Today 05:29 PM

Old January 25th, 2024, 03:02 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud’s fluffy tail thumped against the ground as she watched the last two patrols arrive–ah, lovely. She was just beginning to get concerned about them, but alas, they were all completely capable and successful on their patrols it seems. First came Fernwillow, Eggbite and Leafpaw. “Lovely, I’m glad to see that the patrol was a success. Thank you.”

[ @Micanomancy ]

Next, Drizzlenight reported that his patrol had found burdock root and comfrey. Perfect. What a relief. With a nod of her head, she offered the tom a smile. “Thank you, Drizzlenight. I appreciate your efforts today.”

[ @Cherry~ ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 29th, 2024, 05:32 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw has called for herb patrols, and if you’ve been mentioned, you’ve been placed on one of them! If you do not wish to be put on a patrol, please vm me and request to be replaced within three days of the patrols being organized. (If you want to be replaced, let me know before February 6th.)

These patrols will be due by Febuary 8th at 11:59 PM EST. If you need an extension, please let me know before then, however, you may ask for an extension up to three days after the due date ( February 11th). If this is done, you may still be subject to very minor punishment (such as a scolding or being sent out to find the herbs again, as well as Springpaw’s disappointment).

Lack of communication whatsoever will result in a moderate punishment. Communication after the due date will result in a minor punishment. Communicating that you are not able to finish the patrol on time/asking for an extension will result in no punishments.

When it comes to replies, bumping someone after 48 hours with no response is acceptable, but after 72 hours you may skip their turn.

Patrol leaders, please remember to add your patrols to the patrol menu! If you do not know how, please let me know, and I can add it there for you. Thank you for reading!

———————-

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Herb patrols. It had been quite a while since she had sent out some patrols, hadn’t she? It seemed about time that she took a stand and sent out some patrols for some herbs that were needed for the herb storage. It had been looking like it was struggling to maintain in top priority as of late and that needed to change. The clan didn't need any stragglers if they wanted to surpass this already rough leaf-bare.

Lioncrest[ @Jayvines ]," Springpaw focused her attention towards the golden-furred tom-cat, lingering her sapphire blue gaze on him for only momentarily before continuing, "I need... you to... go to... Cattail Pond... with Sprucepaw[ @Alchemist Kitsune ] to... search for... both cobwebs... and moss... I am sure... you already... know what... they look like... and I... don't need... to go into... detail about... them." A relatively easy task, but finding cobwebs won't be as simple as she described given the fact that spiders were rarely ever noticed during the colder seasons. Hopefully, the stars above grant them luck to find any, that is for sure.

"Fernwillow[ @Micanomancy ], Fawnsplash[ @celeste ], and... Leafpaw[ @Leafy ]," the calico allowed herself to land her gaze along the three felines for a moment to allow them to focus on her before she set them off onto their assigned patrol. She almost felt a little bad for sending off her cousin to tag along with the duo of felines, but business needed to be done and over with. "You three... will be searching... for burnet... chervil... and marigold... burnet has... a medium green-colored… basal leaves… and can occasionally… have spikes of… purple flowers… chervil is… a sweet-smelling… plant with large… leafy fern-like… leaves… and white flowers… and lastly… marigold is… a flowering plant… with yellow-bright orange… petals… I wish… you luck… on finding these herbs… at Firefly Cove.”

Drizzlecloud[ @Omari ]... you will... bring both... Ghostglow[ @Poprock ] and Maplemist[ @JellyMoons ]... to Willow's Rise... for celandine... and feverfew... celandine is... a yellow flower... with four... distinctly shaped... petals... and feverfew... is scalloped... dark green leaves... with yellow-and-white... flowers... it has a... sharp... tangy smell... and soft leaves." It was a little strange bossing her mentor around like this to go out with a patrol, but since she was the main medicine cat, she would suppose that it would be best for her to lead it so that the patrol would be done and over with.

Now, time for the last patrol. "Skunkstripe[ @Tiabirb ]," Springpaw directed her attention towards the bi-colored molly, flicking her tail to draw her over towards her. "You will... be coming... with me... to Herondive Hollow... to look for... both catmint... and coltsfoot... I'll explain... both of the... herbs on the way... there..." Springpaw already wasted enough of her breath as it is; she didn't want to waste it more describing both of the herbs to her clan-mate and then she suddenly forgets what they were.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; January 29th, 2024 at 05:49 PM.
Old January 29th, 2024, 05:45 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
36 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Beefed Up
-----------------------

Her name was called, and it was for another patrol! An herb patrol as well! Sweet relief! Border patrols were fine, but hunting was her nightmare, but herbs? Well that was just fine by her. The black and white she-cat bounded over to Springpaw with a lop-sided grin.

"Reporting for duty, Springpaw!"
Skunkstrike purred cheerfully, "It's totally an honor to hang out with you and help out." She was practically bouncing on her paws, though she did make sure to file the names of the herbs away. Catmint and Coltsfoot! Right, this time she would pay attention!

@eris

Last edited by Tiabirb; January 29th, 2024 at 05:46 PM.
Old January 29th, 2024, 09:54 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Lioncrest had been dutifully sitting at attention just outside of the nursery walls; his mate had seemed exhausted recently, so he wished to stay close in case she or any one of his kits required attention. However, his steadfast vigil was called to an end as Springpaw's familiar voice summoned him to another herb patrol. Stars above, he had never anticipated being one of Thunderclan's preferred herb collectors over hunting... But it did add more proof to the hefty pile of evidence he had collected regarding his highly valued status in his clan.

One ear flicked in vague amusement as the large tom pulled himself up into an arching stretch, before padding over and meeting the young molly's blue gaze with a curious amber look of his own. He was being sent with an apprentice to collect some basic supplies... Hmmm. Nothing terribly difficult or impressive, but to provide for his clan at the request of one of their healers was a suitable enough task.

"It will be done," he rumbled in response to the Springpaw's request, dipping his head towards her before casting his eyes around the clearing in an attempt to locate this 'Sprucepaw'.

[ @eris @Alchemist Kitsune ]

Old January 29th, 2024, 11:33 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET

Ghostglow
Warrior || She/her || 34 Moons || Purrks: Lyrebird Lullaby

The spotted molly offered the younger medicine cat a nod before turning to look for the others. Celandine and feverfew... two herbs she couldn't pin without Springpaw's description. In a moon or two she would most likely completely forget them. Oh well, that's why she wasn't a medicine cat! She sat and waited for the medicine cat and warrior to arrive.

@Omari @JellyMoons
Old January 30th, 2024, 02:27 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Fawnsplash - @celeste ] [Leafpaw - @Leafy ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow nodded to Springpaw, then turned her attention to her patrolmates. "Well well well," she murmured, laughter in her meow. "Looks like we're off on another patrol, Leafpaw." Not that she was complaining--the small apprentice was good company. She smiled at Fawnsplash. "It's nice to finally meet you, Fawnsplash!" Of course they would have seen each other around camp, but Fernwillow couldn't recall speaking to the cat before. "Let's head out."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old January 30th, 2024, 02:42 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese-Abyssinian-Turkish Angora mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

At this point, Leafpaw was convinced she was going to be learning all the herbs that existed. She had lost count of how many herb patrols she'd gone on and how many she would continue to go on. At least she was going with a familiar cat, one whom she had gone on a herb patrol in the past before. "Hi, Fernwillow" she gave her simple greeting something that would evolve if she interacted with them more often.

@celeste @Micanomancy
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old January 30th, 2024, 03:18 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Honestly? Drizzlecloud didn't know what celandine did, nor did she know what feverfew did. Her apprentice knew some herbs that she was unaware of, and she wasn't embarrassed about that. She knew what they looked like, though! She had seen them in their storage before, so this wasn't too worrisome for her.

Drizzlecloud offered her apprentice a warm smile before she shifted her gaze to search through the gathered cats. Ah, Ghostglow had arrived already, but it seemed Maplemist hadnt arrived yet.. That's okay! They could wait.

"Hello!" She greeted the warrior, although not familiar with her, she had no reason to be unkind.

[ @Poprock @JellyMoons ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 31st, 2024, 12:16 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Active

Grooming himself to near impeccable perfection - as far as he was concerned, other opinions on the matter did not bother him in the slightest - the former kittypet's deadpanned gaze stared blankly at nowhere, expecting yet another day of a whole lot of nothing. There had been some commotion of late. Something about Maplehadameanoldbrotherface hurting Violent and Angry killing her? He still didn't understand what the big deal was. These cats hurt each other all the time. They were consistently covered with blood from all the killing. And Angry deciding to end one of her little star follower's lives for not staying in line with whatever her tyrannical little heart dictated? Old news. Happened often enough that the nine moon old apprentice was numb to the entire thing by this point in time. A good thing, as far as he was concerned. The less phased he was about the idiocracies of this merry little band of murder cats the higher his chances of survival were.

But soon after this? Nothing. Life went back to the usual inbetween murders state that took up the every day aspects of clan life. Which meant him staying in a little corner trying to get away from all this horrendous snow while waiting for dinner time. Or... not?

Tongue stuck out halfway through a swipe across his silky, chocolate brown fur, Fudge heard his clan name called, emotionless orbs of emerald turning towards the evil herb cat's minion. This one wasn't as bad. She had treated the wound he'd acquired when he'd inadvertently stepped inside an occupied mole's nest with more proper decorum than her boss. Bonus points for not calling him out to a deadly patrol filled with traps and turmoil in the form of The Nettles of Stinging! And with Angry, no less! No doubt a ruthless ploy to end his existence! But this one? This one was alright. He could forgive the sins of her mentor. They were not her doing, after all, and what was he if not reasonable?

A small frown appearing on his otherwise unreadable expression, the apprentice attempted to remember who it was he'd been assigned to go out with... in search of... cobwebs and moss? Ah. Simple enough things to gather, yes. And more importantly, objects that would not attempt to kill him. This evil herb cat's minion was growing on him already.

Realizing he had simply not been paying attention to who he had been paired with, the young tom turned inquisitively towards the group of gathered cats, a golden tom with an unusual ruff of fur on his chest catching his attention. The tom seemed to be every bit as lost as he was in his attempts to locate his own patrol companions, and assuming Duke Gold here had been assigned with him, he could understand why he wouldn't know where to look. It wasn't exactly like Fudge made a point of standing out, and he admittedly knew less cats in this whole clan than he did in the city. True, most of the city cats he knew had beat him up for fun, but then he was pretty certain Angry alone had a higher kill count than any of those, so it balanced itself out. Getting up with a stretch of his gangly, still in that awkward, teenager growth phase legs, the Havana Brown mix padded towards the tom he assumed to be his patrol companion, his face back to its blank state.

"Obliging," the chocolate point stated in a monotone voice once he was within speaking distance, letting Duke Gold know he was ready to follow.

@Jayvines [Lioncrest]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 31st, 2024, 03:17 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours

~ Lioncrest ~

Amber gaze came to rest on an approaching young, brown cat, clearly still apprentice-aged with the way they seemed to move like they were getting used to a growth spurt, and attempting to appear stoic and suave. A spark of amusement lit up in his eyes, and the golden tom gave a polite nod in response to the young cat's one-word acknowledgement.

"Very well," he rumbled, low voice carrying a respectable amount of approval for the apprentice's manners before he turned towards the camp entrance with a flick of his feathery tail. "Come, let us begin our tasks."

Without further conversation, Lioncrest led the way out of camp and onwards towards the pond.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune I will ping you in the starter post shortly!]