter. "have fun trying to get out, stonegazer." he cocked his head to the side with a felinish smile, his whiskers twitching. "let's hope you don't get stuck," powdernose giggled quietly, though his eyes glanced around him as he looked for anyone that may interrupt them. he also remained trained on the sky, watching the height of the sun as it slowly fell. i hope he enjoys what i have planned, he thought.

”Adventure. Answers. Excitement. I suppose those are the things you’ll find if you leave ThunderClan. There certainly has been a lot of adventure and excitement here lately, and not a lot of answers… so perhaps a journey outside of the Clan would do quite a few cats some good.” This last part was spoken mainly to himself, as the warrior’s icy eyes narrowed, his gaze falling to his paws as he scowled just a little bit. He definitely wasn’t happy - he couldn’t remember the last time he had been so upset in Clan history, with the exception of the Evil Era. Nothing would ever top those awful, trying times. At least they’d had it easier than RiverClan and ShadowClan - Bucknight and Blazingnight had ruled for a long time. His thoughts were cut off by a teasing remark and a nudge from Powdernose - the older warrior huffed in an offended manner at the comment that come from the other tom’s maw.

”A few minutes, now that I know what I’m doing. Why? Do you think this is too much of a task for an old warrior like me?” The light of competition sprang up in the feline’s eye, but before he could do anything, Powdernose had already slipped from the tunnel - leaving Stonegazer sitting alone. He was much more comfortable now - he’d felt a little cramped in his polite attempts not to crowd Powdernose too much, and he was definitely too large for half of this area - the whole thing was much better, in his opinion. With some struggle, but ultimately easier than it had been the first time, Stonegazer slipped from the tunnel - a slight oof making its way out of his maw as he attempted to wriggle through the narrowest part, and eventually he was back out - a few hairs left behind, but nothing too lasting.

”Perhaps now you’ll know better than to doubt my abilities,” The tom remarked triumphantly, although there was an almost playful light in his usually icy eyes, and his voice was on the verge of being teasing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Everpaw wondered whether she should pick the plant and give it to Caliapaw later in case she wanted to keep it in her stores. After a moment of debating what she should do, she decided that she would just leave it and move on. The she-cat liked to be helpful where she could, but it simply wasn’t her job. She didn’t want to load more stress on Caliapaw by not helping out, but she wasn’t the medicine cat and it wasn’t her job to worry about keeping the medicine supplies up, even if a low herb supply would affect her and her clanmates greatly. Plus, she didn’t know if this actually was a yarrow plant. She didn’t want to accidentally pick a plant that turned out to be poisoned and kill herself for the sake of being helpful. She wasn’t quite willing to risk her life for the medicine cat’s herb supply just yet. So with that, she shrugged the thoughts away and padded away, in search of something more interesting to focus her attention on.

The she-cat was examining an interesting looking bush before she heard a familiar voice break through her thoughts and she looked up. Caliapaw was walking towards her, her smile becoming more noticeable as she came closer. “Hey,” she greeted in response. “I think I saw a yarrow plant back there earlier. You might want to get it later,” she said, using her head to point in the direction that she had come from. She didn’t dwell on it, not because she suspected that Caliapaw wanted to be normal for a bit or anything like that, but simply because she thought that ‘herb talk’ was boring. She started walking off and after she’d covered a few foxlengths, she turned her head to check and make sure that Caliapaw was following after her.

“So, how’s life?” She asked after a few moments of silence, turning her head to face the other she-cat. The calico didn’t want to ask the usual questions that one would ask a new medicine cat. Things like ‘How’s the new job going?’ No, Caliapaw was still the same cat to her and she didn’t really care about her medicine cat role that much. She didn’t want to be boring, she wanted to talk about exciting things. She wanted to talk about weird things that only two best friends would be able to laugh about. She wanted life to be like it had been before Caliapaw’s rank had been changed.
The medicine cat shrugged a little at Everpaw’s remark about the yarrow - she took a mental note of which direction the calico had been pointing her towards, but followed after the other cat when she started walking away. Right now, she was pretty sure ThunderClan was good on yarrow. Caliapaw could picture the medicine cat den in her mind at this point - as long as she was able to concentrate, that was, and right now she was concentrating pretty hard on that. That was, until she caught up with the other cat - she increased her speed so that she could walk side by side with the other cat, which she was able to do in a few minutes. ”As good as life can be. Not horrible, I guess… I’m living, doing my job and everything.” Caliapaw shrugged carelessly, as though she couldn’t think of anything more normal.

She’d seen a cat die… she had seen a couple that were close to death… and she couldn’t think of anything but that at times. Sometimes their faces were seen in her dreams, other times when she just closed her eyes. Still, being out here with Everpaw was… nice. The two had started their training roughly around the same time, and had hit it off right after their ceremony. Caliapaw felt like her old self around Everpaw, not the cat who sometimes felt like a celebrity. An unwilling one, but a celebrity nonetheless. ”What about you? ‘How’s life’ and all that… is your buddy Sunpaw still going around flirting with everyone?” A small smile flickered across Caliapaw’s features as she mentioned the tom - she had become acquainted with him, but she certainly didn’t know him - not like Everpaw did.

