Today 08:26 PM

Old March 7th, 2024, 04:37 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Birdman arrived, bouncing all over the place and waiting for the warriors to find her since she didn't know which ones they were. @RoboPrism @paris @furrensic
Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

The bracken-and-white she-cat arrived, amber eyes gleaming.

´´I´m here! Don´t worry!´´ Rabbitspring purred.

[ its short bc yes ]

[ @RoboPrism // @furrensic ]
-Hollowfoot-
Male, 67 Moons
WINDCLAN - Warrior
A large, built, gray tom with four scattered lighter markings and green eyes.
Mate: Moontail
Family: Father Elkgrowl, mother Lilypelt. Brother of ???, and ???.

Hollowfoot arrived next to the she-cats, his tail remained lowered. Observing the camp, he looked around for their leader. "I suppose that means we only need Nighthail to show now." @furrensic
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; March 7th, 2024 at 04:39 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 04:40 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
-Hollowfoot-
Male, 67 Moons
WINDCLAN - Warrior

Hollowfoot arrived next to the she-cats, his tail remained lowered. Observing the camp, he looked around for their leader. "I suppose that means we only need Nighthail to show now."

Rabbitspring tipped her head to the side, bewilderment flashing through her gaze.

´´Where even is Nighthail?´´The WindClan warrior commented after a moment. ´´I haven´t seen them lately.´´

[ @furrensic // @Katiethewolfchild ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old March 7th, 2024, 04:49 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Rabbitspring tipped her head to the side, bewilderment flashing through her gaze.

´´Where even is Nighthail?´´The WindClan warrior commented after a moment. ´´I haven´t seen them lately.´´

[ @furrensic // @Katiethewolfchild ]
-Hollowfoot-
Male, 67 Moons
WINDCLAN - Warrior

Hollowfoot twitched his ears, listening for approaching pawsteps while he held Rabbitspring's gaze.
"I'm not well acquainted with this Nighthail." He frowned to himself. "Let's hope this cat isn't currently preoccupied with... any frivolous troubles."
@furrensic @Katiethewolfchild
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; March 7th, 2024 at 04:56 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 05:04 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

NIGHTHAIL
she/her. 36 moons. long haired black and grey molly with lighter splotches; blue eyes; scarred
( purrks; the collector, rapid recovery )

a patrol at riverclan's border? nighthail finishes the last bit of the meal she'd been eating before heading over to the forming group. her eyes narrow slightly at rabbitspring, flickering to hollowfoot a moment after. she didn't think she took that long to finish the last bite or so of her meal..maybe they were just impatient. she clicks her tongue. "I'm right here, apologies for making you wait seasons. let's go, hm?" she quips, heading towards the camp exit with a swish of her tail signaling the group to follow.

[ @paris @Katiethewolfchild @RoboPrism next post can be at the border !!]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; March 7th, 2024 at 05:04 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 07:12 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare's lifted his head as soon as he heard he was called for patrols. About damn time! It felt like the tom disappeared for several days at a time at random intervals and the patrols went out later and later. Why Twilightstar tolerated this, he hadn't a clue. At this rate, Fallownose wasn't going to last long as the next WindClan leader if he couldn't even handle being a deputy.

The brooding senior snorted and shook his head, this is why he never had any desire to be anything more than a warrior. The extra responsibility would drive the older tom mad. He could do it, didn't mean that he wanted to. He had enough to deal with having Twistedpaw and Whisperingpaw.

Bypassing the deputy, Batglare took a seat on the grass and waited for the rest of his patrol. He had Twistedpaw and Thundersnow... if it was a simple hunting patrol Batglare didn't see why he couldn't bring his second apprentice.

"Whisperingpaw, come join this hunting patrol." Normally, Batglare didn't bother adding cats to patrols that were already set up, but Whisperingpaw could use the extra training and Twistedpaw learn to be a bit more social. If Fallownose had a problem with this he better bring it up before Batglare left, otherwise he was going to assume all was well and do as he pleased.

Thundersnow [ @Marigoldwhisper ] | Whisperingpaw [ @ChaosBringer. ] | Twistedpaw [ @TheNyanCatMinecart ]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 7th, 2024, 07:28 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Batglare's lifted his head as soon as he heard he was called for patrols. About damn time! It felt like the tom disappeared for several days at a time at random intervals and the patrols went out later and later. Why Twilightstar tolerated this, he hadn't a clue. At this rate, Fallownose wasn't going to last long as the next WindClan leader if he couldn't even handle being a deputy.

The brooding senior snorted and shook his head, this is why he never had any desire to be anything more than a warrior. The extra responsibility would drive the older tom mad. He could do it, didn't mean that he wanted to. He had enough to deal with having Twistedpaw and Whisperingpaw.

Bypassing the deputy, Batglare took a seat on the grass and waited for the rest of his patrol. He had Twistedpaw and Thundersnow... if it was a simple hunting patrol Batglare didn't see why he couldn't bring his second apprentice.

"Whisperingpaw, come join this hunting patrol." Normally, Batglare didn't bother adding cats to patrols that were already set up, but Whisperingpaw could use the extra training and Twistedpaw learn to be a bit more social. If Fallownose had a problem with this he better bring it up before Batglare left, otherwise he was going to assume all was well and do as he pleased.

Thundersnow [ @Marigoldwhisper ] | Whisperingpaw [ @ChaosBringer. ] | Twistedpaw [ @TheNyanCatMinecart ]

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The large tom calmly padded over, taking a seat next to Batglare. He heard the warrior call for another cat, but took no mind to it. He was far to busy clearing the fuzz from his thoughts.

Keeping his mouth sealed shut, he allowed his mind to wander while he enjoyed the string of silence between the two cats. Minks? Never hunted one. He had heard of them though. The way Fallowose described the creatures made them seem like bloodthirsty pests. While Thundersnow didn't believe that himself, he still knew that problems were problems. And problems needed to be solved.

From what he'd heard, Minks were otter-looking animals, black pelted with darker eyes to match. Thundersnow already knew the creatures would put up a fight.

Nothing the patrol couldn't handle, surely. He had full faith in his clanmates and the stars above.

Tags; @ChaosBringer. - Whisperingpaw
@TheNyanCatMinecart -Twistedpaw

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; March 7th, 2024 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Mistakes!!!
Old March 7th, 2024, 09:23 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Despite the lingering white patching on the toms pelt from the mink attack Fallownose padding to his usual 'Im going to assign patrols' spot had roused the tom and brought him front and center. Aaaaaaand earned him a lead patrol spot! Nice. The tom enjoyed border patrols, generally wished he was assigned to more though had trouble shaking the lingering guilt of not going on hunting patrols. See, he was good at those, tunneling helped in the winter when prey hid below, and the prey pile was oft empty. Windclan had a weird thing with it either being very full or empty.

So justifying going to the borders to do nothing but check wasnt something he could do often.

But this was governmentaly approved via the deputy! Lets gooooo!

"On 't dep. Applefrost, Winterpaw, an' my own charge gather up. The squirrels 'ave been quiet after givin' us their land but we aint droppin' our guard. 'll show ya the new land we got an' maybe we can get some forest fare outta 't, make use o' the new space.

Nightpaw, 'f yer up fer 't maybe I can teach some huntin' while we're at 't."
He really needed to ramp up the training with the kid, she'd gotten kind of training so far but like hell was Crowtooth was gonna let his first apprentice languish.

Winterpaw could piggyback off it the lesson too if needed.

@starry @zozelen @SpiritWolf_yt

Winterpaw stood at attention as Crowtooth spoke, waiting for his mentor and Nightpaw to join them so the patrol could start. This would be Winterpaw's first, and could be a valuable chance for him to learn from their patrol leader. Though it's not like he was buzzing with excitement, Winterpaw couldn't help but think through what might happen on their hunting trip, and what this other apprentice was like. He couldn't recall ever really running into them.

@starry @SpiritWolf_yt
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 7th, 2024 at 09:24 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 09:39 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Nightpaw joined her patrol, she looked at he mentor before greeting the others.

@zozelen @Rani @starry

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 8th, 2024, 02:32 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Rabbiteye
He/him - 46 Moons
@gs29513 - @Collieheart
His eyes seemed clear that day, the world more bright. The sun was peaking through the clouds, its feeble rays doing their best to beat back the leaf-bare chill. Rabbiteye had eaten already, and was ready to patrol. His blue hues flickered over the two cats assigned to him. Deadmoon, whom he remembered speaking to one night outside the entrance tunnel, and Sweetpaw, whom he couldn't recall having ever spoken to. Deadmoon seemed ready to go, so he padded over to her with a dip of his head.
The brown warrior waited a few heartbeats for Sweetpaw to join, then set off wordlessly out of camp.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old March 9th, 2024, 03:06 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Large ears perked up as the medicine cat heard a familiar voice calling her in a rather unfamiliar way. Lightningstorm had just done a rare emerging from her den not to eat, but to call out for patrols. The minks had done a number on her herb storage, and she would need more herbs now. She knew newleaf was right around the corner and would much rather wait for fresher, better herbs... but there was no time to do so. Of course, her plans were paused for now by none other than the deputy himself. Almond eyes narrowed as she turned a suspicious look towards Fallownose, she wondered why she'd been sent out on patrol today.

A younger her would have been thrilled by the prospect of adventure. The idea of heading off on such a different patrol exciting to say the least. She had done hunting patrols on her own and with her mate before, but never official ones. Usually only the ones meant to feed her ever since she had taken to never eating from WindClan's prey pile or the ones when Firestorm managed to convince her to go out for some fresh air with her. As paranoid as she was about leaving the herb storages alone, the Abyssinian mix had a hard time saying no to the fiery dame.

Despite her heart beating erratically in her chest as said prospect was presented to her not by the warrior but the deputy himself, however, she found no reason to doubt his intention. There was no malice in his voice, and truth be told, if his luck with patrols was as horrid as hers, then it became a matter of attempting to find anyone half dependable within the clan's walls to go out and gather sustenance for the clan. A quick look at the prey pile confirmed these suspicions, finding it empty - having been avoiding it, she couldn't tell how long it had been thus - despite all the warriors available in the clan. Shaking her head, Lightningstorm's interest was renewed when she heard her mate's name escape the gray tom, concern flashing briefly in her eyes. With Firestorm pregnant, she wasn't too keen on her exerting herself more than required... especially considering the... origins of this particular pregnancy. And yet she knew better than arguing about it. The green eyed queen was looking far too giddy at the chance to lead a patrol to be even remotely worried about her condition right now. Not that her pregnancy was leaving her any room to be forgotten, considering the nauseous look on her face.

"If I didn't know any better, Fallownose, I'd say Firestorm put you up to this. Medicine cats are supposed to be in the medicine cat den, you know? Prey pile's looking mighty empty though, innit?" she mewed, giving an exaggerated sigh before rolling her shoulders, getting ready to head out. "Fine. I'll head out for a hunt. But only 'cause you asked so nicely, love."

The eyes gave her pause, forcing her to blink momentarily as she found her patrolmate. She looked nothing like him. Talked nothing like him. And in terms of actions, she honestly seemed like a quiet but equally bitter version of herself at first glance. But the green and blue gaze was not something she had been expecting to stare at today, her heart feeling as if claws were raking violently across it, Cowtuft's kind face swimming before her eyes.

Maplepaw seemed to be looking for her among the crowd, understandably not finding her considering Lightningstorm was hardly the tallest cat in the clan. A fact her shorter than average mate loved to lord over her. That was probably for the best, as it gave the medicine cat a moment to center herself before approaching, offering raised brow and a smug smirk to the younger feline. Just because she didn't trust the cats in this clan to not turn on her at any moment it didn't mean she couldn't have her fun at their expense. That was what Firestorm had meant when she kept asking her to relax, right? If not... well, too bad. A simple case of earnest misunderstanding.

"Maplepaw? Looks like our benevolent deputy has placed us on hunting duty by Windy Hills. Must have really annoyed him something fierce to be placed with me. Let's be off, then. I promise to be as annoying as possible so you can let him know his vengeance has been completed," she purred, a teasing glint in her eye as she got ready to lead the way towards the bird of prey filled hilltops.

@wendigo [Maplepaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios