Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by wolfie
Today 04:47 PM
Adopts:3
by ollie
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:41 PM
Hello, once more!
Last post by WinterMara
Today 04:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 28th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
Safepaw caught up to it and swiped it as hard as he could back to Rushpaw. "Very good." he commented with a smile.
"Thanks.", he mewed, passing the mossball back to Safepaw.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old May 28th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable Kitti View Post
"Thanks.", he mewed, passing the mossball back to Safepaw.
Safepaw grabbed it in his jaws. He spun around two times and tossed it back as hard and fast as he could.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 29th, 2017, 09:18 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Rainpaw huffed, irritated that he didn't get it right the second time. Holding the lop-sided crouch he tried to shift his weight but as he did so his front paw slid under him and flopped the apprentice onto his side making a small cloud of dust surround him. "Hare-dung!" He snarled and continued muttering angrily as he once again tried the crouch. When he lowered Rainpaw sank his claws into the sand so he wouldn't slip again. His weight was fairly centered and his eyes ahead but his belly wasn't close enough to the ground. Eyes ahead, weight balanced, stay still... Low! His ears flicked up in realization and he crouched lower with an eagerly twitching tail. "Well? How is it this time?" He asked quickly so he wouldn't lose concentration.

Watching the apprentice, Obsidiansky felt the familiar twinge of satisfaction. Yes, he was quite pleased with Rainpaw's progress. The grey tom's crouch was now near perfect... though not quite, and no one was expecting it to be. The third try was bound to be better then the first or the second, but it couldn't be exact. "Almost perfect. You just need to work on keeping your weight balanced... but I'm impressed." Honestly, that wasn't saying too much. Obsidiansky could be very easily impressed. "Now go on. Tomorrow we'll work on some battle training and work on your crouch some more." He mewed, lowering his head in a respectful manner to the apprentice. He respected Rainpaw. Not quite in the same way as he would Shrikecall or Blazingstar, but in a different way. He watched Rainpaw, expecting the apprentice to give him some sort of remark; but, he would go soon, and Obsidiansky would be able to gather his thoughts and get ready for the next day. He doubted things were going to be much different. And since they weren't, most likely, he would prepare himself for that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 29th, 2017, 09:21 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Mumblenose's lower jaw dropped ever so slightly, his ears folded, and his eyes narrowed in compassion. ``Hey... hey...`` Mumblenose murmured, inching closer to Forestpaw. He would've embraced her in that moment if he felt sure of himself, but based off the fact that they only just met, he believed she would be uncomfortable with his close proximity. The tall grasses around him danced with his brief movements. He lowered his head close to the ground, his pupils rolling upwards so he could better see Forestpaw's face. Mumblenose offered her a soft smile.

``Listen here, okay? Yes, you are Singe's kit, but that doesn't mean you will follow in his pawsteps. Every cat is their own cat. You be the heroin of your own story. You prove those cats wrong, the cats that try to put you down. You stay strong, you fight. And remember that there are cats more important than those that bully you, such as your siblings.`` He left himself out, unsure if he was as important to her as he wanted to be, but he made sure to remind her that he was always open to her company. ``I'm always here for you, too. Whatever you do, I will support you. Be your own cat, Forestpaw, and prove your bullies wrong.`` Mumblenose purred gently, raising his head to look down at his granddaughter.

He itched to stretch his neck and press his nose to Forestpaw's cheek in a reassuring manner. Yet he decided he would let her show him when it was okay to act as true kin. Mumblenose silently cursed his son for distancing him from his family. If Singe hadn't threatened him, forbid him from visiting the kits... then maybe Mumblenose and Forestpaw wouldn't have to be going through such a slow, awkward phase of adapting to one another. Perhaps if Mumblenose had met Singe's kits when they were younger, Forestpaw would feel comfortable with him? However, he couldn't put all the blame on his son. After all, he wasn't willing to take the risk to briefly visit his grandchildren, but his life had been on the line, and he wouldn't be able to properly meet his kin if he were deceased.