Of course, the medicine cat wasn’t jealous, but she did have to laugh when she thought about how the two got along so well. Everpaw was pretty different, after all… she seemed to have more confidence about her, perhaps. A different kind of confidence, at least - and she certainly was no flirt. The two were pretty similar, maybe that was what Caliapaw liked. Having someone that she could relate to. It was easier for the medicine cat to relax, loosen her shoulders, and just joke around when she was out here with just one other cat… it certainly made things less stressful. She wasn’t being watched. She wasn’t being judged. She couldn’t screw up out here, at least not too badly… not so badly that it would never be forgotten. And if something serious did happen? Well… she was the medicine cat. She would have to fix it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 7th, 2018, 07:56 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
”Adventure. Answers. Excitement. I suppose those are the things you’ll find if you leave ThunderClan. There certainly has been a lot of adventure and excitement here lately, and not a lot of answers… so perhaps a journey outside of the Clan would do quite a few cats some good.” This last part was spoken mainly to himself, as the warrior’s icy eyes narrowed, his gaze falling to his paws as he scowled just a little bit. He definitely wasn’t happy - he couldn’t remember the last time he had been so upset in Clan history, with the exception of the Evil Era. Nothing would ever top those awful, trying times. At least they’d had it easier than RiverClan and ShadowClan - Bucknight and Blazingnight had ruled for a long time. His thoughts were cut off by a teasing remark and a nudge from Powdernose - the older warrior huffed in an offended manner at the comment that come from the other tom’s maw.

”A few minutes, now that I know what I’m doing. Why? Do you think this is too much of a task for an old warrior like me?” The light of competition sprang up in the feline’s eye, but before he could do anything, Powdernose had already slipped from the tunnel - leaving Stonegazer sitting alone. He was much more comfortable now - he’d felt a little cramped in his polite attempts not to crowd Powdernose too much, and he was definitely too large for half of this area - the whole thing was much better, in his opinion. With some struggle, but ultimately easier than it had been the first time, Stonegazer slipped from the tunnel - a slight oof making its way out of his maw as he attempted to wriggle through the narrowest part, and eventually he was back out - a few hairs left behind, but nothing too lasting.

”Perhaps now you’ll know better than to doubt my abilities,” The tom remarked triumphantly, although there was an almost playful light in his usually icy eyes, and his voice was on the verge of being teasing.
he rolled his eyes and laughed. "we'll see about that, mister." his ears perked once he noticed the sky, his eyes widening. "we should begin walking if we want to reach the place on time," powdernose mewed, his voice soft. "let's go." the tom spun around and began to walk, his pawsteps light and quick on the ground. powdernose's eyes flicked back and forth, watching for a certain trail to appear. once it did, he made a sharp turn and began to walk down that way.

"you should keep up. it's very easy to miss this lovely thing." his tail flicked. huffing, he turned his head from hide to side before turning again. "alright. we're getting close, and we have many beats to spare, so what would you like to speak about?" his head tilted back as he glanced at stonegazer. fur rustling silently, powdernose allowed the breeze to whisper soothing words within his ears, smiling softly to himself. hopefully we'll make it on time. i really want to show him this. especially him. the siamese gulped and watched the sky intently.
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blackbird smiled and made his way closer to the Skyclanner and made it to her side. "Passionblaze wouldn't suspect it, I could simply say that I'm leading you back to your territory, in other words, if we happened to be found, I want you to listen and act as if you were with me, I don't want to get in trouble and I surely don't want you to get in trouble." He admitted, he was pretty friendly, otherwise, he would've lured her to the closest clanmate, and what he wanted to do was keep her safe and maybe befriend her. "You see, maybe we could get to know eachother on the way, we might not be from the same clan, but I still would like to know members of the other clans, well, if you'd like to, at least, I wouldn't do like your clanmates do." He said with a slight chuckle to what he said.
Kestrelshade flicked her tail,” Huh. Why not.” She purred she hated being curious I’m loyal enough to obey the leader or deputy when it comes to battle but not with staying in camp. Ugh. She wondered what he would say and if he was flirting or not as she hadn’t been with toms in such a long time she couldn’t tell if he was flirting or not.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 9th, 2018, 06:48 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Sparrowpaw seemed pleased at the tom's compliment before nodding slowly to her senator's next words. "Yes, Flintheart," she meowed, her eyes wide.
The older warrior gave a gentle sigh as he kneaded his paws into the softened moss underneath him before speaking once again. “For the first rule of the code, it states that you must defend your clan, even if it means to sacrifice your own life in the process.” Flintheart remarked to his apprentice ever so softly before looking at her with his deepened greenish blue-hued eyes, “It, of course, is acceptable to have friendships in other clans, but your loyalty lies with the clan that you live in because you might mean your friends in battle one day.” He went silent for a moment or two, his ears twitching to the sounds of buzzing and relaxing sounds of birds as he grew lost in his own mind. Flintheart’s friends existed in other clans, from Riverclan to even Shadowclan, and he knew a thing or two about meeting them in battle. It was a terrible experience, but his heart was always set with Thunderclan. Abruptly, he looked at Sparrowpaw once again with a serious expression within his maw. “As a future warrior of Thunderclan, Sparrowpaw, are you willing to give your life for your clan and all the cats within it?” He asked, not blinking.