Old March 29th, 2018, 05:56 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
@hiraeth
Coldheart walked alone, smelling the air for prey or anything of interest to the clan soon she catches a familiar scent, one of the leaders ( which she saw deputies and leader) she quickly looks around and soon sees Powdernose, her eyes glowed a bit with interest as she walks towards him with some questions and pure curiosity in her heart. She’s always wanted to speak to someone more worthy than her soon she steps forward standing in front of him, proudly and with a bit of a puffed chest which she learned from the city was a sign of respect among the rouges but than again this wasn’t the city. She quickly relaxes a bit regretting what she just did than soon spoke “ My lord, forgive me for troubling you but I wish to speak to you. I am curious about you and I wish to ask some questions about.. how to say you and your feelings of course if it’s no trouble my lord “ she says with a bit of a bow, she was a respectful cat which she was known for back at home and this kinda made her proud of herself however to earn respect you must gain it so in reality she only respected him now due to that fact that he was deputy nothing less or more. She looks at him calmly awaiting a answer in utter slience yet a other thing she learned from the city.
powdernose opened his eyes from where he lay, resting. his gaze focused on coldheart, tail flicking with a confused pace. "alright," he mewed softly, eyes lit up with a wary brightness. "although, if anything is too personal, i will have to say no." the deputy's ears swiveled, attention centered on the molly. she had never spoken to him before, much less anyone else in the clan, except for the few who he was friends with. "what is your questions? one at a time, please." he raised his position into that of a crouch, voice dignified and respectful of the she-cat. if she asks anything embarrassing, i swear i'll- powdernose cut off the thought and stared at coldheart expectantly.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:32 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
powdernose opened his eyes from where he lay, resting. his gaze focused on coldheart, tail flicking with a confused pace. "alright," he mewed softly, eyes lit up with a wary brightness. "although, if anything is too personal, i will have to say no." the deputy's ears swiveled, attention centered on the molly. she had never spoken to him before, much less anyone else in the clan, except for the few who he was friends with. "what is your questions? one at a time, please." he raised his position into that of a crouch, voice dignified and respectful of the she-cat. if she asks anything embarrassing, i swear i'll- powdernose cut off the thought and stared at coldheart expectantly.
She nods “ don’t worry I won’t ask anything that may make you uncomfortable. For my first question...” she looks away a bit than back at him “ how does it feel to be the next leader in this type of group? Forgive me it’s just... I was to be the next leader many moons back but not of clan.. of rouge. It’s just... how to say a bit... confusing this clan and it’s law and it’s kindness. I to this day don’t understand anything so I’m hoping with this time that I can.. get the answers from you. “ she asks softly and calmly while sitting down. “ forgive for not speaking to you earlier it’s just... I’m... afraid only a rare few know of me for me while most fear me especially with how I look so please if I make you uncomfortable or scared just say.. “
Old March 31st, 2018, 05:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blackbird nodded as she spoke and started making his way down until he was licking her muzzle, he did so for a little bit before giving her a smile. "At least, you know that there's someone here in case." He purred and met her gaze, he was actually happy tjat he had gotten the chance to meet her.
She purred,” Don’t recommend taking mates outside the clan!” She joked lightly as she confirmed he was flirting with her anyways. She hoped she wouldn’t be caught for hanging out with a Thunderclan tom anyways.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 31st, 2018, 05:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
"Look, Pinkpaw, I know it's hard... You know you can tell me anything, right?"
She flicked her tail,” I pressume it’s my mousebrainned kittypet genes that stops me.” She replied her voice raised and cracking releasing squeaks which she hated.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 31st, 2018, 08:18 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
irispaw snickered, prodding the other molly's leg. her tail quivered, the soft fur fluffing up as she dragged herself from the water. "yuck," she grumbled, quickly shaking the cold droplets away. "this is why i'm not a fish-face." irispaw's nostrils flared with irritation, the cold seeping through her thin fur. a shiver coursed through her body and she glowered up at the sky. "why can't it get warmer already?" irispaw whined.

turning back to alabasterpaw, the apprentice raised a brow, though it was hidden beneath her fur. "i bet you'd look even better with all of windclan's blood on your claws," she purred, eyes glimmering a violet hue. "though i do prefer your pelt when it's cleaned." irispaw winked and snorted at her foolishness, hopping closer to the stream and pulling on her friend's scruff. "c'mon, let's go do something, i'm bored," the molly pouted, stamping her paw on the ground with a huff.

( I think we need to find our Df mentor soon )

As most of the blood snakes it’s way down the stream carried by the delicate swells of water she simply watched it go with cold and unforgiving eyes. As irispaw waddled her way out the silvery White apprentice turned and followed stepping onto the damp ground. She gave her hind end a quick shake followed by her tail and forearms. She turned and looked at irispaw amusement curving onto her lips “not to fond of water eh?” she mused giving her tail another amused flick.

She felt irispaws thorn sharp k-9’s press into the back of her scruff and haul her further up the bank. Alabaster rolled her eyes but reluctantly followed her up the bankside still primarily soaked through. She let out a deep sigh as the scent of blood wafted by her carried on the gentle breeze. Her nostrils flared and she glanced sideways towards the source, a smirk curving onto her lips. “Right, what do you wanna do. There’s bothing here to entertain”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 1st, 2018, 11:46 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

the tom purred excitedly, his eyes visibly brightening once he heard stonegazer's answer. he bounced in a circle once again, albeit remaining much more careful of anything that could trip him. his paws were light as he gently touched his nose to the other's shoulder, a jovial rumble emitting from his chest. "deal," powdernose whispered, breathing in stonegazer's scent before pulling away.

"one of us will hide, and the other must find wherever our hiding spot is. once found, the hider must run away and try not to get touched by the seeker. every round, the seeker must count to fifteen heartbeats, and the hidden one will get five heartbeats to get away before being tagged. got it?" the deputy's tail flicked and he padded towards the tree, crouching down and burying his face in the roots. powdernose made sure he couldn't see anything before twitching his ears. "you hide first!" he said, then began to count. "one... two..."
The game sounded a little silly to Stonegazer, but he had agreed to one game… and besides, maybe this is what the less-dedicated warriors were doing these days. He wasn’t quite sure what to do with himself for a moment, but once Powdernose began to count, he slipped away to hide. There were many places in the territory where a larger tom like himself could hide away, but Stonegazer decided to go for a challenge - moving quickly, he found a narrower little hollow where it would be hard to spot him. His grey fur almost blended into the background of the area, and only his bright blue eyes would give him away. Stonegazer didn’t close his eyes when he was out in the territory, or around other cats, really… he preferred to be constantly vigilant. But, for now, for the sake of the game and keeping his position a secret… the grey tom closed them tightly, forcing himself to keep still as everything around him turned to darkness. Oh, it was just impossible for him to be happy with this situation! Who would be? What cat would be satisfied with one of their senses taken? At least Stonegazer could still hear, and smell… he would be able to know when Powdernose was close by. Quickly, the tom shifted his weight, and then everything was quiet again - just the way the older warrior liked it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 1st, 2018, 12:10 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Squirrelpaw raced into the training cave with her mentor. She then turned to her mentor for instructions on what she was going to learn that day.
@OmbreFeather
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; April 1st, 2018 at 12:10 PM.
Old April 1st, 2018, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She purred,” Don’t recommend taking mates outside the clan!” She joked lightly as she confirmed he was flirting with her anyways. She hoped she wouldn’t be caught for hanging out with a Thunderclan tom anyways.
Blackbird shrugged at that. "Well, sometimes, we gotta do what our mind tells us to, and having a mate outside of ThunderClan, I wouldn't hate at all, would actually do some change." He said, gazing at her afterwards. "I've never really been the kind of tom to go against rules, but if I can make someone happy outside of ThunderClan, I will, no matter what they ask." The warrior admitted.
Old April 1st, 2018, 03:41 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Squirrelpaw raced into the training cave with her mentor. She then turned to her mentor for instructions on what she was going to learn that day.
@OmbreFeather
Looking at her expectant apprentice, she meowed, choosing her words carefully. "What do you want to learn today? Hunting or training?" She wanted to start easier.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 1st, 2018, 06:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Erminewhisper’s seemingly threat caused Passionstar to dismiss it with a flick of his ears. Except the part where she mentioned honey. The tom had licked his jaws, imagining the sweet, sticky substance on his tastebuds. “That sounds like a punishment well worth it,” he responded. Except the bugs part. Passionstar had nothing against insects, but imagining them stuck to his pelt or eating him alive because he tasted so sugary sweet, made him shudder. “Besides,” Passionstar began, his eyes focusing to the roof of the trees, where the sunlight filtered magnificently - in his opinion. Why did nature hold such uncanny beauty? Why did it appear so perfect? No distortion, torment, or torture. Occasionally, the earth tested the patience of the forest and a nature disaster struck, but Passionstar always saw the forest regain its strength after every tragic event. It held a resilience, almost like him, as he allowed himself to believe most of the time. “You can’t blame everything on me! I was a deputy - I was always busy! But, what about you? After doing duties, you couldn’t just take time out your schedule and hang out with your ol’ pal, Passion?” Passionstar felt that he was getting that a lot. Not only from his close friends, but as well as his family members. He didn’t think that he would be too busy for any of them when he received a change of position. Now, the sudden thought dawned on him; Becoming leader...will that make my relationships better or worse?

Shaking his head to rid the thoughts, Passionstar didn’t allow such worries to interfere with the time he was spending with Erminewhisper. The ginger tom continued to badger her with the simple ridiculous question; Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Erminewhisper’s voice confirmed the fact that they were, indeed, at this little gem that she discovered within the forest. Evidently, Passionstar figured other cats found this as a isolated hidden gem as well. The forest was a large place. Heck, he even had his own hidden gems that he loved to retreat to. Following Erminewhisper, Passionstar had bumped his head on a low branch, hissing at himself. “Well, well, Well,” The tom hummed deeply. “You look like you out did yourself, hm? Quite the cozy place you got here.” He complimented, then started to survey the area to remember if he ever been around this place. Passionstar had always been an active tom. He never stayed in one place for far too long, or he’d become extremely irritable.

Passionstar sniffed around the stump, his mind trailing to the wonder of the life that this tree used to have. He wished he could had seen it in full view. He would had loved to figure out the mystery of the breed of the tree it once was. Padding towards the front, and sticking his head into the entrance, Passionstar looked around. A mingled of scents flooding his scents. Most notably, small prey. “It looks like a really relaxing place. It’ll be awesome for an open field, then you’ll be able to sit inside this stump and watch the stars.” Passionstar had directed his attention back to his company, his expression leading more into a dream-like one. It almost sounded like his voice was deemed romantic, only how the way he was going about it. “I wouldn’t need much of a reason to hide from you, do you think?” He snorted. Getting up, he circled around his friend playfully snickering, “Unless you give me a reason to. I got some hidden gems of my own, you know. I’m not planning on showing them to you, though - wouldn’t want you finding me, now would I?” He laughed. Throwing his best friend a lopsided grin, Passionstar made his way back over to the stump. He heaved himself up top, plopping down and overlooking the area. It wasn’t high, but it still made him feel that he was on top of the world.
Ah, the stars. Those twinkling lights in the sky Erminewhisper had always been so fascinated with. Her belief in StarClan was pretty strong - but she honestly didn’t think the stars had anything to do with them. Perhaps, maybe they did… but when she looked up at those beautiful balls of light, she couldn’t help but think of something else. ”Mhm… but you’re not allowed to bring anyone else here, got it? With you being leader now, there’s gonna be a bunch of attention-seekers swarming around you, begging for your approval, and I don’t want them in MY special spot!” The she cat mewed with a smirk, getting to her paws. A teasing twinkle entered her eyes as she continued. ”Oh, Passionstar, remember when we used to play together as kits? Passionstar, can you talk to me about my emotional problems? How do you get your fur SO pretty? Can you be the father of my kits?”

The she cat raised her voice to a falsetto, batting her eyelashes and moving around in a sweet, flirtatious manner before she stopped and poked him with her paw. ”I don’t envy you that at all.” A chuckle here, as she settled down again and glanced up at the sky. It was still light outside - maybe she and Passionstar could come back here once the stars did come out, admire them from a distance together. She remembered stargazing for the first time with him when they were younger - Erminewhisper’d had a crush on this really quiet, shy older tom and when he’d ignored her, she’d gone out stargazing with Passionstar instead - that’d been when her obsession with the pretty, glittery objects had started. And for a few moons, it’d been nothing but questions about the stars and sky… she was confident she’d driven everyone around her crazy, and it was a miracle she had any friends to this day. ”He-ey! I could find you anywhere, anytime, anyday, you dork! Have you forgotten who our hide-and-seek champion was?” She asked, with a playful laugh.

The she cat couldn’t even remember, to be honest - she just remembered she was good at finding people. She tracked cats down who didn’t really want to talk to her, and she would make them talk to her - Erminewhisper had become like a counselor, now. She felt like one, at least. The she cat remained by the stump, a calmer expression on her features as she glanced up at the sky again. Her white tail was curled around her legs, almost kit-like innocence on her face as she gazed at Passionstar for just a few seconds. They would be friends forever, right? She hadn’t really thought about what would happen if she really lost her best friend. Bad things, she supposed - Erminewhisper had nearly gone crazy within a few moons without him. Thank goodness he had nine lives now. With how crazy he was, she wouldn’t be surprised if he used half of them within the first twelve or fourteen moons of being leader. She just hoped he didn’t take any unnecessary risks.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.