Forestpaw tried to control her sniffs, her tears. She didn't like showing emotion like this, not to others, and especially not to family. She didn't want them to see her as weak. She didn't want to be seen as less. One of the problems she had had in the Syndicate was competing with her friend Lucius. They had always competed in fights and even done a killing session together. Lucius had done better because he hadn't shown emotion in killing the apprentice he was assigned. Forest had failed, not able to kill the little brown, five moon old kit. Lucius killed it for her

Crying, and sobbing, like this, it made her feel as if she was weak, incapable. So what did it look like to others? She had almost controlled it when she felt Mumblenose move closer. She felt him grow closer, and at the moment, she felt her barriers break down. She leaned over, burying her muzzle in his short fur. Her nise was pressed firmly to him as she embraced him. Tears streamed more fluently down her face as her eyes squenched up. The last time she could remember crying like this was her first day as a Trainee, when Broken had killed those kits and taught her to do the same. That day it had been a similar pelt that she had buried her muzzle into. Singe had comforted her, very similarly to what Mumblenose was doing now.

Mumblenose's words comforted her. She was able to lessen her sobbing, but tears still dripped from her eyes. She knew she was different from him, even when there were aspects of him that she wanted to have. She wanted to love her family like he did. She wanted as strong a relationship as her parents did. She wanted to lead, and knew she could be a strong leader. She didn't want to take leadership in that way though. She knew that she would have to prove herself, almost more for what she had as a life. Unfortunately she would be based on that. Her family and her past would have an effect on whether she would achieve her goals.

She blinked away some of the tears, in clouding her vision, she pulled out if his fur, leaving a wet spot on him. "T-thanks Mumblenose." She purred kindly, a soft smile on her maw. "I just..I don't understand why everything's so hard and complicated." She sighed. "I left the Syndicate because of my Trainer and the people who liked me only because of my father. I came here hoping things would be better." She shifted a little, so she was sitting beside him, her fur embracing his as the thin blades of grassed waved around them. "I thought since this wasn't a place full of murderers and assassins that things would be better. But instead I'm tormented about my past and my heritage. I thought things would be better. Turns out it's the same, only in different perspectives."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old May 29th, 2017, 07:17 PM
chirps

@fenic!

It had been almost a half-moon since her attack, and Moonpaw had just finished dragging herself outside. Her face was still heavily wrapped in cobwebs, as Surgestorm insisted still that it needed more time to heal. Her other cuts and scrapes were already forming thin scars along where they were places, and her good eye was becoming less and less dark with each passing day. But the young feline couldn't take being cramped up in the medicine den anymore, and she missed the fresh air that always flowed through the camp clearing. She loved her uncle to death but a part of her missed being apart of camp life and doing daily apprentice tasks - even the tedious jobs such as collecting moss for the elders' den. Ever since her attack, however, Blazingstar had forbidden her from leaving camp on her own, and even went as far as to place personal bodyguards for her no matter if she was in or outside of camp. For once, though, Moonpaw was able to sit and be by herself, and a smile stretched across her face as she relished in the though.
Managing to maneuver her way out of the den - since it appeared that Surgestorm was out of camp and the inside of the den was not only overwhelming but also lonely - the black and white cat sat right outside now, blinking against the harsh overcast light that stretched above her. She observed with her good eye camp life, and everything seemed to be bustling in preparation for the upcoming Greenleaf. She could smell the change on the air and excitement danced through her from ears to tail-tip. Greenleaf was sure to bring about some good change, and maybe the ability for her to get back out into the territory to resume her training. At the thought of returning to where her attack had happened, however, an unusual pain struck her chest and she winched, seemingly shrinking back a little, her good ear flattening a bit.
Old May 30th, 2017, 06:57 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Midgepaw lowered his head and blinked, standing up and shifting to keep his paws from falling asleep. It was always painful, and he like pain of any kind, whether physical or mental, it was all the same to him, or rather, to her. She yawned and stretched her forepaws as far out in front of her as they would go so that her chest touched the ground and her hind legs were still standing. Midgepaw never really realized until now that she had needed the stretch, as she felt batter afterwards. She paused, holding the position a moment as she listened to Dewpaw. She shook her head, but offered no explanation. It wasn't needed, and it wasn't asked for. She had no reason to give away things that were best left unsaid. Besides, everyone would know as soon as she got hurt for the first time since joining. So far, she'd been careful, but one little cut and that was all it would take. “That makes sense I suppose.” Midgepaw said, tipping her head back to look up at the sky, focusing her eyes anywhere but the cut on the other cat's leg. She felt slightly curious about it as well, but she felt a mix of uncertainty and envy. Envy that Dewpaw didn't seem to just keep bleeding like she did. “It looks worse than anything I've ever had.” Midgepaw commented, then her interest was caught. “Medicince cats are like a Clan healer, right? I once spent a long time in the healer's den back . . . .” Midgepaw trailed off, looking embarrassed. “Never mind.” she muttered, staring down at her black gray and white paws with her bright yellow hues.
Dewpaw tipped her head slightly to the side in slight confusion and concern, her blue eyes wide in a midst of mottled brown and black fur. Concern for a cat she barely knew the name of, a cat she had never seen before, all the same. "Is there something wrong?" Asked Dewpaw, not meaning to sound as intrusive as the question seemed to her. Quickly covering for herself, she added, "I can always leave if you want me to. If you want time to yourself." The molly fixed her gaze on her paws, hoping she hadn't been invading Midgepaw's privacy when she had talked to her in the first place. The fur on the back of her neck slightly spiked up due to all of these thoughts, but she quickly flattened back down so she wouldn't appear angry or hostile. As positive and bubbly as the young she-cat was on the outside, she was constantly evaluating and aware of her own actions. Conscious was an understatement; Dewpaw was constantly testing herself, trying to be the best, all while trying to tread lightly so she wouldn't offend or annoy others. No, her goal wasn't to be liked by everyone in the Clan - that would be impossible - but she wanted to be the best warrior she could be, and that prevented her from speaking her opinions. This made her shut-in, and closed in to others. Although she seemed like she would tell anything, that was just her outside appearence. There was much she kept to herself. "Sorry if I seem annoying," mumbled Dewpaw, not actually meaning to say it out loud. She instantly regretted the conversation.

Last edited by Aquarius; May 30th, 2017 at 06:58 AM.
Old May 30th, 2017, 08:08 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Dewpaw tipped her head slightly to the side in slight confusion and concern, her blue eyes wide in a midst of mottled brown and black fur. Concern for a cat she barely knew the name of, a cat she had never seen before, all the same. "Is there something wrong?" Asked Dewpaw, not meaning to sound as intrusive as the question seemed to her. Quickly covering for herself, she added, "I can always leave if you want me to. If you want time to yourself." The molly fixed her gaze on her paws, hoping she hadn't been invading Midgepaw's privacy when she had talked to her in the first place. The fur on the back of her neck slightly spiked up due to all of these thoughts, but she quickly flattened back down so she wouldn't appear angry or hostile. As positive and bubbly as the young she-cat was on the outside, she was constantly evaluating and aware of her own actions. Conscious was an understatement; Dewpaw was constantly testing herself, trying to be the best, all while trying to tread lightly so she wouldn't offend or annoy others. No, her goal wasn't to be liked by everyone in the Clan - that would be impossible - but she wanted to be the best warrior she could be, and that prevented her from speaking her opinions. This made her shut-in, and closed in to others. Although she seemed like she would tell anything, that was just her outside appearence. There was much she kept to herself. "Sorry if I seem annoying," mumbled Dewpaw, not actually meaning to say it out loud. She instantly regretted the conversation.
The thin cat eyed Dewpaw with a wariness usually only seen in her when she felt threatened, which,being in the middle of a group of strangers made her feel somewhat threatened rather often. She stared at her paws, keeping her gaze off the scar on her foreleg. It was a constant reminder of her family, who she hardly remembered anymore. All she knew was they were bigger and stronger and crueler than Midgepaw, and had given her an awful and mocking name. Her gaze clouded over with thought for a moment, then she shook her head. “No, I'm fine. It's just a little bit unnerving to be in a place with so many strangers that have all have a different name for pretty !much the same thing I guess.” she replied, flicking her tail. To her surprise, she didn't want to be left alone. She guessed that it was probably because everyone left her alone all the time, and that was worse than being bullied or hurt in some ways. “Could you stay, please?” she asked, then looked back up at the mottled tortoiseshell molly. She gazed at their eyes, wondering if perhaps they had more to them than meets the eye. Somewhat curious, she slowly stood up. “By "go out" does your mentor mean train or walk in the territory?” she asked cautiously, her eyes flitting around, making sure no one was listening. Positive that no one was, she waited to see what Dewpaw had to say.
Old May 30th, 2017, 08:37 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

