Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Seamrog
Today 03:00 PM
Clan-Independent...
by Snips
Last post by marshy
Today 02:54 PM
A Biting Fog [Fogpaw...
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 02:15 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 02:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Her theme song just came on the album i'm listening to omg)
The words stuck a nerve as Needlescar turned to Pearlstream. "You know, you'll be an old, decaying elder someday, then what will you torment others with?" She replied, licking her paw casually. Needlescar wasn't usually this rude, but Pearlbreeze was just fueling her fire.

(I'm starting a war XD)

Pearlstream rolled her eyes. "Tsk, tsk, you forgot one word. Beautiful." she scolded, forcing her fur to lie flat. Really, Needlescar thought she had such smart remarks, but she was ugly. Also, her a decaying elder. Ha! She'd sooner die! But she had a long way to go until then, she was only 34 moons old.
Old July 10th, 2017, 08:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Pearlstream rolled her eyes. "Tsk, tsk, you forgot one word. Beautiful." she scolded, forcing her fur to lie flat. Really, Needlescar thought she had such smart remarks, but she was ugly. Also, her a decaying elder. Ha! She'd sooner die! But she had a long way to go until then, she was only 34 moons old.
Needlescar snorted. "Oh yes, queen of beauty." She rolled her eyes slightly. It'd happen someday, and she wasn't willing to put up with the constant wails of Pearlstream when it did. Despite her remarks hitting a nerve, Needlescar remained surprisingly calm while replying to the molly. It hurt her self-esteem more, but she surpressed the feelings of anger to make it seem like the remarks were pointless. She wanted a reaction. Well, she wouldn't get one. If Needlescar could help it.
Old July 10th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Needlescar snorted. "Oh yes, queen of beauty." She rolled her eyes slightly. It'd happen someday, and she wasn't willing to put up with the constant wails of Pearlstream when it did. Despite her remarks hitting a nerve, Needlescar remained surprisingly calm while replying to the molly. It hurt her self-esteem more, but she surpressed the feelings of anger to make it seem like the remarks were pointless. She wanted a reaction. Well, she wouldn't get one. If Needlescar could help it.

Pearlstream blinked innocently. "Good job!" she purred as though she was awarding her apprentice. She sat down, dearly not ready to leave. Needlescar was trying hard not to react, Pearlstream could tell. Soon however, she was going to blow. She knew Needlescar hated it when cats insulted her beauty. Not that she had any anyway.
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

Pearlstream blinked innocently. "Good job!" she purred as though she was awarding her apprentice. She sat down, dearly not ready to leave. Needlescar was trying hard not to react, Pearlstream could tell. Soon however, she was going to blow. She knew Needlescar hated it when cats insulted her beauty. Not that she had any anyway.
Swiping a paw over her ear, Needlescar turned to Pearlstream. "Don't you have a mate to stalk?" She asked, grooming her chest fluff. Honestly, these arguments always ended with someone storming off after the other didn't react or had to leave and do something productive. Needlescar usually left, not one for conflict after a few minor insults.
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Cloverwhisker nudged one of the two little fluff balls closer to her. She started to lick one, after a moment she heard the other. The girl kitten cry out a sad little mewel. She started to lock her too, then she switched back and forth between the two till she felt that both were clean enough. She purred and laid her head on her paws. Her tail swished back and forth behind her. She looked up at Coldhearted and grinned broadly. Though she was tired and wanted to sleep, she also wanted to stay awake so she could visit with Coldhearted a bit before he had to go back to the warriors den.
@Constellation

Last edited by Bella~; July 10th, 2017 at 09:06 PM.
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Swiping a paw over her ear, Needlescar turned to Pearlstream. "Don't you have a mate to stalk?" She asked, grooming her chest fluff. Honestly, these arguments always ended with someone storming off after the other didn't react or had to leave and do something productive. Needlescar usually left, not one for conflict after a few minor insults.

Pearlstream flicked her ear. Why did Needlescar have to bring that up? "He's busy. Don't you having moping to do?" She said that last sentence as though she hadn't thought before she'd spoken. She had. It seemed like the best thing to do.
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:13 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

Pearlstream flicked her ear. Why did Needlescar have to bring that up? "He's busy. Don't you having moping to do?" She said that last sentence as though she hadn't thought before she'd spoken. She had. It seemed like the best thing to do.
"I don't mope, I just don't flaunt myself." She replied calmly, her ears swiveling as she didn't look at her. "Anyways, can we try to be civil for one conversation?" She growled, unsure why she always began these arguments. Needlescar had just been sitting there and Pearlstream popped up to ruin her day.
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"I don't mope, I just don't flaunt myself." She replied calmly, her ears swiveling as she didn't look at her. "Anyways, can we try to be civil for one conversation?" She growled, unsure why she always began these arguments. Needlescar had just been sitting there and Pearlstream popped up to ruin her day.

Pearlstream smiled. She opened her mouth to say. Then she pricked her ears,
pretending to hear something. "Oh!" she gasped, turning away. "That's Honeythistle!" she purred. Pearlstream "dipped her head" to Needlescar,
turning and prancing away.
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:20 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

Pearlstream smiled. She opened her mouth to say. Then she pricked her ears,
pretending to hear something. "Oh!" she gasped, turning away. "That's Honeythistle!" she purred. Pearlstream "dipped her head" to Needlescar,
turning and prancing away.
She mimicked the movement and bid her goodbye. When she was out of earshot, she sighed. "Oh thank StarClan!" Needlescar wailed quietly, leaping to her paws and hurrying away in case she returned, disappearing into a crowd of cats and sighing. Not everyone saw her as ugly, most likely. Well, that 'lie' was fine with her right now.
Old July 10th, 2017, 11:31 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one for Pres~ View Post
@Hollydawn235

Cinderleap yawned and stretched out her muscles, the morning was beautiful. she stuck her head out of the warriors den, sleekly padding out. the sun shone against her pretty silver fur and seeped through like honey. the morning was a bit cold and it slightly ached her bones.

after waking herself up, the young molly had quite an appetite after doing two hunting patrols the day before, and not eating after. her stomach growled and she huffed. pulling a mouse from the pile she tore into its fleshing, making her prayers to Starclan before she scarfed it down.
(Sorry if I'm not very good at RP)

Moontail padded out of the warrior's den and stretched with his rump in the air. He squinted at the bright morning sunlight. He was already really warm as his dark fur easily soaked up heat. Since he was not chosen for any dawn patrols he figured he would eat before going on any hunting patrols or anything. He padded over to the fresh-kill pile, picked out a starling and walked around camp trying to find shade. As soon as he found what he was looking for he flopped down and began to eat his starling.

(I have to go to bed G'night)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread