Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Bean
Today 09:19 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 09:18 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 09:17 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 09:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 20th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Headstrong Dork

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[i didn't get the notification til now, roughly 2hrs from now i'll be free.
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:16 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Stormpaw soon spotted a random tail. He crouched, and went forward a bit. "The mighty Shadowclan warrior stalks the Riverclan warrior's mangy tail, he crouches, ready to fight to the end if needed be. He prepares to spring... and he ATTACKS!" the small framed tom leaped on the tail and bit it. he batted it around like a kit, instead of the eight moon old apprentice he was. He stopped as he noticed who the tail belonged to... his friend, Vixenpaw. She's going to kill me, she's going to kill me! he sent his death wish to Starclan. If she does kill me, make me come back as a kit. I want to relive my nursery days.
The ginger molly turned, anger in her eyes before she saw who had pounced onto her tail. One of her best friends, not that she had many, Stormpaw. The anger slightly softened before she rolled her eyes. "I should've known" she said, a teasing tone in her mew. "What are you even doing?" Vixenpaw asked, a slightly annoyed curiosity in her facial expression as she yanked her tail away and groomed the fur down. Vixenpaw knew her friend acted like a kit more than a semi-close-to-warrior apprentice. She, however, prided herself in being mature and dignified. Why was she Stormpaw's friend? Well, besides being like a huge kit, he was stubborn like her and amusing. He always managed to make her laugh.
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:27 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
The ginger molly turned, anger in her eyes before she saw who had pounced onto her tail. One of her best friends, not that she had many, Stormpaw. The anger slightly softened before she rolled her eyes. "I should've known" she said, a teasing tone in her mew. "What are you even doing?" Vixenpaw asked, a slightly annoyed curiosity in her facial expression as she yanked her tail away and groomed the fur down. Vixenpaw knew her friend acted like a kit more than a semi-close-to-warrior apprentice. She, however, prided herself in being mature and dignified. Why was she Stormpaw's friend? Well, besides being like a huge kit, he was stubborn like her and amusing. He always managed to make her laugh.
Stormpaw sighed when he saw his friend wasn't going to slash his eyes out. " I was pretending, that I, the brave and mighty apprentice Stormpaw, was attacking a Riverclan warrior. Your tail was the Riverclan warrior." he explained, licking his one gray paw and drawing it across his ear. "I will say, when I realized I had pounced on your tail I was like ' she's going to kill me for sure!' Sorry if I pulled a few tufts of fur out," he looked between his claws to see hairs of ginger fur caught. he started pulling it out and setting it on the ground beside him. Achoo, he sneezed once or twice by getting fur up his nose. "Before I attacked you, I had this leaf, it won by making me cough, I had bitten it and gotten some stuck on the roof of my mouth!" he said. " I wonder if i can fit putting a fire ant into one of the warriors' nest today, might have to save that one for tomorrow," he mumbled. Half to himself, have to her.
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:45 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Stormpaw sighed when he saw his friend wasn't going to slash his eyes out. " I was pretending, that I, the brave and mighty apprentice Stormpaw, was attacking a Riverclan warrior. Your tail was the Riverclan warrior." he explained, licking his one gray paw and drawing it across his ear. "I will say, when I realized I had pounced on your tail I was like ' she's going to kill me for sure!' Sorry if I pulled a few tufts of fur out," he looked between his claws to see hairs of ginger fur caught. he started pulling it out and setting it on the ground beside him. Achoo, he sneezed once or twice by getting fur up his nose. "Before I attacked you, I had this leaf, it won by making me cough, I had bitten it and gotten some stuck on the roof of my mouth!" he said. " I wonder if i can fit putting a fire ant into one of the warriors' nest today, might have to save that one for tomorrow," he mumbled. Half to himself, have to her.
"Okay, 'brave and mighty Stormpaw'" Vixenpaw smirked, amusement in her eyes. "Oh, if it was anyone else I would've. You're lucky we're friends and you're funny." She teased. She shrugged, flicking her tail. "If I don't have a totally furless tail by the end of the moon it'll be a miracle." Vixenpaw said with a sarcastic tint to her voice. "Oh no, Stormpaw! The powerful leaf must be defeated" she snorted as he explained his latest goofy failure. Hearing his mumble, she scoffed. "Okay, but don't count on me getting you out of that one!" She mewed, sticking out her tongue slightly. She was only this silly around Stormpaw, and occasionally her mentor. Vixenpaw gazed around the clearing, cuffing Stormpaw playfully over the ear. "Anything new in training?" She asked, trying to get a decent conversation out of the kit-like apprentice.
Old July 20th, 2017, 03:29 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
"Okay, 'brave and mighty Stormpaw'" Vixenpaw smirked, amusement in her eyes. "Oh, if it was anyone else I would've. You're lucky we're friends and you're funny." She teased. She shrugged, flicking her tail. "If I don't have a totally furless tail by the end of the moon it'll be a miracle." Vixenpaw said with a sarcastic tint to her voice. "Oh no, Stormpaw! The powerful leaf must be defeated" she snorted as he explained his latest goofy failure. Hearing his mumble, she scoffed. "Okay, but don't count on me getting you out of that one!" She mewed, sticking out her tongue slightly. She was only this silly around Stormpaw, and occasionally her mentor. Vixenpaw gazed around the clearing, cuffing Stormpaw playfully over the ear. "Anything new in training?" She asked, trying to get a decent conversation out of the kit-like apprentice.
" Nothing much, just trying to survive Quietdance, all of the hunting quizzes have embedded the hunting pounce in my head-" He broke off as he heard the deputy's voice echo out through the camp, ordering to evacuate. Stormpaw looked around and in his mind freaked out. "Vixenpaw! the camp, it's flooding!" he jumped up, all goofiness gone. he jumped out of the apprentice den's shelter and instantly got soaked. "papft, papft!" he spat water out, his fur was plastered to his body, making him look like a three moon old kit instead of the apprentice he was. "Come on! Come on Vixenpaw, we have to get out!" he yelled as he waded through the water. He saw Goldeneye heading to the Nursery, most likely to help the kits. Starclan help us.. Mother! even though she had left him in the cold, he still wanted his mother to come and tell him it would all be fine. He also wanted his friend to be okay. Suddenly, he felt his paws slip out from under him, and he yowled in alarm as his head went under. He scrambled back up and stood still, trembling.
Old July 20th, 2017, 03:35 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
" Nothing much, just trying to survive Quietdance, all of the hunting quizzes have embedded the hunting pounce in my head-" He broke off as he heard the deputy's voice echo out through the camp, ordering to evacuate. Stormpaw looked around and in his mind freaked out. "Vixenpaw! the camp, it's flooding!" he jumped up, all goofiness gone. he jumped out of the apprentice den's shelter and instantly got soaked. "papft, papft!" he spat water out, his fur was plastered to his body, making him look like a three moon old kit instead of the apprentice he was. "Come on! Come on Vixenpaw, we have to get out!" he yelled as he waded through the water. He saw Goldeneye heading to the Nursery, most likely to help the kits. Starclan help us.. Mother! even though she had left him in the cold, he still wanted his mother to come and tell him it would all be fine. He also wanted his friend to be okay. Suddenly, he felt his paws slip out from under him, and he yowled in alarm as his head went under. He scrambled back up and stood still, trembling.
Chuckling, she pricked her ears and gazed where Stormpaw was, they flattened as she saw what was happening. She leaped out after Stormpaw, glad she was a decent swimmer despite her Clan. "I'm coming!" She called, fur plastered to her and her appearance being the last of her worries. She caught up to him, nudging his side. "Come on! We can't die here!" She wailed to him, her paws moving quickly as she tried to get him moving. StarClan let this end soon! She thought, hoping her friends and mentor were okay. Vixenpaw felt like a frightened kit, but honestly, who wouldn't? Her thoughts were a jumbled mess of fear as she glanced behind her at the ruined camp and large amount of water.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; July 20th, 2017 at 04:12 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 04:19 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Chucking, she pricked her ears and gazed where Stormpaw was, they flattened as she saw what was happening. She leaped out after Stormpaw, glad she was a decent swimmer despite her Clan. "I'm coming!" She called, fur plastered to her and her appearance being the last of her worries. She caught up to him, nudging his side. "Come on! We can't die here!" She wailed to him, her paws moving quickly as she tried to get him moving. StarClan let this end soon! She thought, hoping her friends and mentor were okay. Vixenpaw felt like a frightened kit, but honestly, who wouldn't? Her thoughts were a jumbled mess of fear as she glanced behind her at the ruined camp and large amount of water.
Stormpaw squealed as Vixenpaw nudged him in the side. "O-o-okay, I'm coming," he said weakly, beginning to have to swim, well he was splashing like a twoleg dog. "I-I'm not going to die here, not now," he said to himself. He hoped Quietdance was okay, he would be upset if he wasn't. Quietdance is like a father to me, much more than Venompelt was... he thought as he finally made it to where Vixenpaw was. "What do we do now?! The camp is pretty much gone!" he wailed, sounding much like a kit.

Ship name is VixenStorm
Old July 20th, 2017, 04:24 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Stormpaw squealed as Vixenpaw nudged him in the side. "O-o-okay, I'm coming," he said weakly, beginning to have to swim, well he was splashing like a twoleg dog. "I-I'm not going to die here, not now," he said to himself. He hoped Quietdance was okay, he would be upset if he wasn't. Quietdance is like a father to me, much more than Venompelt was... he thought as he finally made it to where Vixenpaw was. "What do we do now?! The camp is pretty much gone!" he wailed, sounding much like a kit.

Ship name is VixenStorm
(Yes. Omg, if they get together, imagine a bunch of tiny Stormpaw's and Vixenpaw's running around .3.)

"We'll make our way to the territory and wait for further instruction from the leader or deputy, I guess." Vixenpaw replied, managing to swim decently. Surprising, considering the panic weighing down her limbs. Her fur was soaked, clinging to her slender frame and making her look smaller than she was, she glanced back at Stormpaw, who flailed in an attempt to swim. "Will you be able to get there alright?" She asked, worried he'd drown along the way with his poor skills of swimming.
Old July 20th, 2017, 04:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusniffles View Post
@CandyFlossCat @Pengu @Weeping

((Timeskip until they wake up?))
(The camp is kind of flooding @Jusniffles )
Old July 20th, 2017, 04:36 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Nightkit tried to stay floating as she felt like she was drowning. She tried to stay above the water as she was struggling, she tried to scream for help as water felt filling her lungs. She tried to swim to the door as she started to move her paws.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Closed Thread