Today 02:22 AM
Search Party!
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:10 AM

Old November 17th, 2023, 09:57 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Seedpaw was eager to find some kits willing to listen to her spooky stories. She was well known for them and had scared many children. They ranged from gross to eerie to just plain weird.

(Open)
Old November 17th, 2023, 11:09 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura. View Post
WhiteKit noms on a stick, sharpening her tiny fangs… She was bored, and it was busy in here… It annoyed her…

Sweetbriar
She/Her | The Siren
Wendigo's Song Purrk

Mismatched blue and amber hues scrutinized the nursery as Sweetbriar poked her head inside. Where was her starsdamned brother, hm? Frowning, the tall calico allowed her gaze to flit across the numerous amount of kits (too many, in Sweetbriar’s obviously super valid opinion).

“Yo, kid.” She called to the one closest, and then cringed. Was that one eating a… stick? The hell? Whatever. Wasn’t her problem. “Have you seen Rushing..” ah, wait, damn. Her little brother wasn’t so little anymore. He was Rushingpaw, not kit. Oops.

Did you want the good news or the bad news first?

Last edited by Rose; November 17th, 2023 at 11:35 AM. Reason: fixed the format
Old November 17th, 2023, 11:10 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

sharpkit slept

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 18th, 2023, 12:54 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Beansprout - They/Them - Neptunic + Polyamorus - ?? Moons
[Prison Escape: Tier 2 - Used 1/3 Times]

--

Beansprout purred as she curled their tail around their kits. Oh, they were perfect! They purred and wondered if Icebeam would visit soon.

--

[ @RavensCall - IceBeam | FrostKit - @Sakura. | HoneyKit - @coldwind | Sproutkit - @Omari | Heartkit - @~WallyDarling~ | Ryekit - @Leafy ]

--

[Please submit your kits! I noticed only Sproutkit is submitted ]
[You don't need to respond btw just mentioning incase you want to!]

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old November 18th, 2023, 02:23 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Sproutkit
Shadowclan
He/him

Sproutkit nuzzled closer into Beansprout’s warm embrace, burying his nose in their fur. A quiet purr rumbled in his chest as he closed his eyes, basking in the warmth and the comforting scent of his family.

[ @lem~ - Beansprout just mentioning u for now until the others reply lol ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old November 18th, 2023, 04:11 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Icebeam was hanging around the nursery and walked towards Beansprout with a smile. "Hello again darling," she meowed, "Hopefully the little ones have been treating you well." She approached her little son slowly and gave him a few licks on his head.
@Omari @lem~

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 18th, 2023, 06:42 PM
Not as active anymore

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Nightkit blinked

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old November 19th, 2023, 02:22 PM

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Seedpaw was eager to find some kits willing to listen to her spooky stories. She was well known for them and had scared many children. They ranged from gross to eerie to just plain weird.

(Open)

⟣╰──╮M I N K K I T╭──╯⟢
shadowclan ✧ she-cat ✧ four moons
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

The morning had been filled with chatter between the queens in the nursery that half of which Minkkit didn't understand. Growing bored, she continually swatted and nipped at her mother's tail until she was promptly shooed out of the nursery to go find something to do. Her wide ears that were slightly too big for her head flattened. She knew eventually she would start getting to learn some warrior skills, but it seemed like it was taking forever. All she wanted was to be an apprentice and get out of the boring nursery. Now that she was getting older, her curiosity and sense of mischeif were getting a little too much for her to handle to be quietly hanging around the nursery.

She padded out from the curtain of ferns that protected the entrance of the nursery and made her way toward the play den. Slipping into the large den, she wandered around apprehensively. She had never really played with the other kits, and the warriors and apprentices were usually too busy to pay her any mind. She sat at the back of the den, absently pawing around an old dry moss ball. It's not long before motion at the entrance of the den catch's the little brown kit's attention. Not normally one to start conversation, she found her courage and approached the older cat, she seemed pleasant enough.

"Hello...I'm Minkkit.."

She mewed, her little voice somewhat croaky. Not sure what else to say, she just sat in front of the older cat, her big green eyes gleaming. She wasn't the best communicator, but she was so bored. Plus she hadn't met this apprentice yet, maybe they could be friends! The thought made her a little more confident.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅──╯
@Shade.
Old November 19th, 2023, 06:48 PM

My Mood: Relaxed

⟣╰──╮M I N K K I T╭──╯⟢
shadowclan ✧ she-cat ✧ four moons
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Life for Minkkit so far had been spent solitary. Though her mother was a very social queen who encouraged Minkkit to go make friends daily, the little brown kit was just too shy. While the other kits played clans or moss ball, she would stay tucked close to her mother and watch. She was an only kit, her littermates lost when born, it never bothered her much but having siblings would have probably helped her confidence.

Once again her mother nudged her closer to a nearby kit, a pur rising in her mother's throat as she whispered, "Go on my little wily Mink, go play!" , into her ear before returning to talk to the queen beside her. Minkkit sighed, she knew she had shrugged her mother off time and time again...might as well try for once. Getting to her paws, she padded closer to the kit closest to her. "Um, Hello...I'm Minkkit..", she creaked, her front paw scuffed the ground. "Wanna play moss ball with me?", she nodded her head slightly, motioning toward the small dry ball of moss close by.

