Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:06 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:29 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:24 AM
Too many children...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:49 AM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2023, 06:22 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: What Lurks Beneath [Thunderclan Relocating Event]

The call of Bumblebreak arose Wolfkit from his slumber, and sleepily the small cat stumbled away from Hazelpaw to join his chosen parent. While she was entering the newfound leader den, he was her shadow - dogging her every step.

When the opportunity arose to scramble up her leg, he did just that. Tiny paws latched onto Bumblebreak's fur and he clumsily found his way onto her back, a small purr in his throat before he collapsed in a warm ball. He was--- sery veepy! bumble cozy purrr

[ @dino. ]
Old May 22nd, 2023, 07:43 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
@lio
The Calico was just about to turn to respond to the other warrior that spoke up, until his attention was grabbed my another warrior. Why. Why did Thrushstar mention him by name. With a sigh, the tom swiveled on his heels to look at Gentledoe. "Alright, I'll come help. I have to grab more things for the den anyways." he hummed. His legs were starting to cramp anyways.

With that Spiderthroat stood up, brushed off the excess dirt, and walked towards the other Warrior. "I'll leave the Apprentices den to you." he said to Sorrel.

"Alright. I'm ready." a yawn.

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

Ah, good, Spiderthroat was quick to respond. Though, his yawn appeared to show a lack of enthusiasm- to Gentledoe, at least. But perhaps she was simply misreading his tone. Mm, she didn't know the other warrior very well, so it was hard to tell. Ah, he seemed to be close to Asterdance, so maybe she'd ask them later. She needed to check up on them again regardless!

Gentledoe offered a small purr toward the tom. "Yes, yes, let us depart. I am sure our darling Sundust and Cinderpaw are in great need of herbs," she mewed, spinning around and beginning to walk from the camp once more. However, before she left, she noticed Bumblebreak's eyes on her. The molly offered a sweet wave of her tail to the deputy, head tilting to the side briefly. She would need to seek out Bumblebreak once she returned- which would not take too long! Ah, but it appeared she had her paws full with a little grey kit. So very cute!

With that, her attention returned to the herbs that needed to be collected, slipping out of the camp and into the territory. Cobwebs, poppy seeds, marigold. Got it!
[ @dino. ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 22nd, 2023, 07:50 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Hazelpaw let out a sigh of relief when Wolfkit woke up and wandered over to Bumblebreak. Finally free, she padded off to make herself helpful in fixing up their new camp.

Last edited by Ian; May 22nd, 2023 at 08:30 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2023, 08:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Firestream gave an annoyed look after examing her paw "Well I suppose so"
she huffed before putting on a "grateful" expression "And thank you for helping me without you I would not be able to help the clan" she purred silky as she reached to touch her nose to his cheek.

The pretty she-cat gave a reluctant glance to the ,particularly thorny, piece of bramble that had cut her "delicate" paw "That horrible thing is what injured me!" the dark ginger and cream tabby cried as she finched away from it "What if it hurts me again!" she whimpered and shuffled closer to Sparrowpelt.
Sparrowpelt felt a warmth shock from the 'thank you' he received. His ears burned with. . . was that embarrassment? His gaze shifted away quickly as the feeling faded, although he could still feel the nose touch to his cheek clear as day, even if they'd already moved past that moment.

The tom was interrupted from this conversation from the patrol suggestion from Bumblebreak. His gaze shifted towards Firestream again, giving her a quick nod, choosing to ignore her outburst from earlier.

"I suppose we should head out, looks like you got away with not messing with those brambles again," the tom spoke, gesturing towards the camp entrance. "After you, m'lady," he spoke with a friendly smirk.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 22nd, 2023, 08:56 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post

Well, seemed like two of them had already found something! Cinderpaw crouched down, brambles and moss pressed against her back, to peer at what they'd collected. "Now, would ya look at that!" For the sake of their joy, the eldest apprentice had never seen a rock so big or feathers so fluffy before. "Great finds, you two. The feathers will make some great nests, and that rock'll look awesome outside of camp entrance. Let me roll it back for you. Mossykit, you find anything?"

It took a while for her to shove and roll the thing back to camp (it left a groove of stirred-up earth behind them), but eventually Cinderpaw nestled Salmonkit's finding right against the entrance to their new camp. She wiped at her forehead with a paw, smearing dirt through her fur. "You guys think those warriors got anything done? How about we go finish up what's left? You three can make some nests out of the moss I've got and those feathers."

Well... a little more had gotten done. The dark tabby bit back a swear as she trudged towards the apprentice's den, the trio of kittens hopefully following behind her. Barring some patchy bits, the skeleton of the apprentice's den had mostly been filled in - Cinderpaw lowered the sheets of moss she'd gathered to the ground and began patching what was left to do. She quickly caught sight of Mothdapple, doing the same thing through the brambles and ferns, and stilled for a moment... before mouthing a "thank you" and quickly absorbing herself in her work again.

Soon enough, all the remaining patchy bits had been filled and the medic was beginning to realize just how therapeutic weaving dens together was. Her whiskers twitched - what else was there to do? Warrior's den, elder's den (she grit her teeth at the fact that they were done faster than the apprentice's den)... she peered around the roots she'd nominated for the medicine den, and Cinderpaw found a room already hollowed into the back. Huh. Had Sundust done that?

Well... there was one more that needed to be done. She peered at a hollowed log that was nestled just beneath the huge stone jutting out of the ground. The speckled tabby let out a sigh, and began weaving brambles together to patch over any holes in the wood.

[ @MeOw<3 @Speckear @SuspiciousMindz @Radetzky ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeOw<3 View Post
Şคl๓໐ຖkit
\ He/Him /
~ 4 moons ~
: a dark brown/red-ish tom with back stripes :

______

Salmonkit followed excitedly, right in mix of the herd of kits

He listened intently, Vines, Bramble, Moss, Feathers. Vines, Bramble, Moss, Feathers! Vines Bramble Moss Feathers!! Vines bramble moss feathers!!! Vi- wait... what was it again? The kit stopped abruptly a confused look on his face. Vines... Bramble... Mo... Mozz? Eh- I'll just grab whatever I can find!

The kit leaped up and pushed his way through the kit's once again, looking for... well- anything. Salmonkit stopped once again and ran over to a rather large rock- he launched himself onto it and ended up falling off before scurrying back on top

"LOOK Cinderrpawww I fouNd a HugE RocK!" he was obviously proud of his finding- he needs a lot of work..

Attachment 2567
ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʷᵒʳᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵇⁱᵒ
Attachment 2568

| @littlelove [Cinderpaw] |

Treekit beamed at the praise from Cinderpaw before her gaze settled on the rock Salmonkit pointed out. Her gaze shot from the rock to Cinderpaw, then back to Salmonkit, but unfortunately, she couldn't say anything through her mouthful of feathers. Instead, the she-kit made a squealing sound and raised her tail with delight.

Soon, her paws were following after Cinderpaw back towards the camp then towards one of the new dens. She placed her mouthful of feathers on the ground feeling more confident than ever. Her green gaze was beaming with delight. It wasn't long before she turned and bounded back towards the rock Salmonkit and her had initially met on.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 22nd, 2023, 09:16 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

RUSSETPAW
tiny, fluffy she-cat with red fur and yellow eyes.
she/her

Russetpaw grimaced as the pain in her face came and went in waves, lingering irritatingly. Ugh.

Her Mama's worry made the she-cat look up, attempting a smile as to not make her upset. She didn't want Mama to worry about her. She would be okay! ...Hopefully! It was just... annoying.

"I don't... I don't know," she tried after a few heartbeats, shaking her head, "Just- Just something about this camp doesn't feel right. I... I don't like it." Huffing, she plopped down on her rump, rubbing her eye again. It seemed to have calmed down enough for her to focus on other things. Not that she was focusing on other things. The happenings of the Clan around her were lost on an oblivious mind, instead her attention being turned to Silverpaw.

"Thank you," she mumbled, smiling back at the she-cat. Her tail came up to brush against Silverpaw's side in a show of thanks. A small part of her wanted to keep talking to the other apprentice, but a flash of sand-colored fur caught her eye, causing Russetpaw's head to whip around. She flew to her paws again, rushing over toward the tom and attempting to bump her head against his shoulder.

"Sandy, Sandy! You're here! You're safe!" she squeaked, relief blatant on her expression. Her family was safe. Stars, she was so happy.

Sandpaw
Thunderclan Apprentice | he/him
Sandpaw had only just set his sights on a den that still needed help building before a voice caught his attention. His ears pricked, his head whipped around and his gaze searched for the owner of the sound, but he felt her rather than saw her.

Relief flooded onto his features as he went to rest his head on top of his sister's. Russetpaw was safe, thank the stars for that because he wasn't entirely sure what he'd do without her. A smile came to his maw as he hummed in response to the squeak, only for him to pull back and begin to attempt poking and prodding at the other cat.

"You're okay, aren't you? No cuts or scraps or bruises?" it wasn't that he didn't think Russetpaw could take care of herself, because she most likely could. But he still had a right to worry, didn't he? Speaking of worry, "and Mama? Did she make it here okay? Where is she?" He took a breath and tried to patiently await, no matter how fast his mind raced. So far everything seemed right, great even, he just needed his mind to take a moment to calm.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old May 23rd, 2023, 04:35 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Mothdapple

"Oh, a patrol at the Thunderglade?" The tortoiseshell molly thought to herself with and excited expression on her face. She couldn't wait to leave the camp for a bit, and breathe some fresh air. Now.. where was Softsky? Mothdapple had never spoken to the she-cat before, however she never said no to the opportunity to get to know others. The molly's gaze swept across the crowd of cats who had gathered around Bumblebreak. She soon spotted the brown-furred warrior and happily trotted over to her. "Hi there!" She meowed as a greeting. "Ready to head to the Thunderglade?"

[ @WinterMara ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old May 23rd, 2023, 09:56 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Sparrowpelt felt a warmth shock from the 'thank you' he received. His ears burned with. . . was that embarrassment? His gaze shifted away quickly as the feeling faded, although he could still feel the nose touch to his cheek clear as day, even if they'd already moved past that moment.

The tom was interrupted from this conversation from the patrol suggestion from Bumblebreak. His gaze shifted towards Firestream again, giving her a quick nod, choosing to ignore her outburst from earlier.

"I suppose we should head out, looks like you got away with not messing with those brambles again," the tom spoke, gesturing towards the camp entrance. "After you, m'lady," he spoke with a friendly smirk.
Firestream gave a quiet hiss at Bumblebreak's comment but quickly turned her dark blue gaze back to Sparrowpelt "Why thank you it's nice to now that Thunderclan still uas some polite cats" she purred sweetly with an angry glance at the deputy before gracefully padding towards the exit out of camp and headed towards Smallpines her head held high.

(Do you want to post the starter in Smallpine or do you want me to do it I don't mind either way.)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 23rd, 2023, 10:47 AM
I'm hungry -.-

Bump Policy: Whenever♡⸝⸝
My Mood: Devilish

Şคl๓໐ຖkit
\ He/Him /
~ 4 moons ~
: a dark brown/red-ish tom with black stripes :

______

Salmonkit pranced along beside Cinderpaw as she struggled to push the big rock, oblivious too the fact that the rock was heavy- oh well.

He watched as she positioned the rock in front of the entrance "Little over there.. yah... PERFECTO" the kit jumped up and let out a small squeak bounding over and stumbling to climb on top

Holding a proud position on top of his discovery, before eventually hopping down and following Cinderpaw back into camp, he gave Treekit a goofy smile

Lil' thinG'.png
ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵇⁱᵒ
Salmonkit Drawing.png

| @SuspiciousMindz [Treekit] | @littlelove [Cinderpaw] |
Old May 23rd, 2023, 02:49 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
The call of Bumblebreak arose Wolfkit from his slumber, and sleepily the small cat stumbled away from Hazelpaw to join his chosen parent. While she was entering the newfound leader den, he was her shadow - dogging her every step.

When the opportunity arose to scramble up her leg, he did just that. Tiny paws latched onto Bumblebreak's fur and he clumsily found his way onto her back, a small purr in his throat before he collapsed in a warm ball. He was--- sery veepy! bumble cozy purrr

[ @dino. ]
bumblebreak === >
The world was just beginning to melt away from her when the presence of a warm fuzzball brought it slamming right back into her. Bumblebreak jolted awake again, and lifted her head to blink blearily at Wolfkit. Fox-dung, she'd forgotten about him in the midst of everything else.

With an acknowledging mumble that held no coherent words, she let her head fall back to her paws and closed her eyes, content to be used as a large pillow for the time-being.
Closed Thread