Old December 27th, 2016, 10:15 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
(Lol)
Reedbriar gave a soft sigh and turned around, facing Fishtail with a forced smile. "I don't think you'd leave the clan for Bucknight supporters but you've come this far. Is there something you need?" She asked, her tail waving behind her. The molly flicked an ear and the two others moved off, leaving the pair alone. Her dull gaze was fixed on the tom and her ears perked.
Fishtail gazed at her for a long while before finally saying, "I love you Reedbriar." He carefully thought about his next words "I love you a lot, and seeing you like this is concerning, I'm concerned about us I know before we've had an..." He paused unsure of how to put the words together without making it sound horrible, "... An argument and those were rough times too but, I want to know why you're acting like this so we can get through this together" he put emphasis on together to show that their relationship was important to him.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 27th, 2016, 10:24 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
Fishtail gazed at her for a long while before finally saying, "I love you Reedbriar." He carefully thought about his next words "I love you a lot, and seeing you like this is concerning, I'm concerned about us I know before we've had an..." He paused unsure of how to put the words together without making it sound horrible, "... An argument and those were rough times too but, I want to know why you're acting like this so we can get through this together" he put emphasis on together to show that their relationship was important to him.
Reedbriar turned her gaze to the ground, her gaze not revealing anything about her emotions. "Fishtail.. I-uh, I love you too.. Well, I loved you... The Dark Forest has changed so much since you have left. Crueler mentors.. Harsher punishment, more advanced fighting skills.. The other leaders.. Bucknight, Singenight, Blazingnight, and Ratnight.. They were our best hope, but, I'm leaving now.. I might come back, but I don't know. I can't have our.. My kits grow up around these new leaders. I'm sorry but I don't know if we can overcome this." Her voice was cracked with pain as she told him about what she thought. "I know you'll probably want to stay here but I can't right now.."
Old December 27th, 2016, 10:32 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Quote:
Reedbriar turned her gaze to the ground, her gaze not revealing anything about her emotions. "Fishtail.. I-uh, I love you too.. Well, I loved you... The Dark Forest has changed so much since you have left. Crueler mentors.. Harsher punishment, more advanced fighting skills.. The other leaders.. Bucknight, Singenight, Blazingnight, and Ratnight.. They were our best hope, but, I'm leaving now.. I might come back, but I don't know. I can't have our.. My kits grow up around these new leaders. I'm sorry but I don't know if we can overcome this." Her voice was cracked with pain as she told him about what she thought. "I know you'll probably want to stay here but I can't right now.."
Fishtail looked horrified at what he just heard his mate tell him, "Reedbriar" He whispered, "Please don't leave me alone, you're all I have left..." He added quietly. "I can't live without you in my life, you are my life" He said. "Please don't leave me" He begged.

(The writer's block is real)

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; December 27th, 2016 at 10:33 PM.
Old December 27th, 2016, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Fishtail looked horrified at what he just heard his mate tell him, "Reedbriar" He whispered, "Please don't leave me alone, you're all I have left..." He added quietly. "I can't live without you in my life, you are my life" He said. "Please don't leave me" He begged.

(The writer's block is real)
(Haha, writer's block sucks, would he rather stay in Riverclan or join them as rogues?)
Reedbriar's eyes flashed with pain as she spoke hopefully, "Join us then? It would be great. Finding a place to call our own. The kits could grow up there.." She glanced down at her paws as her thoughts growled, Don't be weak, just leave.
Old December 27th, 2016, 10:42 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Quote:
(Haha, writer's block sucks, would he rather stay in Riverclan or join them as rogues?)
Reedbriar's eyes flashed with pain as she spoke hopefully, "Join us then? It would be great. Finding a place to call our own. The kits could grow up there.." She glanced down at her paws as her thoughts growled, Don't be weak, just leave.
(Uhhhhhhh)
"I don't know... Riverclan is my home, and my father made sure I got there even after my mother died. Reedbriar I just can't give up my home, I worked so hard to be accepted to prove myself, what if I can never get that back?" He asked.

My Characters

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 27th, 2016, 10:53 PM

Quote:
(Uhhhhhhh)
"I don't know... Riverclan is my home, and my father made sure I got there even after my mother died. Reedbriar I just can't give up my home, I worked so hard to be accepted to prove myself, what if I can never get that back?" He asked.
(Lol)
Reedbriar glanced down at her paws and nodded, "Alright.." She turned as her name was called by one of the toms in the leaving supporters and sighed, "I have to go..." Her eyes suddenly narrowed and she tasted the air, "I'm sorry I couldn't stay.. Maybe if I ever come back we can talk and you can meet the kits.." The molly shook her head and pressed her nose against his before pulling away quickly and giving him a sad look, "I'll miss you.."

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 27th, 2016 at 10:54 PM.
Old December 27th, 2016, 10:55 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Quote:
(Lol)
Reedbriar glanced down at her paws and nodded, "Alright.." She turned as her name was called by one of the toms in the leaving supporters and sighed, "I have to go..." Her eyes suddenly narrowed and she tasted the air, "I'm sorry I couldn't stay.. Maybe if I ever come back we can talk and you can meet the kits.." The molly shook her head and pressed her nose against his before pulling away quickly and giving him a sad look, "I'll miss you.."
"I'll miss you more" Fishtail said sadly, watching her go.
(Help the post is too short)

My Characters

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 27th, 2016, 11:18 PM

Quote:
"I'll miss you more" Fishtail said sadly, watching her go.
(Help the post is too short)
(Haha)
Reedbriar opened her mouth to say something but quickly shut it as an urgent call sounded from up ahead, "Goodbye.." The molly turned around and called out angrily, "Heronpaw what did you do this time? Can't you leave your sister alone for one moment?" She stalked through the trees, and soon the sound of the cats faded.

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 27th, 2016 at 11:18 PM.
Old December 27th, 2016, 11:32 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Quote:
(Haha)
Reedbriar opened her mouth to say something but quickly shut it as an urgent call sounded from up ahead, "Goodbye.." The molly turned around and called out angrily, "Heronpaw what did you do this time? Can't you leave your sister alone for one moment?" She stalked through the trees, and soon the sound of the cats faded.
Fishtail watched as his ex-mate walked away, before silently curling up into a ball and hiding his face into his paws. "Not again," He whispered, trembling slightly "I'm all alone". He felt as though part of him was ripped away and kept out of reach and whenever he tried getting it, it was pulled further. Fishtail's chest ached with the dull pain of abandonment "She left me," He whispered shaking more violently as the realization that he had nobody left in his life hit him. What if I never see her again?, What if she never lets me see the kits? His head was racked with pain as all these thoughts were going through his mind and he was trying to comprehend them. Then a horrible thought crossed his mind What if they kill her, or the kits? This alone was enough to make him want to get up and run after her, but he knew it wasn't his place to do so.

My Characters

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 27th, 2016, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Fishtail watched as his ex-mate walked away, before silently curling up into a ball and hiding his face into his paws. "Not again," He whispered, trembling slightly "I'm all alone". He felt as though part of him was ripped away and kept out of reach and whenever he tried getting it, it was pulled further. Fishtail's chest ached with the dull pain of abandonment "She left me," He whispered shaking more violently as the realization that he had nobody left in his life hit him. What if I never see her again?, What if she never lets me see the kits? His head was racked with pain as all these thoughts were going through his mind and he was trying to comprehend them. Then a horrible thought crossed his mind What if they kill her, or the kits? This alone was enough to make him want to get up and run after her, but he knew it wasn't his place to do so.
(Ooh he should, I'll have him interact with an apprentice who will go with them if you want?)
A young grey tabby tom came crashing through the ferns and stumbled upon Fishtail. "Are you alright?" He asked, tasting the air, his eyes dark with frustration, "Have you seen a group of cats go by? They were supposed to wait for me.." His frustrated gaze suddenly turned to one of worry, "I don't know my way around the territory, I only just became an apprentice."