Last post by lionparty25
Today 02:11 PM

Old September 3rd, 2018, 12:55 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
he flinched again but his eyes narrowed now holding his head up but soon relaxed and shrugged " I just do. There's been too much ...anger lately ... " he sighed and shook his head now looking over his shoulder and at the apprentices den however his ears went back up and his eyes widened once she said she didn't have one either making him smirk and look back at her . " what's this? My dear sister having no mentor ? " he gasped but it had this fake tone to it " and you were going to leave camp?I wonder what the clan will think of that " he added with a giggle . He suddenly faced the camps direction " hey everyone guess what!? " he yowled with a mischievous glow in his eyes . Since his sister scared him to death with his mess up.he was gonna do the same thing just for kicks ,he didn't care if she got angry at him for this .
She sighed. "A lot of anger? Hm thats not great"Pinepaw mewed her ears going up slowly. "Hm..Yes I have no mentor..Hey! I wasn't gonna leave camp!"She snapped digging her claws into the ground. "Why would I do a mouse brained thing like that huh?!"She felt a growl rise in her throat. Pinepaw hissed as she put a paw over her brother's mouth trying to get him not to say anything. She felt bad for scaring him to death,but she didn't want her brother to get revenge like this. It would ruin her reputation and she didn't want that. "He wasn't going to say anything!"She told everyone with a slight grin. Whispering to her brother she said "You better not say anything!"

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old September 3rd, 2018, 01:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
She sighed. "A lot of anger? Hm thats not great"Pinepaw mewed her ears going up slowly. "Hm..Yes I have no mentor..Hey! I wasn't gonna leave camp!"She snapped digging her claws into the ground. "Why would I do a mouse brained thing like that huh?!"She felt a growl rise in her throat. Pinepaw hissed as she put a paw over her brother's mouth trying to get him not to say anything. She felt bad for scaring him to death,but she didn't want her brother to get revenge like this. It would ruin her reputation and she didn't want that. "He wasn't going to say anything!"She told everyone with a slight grin. Whispering to her brother she said "You better not say anything!"
Grovepaw went into a giggling mess after hearing his sister's reaction and had the widest smile possible on his maw. He pulled away from his sister's paw and burst out laughing and soon fell on to his back now rolling side to side with tears in the corner of his eyes. He looked up at her with his tail swishing happily "t-that was ..hilarious !" he laughed out . once he finally caught his breath which seemed to take for 8 moons he rolled over on to his stomach and pantted ,his chest burning slightly and face warm from laughing so much ,the fluffy feline stood back up and chuckled as he returned his attention to pikepaw. "it looked like you were gonna leave camp. And maybe I will may be I wont. If you don't tell ghostpaw, I won't tell the whole clan " he pantted with a grin his head now held high . For as nice as he could be ,he sure can be a mischievous little thing .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 3rd, 2018, 10:00 PM
:P

My Mood: Sleepy

A blue and white she-cat walked out into the clearing. Swanlake was new to Riverclan and she haven't made any friends yet. She walked around waiting for Riverstrike to show her around @Rivergold
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Last edited by Senorita*Moon; September 3rd, 2018 at 10:02 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 11:18 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardrain View Post
A blue and white she-cat walked out into the clearing. Swanlake was new to Riverclan and she haven't made any friends yet. She walked around waiting for Riverstrike to show her around @Rivergold
Riverstrike hauled herself to her paws with a grunt. Showing cats around? I'm getting too old for fluffed things like this, she grumbled to herself. She wasn't an elder yet, thank Starclan, but she wasn't as young as she used to be. The muddy brown-and-grey tortishell shook out her fur and sat down, using a hind paw to scratch at an ich on her chin. "Swanlake, hm?" She asked as the cat approached, not really giving her time to answer. She lowered her hind paw and pointed out each part of the clearing in turn. "Well that's the Streamstone, over there's Fallenstar's den, that's Heatherfur's spot she's the medicine cat, 'prentice den, Warriors, elders, dirtplace, entrance, fresh-kill pile...you get the idea." She pulled herself to her paws again. "You eat today yet? If not grab something and choke it down because I intend to be in my nest before sundown."

