this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: May Gathering

{ooh, best plot EVER!} @WhiteStripes @Breezefur
being this young is art

Old May 6th, 2020, 02:18 PM

My Mood: Bored

{ @Breezefur .... NO CLUE!!! And @Echobreeze18, yes this will be such a great story/plot!}

Last edited by WhiteStripes; May 6th, 2020 at 02:18 PM.
Old May 6th, 2020, 02:24 PM

"Whispertail, we should meet when the gathering is over. I... I really like you." Lavenderstripe could not believe what she was saying. @Echobreeze18 @Breezefur
Old May 6th, 2020, 02:25 PM
this night is sparkling

Whispertail couldn't believe his ears. "R-r-really?" he stuttered. "I mean, I like you too! Why not?" @WhiteStripes @Breezefur
being this young is art

Old May 6th, 2020, 02:30 PM

"Ok, um tomorrow at moonhigh... at the seastones, no one will be here." Lavenderstripe purred. She rubbed her head against Whispertails flank lovingly. Why was she doing this. This was breaking the warrior code. It didn't matter what she though, she couldn't do this.. it would be living a lie for her life. "N..." She could not bring herself to tell Whispertail that they couldn't do this. @Echobreeze18 @Breezefur {Mention that Shadowfoot is spying! Oh, he is going to be sooooo mad!"
Old May 6th, 2020, 02:33 PM
this night is sparkling

Whispertail licked her shoulder lovingly. "I'll be there," he promised. @WhiteStripes @Breezefur
being this young is art

Old May 6th, 2020, 02:39 PM

Lavenderstripe purred, and went to listen to the leaders
Old May 6th, 2020, 02:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Ivorypaw realized that Pumapaw got distracted, so she wandered off.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 6th, 2020, 03:25 PM
i am kenough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
He was being weird, Deadpool quickly runs over what she has said in her head and felt like it had been pretty normal. Was he acting like this because she had half scolded him last time? Well, she wasn't going to apolo— yes she would even though it hadn't been her fault. So long as he stopped doing the staring thing it was making her nervous. Everyone knew a nervous Deadpool was no good. The chimera erratic heartbeat settles down after he finally gets some words out. She decided not to comment about how ShadowClan had more or less done the same thing to ThunderClan. It wasn't her business she guessed.
"Better is me. Hurts all gone, tail still pain." She commented, glancing over her back to her tail which she was doing her best to keep still. "WindClan no trouble better family is, bigger new family." She purred, delighted about the additional cats WindClan has been taking in. "Nettlespark owies?" She inquired about his injuries, withholding the fact that she wanted to know about a few of his other clanmates. Whiskernose, Ravenvine, and his apprentice in particular, but he got weird with Whiskernose last time. It was probably just a tom thing, or maybe just a Nettle thing, though she wasn't willing to 'poke the bear' as the saying goes at a gathering.
Time seemed to slow to a halt, and it was largely because Nettlespark had absolutely no idea what to do all of a sudden. How did he function, again? What was breathing? The tom was doing it to himself- hyping himself up over his weird little friend, imagining how to get closer to her just to know her a little better. Socializing wasn't something the warrior was good at, surprisingly, in spite of his Can-Do attitude when something bigger was on the line, like another's life, or important meetings. Now that he wanted to make things personal, as opposed to simply 'overseeing' Deadpool... What even were words? He closes his eyes for a heartbeat to slow himself down, reopening them to regard the she-cat closely. He could do this.
"I'm glad you're doing better," he meows kindly first. "And it's really great that WindClan is, too. It's a pleasure to hear, really." Pausing, he looks up towards the four leaders and frowns. "It's a good thing you guys aren't getting involved in any of this stuff too. I couldn't imagine-" He had been about to say something about facing her Clan in battle, but he stops himself short with a bit of a cringe. Yeah, let's definitely not say that to this one. "As for my injuries- They're alright. They're older than some of the ones my Clanmates have got, thankfully." He gives Deadpool a slight, crooked smile. "Oh! Um..." Hesitating to continue, he quickly becomes very involved in staring at the ground for a hot second before lifting his green gaze back up to hers. "The others are okay, too, I guess. And one of your apprentices, Cowpaw, showed up. Hahaha, he stood in front of Icestar and everything, the little twerp. I'm training him now!" Maybe this whole making-friends thing wasn't going to be entirely too dreadful after all.
Old May 6th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@RedHead @starshooter @Arie

Petuniapaw smiled brightly at Ripplepaw. A cat that rivaled her enthusiasm. This was new! The older apprentice's amber eyes flickered from one apprentice to another. "Nice to meet you Myrtlepaw, you too Doepaw!" She smiled. Ripplepaw said they were best friends but Petuniapaw had a feeling that wasn't accurate. "Oh, I wouldn't ask about your lineage Myrtlepaw. That's for each cat to share if they want. Like I have no RiverClan blood in me and I'm a RiverClanner." The ginger and white molly explained.
Seeing Doepaw shuffle Petuniapaw glanced over only to have the backlash of sad thrown in her face. She let out a surprised yelp having not expected it. All she did was come stand by her Clan mate to talk. Wh-what did I do? She wondered shacking her head to try to rid the sand of her face. "Um, did I do something to make you mad?" Petuniapaw asked in a puzzled tone. Finally cleaning the sand out of her face she noticed that Doepaw was gone and Myrtlepaw was leaving behind her. "Ripplepaw, do you know what happened? Oh did you get sand on you too?" Petuniapaw asked the younger molly.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread