Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 04:49 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 04:47 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 04:45 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 04:41 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 04:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 19th, 2017, 04:48 PM

My Mood: Doh
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Spottedfern took a deep breath and looked at the bundles of fur at her side. She immediately started licking them vigoriously, eager to get them named. After licking their fur, the pelts became clearer, and Spottedfern felt her heart ache with pride. "Lynxkit... for her tufty ear tips and her short tail and her paws..." Spottedfern thought of the lynx, told in many elder's tales. "She looks just like one." Spottedfern smiled, murmering the names and reasons under her breath, barely audible for other cats who may be in the nursery.

(idk if there's any more kits, it doesnt say so in your finder but i might have missed it?)

fighting
Old July 19th, 2017, 04:50 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw was simply organizing herbs, to deep in thought to notice Whitepaw enter the den. Their ears perked at hearing their named called though, turning their head to face the bloody apprentice. Daypaw immediately sighed, pulling a few herbs out from the herb wall and walking over the Whitepaw, they needed no explanation to know what was wrong at this point. "Cant you apprentices keep your claws to yourself, we already have enough going in with Riverclan." the tabby said cooly, bending down to chew up the dock herb they had grabbed, they looked up at Whitepaw,"What happened?"
"Just some apprentice who thinks he's better than me. I showed him I can take a hit!" He said proudly. "I am a true warrior. I'm so good, I'll be a warrior by next moon." He meowed, puffing his chest out and standing tall. "If..." He began, his body slumping in disappointment. "...If my mentor had some brains to realize, that is..." He said, and looked over at Daypaw. "Whoa, what's that? I don't want no poison filled herbs on me." He meowed. "I've heard of these herbs! Some could kill me dead! Don't let anyone get on your nerves, you could give them yew and bam! No problem." He said. He was, of course, slightly paranoid by stuff, something he's picked up from his mother. "What is that anyways?" He asked watching Daypaw chew the herb. "I feel like my mother. She's always making sure nothing harms the clan- it'd be on her paws, as she put it." He continued on. "Being the leader and all, no wonder she's paranoid! She's got every right!" He said eyes wide as he spoke. He was such a talker, some people could just listen as he spoke on and on of stories and beliefs of his own. He was a great story teller.
Old July 19th, 2017, 04:59 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Moonfang:. View Post

"Just some apprentice who thinks he's better than me. I showed him I can take a hit!" He said proudly. "I am a true warrior. I'm so good, I'll be a warrior by next moon." He meowed, puffing his chest out and standing tall. "If..." He began, his body slumping in disappointment. "...If my mentor had some brains to realize, that is..." He said, and looked over at Daypaw. "Whoa, what's that? I don't want no poison filled herbs on me." He meowed. "I've heard of these herbs! Some could kill me dead! Don't let anyone get on your nerves, you could give them yew and bam! No problem." He said. He was, of course, slightly paranoid by stuff, something he's picked up from his mother. "What is that anyways?" He asked watching Daypaw chew the herb. "I feel like my mother. She's always making sure nothing harms the clan- it'd be on her paws, as she put it." He continued on. "Being the leader and all, no wonder she's paranoid! She's got every right!" He said eyes wide as he spoke. He was such a talker, some people could just listen as he spoke on and on of stories and beliefs of his own. He was a great story teller.
Daypaw could only roll their eyes more and more as they tom kept talking. A talker plus Daypaws low patience, this wasnt a good combination. "If you didnt want herbs or to be healed, then there was no reason coming in here," the enby mumbled to the apprentice, continuing to chew up the dock. "This is dock, it soothes any scratches you have and prevents infections," the cat replied, leaning up to give a sniff to Whitepaws scratches,"and if you think Id waste my time killing you then I think I have more to heal," Daypaw, as snappy as they could be, would never intentionally hurt anyone. As a medcat they vowed to heal instead of fight and kill, and hats what they were going to do. "Youre mother can be paranoid and so can you, but have trust in your medcat. Id be dumb to think Id kill you for no reason." it was the most reassurance Whitepaw was going to get from Daypaw. "Now please stay still while I lick this dock on your scratches, or else you wont be getting any warrior name soon." Daypaw had heard because of injuries cats have been delayed on their ranks before, and they doubt Whitepaw would want their scratched to become worse.
Old July 19th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Bonk

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Spottedfern took a deep breath and looked at the bundles of fur at her side. She immediately started licking them vigoriously, eager to get them named. After licking their fur, the pelts became clearer, and Spottedfern felt her heart ache with pride. "Lynxkit... for her tufty ear tips and her short tail and her paws..." Spottedfern thought of the lynx, told in many elder's tales. "She looks just like one." Spottedfern smiled, murmering the names and reasons under her breath, barely audible for other cats who may be in the nursery.

(idk if there's any more kits, it doesnt say so in your finder but i might have missed it?)
((CandyFlossCat's Honeykit is the other kit. Sorry for not specifying! You can find her on CandyFlossCat's Finder of Hugeness cx)) @CandyFlossCat @Pengu @Weeping

Lynxkit mewled loudly. She looked and sounded very healthy, just from that sound and the way she wriggled her way to her mother's belly. She pushed herself past her sister, Honeykit, eagerly crawling to Spottedfern's belly and suckling for her sweet milk.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 私はあなたを心底愛しています *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Character Site (Currently Disabled) | Artist Info
Everything Finder | "Blood-Stained Thorns" Arc | My Poetry

Last edited by Jusniffles; July 19th, 2017 at 06:19 PM.
Old July 19th, 2017, 08:07 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusniffles View Post
((CandyFlossCat's Honeykit is the other kit. Sorry for not specifying! You can find her on CandyFlossCat's Finder of Hugeness cx)) @CandyFlossCat @Pengu @Weeping

Lynxkit mewled loudly. She looked and sounded very healthy, just from that sound and the way she wriggled her way to her mother's belly. She pushed herself past her sister, Honeykit, eagerly crawling to Spottedfern's belly and suckling for her sweet milk.
Honeykit let out a loud mewl as well, her ears and eyes closed as she squirmed towards her mothers warmth, doing the same as her sister. The kit wiggled slightly, her tail twitching as she mewled softly.
Old July 19th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Bonk

@CandyFlossCat @Pengu @Weeping

After suckling her share of milk, Lynxkit yawned drowsily. The tasty substance that came from her mother -- or, what she assumed was her mother -- and the comforting warmth was making her want to sleep. She flicked her tiny fur-tufted ears before she yawned and laid herself down in the cozy nest. She buried herself deeper into the soft moss and nestled at the curve of Spottedfern's belly, next to Honeykit. Curling herself up in a ball, she closed her eyes and slowly drifted off into a deep slumber.

Last edited by Jusniffles; July 20th, 2017 at 12:36 AM.
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:18 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Moonfang:. View Post
{ @Nighty }

The apprentice padded around, breathing in happily, his mind off il lala land. He had a good wake up today, and he woke up on time too. It was just becoming dawn, the sun half way passed the horizon, beautiful orange and red light casted over the clan through the trees. He looked about, and heard talking, turning his head in that direction before suddenly he hit something- or rather- someone. He fell back and looked up, seeing the smoke turkish angora and he scrambled to his paws. "Oh, uh, sorry!" the Khao Manee said dipping his head in apology. He examined her pelt more and he smiled. "Hey, I know you! You used to be my mom's apprentice, right? She's talked alot about you." He said, beaming brightly. "Smoke... Uh... Smoke..." Of course he had troubles with the name. The small tom shook his head and looked up, smiling nervously. "Smokeflower?" He asked tilting his head. No! That sounds wrong! Dangit! He yelled his his mind but kept his face straight. "Sorry if I was wrong." He said, his head lowereing as he kept his eyes on her.

{ short and sweet }
The feline was on her way out for an early morning hunting session by herself, when she turned back and saw Whitepaw right in front of her. It was too late to stop, and she ran right into him. "Oh I-I'm s-sorry!" She stuttered, again cursing herself for sounding that way. The angora smiled kindly when she saw how kind and humble he seemed to be. Much better than some apprentices she had dealt with for sure. As the apprentice guessed at her name, she had to give praise to him for coming so close, and having never met her before. "V-very c-close." She spoke quietly, almost a whisper. Smokeblossom hated the sound of her voice, her stutter. She hated it all. She wanted to talk normal, not repeat every single word. "S-smok-keb-blossom." She managed to push out. Longer words were definetky harder. The apprentice, hopefully wouldn't have any trouble understanding it, and hopefully didn't mind. "S-so y-yo-you're Halest-tars Kit, r-right?" She asked kindly. She knew her former mentor had adopted some kit, but she had never formally met them before.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old July 20th, 2017, 03:57 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusniffles View Post

After suckling her share of milk, Lynxkit yawned drowsily. The tasty substance that came from her mother -- or, what she assumed was her mother -- and the comforting warmth was making her want to sleep. She flicked her tiny fur-tufted ears before she yawned and laid herself down in the cozy nest. She buried herself deeper into the soft moss and nestled at the curve of Spottedfern's belly, next to Honeykit. Curling herself up in a ball, she closed her eyes and slowly drifted off into a deep slumber.
"And Honeykit." Spottedfern licked the other she-kit beside Lynxkit and curled her bushy tail around them, for both protection and warmth. The fur drifted over their backs gently, and Spottedfern licked the precious balls of fur to sleep before slowly following them into the world of dreaming.

fighting
Old July 20th, 2017, 09:32 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Shadowclan Evacuation Plot Start

Goldeneye was scared. There was no other way that the deputy could put it. However, he forced himself to put on a brave face. Shadowclan couldn't have a scared deputy, as that might not turn out very well. Yet he was scared, he couldn't shake that from himself, he had to save his clan! What did you expect from a tom who had never really experienced something like this? He sighed, the arguments that he was making in his mind were stupid. These arguments inside him weren't going to get him anywhere! He had a clan to save! Glancing behind him at the patrol that had originally had to help attack Riverclan. Halestar was going to talk to Russetstar now, and hopefully, that would give them a safe place to stay until everything was back to normal. "Shadowclan!" He yelled, hoping that his voice could be heard through the downpour. "We need to evacuate!" He continued, before springing down into the water, which maybe wasn't the best move, but he needed to keep everyone safe, and for now, he was going to help the kits.
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Bonk

((Timeskip until they wake up?))

Last edited by Jusniffles; July 20th, 2017 at 12:34 PM.
Closed Thread