(Me before writing this: so I haven't posted as Riverstrike in a while, I wonder if I can actually get a good post...
Me as I finish: :I well that was longer than expected. Posts will(maybe) be shorter in the future, sorry)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old September 4th, 2018, 09:25 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
”Oceanpaw!” She looked fondly at her daughter she hadn’t seen her for what felt like moons but that’s just a mother longing too see her kit thats all grown up. She wrapped her tail around Oceanpaw and smiled “How’s your training going my dear?” She still had her silver trout she started too take a bite. She had been meaning too go hunting a bit later but there’s always time for thatwhy not spend moments with her daughter
Oceanpaw took a moment to think about what to tell her mother; training had been developing and altering so quickly, Oceanpaw had no idea where to start. "Oh mother, it's going wonderfully! I mean, it's been tiring lately, as Aspenleaf has been insisting I go on every single patrol possible. But, it's all been very fun - and I'm getting better every day," She exclaimed, talking with excitable speed and intensity. She was reminded of how soon she would be becoming a warrior - only 2 moons from now, and that seemed like nothing to the creamy she-cat. 2 moons would pass by like a summer's breeze, and she'd be standing in front of Fallenstar receiving her warrior's name. It was incredible to think about, and it filled her with pride to know how far she'd come since being an apprentice. She was a young, shy little she-kit once - now she stood confident and proud; the image of her mother, in her mind. "I'll be a warrior soon," She spoke, offering it as an explanation for her sudden daydreaming.
[Apologies for the short reply; I'm suffering with a migraine at the moment, and thus it's quite hard to do anything really! Sorry <3]
Old September 4th, 2018, 04:09 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
Oceanpaw took a moment to think about what to tell her mother; training had been developing and altering so quickly, Oceanpaw had no idea where to start. "Oh mother, it's going wonderfully! I mean, it's been tiring lately, as Aspenleaf has been insisting I go on every single patrol possible. But, it's all been very fun - and I'm getting better every day," She exclaimed, talking with excitable speed and intensity. She was reminded of how soon she would be becoming a warrior - only 2 moons from now, and that seemed like nothing to the creamy she-cat. 2 moons would pass by like a summer's breeze, and she'd be standing in front of Fallenstar receiving her warrior's name. It was incredible to think about, and it filled her with pride to know how far she'd come since being an apprentice. She was a young, shy little she-kit once - now she stood confident and proud; the image of her mother, in her mind. "I'll be a warrior soon," She spoke, offering it as an explanation for her sudden daydreaming.
[Apologies for the short reply; I'm suffering with a migraine at the moment, and thus it's quite hard to do anything really! Sorry <3]
She smiled at her daughter, she did not like too use the term adopted daughter even in her own thoughts “That’s amazing! You remind me of myself when I was an apprentice.” She licked in between Oceanpaw’s ears with her pale pink young. She had a nice smile on her face, her muscles showed under her sleek gray fir as she looked up at the sky

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 4th, 2018, 07:44 PM
:P

My Mood: Sleepy

Swanlake went to get a freash kill and sat down to eat it.
| Huggle=>.<= |
✧*。٩(^㉨^*)و✧*。

Old September 5th, 2018, 09:23 PM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry

@Fireleaf

The dark grey tom trotted into the clearing, a large carp hanging from his jaws. He dropped it onto the fresh kill pile before padding to the edge of the clearing to let his damp fur dry.

Old September 5th, 2018, 09:27 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatherfur View Post
@Fireleaf

The dark grey tom trotted into the clearing, a large carp hanging from his jaws. He dropped it onto the fresh kill pile before padding to the edge of the clearing to let his damp fur dry.
Hollywater was behind him and went to get something from the fresh kill pile

see you around wco <3
Old September 5th, 2018, 09:32 PM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Hollywater was behind him and went to get something from the fresh kill pile
Craterpelt snuck up behind her and lay his tail over her shoulders.