Old January 1st, 2024, 09:34 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@birdie @Moonraven [sorry for the delay, forgot it was my turn]
Leechscar raised his head as Dreamlight began to act like Dreamlight. Always trying to make sure everyone felt welcomed even though she wasn't in the greatest mood. Leechscar couldn't help but admire that about her. It was an admiral trait. Quillpaw reminded her more of Dreamlight, upbeat and cheerful, if not a bit sensitive. She also reminded him of his first apprentice, just less sass.

Leechscar leaned down, stretching while glancing at Dreamlight. He didn't care how they went hunting, but he supposed since one of them had to teach the furball. It might be a good idea to hunt in a group. The last time he left his littermate alone with an apprentice she came back looking so depressed and crying about being a terrible mentor.

"We can hunt together unless you have any problems with it." He meowed to Dreamlight. "First, we have to find something to hunt," Leechscar grunted, noticing that Quillpaw began to scent the air. "Smell anything worth hunting?" He questioned the apprentice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Dreamlight found Quillpaw's personality very refreshing. She seemed like a very upbeat molly who wouldn't let anyone rain on her sunny day if she could help it. She was glad that the apprentice didn't seem bothered in the slightest by Leechscar. Thinking of apprentices, Dreamlight was wondering how Leechscar was doing with Littlepaw. Honestly, she saw the molly around the clan about as much as she had seen Owlpaw. It might be a good idea to encourage Leechscar to go and check on her here and there. She wasn't sure how the tom would take losing another apprentice.

"Oh, I'm fine with working together, I suppose," Dreamlight replied to the question with another faint smile. It's been some time since she bothered hunting with other cats. She usually got out on her own with the hunting.
@Undertaker @birdie

Quillpaw
She/her | 7 moons | Silk Spinner
Delight lit up her expression as both cats agreed to hunt in a group. It made Quillpaw feel safer to know that there would be experienced cats to help her along the hunt - and reminded her of the days of traveling with Ma and Pa and the others. "Wonderful!" she purred with her tail waving high in the air behind her. She was sure they could catch something big now!

Looking to Leechscar as he asked her what she could scent, she took a moment to focus. Most of what she smelled was the heather that surrounded them, and the scent of the two cats before her. She couldn't really detect any prey around them, though she did try as she turned this way and that.

A faint tract of... something hit her senses and she zeroed in on it, blinking in surprise. She couldn't tell what it was... "I do smell somethin'... woodsy? Like... dirt almost?" Quill wasn't entirely sure what it was and turned instead to the two warriors with her, wondering if they might know what it was.

[ apologies for the delay! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 2nd, 2024, 02:18 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post

Breezefire

Breezefire had been taking a small walk through the territory when she heard the commotion from camp, and the elder for was not about to ruin her peaceful mood while the cats screamed their lungs out in camp, though she managed to catch a it, something about poison and some cat dying. A pity honestly, seems like the clan was starting to drop like flies.

The crashing sound of a tree coming down soon followed by some cat screaming caused her to almost jump to of her fur. Did some cat just get crushed? Though she worried about the sight she may stumble across she made her way in the direction of the noise. As she pushed past some long grass she came across the source, she took a quick sniff to be sure it was a wind clan warrior before she hobbled toward him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
___...*| Spruceheart |*...___
[ he/him - Windclan Warrior ]

Just walking through the territory the large scarred brown tabby tom was looking around to try and find any flowers that had survived so far. Not finding anything he was about to give up when he heard a loud crash. Ears flattened by the loud noise before spotting a clanmate check out what had happened. He stood there waiting before realizing something was wrong. He followed Breezefire and then there was Wildstorm, tail crushed under a tree.

"Don't just stand there we need to get the tree off of his tail. You lift one side and I'll lift the other.", he meowed to Breezefire, keeping his voice neutral. He then turned to Wildstorm. "When we lift it up pull your tail out.", Spruceheart meowed calmly.

[ @Nalia; @Cubeisdagoat; ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Breezefire

Opposite of Spruceheart Breezefire was slightly worried, a light fear scent hovering from her fur, it wasn't every day she stumbled upon one of her clan mates trapped under a fallen tree. She silWildstorm's legs hadn't been crushed before walking over to one end of the tree. At least she had another clanmate to help move this tree, she wasn't sure she'd be able to do this alone.
Wildstorm pulled himself out on cue, sighing gently. "Thanks... " he meowed softly.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 02:35 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Breezefire

The elder let out a relieved sigh when he managed to get from under the trunk "You better go an git churself checked out by wunna thuh healers, yore lucky thet tray didn't crush you tuh dayuth, praise starclan way won't hav tuh bury another clanmate" Her tail flicked and she gave the tom a quick check over to make sure there were no obvious injuries.

Help me hatch my babies
Old January 2nd, 2024, 06:23 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Spottedpaw
Peaceful, Hopeful, Neutral Good
“Be gentle with yourself."

After fighting the feather with a few great paw blows, which mostly brought it into the air, she jumped up to catch the feather with her teeth. She caught her prize but upon landing she saw a watcher. "Hello!" She said with a muffled voice before she padded over to Dovepaw. "Want to play with me?" She purred.

Dovepaw got surprised by Spottedpaw’s question. “Oh- uhm. Sure!” The words kind of spilled out of his mouth. The gray tabby scratched his ear for a moment before standing back up properly again.
His fur was fluffy and there was white splotches around his eyes, one on his paw, their muzzle, and his underbelly and throat.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old January 2nd, 2024, 10:39 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaybug. View Post

Dovepaw got surprised by Spottedpaw’s question. “Oh- uhm. Sure!” The words kind of spilled out of his mouth. The gray tabby scratched his ear for a moment before standing back up properly again.
His fur was fluffy and there was white splotches around his eyes, one on his paw, their muzzle, and his underbelly and throat.

Spottedpaw

Spottedpaw let out a little purr glad that someone was willing to play with her. Some of the grown up could get really boring with all this work and clan stuff. She understood it was important but it sometimes felt like that was the only thing that ever thought about or did in between rest that is. "Ok here take this while we think of a game." Spottedpaw said as she stuck the feather in Dovepaws pelt. It felt fitting to be there. "We could play tag, or clans... or uh.."
Old January 2nd, 2024, 10:49 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Birdpaw slipped out of camp and took a walk alone.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 11:49 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

With everyone gathered Crowtooth took the little group to the nearest entrance he knew of (a small rabbit hole under a random rock that tended to litter the moor)and, making sure the group was together ducked into the dark.

To keep everyone following and focused to not panic at the rapid loss of light the tom kept a running commentary. "Right so, no more sight! 'ts alright, ears an' nose work so ya can find the exit from wind an' what smells fresh. 'f ya hear somethin' say somethin' as 'ts always prey or a predator down here.... Or a cave 'n. Scent will guide, follow my scent ta navigate. I mark the right side o' tunnel on the way out, 'f ya smell me on the left yer goin' deeper in. Most the area round here 's marked." Everything around the camp was, they were only just heading out of his 'safe zone' today and the tom was working on expanding the area still. Finally "Keep yer head down, whiskers brushin' the wall. 'tll help ya keep from trippin' an' movin' fast." Probably not a problem for the apprentice but Nigthail might hit her head in some of these passages.

Intro out of the way.... "So, vole wallin'! Easiest huntin' down here but least profitable. First ya find a community 'n a stable tunnel. The area will smell of vole as a lotta them are livin' in the area and 'f ya listen close yall hear diggin' 'n the walls an' 't may feel warm even." Lo and behold the wall he stopped before had all those qualities, obviously pre marked by the claw lines dug into the dirt if one was to feel.
"Ya gotta do this 'n a stable tunnel, so no crumblin' roofs or ones wit' loose dirt. This needs ta be 'n a firm stable area maybe wit' roots keepin' 't up cuz were diggin' them out!"

With the rasped chirp the tom lined up facing the marked wall and tried to wave Nighthail over. "We'll be drivin' paws 'n an' just pullin' out as much dirt as possible. Nightpaw an' Quillpaw you'll be listenin' an' scentin' fer any voles we unearth an' will kill em as fast as possible! Just kill an' find another before they dig away. After well all gather the prey an' head back." This is why this type of hunting was fun, it was slower solo but this was just generally almost a game. You dug like a mad cat pulling out voles as you did and just snap up the poor unearthed rodents where they fell. They couldnt even really fight, stunned and voles as they were, and it turned out at least two prey pieces per cat unless done wrong. Dig dig dig and instant food appears, pretty much a game.

"Any questions or all yall ready ya begin?"

@tallulah @ChristmasFawn @furrensic

Last edited by Rani; January 2nd, 2024 at 11:50 PM.
Old January 4th, 2024, 05:37 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Dewsong Purred In Suprise And Bent Over Him. (Bird/Birds/Birdself Are Dewsongs Pronouns)
(OHHH OMG IM SORRY PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

Orangepaw gave a small whimper. "It hurtss"

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old January 4th, 2024, 03:53 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Birdpaw walked as snow fell onto her black pelt until she found a clearing. The small underaged five moon old apprentice had slipped out of camp because it was 'snowing'. The white stuff falling from the sky was called snow right? Mommy had said so so it must be! For some reason Birdpaw had decided that playing in the snow outside of camp would be more fun so she had left. When she found the clearing Birdpaw let out a joyful yowl and leaped into the snow, rolling around in the snow. Woohoo! Fun! (Open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 4th, 2024 at 03:54 PM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 07:29 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Spottedpaw

Spottedpaw let out a little purr glad that someone was willing to play with her. Some of the grown up could get really boring with all this work and clan stuff. She understood it was important but it sometimes felt like that was the only thing that ever thought about or did in between rest that is. "Ok here take this while we think of a game." Spottedpaw said as she stuck the feather in Dovepaws pelt. It felt fitting to be there. "We could play tag, or clans... or uh.."

Dovepaw
They/He || 9 Moons

Dovepaw smiled a little and shrugged.

“I don’t know, hmmm. We can do anything, I don’t really mind,” the apprentice smiles again. Their fluffy grey fur bristled around as he moved a little bit to take the feather from Spottedpaw. When Spottedpaw had stuck it in his pelt, they smiled. This was one of the nicest apprentices he had met.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters