Last post by Rani
Today 12:58 AM

Old September 2nd, 2018, 01:15 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Pinepaw shook her head. "I like water just that I don't want it on my fur right now!"She giggled. "I'm a Riverclan cat and i'm proud of that"She stated proudly. She loves water just didn't want it on her fur all the time. She laid down and got comfy. Giggling slightly she said "If your stomach started eating itself you'd be super skinny I bet" She closed her eyes to let them rest before opening one eye. "Hungry again? You just ate..Well half a fish you should have a whole"She mewed closing her eyes again. Pinepaw sat straight up. "What! You don't have a mentor!? And you tried to catch a fish by yourself? You really are crazy"She half yelled. "You don't want my to tell Ghostpaw? Why not he should know he's our brother..I'm gonna tell him since he'll end up finding out at some point"Pinepaw mewed looking around. "Now were is he?"She asked looking around were she could.
Grovepaw flinched once his sister yelled making his ears fold as far back as they could . He panicked once she said that she will tell him , making him stand up to his paws as fast as he could "NO! I don't want him to get angry! I don't know if he will...but I don't want him to. I was trying to hunt for the clan ,I'm tired of feeling useless ! I'm not wanting to wait till I get a mentor which will probably take 100 moons. I'm not crazy. " he meowed in defense his eyes had a pleading glow . He sighed and hung his head knowing he broke one of the most important rules of the warrior code when he was just wanting to help. "also I'm not eating anything else until I catch something " he added with a flick of his fluffy tail. "please if you care about me don't tell him. I don't want this to escalate into a fight " he meowed .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 2nd, 2018, 01:50 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Grovepaw flinched once his sister yelled making his ears fold as far back as they could . He panicked once she said that she will tell him , making him stand up to his paws as fast as he could "NO! I don't want him to get angry! I don't know if he will...but I don't want him to. I was trying to hunt for the clan ,I'm tired of feeling useless ! I'm not wanting to wait till I get a mentor which will probably take 100 moons. I'm not crazy. " he meowed in defense his eyes had a pleading glow . He sighed and hung his head knowing he broke one of the most important rules of the warrior code when he was just wanting to help. "also I'm not eating anything else until I catch something " he added with a flick of his fluffy tail. "please if you care about me don't tell him. I don't want this to escalate into a fight " he meowed .
"Your not useless...You just need a mentor to help you out with hunting.."Pinepaw mewed feeling bad for yelling at her brother. "It's not like he'll get mad! He's our brother he'll understand I bet"She mewed calming down."Fine then go be hungry for all I care!"She yelled at him anger rising in her. Flicking her ears she added "It won't end up in a fight I know it! He's our brother! He'll understand!"She yelled before running out of camp in frustration. Her ears back and her tail big and puffy.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old September 2nd, 2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:
"Your not useless...You just need a mentor to help you out with hunting.."Pinepaw mewed feeling bad for yelling at her brother. "It's not like he'll get mad! He's our brother he'll understand I bet"She mewed calming down."Fine then go be hungry for all I care!"She yelled at him anger rising in her. Flicking her ears she added "It won't end up in a fight I know it! He's our brother! He'll understand!"She yelled before running out of camp in frustration. Her ears back and her tail big and puffy.
the tom flinched as she yelled at him again making him crouch a bit from fear then was wide eyed once she ran off ,he didn't want that to happen , why was she angry at him anyways? She can't control what he thinks and feels about things. he might get mad...brother or not.I did...technically break a rule ... But she doesn't know that part.. he felt like he wanted to cry for some reason but he fought that feeling and ran after his sister ,how did this happen so quickly ? "sis wait! Please " he meowed pleadingly hoping that she would be able to hear him . "why are you angry with me!? " he half hissed in frustration when he was a tail length behind her .

Old September 2nd, 2018, 02:25 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
the tom flinched as she yelled at him again making him crouch a bit from fear then was wide eyed once she ran off ,he didn't want that to happen , why was she angry at him anyways? She can't control what he thinks and feels about things. he might get mad...brother or not.I did...technically break a rule ... But she doesn't know that part.. he felt like he wanted to cry for some reason but he fought that feeling and ran after his sister ,how did this happen so quickly ? "sis wait! Please " he meowed pleadingly hoping that she would be able to hear him . "why are you angry with me!? " he half hissed in frustration when he was a tail length behind her .
She ran quickly away."Just leave me be!"She yelled running with tears in her eyes. "I don't want to make you feel bad or sad or mad.."She skidded to a halt when he asked her that. "I just..Argh!"Pinepaw clawed at the ground in frustration. "I want our bro to know about this and you don't want him to know..That you kinda well might have broken a rule..He might get mad,but i'm not sure..and and.." She mewed quickly explaining everything she could. Her tail lashed. "I don't know why anything matters anymore!"She put her paws in her face tears falling down her fur.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old September 2nd, 2018, 02:31 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
= @~Northern_Lights~ =
Splashdrift stretches her legs as she walks out of the Warrior’s den. She went over too the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a trout
Oceanpaw's creamy appearance ambled out of the apprentice's den, a tired slouch replacing her usually much straighter posture. Training had been intense the last few days, and she was relieved to finally have some time to relax and regain her energy. Her watery eyes investigated the clearing, the young she-cat nodding polite greetings to familiar cats here and there. But her ocean eyes soon came to rest upon the familiar form of Splashdrift, and her features are suddenly alight with a bright smile as she trots over to her mother's side. Mind you, Oceanpaw knew she was adopted. But "Adoptive mother" was such a long term, and it held less endearment than just 'mother' - the two meant the same thing, either way. Splashdrift was her mother and she would address her as such. "Mother,!" She greeted, a soft purr erupting from the depths of her throat as she gave her mother a few careful licks upon her shoulder. Lowering down onto her haunches, Oceanpaw remained alight with joyful energy as she inspected her mother's familiar features. "How are you today? Good, I hope," She inquired, raising one of her light-coloured paws to her maw as she took advantage of the opportunity to get some grooming done. Rosey-pink tongue drew raspy licks along her paw, removing the dirt she'd picked up from last nights patrol. Aspenleaf had insisted on Oceanpaw going, telling her it was important she get as much experience as she can. Although the young she-cat had enjoyed spending time with her mentor and a few other warriors and apprentices, she couldn't deny the tension in her over-worked muscles. It was wonderful to finally have some time to relax, and better yet to be spending it with her dearest mother.

Last edited by North; September 2nd, 2018 at 02:34 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2018, 02:45 PM

Quote:
She ran quickly away."Just leave me be!"She yelled running with tears in her eyes. "I don't want to make you feel bad or sad or mad.."She skidded to a halt when he asked her that. "I just..Argh!"Pinepaw clawed at the ground in frustration. "I want our bro to know about this and you don't want him to know..That you kinda well might have broken a rule..He might get mad,but i'm not sure..and and.." She mewed quickly explaining everything she could. Her tail lashed. "I don't know why anything matters anymore!"She put her paws in her face tears falling down her fur.
Grovepaw stopped when she did he kept his ears folded back as he listened . After she spoke he sighed "look... You can't control my emotions . I'm happy to know that you don't want me to feel bad in anyway but... We control our own emotions .I have my own reasons on why I don't want him to know . That being one of them " he sighed now walking up to his sister and nuzzled her left shoulder to try and comfort her " I think it will be better though if we forget that this whole conversation ever happened. Things do matter , why?I'm not sure yet.... I'm sorry that I angered you though . " he meowed calmly "wait..speaking of which.. Do you have a mentor yet? " he asked with a tilt of his head .