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅──╯

{ Open }
Old November 19th, 2023, 07:50 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

She feared he would decline - after all, they weren't that close, at least not in her mind. She may... Begin to consider him a friend, but did he do the same? She was concerned over his health by all means - he looked less... Energised than before, so to speak. And yet a part of her was so relieved when he turned back and reassured her already growing worries; worries that she'd been too forward, too indelicate in offering to stay for a bite when he might've just been doing something nice. Nothing more, nothing less.

A smile spread across her maw as allowed herself to sit where she'd been standing, eyes briefly from him to the vole and then the ground as she felt a little rush of nerves tickle her stomach. It'd been some time since she'd shared a meal with anyone - stars, she could barely remember the last time. Or had that been with him, too? Her mind had been so preoccupied, that she was uncertain. Either way, she was glad he agreed to stay. You could call her selfish but truthfully, the simple act had her realise how much she'd missed this type of company... Or just company in general, one she knew she needn't be afraid of.

Don't get her wrong, she was concerned and first and foremost the forever queen wanted to be certain Hawkbite would be alright, just like he ensured her wellbeing all that time ago. And she adored working with kittens, even of she found herself overrun by them from time to time. But sometimes, just sometimes, it was a lonely existence. Tucked away inside the nursery, no family, no friends... At least no friends who stayed - not that she blamed them, she knew it was out of their control. But she had noticed Brackenfire disappear once again. And it stung.

And yet this little reminder of her quiet life, it brought back memories of Hawkbite. Someone she'd so feared, only to see him be so gentle and kind with Mothkit, only to remember that up until now he'd done nothing to warrant her fear, to warrant distance. On the contrary, he'd been more present than... She didn't finish that thought, it was wrong. Even so, he had helped her when he had no obligation to - she could only presume, rare as it might be among ShadowClan, that it was from the kindness of he held within. And that made her smile.

Hawkbite had been present, Hawkbite had been nothing but helpful and kind. And friends help each other. If she should consider him a friend now and until the day he disappears - please let him stay - then the least she can do is dare to share this meal, dare to offer him a moment of quiet. Maybe it was selfish to want his company, but she at least needed to try and lighten his mood or accept whatever he was feeling, or let him rest should this still just have been a rough night.

Ah, but she was getting wrapped up in thought. So many things rummaging through her mind and yet no action was taken, she'd just been sitting in silence, offering that gentle smile as she wasn't certain where to look. Carefully reaching out, she nudged the vole closer to Hawkbite, offering the enforcer a first bite, searching for words. What did one say when someone might be having a difficult time? She wasn't all too sure, but maybe she could start with a thank you.
"I... never.. thanked you... for.. hel..helping.. me. before. Ah... so... thank... you."

She lifted her eyes to try and meet his gaze, albeit a bit uncertainly, she did want him to know she was genuinely thankful, as long as it might've taken her to realise. That said, she didn't elaborate, only shuffling her paws together as her tail tightly wrapped around herself. She wasn't certain what to say next, digging herself deeper into the hole of not knowing what to do - so she spoke on, after a few moments of silence, gaze averting to the ground before sweeping over the nursery.
"And. And.. for playing.. with... Moth..kit. W-woollyfeather, she..."
She trailed off, unable to speak to the sentence. Clearing her throat,
"Mothkit... must've... appreciated it."

And then a smile, turning back to look at Hawkbite. She realised a little too late that the enforcer had likely been unaware of her watching them, even so, these sorts of interactions were so important for the young. Admitting to watching the pair may earn some embarrassment, but spending time with the little ones like that... It was beautiful, special. And so important when there may little else in a kits' life, which happened far too often. As such, a thank you was for that, too.

[Hawkbite]

She felt the need to thank him? He'd hardly done much other than provide for her the same way a normal clanmate should. Although, he couldn't deny the fact that he had lingered around her as more than a clanmate more than once. Perhaps his urge to defend the molly and make sure she was well was due to the friendship he felt between them.

Lately, he almost convinced himself it could've been more. His state of mind refused to believe that. He'd simply have to wait and see what would happen. He had work to do, a reputation to hold up, and he couldn't let someone hold him back right now. However, that could've been the ambition in him speaking. He'd been an Enforcer with little praise for a while and his mind was craving that. He'd seek it out and calm his ambition soon enough.

"You don't need to thank me," he replied, his gaze shifting towards the vole as she offered him the first bite. Instead, he nudged it back, giving her a small smile "Ladies first," he insisted. He'd brought this food for Nightshiver, there wasn't any way she'd convince him to take the first bite.

He sat back and listened further, his ears and cheeks heating up at the mention of Mothkit. Could he honestly be surprised? They weren't hiding in the clearing when he was interacting with her. He chose to ignore the comment about Woollyfeather. His heart still hurt from her disappearance too. He prayed daily to StarClan that she'd reappear. "Those kits will be like family to me. Woolly would've had to deal with that either way," Hawkbite gave a half-hearted chuckle, feeling himself relax a little talking about that litter of kits. "Mothkit just seemed to seek me out specifically that day. I had to take advantage," Hawkbite explained, letting out a small sigh.

"I'll keep in mind to watch for you spying in the future though," He teased lightly.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL