Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:21 AM

Old April 9th, 2018, 02:44 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ah, the stars. Those twinkling lights in the sky Erminewhisper had always been so fascinated with. Her belief in StarClan was pretty strong - but she honestly didn’t think the stars had anything to do with them. Perhaps, maybe they did… but when she looked up at those beautiful balls of light, she couldn’t help but think of something else. ”Mhm… but you’re not allowed to bring anyone else here, got it? With you being leader now, there’s gonna be a bunch of attention-seekers swarming around you, begging for your approval, and I don’t want them in MY special spot!” The she cat mewed with a smirk, getting to her paws. A teasing twinkle entered her eyes as she continued. ”Oh, Passionstar, remember when we used to play together as kits? Passionstar, can you talk to me about my emotional problems? How do you get your fur SO pretty? Can you be the father of my kits?”

The she cat raised her voice to a falsetto, batting her eyelashes and moving around in a sweet, flirtatious manner before she stopped and poked him with her paw. ”I don’t envy you that at all.” A chuckle here, as she settled down again and glanced up at the sky. It was still light outside - maybe she and Passionstar could come back here once the stars did come out, admire them from a distance together. She remembered stargazing for the first time with him when they were younger - Erminewhisper’d had a crush on this really quiet, shy older tom and when he’d ignored her, she’d gone out stargazing with Passionstar instead - that’d been when her obsession with the pretty, glittery objects had started. And for a few moons, it’d been nothing but questions about the stars and sky… she was confident she’d driven everyone around her crazy, and it was a miracle she had any friends to this day. ”He-ey! I could find you anywhere, anytime, anyday, you dork! Have you forgotten who our hide-and-seek champion was?” She asked, with a playful laugh.

The she cat couldn’t even remember, to be honest - she just remembered she was good at finding people. She tracked cats down who didn’t really want to talk to her, and she would make them talk to her - Erminewhisper had become like a counselor, now. She felt like one, at least. The she cat remained by the stump, a calmer expression on her features as she glanced up at the sky again. Her white tail was curled around her legs, almost kit-like innocence on her face as she gazed at Passionstar for just a few seconds. They would be friends forever, right? She hadn’t really thought about what would happen if she really lost her best friend. Bad things, she supposed - Erminewhisper had nearly gone crazy within a few moons without him. Thank goodness he had nine lives now. With how crazy he was, she wouldn’t be surprised if he used half of them within the first twelve or fourteen moons of being leader. She just hoped he didn’t take any unnecessary risks.
Passionstar stared at Erminewhisper in a baffled manner upon her sudden aggression until his brows furrowed into an amusement understanding. Could he blame her? Not really. Most places, as valuable as this one, deserved to be left alone without prying visitors. “Erminewhisper, dear, I know I wasn’t the only one who received lessons from my mother about how sharing is caring, eh?” Passionstar gave a teasing reprimand. He didn’t deny that she could possibly be right. With being leader, there was so many clan mates that wanted his attention. It’ll be an overwhelming thing, and something Passionstar was on the verge of stressing about. He didn’t like to be bother with a lot of company as he was not an extroverted tom. He did enjoy little chatter here and there; most times, he was the tom to use his actions more than his verbals. Keeping a jaunty glint towards his friend, Passionstar snickered at Erminewhisper’s antics. Her exaggerations was a great deal of immaturity, igniting his own youthfulness. “Oh, Passionstar, can you look into my eyes and tell me what color they are? Can I have your approval of my life choices? Can I follow you anywhere for protection? If we’re good enough friends, will you be able to share your den with me?” It wasn’t easy to mock a lovesick fangirl, even Passionstar had to stop such silliness as he couldn’t contain a serious expression and bursted out laughing. Calming down from his chuckling fest, he shook his head vigorously. “Yeah, no. Pretty sure the stars will be calling me home if I have to go through any of that.” He ruffled his fur, inhaling the crisp scents of the forest. Passionstar was known to help out his clan mates, in any possible way. He liked to give advice but he wasn’t a counselor. He wasn’t an expert at consoling whoever needed help. “And, don’t you dare jinx me, Erminewhisper!” He glared at her. “I plan on having a peaceful reign, and not being bombarded by this or that.” Knowing Passionstar, it would be to keep up with him since he was never in the same spot for too long.

“Maybe if I do feel overwhelmed, we can play a game of tag team, right?” Passionstar smirked. He found it comical if Erminewhisper played as a leader; taking on the duties, checking up on everyone’s wellbeing, ensuring that the territory and border is safe from any hostile company - it was a business deal, not something to enjoy as protocols were never ideal to Passionstar. He rather audaciously do as he please to what he sees fit. “Be the old partners in crime, hm?” He gave her a knowing look, “Birds of the same feather, flock together? Two peas in a pod? Superhero and sidekick? Of course, we obviously both know I would be the superhero, and you’d be my obedient sidekick.” Passionstar purred. One thing the leader knew that would always remain constant was his kithood friends. Treasuring the two of them, Powdernose and Erminewhisper was all he known as a kit and apprentice. Passionstar wasn’t what he known others to be as extroverted. He was more concerned with the involvement of the world. What was beyond the forest, as we all know? His partner in crime had been his brother, his unfortunate twin, the one he still missed with every part of his heart. What Burn had scorched in the vital organ, Powdernose and Erminewhisper had patched it up. He never truly told them how much he appreciated them, but he hoped they understood where he was coming from. The nostalgic memories of messing around with Erminewhisper swirled in his head like a tornado. Whether playing games well known, or creating their own using their wild creativity. Passionstar remembered how Erminewhisper was the better one when it came to hide-and-seek or tag. “Over my dead tail you’ll be able to find me now! In my defense, I was a chubby kit. We both know I wasn’t fast. Not to mention how clumsy I was. Besides, I let you win,” No, he didn’t. Passionstar faintly remember how irritated he used to get whenever Erminewhisper swiftly and confidently found or caught him, but she didn’t need to know that. Passionstar stood up, walking towards Erminewhisper until he towered above her in a dominant stance, “We’re not kits anymore, and I may or may not have found the perfect places in case the opportunity presents itself.” The tom appeared to be gloating, confident that he could finally win a game of Hide-and-Seek against Erminewhisper. She was an excellent hider and tracker, he’ll give her that, as he could never find her wherever she hid while the game was in action. That alone also made him annoyed - being older, Passionstar almost positive that he could beat his old friend in anything. Then again, this was Erminewhisper...he shouldn’t let anything slip past her.

Perched on top of the stump, Passionstar seemed content. It would be a place he’d keep note of whenever he wanted to whisk himself away. It was only silence for a few moments as he glanced in every direction. From the tallest trees, to the rustling of a squirrel that may be preparing a nest. His ears flicked back for a second, standing to his paws, Passionstar jumped off the stump, landing in front of Erminewhisper. She looked calm, sitting innocently as she stared up at the sky. Passionstar hated to interrupt her little relaxing moment, but he knew that Erminewhisper was used to how he acted, and staying in one spot without constant moving was shameful to Passionstar. “Don’t wanna cut your thinking process short, oh great queen,” Passionstar coughed to get Erminewhisper’s attention. To further his exaggeration, he lowered his front half into a respectable bow, one that you would give a monarch. “But this humble dork would love to see these other hidden gems you discovered.” His hues had brightened in color, brushing against his best friend as he circled her, whacking her with the tip of his tail. “Unless you plan on knocking me out and hiding me away here for the rest of the moons. You seem like you’re crazy enough to do that.” The tom snickered amusingly. Passionstar didn’t truly regard Erminewhisper as being sadistic - at all. With her, playful bantering was a must. With her, joking insults were vital. With her, Passionstar was as comfortable around her as he was around his brother. He knew Erminewhisper would laugh and make fun of him, but he also knew, right after mocking him, she would pick him back up.
Old April 10th, 2018, 07:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blackbird shook his head. "Not at all, dear, I'm just saying the truth, and of course they would be furious considering you've lied to them." He mewed and saw that she was trying to stay calm. "No need to be angry." He added softly.
She flicked her tail,” That’s why it’s better to keep a secret.” She meowed angrily holding her tounge.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 10th, 2018, 09:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
the deputy turned around with a start, a soft squeak sounding from his throat. "don't scare me like that," powdernose whined, stamping his paw. tail lashing, he turned away with frustration, huffing with embarrassment. "whatever," he grumbled, "you count this time. i'm gonna make sure you never find me!" his eyes brightened up once again as he quickly looked around, searching for a place to hide. powdernose's tail flicked as he turned back to stonegazer, waiting for him to begin counting before he ran off.

his paws were soft, quiet against the ground with every step. the tom's fur was contrasted by the forest, being lightly toned. no matter what, powdernose raced away from the clearing, going in the opposite direction of his hiding spot. once far enough, he suddenly turned, circling around and leaping into the space. it was quite obvious where he was, being curled into a small bush. the leaves had barely even grown back, but the way he had positioned himself, it was almost too obvious. yet, powdernose knew how sometimes the most obvious of things can be bypassed, if gone through correctly.

making himself as still as possible, the siamese closed his eyes, save for the occasional twitch of his tail. he waited patiently, nostrils flaring as every breath was breathed shallowly. i hope he doesn't look too closely, he thought, flattening his ears. his tail was curled over his muzzle, his body positioned around the base of the bush. this is stupid, powdernose complained mentally, albeit not having enough time to change his spot.
The way Powdernose might not have been very professional, but Stonegazer had to admit that it was… almost fun. That felt weird to think, considering he hadn’t had “fun” for quite some time - it’d been moons, he believed. The tom couldn’t quite pull himself out of his normal routine, however, and as he counted, his senses (except for sight) were hard at work. Stonegazer couldn’t completely let himself relax, shutting down all of his senses would mean opening himself up to potential attack, and given the recent tensions… and the fact that there were disloyal cats within ThunderClan itself… he couldn’t do that. Now, Stonegazer could only hope that he would someday find the disloyal cats and bring them down, but it was doubtful… especially without proof. Perhaps the new deputy would believe him, at some point, when Stonegazer could find them himself.

If they wouldn’t be dealt with in a just and strict manner? Well, he would find a way to bring justice to them himself. After counting, Stonegazer remained alert as he headed through the territory. Most of the cat-scents through the territory were stale - there were a few fresh ones, and Stonegazer was able to pick out and follow Powdernose’s, much to his delight. Confusion settled over his face as he followed it to a dead end - yet the familiar pelt of the deputy was nowhere in sight. Stonegazer huffed quietly, his blue eyes narrowing in frustration as he glanced around… he could smell the younger tom, but he couldn’t see him anywhere.

Heading back to retrace his steps and clear his thoughts, the tom nearly passed by the younger cat’s spot - until a flash of pale fur caught his eye. ”Well done, Powdernose. You almost had me.” The tom chuckled, sitting near the hiding spot and curling his tail around his paws. Now, he couldn’t be completely sure… he wasn’t taking a closer look, because he was almost completely sure and besides, bluffing never hurt anyone. Not in a simple game, anyways.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 10th, 2018, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She flicked her tail,” That’s why it’s better to keep a secret.” She meowed angrily holding her tounge.
Blackbird simply gazed at her. "But your mate will want the truth." He mewed, lying to the one you shared your life with was pretty bad.
Old April 10th, 2018, 09:27 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The way Powdernose might not have been very professional, but Stonegazer had to admit that it was… almost fun. That felt weird to think, considering he hadn’t had “fun” for quite some time - it’d been moons, he believed. The tom couldn’t quite pull himself out of his normal routine, however, and as he counted, his senses (except for sight) were hard at work. Stonegazer couldn’t completely let himself relax, shutting down all of his senses would mean opening himself up to potential attack, and given the recent tensions… and the fact that there were disloyal cats within ThunderClan itself… he couldn’t do that. Now, Stonegazer could only hope that he would someday find the disloyal cats and bring them down, but it was doubtful… especially without proof. Perhaps the new deputy would believe him, at some point, when Stonegazer could find them himself.

If they wouldn’t be dealt with in a just and strict manner? Well, he would find a way to bring justice to them himself. After counting, Stonegazer remained alert as he headed through the territory. Most of the cat-scents through the territory were stale - there were a few fresh ones, and Stonegazer was able to pick out and follow Powdernose’s, much to his delight. Confusion settled over his face as he followed it to a dead end - yet the familiar pelt of the deputy was nowhere in sight. Stonegazer huffed quietly, his blue eyes narrowing in frustration as he glanced around… he could smell the younger tom, but he couldn’t see him anywhere.