The thin cat eyed Dewpaw with a wariness usually only seen in her when she felt threatened, which,being in the middle of a group of strangers made her feel somewhat threatened rather often. She stared at her paws, keeping her gaze off the scar on her foreleg. It was a constant reminder of her family, who she hardly remembered anymore. All she knew was they were bigger and stronger and crueler than Midgepaw, and had given her an awful and mocking name. Her gaze clouded over with thought for a moment, then she shook her head. “No, I'm fine. It's just a little bit unnerving to be in a place with so many strangers that have all have a different name for pretty !much the same thing I guess.” she replied, flicking her tail. To her surprise, she didn't want to be left alone. She guessed that it was probably because everyone left her alone all the time, and that was worse than being bullied or hurt in some ways. “Could you stay, please?” she asked, then looked back up at the mottled tortoiseshell molly. She gazed at their eyes, wondering if perhaps they had more to them than meets the eye. Somewhat curious, she slowly stood up. “By "go out" does your mentor mean train or walk in the territory?” she asked cautiously, her eyes flitting around, making sure no one was listening. Positive that no one was, she waited to see what Dewpaw had to say.
Flicking an ear, Dewpaw shrugged. "When Moonsong takes me out, it's usually to train. We collect moss and hunt and do battle training and, well, stuff like that." The she-cat unsheathed her claws and lapped at one of them, making it glint in the sunlight. She sheathed them quickly. "But Moonsong's not here. She's probably out with Honeystep and Swiftecho, Duskpaw and Hawkpaw." Dewpaw sighed, looking back toward the camp entrance with a hint of wist in her gaze, glad to get her mind off of the uneasiness she had felt toward the conversation. "She wouldn't let me go out though because of my injuries." She understood why her mentor was keeping her in camp, but that didn't make it any less irritating. She flicked in ear in remembrance at her mentor's words. 'A reckless cats fights before their injuries are healed; a wise cat fights when need be, and now is not the time.' At the time, Dewpaw hadn't understood what Moonsong meant, because she didn't want to fight, she wanted to train! But now she began to understand the metaphoric meaning that Moonsong had cleverly weaved into her words, and she sighed.

Last edited by Aquarius; May 30th, 2017 at 08:38 AM.
Old May 30th, 2017, 09:08 AM

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Pebblepelt trotted into the Warriors' Den, purring quietly. He carefully lay down on a bed of moss and rested his head on his paws. The white and grey tom closed his eyes: trying to fall asleep.

*Pebble's a white tom with grey spots basically.
Old May 30th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazypikachu15 View Post
Pebblepelt trotted into the Warriors' Den, purring quietly. He carefully lay down on a bed of moss and rested his head on his paws. The white and grey tom closed his eyes: trying to fall asleep.

*Pebble's a white tom with grey spots basically.
A light brown tabby she-cat walked in a saw Pebblepelt. "Greetings. My name is Mouseflower." Meowed the she-cat with a friendly smile.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread