Last post by Seamrog
Today 06:50 AM

Old July 29th, 2019, 07:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Oh? Oh.... A sad feeling ran through the molly. But why? Perhaps it was because her friend just admitted to liking someone else. But still, why did she feel so sad about it? She felt like her heart might crack in two if she didn't stop thinking about Brambleblaze and this almondtail person together. It was only a few seconds later she realized she was dangerously close to frowning and possibly crying. Did Lambdream herself have a crush on the molly?
Yes. Yes she did.

Regaining her composure, she straightened slightly. "I think you should tell them, and if they don't want to be friends anymore just because of that then i don't think they ever deserved you." she said softly, glancing off to the side.
( I love these two XD)
what if that's you though.... her ears folded back , normally she didn't care about rejection ...But this was different ...it was serious . She's seen this happen from time to time and in many stories that the elders tell. It sounds so easy to say it, but it's really not . Here goes nothing ...."i.....er..." c'mon spit it out you idiot ! You asked for help, she gave you advice . Now act on that! Or she'll be heartbroken over someone you made up. Do you really want that just so you can save yourself the embarrassment ? "ILOVEYOU -" she meowed or...more likely shouted only to close her eyes . ...wait what did I just...well you said it... .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 29th, 2019, 07:56 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
( I love these two XD)
what if that's you though.... her ears folded back , normally she didn't care about rejection ...But this was different ...it was serious . She's seen this happen from time to time and in many stories that the elders tell. It sounds so easy to say it, but it's really not . Here goes nothing ...."i.....er..." c'mon spit it out you idiot ! You asked for help, she gave you advice . Now act on that! Or she'll be heartbroken over someone you made up. Do you really want that just so you can save yourself the embarrassment ? "ILOVEYOU -" she meowed or...more likely shouted only to close her eyes . ...wait what did I just...well you said it... .
(( Me too! ))

The words that were shouted made Lambdream feel confusing. Love? Brambleblaze loved her? "Y..You..you..love me..?" she stammered out, cheeks growing hot as she felt her eyes began to tear up. "Oh...oh bramble! I..love..love you..too!" the white molly said, beginning to cry now. With that, she leaned into the tabbies fur. "I..was..was gonna be so sad if..you liked somebody else!" she said sadly, softly sobbing before leaning into Brambleblazes fur more. Calming down a bit, she added onto her words. "And..I'm really glad that you love me..!"

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 29th, 2019, 08:10 PM

Quote:

(( Me too! ))

The words that were shouted made Lambdream feel confusing. Love? Brambleblaze loved her? "Y..You..you..love me..?" she stammered out, cheeks growing hot as she felt her eyes began to tear up. "Oh...oh bramble! I..love..love you..too!" the white molly said, beginning to cry now. With that, she leaned into the tabbies fur. "I..was..was gonna be so sad if..you liked somebody else!" she said sadly, softly sobbing before leaning into Brambleblazes fur more. Calming down a bit, she added onto her words. "And..I'm really glad that you love me..!"
"I do, you've always been there....and I'm sorry if I haven't ...I'll be sure to from now on. That's a promise ." she meowed once she looked back at lambdream only to have determination in her eyes. Her cheeks still burned though once the light colored feline leaned against her , so much contact .....how do others do this!? Atleast it's just her....and not some stranger . she did what came to mind and just rested her chin on the others head "I was just scared....I had to make up a name .....I didn't know how youd truly react ....sorry for taking so long ..." she meowed before sighing "what's gonna happen now?" . It wouldn't be any different would it? It'll just be like...loving a family member right ? But just more affectionate ? And possibly start a fam- woah woah woah! Definetly wait till your atleast in your late 20's.....

Old July 29th, 2019, 08:30 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
"I do, you've always been there....and I'm sorry if I haven't ...I'll be sure to from now on. That's a promise ." she meowed once she looked back at lambdream only to have determination in her eyes. Her cheeks still burned though once the light colored feline leaned against her , so much contact .....how do others do this!? Atleast it's just her....and not some stranger . she did what came to mind and just rested her chin on the others head "I was just scared....I had to make up a name .....I didn't know how youd truly react ....sorry for taking so long ..." she meowed before sighing "what's gonna happen now?" . It wouldn't be any different would it? It'll just be like...loving a family member right ? But just more affectionate ? And possibly start a fam- woah woah woah! Definetly wait till your atleast in your late 20's.....

Her ear flicked slightly, thinking about the question. What would happen? Would they become mates? Er- that was probably too soon. Though, it couldn't hurt to ask right? She knew that they both felt the same way. "we..um.....become..mates?" she asked, the last part barely above whisper. That's what would happen right? At least, that's what she thought cats did. She'd heard of lots of couples who were younger than both her and brambleblaze!

Old July 29th, 2019, 09:47 PM

Quote:

Her ear flicked slightly, thinking about the question. What would happen? Would they become mates? Er- that was probably too soon. Though, it couldn't hurt to ask right? She knew that they both felt the same way. "we..um.....become..mates?" she asked, the last part barely above whisper. That's what would happen right? At least, that's what she thought cats did. She'd heard of lots of couples who were younger than both her and brambleblaze!
her eyes widened at that and let out a wheezing like sound .....too soon. Way too soon. But she didn't mind the idea....she just wanted to stay as this for now. Just girlfriends. They still need to get used to this. " can we wait till were atleast in our late twenties ? I wanna get used to this first..." she meowed . "but , I don't hate the idea " she purred before giving lamb a small nuzzle only to clear her throat and stand up "can we get back to hunting ? I haven't caught much...or not...it's up to you ."

Old July 30th, 2019, 08:38 AM
yippee!!!

Quote:
her eyes widened at that and let out a wheezing like sound .....too soon. Way too soon. But she didn't mind the idea....she just wanted to stay as this for now. Just girlfriends. They still need to get used to this. " can we wait till were atleast in our late twenties ? I wanna get used to this first..." she meowed . "but , I don't hate the idea " she purred before giving lamb a small nuzzle only to clear her throat and stand up "can we get back to hunting ? I haven't caught much...or not...it's up to you ."

Lambdream gave a nod, cheeks heating up slightly at the nuzzle. Her tail flicked as brambleblaze stood up, following her actions somewhat hesitantly. "ah, yeah! Of course we can." she said with a small grin. The molly padded over to the stream, smiling all the while. How could she not? Her mind was filled with thoughts, mostly that her and brambleblaze were...dating! Taking a small breath, she cleared her mind to focus on hunting.

Old July 30th, 2019, 12:51 PM

Quote:

Lambdream gave a nod, cheeks heating up slightly at the nuzzle. Her tail flicked as brambleblaze stood up, following her actions somewhat hesitantly. "ah, yeah! Of course we can." she said with a small grin. The molly padded over to the stream, smiling all the while. How could she not? Her mind was filled with thoughts, mostly that her and brambleblaze were...dating! Taking a small breath, she cleared her mind to focus on hunting.
( where ya wanna end it?)
even after she calmed herself down she still couldn't get rid of that ridiculous smile , no matter what ....not even if the darkforest forbids it. That was gonna be hard though....ever since she got her darkforest mentor she's always been.... The low-key ' senpai notice me ' type. not anymore....not to the point where I have to leave her. just then she saw a shadow and took the opportunity to strike. Success! And it was a pretty decent sized fish too!

Old July 30th, 2019, 12:59 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
( where ya wanna end it?)
even after she calmed herself down she still couldn't get rid of that ridiculous smile , no matter what ....not even if the darkforest forbids it. That was gonna be hard though....ever since she got her darkforest mentor she's always been.... The low-key ' senpai notice me ' type. not anymore....not to the point where I have to leave her. just then she saw a shadow and took the opportunity to strike. Success! And it was a pretty decent sized fish too!
(( maybe your next reply? c: ))
___

The white feline looked over to the other as the tabby caught a fish. Looking back to the stream, she leaned forward slightly as she saw a shadow. The time she wouldn't repeat her last mistake! Swooping her paw into the cool water, she hit the fish out of the water, killing it soon after with a quick bite. One..two..three. Three fish!
Glancing over to Brambleblaze, Lambdream spoke up. "We could go back to camp now? We caught three fish."

Old July 30th, 2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:

(( maybe your next reply? c: ))
___

The white feline looked over to the other as the tabby caught a fish. Looking back to the stream, she leaned forward slightly as she saw a shadow. The time she wouldn't repeat her last mistake! Swooping her paw into the cool water, she hit the fish out of the water, killing it soon after with a quick bite. One..two..three. Three fish!
Glancing over to Brambleblaze, Lambdream spoke up. "We could go back to camp now? We caught three fish."
( alrighty )

Her ears twitched at that before nodding and getting back up "sounds good , need help carrying ?" she asked before grabbing her own catches as they headed back.

Old July 30th, 2019, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Shell looked up at him and uncurled herself and stood up. "What's that stench?", she asked, wrinkling her nose at the scent of the fish. The kitten had never smelled the scent of fish before. She didn't even know what it tasted like. Shell's mouth began to water at the thought of getting something to eat. Her stomach growled, but she didn't expect this cat to share.
Salmonstrike couldn't help his wolfish grin at that- she had never smelled fish before. he ripped another hunk of spinal cord, unafraid of digesting the sharp bones that ensnared fragile meat; and then pushed it towards the tiny kitten.
"Fish." He answered shortly. It was almost larger than her, even half eaten.
"I doubt you can eat much of this-" He had no idea at what age kittens begun to stop relying on Mother's milk and tried flesh for the first time-
"-But go ahead and try it if you like. Don't eat the bones." He sounded cold and unfriendly, but his emerald eyes glowed with interest- almost predatory, almost curious, but certainly quite dangerous.