Heading back to retrace his steps and clear his thoughts, the tom nearly passed by the younger cat’s spot - until a flash of pale fur caught his eye. ”Well done, Powdernose. You almost had me.” The tom chuckled, sitting near the hiding spot and curling his tail around his paws. Now, he couldn’t be completely sure… he wasn’t taking a closer look, because he was almost completely sure and besides, bluffing never hurt anyone. Not in a simple game, anyways.
powdernose's eyes flicked open, the bright blue irises shimmering. he looked towards where he heard stonegazer's voice, spotting the tom sitting near him. a plan suddenly began forming in his mind, his lips curling up as he remained still. finally, after a few heartbeats, powdernose rolled over and lifted his head, dragging himself to his feet. "fine, you got me. but remember, i have a few heartbeats to run away, now," he reminded, sitting down.

however, instead of running, the siamese simply stayed where he was, staring at stonegazer with a blank gaze. after a few heartbeats passed, he shrugged indifferently. "oops, i guess i'm going to lose," powdernose mewed, voice monotonous. gaze glued to the silver tom before him, he waited quietly, the only movements being that of his chest rising and falling.

then, he pounced. powdernose let out a loud, kit-like sound, his eyes shining as he suddenly leaped towards stonegazer. of course, he didn't expect to land on him, given the tom's quick senses and quick thoughts. it was simply to surprise him, trying to break his stoic demeanor. powdernose's claws remained sheathed, his jump soft, clearly in a playful manner instead of a normal training session. the deputy didn't know where his plan had come from, but he was more worried about a quick thought that had passed. and as he thought it, time seemed to move in slow motion.

why, in the very back of his mind, was he hoping to land on stonegazer, and get close to him?

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 11th, 2018, 06:15 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppystep View Post
Larkshine gave a curt nod and a soft giggle. She brushed past the vines and took a few steps into the grove, her neck stretched out a bit so she could peek over the grass. "This is a nice place!" She mewed. Her nose was lifted to drink in the scents. There were small hints of many prey, so it was definitely a good place to hunt. This made her very excited and happy.
Ebonypaw nodded, flicking his tail as he walked. "The grass here grows a bit longer than the rest. Plus the trees provide some shade. It's a bit hard to get to, but worth it." He mewed, crouching down. His eyes landing on a squirrel not to far from the two. Ebonypaw signaled with his tail, hoping Larkshine would notice.
Old April 11th, 2018, 11:53 AM
Subscribe to Amazingphil

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Ebonypaw nodded, flicking his tail as he walked. "The grass here grows a bit longer than the rest. Plus the trees provide some shade. It's a bit hard to get to, but worth it." He mewed, crouching down. His eyes landing on a squirrel not to far from the two. Ebonypaw signaled with his tail, hoping Larkshine would notice.
Larkshine saw movement at the corner of her eye. She turned to see Ebonypaw's tail signaling her. She then saw the distant squirrel and crouched down behind the tom. The warrior waited patiently for him to catch the prey, her whiskers twitching with a spark of interest.
Old April 11th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

@Silver Fishie
Swallowshine shrugged her sisters tail off, unable to stay mad at her. "It's fine." She muttered. The forest smells hit her nostrils, and she breathed in deeply, relishing in the smell. It calmed her, her ruffled fur lying down flat on her shoulders as they hid in a thicket of bracken.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 11th, 2018, 08:16 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post
@Silver Fishie
Swallowshine shrugged her sisters tail off, unable to stay mad at her. "It's fine." She muttered. The forest smells hit her nostrils, and she breathed in deeply, relishing in the smell. It calmed her, her ruffled fur lying down flat on her shoulders as they hid in a thicket of bracken.
Watertail crawled underneath the prickly brambles, her fur tugging off on a bristle, and she winced as water droplets sloshed on her fur. “I’m glad we could finally talk in private.” She murmured. She gained eye contact, her eyes narrowing to slits as she stared down her most trusted ally. “Do you swear not to tell anyone?” She meowed, crossing her claws she would.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 11th, 2018, 08:52 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Watertail crawled underneath the prickly brambles, her fur tugging off on a bristle, and she winced as water droplets sloshed on her fur. “I’m glad we could finally talk in private.” She murmured. She gained eye contact, her eyes narrowing to slits as she stared down her most trusted ally. “Do you swear not to tell anyone?” She meowed, crossing her claws she would.
(This is going to be quick because i have to go)
Swallowshine looked at Watertail with a little alarm. Swear not to tell what? She wanted to ask, but instead mewed, "Of course, Watertail." She murmured. She kept the eye contact with her sister.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky