Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:57 AM

Old October 27th, 2023, 09:18 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud
Default Re: Sky Glade

TawnyJaw and Swiftpaw walked to the glade, to do something fun without worring about Willowtree or Badgertail.

"Come on you have to be very very quiet do not make a sound becasue if willowtree sees that ur not in the elders den picking off ticks shes not gonna be happyz'.Tawnyjaw said.

"Ok but what are we even gonna do here its like so bare not even 5 cats are here".Swiftpaw whined

They would walk off into the glade and just sit there stairng out to the feilds wishing they could run .

"Ok this is boring sorry Tawnyjaw but im going back".Swiftpaw said.

"Ok fine lets go".Tawnyjaw grouched.
Old November 5th, 2023, 08:28 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost
She/Her | Anxiety-inclined Sweetheart

Still feeling rather uneasy that she was the leader of a patrol, Berryfrost headed onto the expanse of territory knows as Sky Glade. Once they'd arrived, the small speckled molly turned to her companions. "Er, we'll spread out... W-whisperingpaw with me and.. a-and Beastpaw w-with Tigermist? I... We can use this to teach our apprentice how to, um, hunt."

[ @bubblegum. - Tigermist / @ChaosBringer. - Whisperingpaw / @GhostlyStarfinder - Beastpaw ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old November 5th, 2023, 08:52 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Berryfrost

Still feeling rather uneasy that she was the leader of a patrol, Berryfrost headed onto the expanse of territory knows as Sky Glade. Once they'd arrived, the small speckled molly turned to her companions. "Er, we'll spread out... W-whisperingpaw with me and.. a-and Beastpaw w-with Tigermist? I... We can use this to teach our apprentice how to, um, hunt."

[ @bubblegum. - Tigermist / @ChaosBringer. - Whisperingpaw / @GhostlyStarfinder - Beastpaw ]

Whisperingpaw (30/100)

"I don't mind." Whisperingpaw said, padding alongside his mentor. He scanned his dull green eyes around the area, his tail flicking slightly.

@GhostlyStarfinder |Beastpaw| @bubblegum. |Tigermist|

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; November 6th, 2023 at 09:44 AM.
Old November 5th, 2023, 09:12 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Berryfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperingpaw

"I don't mind." Whisperingpaw said, padding alongside his mentor. He scanned his dull green eyes around the area, his tail flicking slightly.

@Ghoststarfinder |Beastpaw| @Bubblegum |Tigermist|
*Tigermist nodded with a smile*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old November 6th, 2023, 06:56 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Berryfrost

Quote:
Whisperingpaw

@GhostlyStarfinder |Beastpaw| @Bubblegum |Tigermist|
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

*Tigermist nodded with a smile*

Beastpaw started yelling I'M GONNA HUNT EVARYTING! then realised she would be killing her besties. Oh. Hunting wasn't fun anymore. "Goodbye!" she said unassuminhly, blissfully flouncing off in that kitlike way.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 6th, 2023, 07:17 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Whisperingpaw(34/100)

Whisperingpaw glared at Beastpaw and hissed. "Stop! You'll scare all the prey away!" And looked to the two warriors for help. His dull green eyes dug into their pelts, his tail flicking at Beastpaw.
@Rose |BerryFrost| @bubblegum. |Tigermist| @GhostlyStarfinder |Beastpaw|

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 06:56 PM.
Old November 6th, 2023, 08:39 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Whisperingpaw (30/100)

@GhostlyStarfinder |Beastpaw| @bubblegum. |Tigermist|
Quote:
Whisperingpaw

Whisperingpaw glared at Beastpaw and hissed. "Stop! You'll scare all the prey away!" And looked to the two warriors for help. His dull green eyes dug into their pelts, his tail flicking at Beastpaw.
Berryfrost

Berryfrost cringed slightly as her apprentice yelled at the other one. Entirely miffed at how out of control the situation was spiraling, Berryfrost gently tried to push Whisperingpaw gently in the other direction. "F-follow me." She whispered gently, and then led the way away from Tigermist and Beastpaw.

Once they had covered a good amount of distance and were out of view of the others, Berryfrost smiled softly at her apprentice and then hesitated a moment before dropping into a hunting crouch. "I want you to try to ... er, mimic this pose? I.. It's probably time I t-teach you how to hunt."

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old November 7th, 2023, 08:56 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:

Berryfrost

Berryfrost cringed slightly as her apprentice yelled at the other one. Entirely miffed at how out of control the situation was spiraling, Berryfrost gently tried to push Whisperingpaw gently in the other direction. "F-follow me." She whispered gently, and then led the way away from Tigermist and Beastpaw.

Once they had covered a good amount of distance and were out of view of the others, Berryfrost smiled softly at her apprentice and then hesitated a moment before dropping into a hunting crouch. "I want you to try to ... er, mimic this pose? I.. It's probably time I t-teach you how to hunt."

Whisperingpaw (36/100)

Whisperingpaw snorted but followed his mentor. Once Beastpaw's racket was no longer in earshot, Whisperingpaw felt better. He crouched down once his mentor told him to, copying it almost exactly. One of his rear legs were just a bit to far out.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 06:57 PM.
Old November 8th, 2023, 02:38 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

Berryfrost

Quote:

Whisperingpaw (33/100)

Whisperingpaw snorted but followed his mentor. Once Beastpaw's racket was no longer in earshot, Whisperingpaw felt better. He crouched down once his mentor told him to, copying it almost exactly. One of his rear legs were just a bit to far out.
@bubblegum.

Beastpaw kinda got herself lost. Oopsies. Oh well, she could hear voices somehwhere! lalala the underaged apprentice followed the sounds cheerfully, bopping her head to birdsong. Oh. Only Whiserseringpew and Veryfreezed. Funny names. Where was her mentor? No ideaaa, she giggled, mostly to herself, but loud enough for the two other cats to hear as she burst upon them, fur flying away on the breeze. "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! I COMMA INNA PIECE!" she yelled happily, unaware of the chaos she brought down onto everyone. She sat down, recalling her lostness to anyone who wanted to hear. Birds and an inquisitive squirrel soon were drawn to the rambunctious kit-aged apprentice, thanks to her Flock Togethering. Yep yep she was AMAYHZING!

(Dissecting Veryfreeze: Berry=Very Frost=Freeze. She forgot the suffix, just like she did with Tigerhaz-oops no Tigermist)

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 8th, 2023, 07:44 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Berryfrost

Quote:
Whisperingpaw

Quote:

Whisperingpaw (33/100)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post

Beastpaw kinda got herself lost. Oopsies. Oh well, she could hear voices somehwhere! lalala the underaged apprentice followed the sounds cheerfully, bopping her head to birdsong. Oh. Only Whiserseringpew and Veryfreezed. Funny names. Where was her mentor? No ideaaa, she giggled, mostly to herself, but loud enough for the two other cats to hear as she burst upon them, fur flying away on the breeze. "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! I COMMA INNA PIECE!" she yelled happily, unaware of the chaos she brought down onto everyone. She sat down, recalling her lostness to anyone who wanted to hear. Birds and an inquisitive squirrel soon were drawn to the rambunctious kit-aged apprentice, thanks to her Flock Togethering. Yep yep she was AMAYHZING!

(Dissecting Veryfreeze: Berry=Very Frost=Freeze. She forgot the suffix, just like she did with Tigerhaz-oops no Tigermist)
(Lol)

(Tigermist has the Ultimate predator purrk or whatever it's called active)

*Tigermist backed up away from her appearance*

*She sniffed and spotted a rabbit hopping away*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