Old September 2nd, 2018, 03:00 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
Grovepaw stopped when she did he kept his ears folded back as he listened . After she spoke he sighed "look... You can't control my emotions . I'm happy to know that you don't want me to feel bad in anyway but... We control our own emotions .I have my own reasons on why I don't want him to know . That being one of them " he sighed now walking up to his sister and nuzzled her left shoulder to try and comfort her " I think it will be better though if we forget that this whole conversation ever happened. Things do matter , why?I'm not sure yet.... I'm sorry that I angered you though . " he meowed calmly "wait..speaking of which.. Do you have a mentor yet? " he asked with a tilt of his head .
"I know that!"She snapped."Do you think i'm mouse brained or something?!"Pinepaw took a deep breath. "..I will probably remember this conversation..And nothing matters to me anymore..Really."She sighed. "Why do you feel bad for making me angry..? It's normal"Pinepaw mewed. "Hm..no"She felt her ears go down. Feeling guilty for yelling at him about having no mentor when she didn't even have one.

Credit-Tenor
Old September 3rd, 2018, 09:29 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Question Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
Oceanpaw's creamy appearance ambled out of the apprentice's den, a tired slouch replacing her usually much straighter posture. Training had been intense the last few days, and she was relieved to finally have some time to relax and regain her energy. Her watery eyes investigated the clearing, the young she-cat nodding polite greetings to familiar cats here and there. But her ocean eyes soon came to rest upon the familiar form of Splashdrift, and her features are suddenly alight with a bright smile as she trots over to her mother's side. Mind you, Oceanpaw knew she was adopted. But "Adoptive mother" was such a long term, and it held less endearment than just 'mother' - the two meant the same thing, either way. Splashdrift was her mother and she would address her as such. "Mother,!" She greeted, a soft purr erupting from the depths of her throat as she gave her mother a few careful licks upon her shoulder. Lowering down onto her haunches, Oceanpaw remained alight with joyful energy as she inspected her mother's familiar features. "How are you today? Good, I hope," She inquired, raising one of her light-coloured paws to her maw as she took advantage of the opportunity to get some grooming done. Rosey-pink tongue drew raspy licks along her paw, removing the dirt she'd picked up from last nights patrol. Aspenleaf had insisted on Oceanpaw going, telling her it was important she get as much experience as she can. Although the young she-cat had enjoyed spending time with her mentor and a few other warriors and apprentices, she couldn't deny the tension in her over-worked muscles. It was wonderful to finally have some time to relax, and better yet to be spending it with her dearest mother.
”Oceanpaw!” She looked fondly at her daughter she hadn’t seen her for what felt like moons but that’s just a mother longing too see her kit thats all grown up. She wrapped her tail around Oceanpaw and smiled “How’s your training going my dear?” She still had her silver trout she started too take a bite. She had been meaning too go hunting a bit later but there’s always time for thatwhy not spend moments with her daughter

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 3rd, 2018, 10:46 AM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Smile Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She nodded,” But still among the clans we still are the odd ones out because we eat fish. Everyone takes advantage of the odd one out.”

PachPelt Nodeid Slightly, "Ya I See What You Mean, My Sis Said that too When We Wher Kits," She Looks Over Her Sholder To See The Camp Exit then looked Back In thoght

My Cerent RP

WaterTribe, WindTribe, And LavaTribe
(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

----------------------------------------

"With a Active Imagination and Open Heart, You Can Reach for the Stars" - Me
Old September 3rd, 2018, 11:02 AM

Quote:
"I know that!"She snapped."Do you think i'm mouse brained or something?!"Pinepaw took a deep breath. "..I will probably remember this conversation..And nothing matters to me anymore..Really."She sighed. "Why do you feel bad for making me angry..? It's normal"Pinepaw mewed. "Hm..no"She felt her ears go down. Feeling guilty for yelling at him about having no mentor when she didn't even have one.
he flinched again but his eyes narrowed now holding his head up but soon relaxed and shrugged " I just do. There's been too much ...anger lately ... " he sighed and shook his head now looking over his shoulder and at the apprentices den however his ears went back up and his eyes widened once she said she didn't have one either making him smirk and look back at her . " what's this? My dear sister having no mentor ? " he gasped but it had this fake tone to it " and you were going to leave camp?I wonder what the clan will think of that " he added with a giggle . He suddenly faced the camps direction " hey everyone guess what!? " he yowled with a mischievous glow in his eyes . Since his sister scared him to death with his mess up.he was gonna do the same thing just for kicks ,he didn't care if she got angry at him for this .