Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:32 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 08:26 AM
Search Party!
Last post by Myling
Today 08:25 AM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:16 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by alec
Today 08:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 26th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Dog Lover

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Passionkit drew back optenmotuhed and let out a gasp. She swatted away his unsheathed paw horrified. “Don’t you know that it is a horrible crime to use your claws on a clan member! ” She sputtered out. While the curly fired kit wasn’t sure if it was part of the warrior code or not she knew it was strongly looked down upon if not forbidden! Who did this cat think he was!?
( @Wynter )
"Not if your a kit and can't sheath them!" Tigerkit countered. (Kits claws don't sheath untill about 6 moons)
Catto Site: Click, should work. If doesn't, PM me please
Old December 26th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Hmmm fair logic....,” Passionkit mewed eyes still narrowed. Suddenly she tossed her head ,some of her curly fur bounced around, and mewed, “Still I’d rather not fight. It’s so uncivilized to do when there’s not a need....unless it’s training!.

( @Wynter alright thank you for letting me now. Not sure that that’s how it goes here because in a role-play I was in some kits got in trouble for using their claws )

Old December 26th, 2020, 07:09 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
That didnt work Gravehound still had a cat cuddled against his side and no clue what to do with it. He idly had a small second of panic as he wondered if Echofall would be angry at him doing this before he shook it of, he and Echofall hadn't confirmed they were anything beyond friends and this wasnt really his idea anyways. Who even was this? As a bit of a loner Gravehound didnt really know everyone in the clan so this cats name was a mystery to him, as well as how he'd get this cat to wake up. He couldnt speak so waking the warrior this way was not on the cards... And poking wasnt really working.....
Time to try and shake him. Reaching out a soft paw for a couple more pokes he shook the other tom until they woke up unable to really come up with anything, just staring wide eyed and confused at Duskslip.
"Let me sleep!" Duskslip groaned in tiredness, just wanting a few more minutes of sleep. He batted at the paw poking him, trying to move it away. He took a long sigh, hearing a bunch of kits fall in front of the den. He would him to wake up soon, afternoon patrols would be coming out.

see you around wco <3
Old December 26th, 2020, 10:54 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Pidgeonhop
@Puddle~

"Yeah, you're not wrong there" He shrugged, "I find being a warrior is better then an apprentice though. Not as stressful ." If Pidgeonhop was being honest, he had hated his apprentice hood, all the training, and the feeling like the weight of all four clans was on his shoulders, even though that was far from true.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 26th, 2020, 11:06 PM
oh, how i love you..

( @bmkmb Hope this works! )

Shiverfrost remained on their own in the clearing, they hadn't made many friends since they had become a warrior. They really needed friends, for they always seemed alone. They always forgot how much they relied on having friends. They always felt safer and nicer around friends.. he had never really made many friends in their apprenticehood anyways. They sighed and got up to their paws. They glanced around for some friendly-looking faces, he didn't really want.. mean friends. Their eyes landed on what looked like an apprentice who seemed nice-looking. Well, this could be a start! He approached them with a smile on his face. He hoped he didn't seem.. scary. He just wanted a friend, they really didn't want to scare them off. "Hi there! I'm Shiverfrost!"

Baby, my phone!

Old December 26th, 2020, 11:31 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Fizzlekit padded out of the nursery, wanting to do something. The one moon old kit had never been out of the nursery, so this was his first time. Maybe a cat would show him around. The small kitten padded up to the nearest cat. "Camp? Show me?", he asked in his odd speech. Most cats said it would pass, but not with him. It would stick with him. Fizzlekit moved around a bit before accidently running into the side of the den. He starred at it and shook his head. He turned back ro the cat.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 27th, 2020, 12:58 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

// @Willowfern

Failing to prevent gaze from flickering towards his fellow apprentice's lack of legs for a fleeting moment, Lionpaw replied, genuinely glad for the other feline, "That's great." He shifted his weight into a more comfortable balance, then inquired, "What skill are you hoping to learn first?" Of course, hunting remained necessary for survival; however, clan cats held a free pass on that. Apprentices could master fighting maneuvers before tracking techniques without any consequences, contrary to the truth beyond the borders.
Have a wonderful day!
Old December 27th, 2020, 01:18 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Star the Tree Topper

The golden-furred tomcat stood aimlessly near the apprentices' den, wondering why the stars hated him so. Perhaps it was their attempt to retaliate against his friendship with Frosty. Regardless, he hadn't seen his mentor in quite the long time; only another feline that would escape his grasp. Lionpaw's issue wasn't making friends, but finding those who would stay. He understood that thing happened, but sudden disappearances shook even the most prepared felines.

Noticing the approach of a warrior, Lionpaw turned to them and grinned. "Nice to meet ya, Shiverfrost. I'm Lionpaw." He flicked his tail from habit as he spoke, easily continuing the conversation with the traditional, "How have you been doing today?"

// @Santafan09

Lionpaw offered a lazy grin. "I dunno," he replied teasingly. "Aren't you the warrior? Why ask me where to hunt when you're technically more qualified to choose the best hunting spot?"

He waited for a moment, then with the flick of his tail, the abyssinian relented, "Just joking with you. Firefly Grove sounds like a good place to start. We should deal with the birds before they start disappearing for the leafbare."

// @Holiday Rowan

Since he held the form of a tomcat, the golden-furred feline wasn't quite sure how he should respond to that. He waved his tail slowly in reassurance instead, sharing his thoughts: "I'm not a molly, but it can't be as bad as you think. The longer you dwell on it, the more nerve-wracking it'll seem, and look on the bright side—once your first litter is done, you'll know what to expect and it'll only get better."

The apprentice watched the queen pace, and he tapped his tail once onto the soft earth. "Stop doing that," Lionpaw suggested. "You'll run a hole into the ground." Sliding his paw sideways, he revealed a small prey-animal ready for taking. "Mouse?" he offered in hopes of distracting his uneasy clanmate.
Have a wonderful day!
Old December 27th, 2020, 03:50 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmassy Bumblebee View Post

"Let me sleep!" Duskslip groaned in tiredness, just wanting a few more minutes of sleep. He batted at the paw poking him, trying to move it away. He took a long sigh, hearing a bunch of kits fall in front of the den. He would him to wake up soon, afternoon patrols would be coming out.
WHO WAS THIS CAT AND WHY WERE THEY SLEEPING ON HIM AND NOT WAKING FROM HIS POKING?!?! Gravehound did not mind cuddling as a rule but he was being pinned and wanted to get up ages ago and this- rude man! was annoying at this point! Now Gravehound might be completely mute and unable to yell to rouse this fluffy rug but he could still make a noise. Inhaling deep the fluffy tom opened his mouth and let out this horrible ragged clicking noise of a groan made only from the exhalation of air as he shook the other warrior once more. Come on you groggy lump Gravehound wanted up and being used as a pillow as he was it was impossible, move!
Old December 27th, 2020, 06:47 AM
Dog Lover

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Hmmm fair logic....,” Passionkit mewed eyes still narrowed. Suddenly she tossed her head ,some of her curly fur bounced around, and mewed, “Still I’d rather not fight. It’s so uncivilized to do when there’s not a need....unless it’s training!.

( @Wynter alright thank you for letting me now. Not sure that that’s how it goes here because in a role-play I was in some kits got in trouble for using their claws )
"Then lets train! I'm nearly 5 moons. I'll be an apprentice soon!" Tigerkit said and got back into the bouncing
Catto Site: Click, should work. If doesn't, PM me please
Closed Thread