Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 01:52 AM

Old January 31st, 2024, 10:21 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] • [Open]
Relief flooded Redhawk as it seemed like Violetfreckle was doing okay... and not only that, but didn't seem mad? Maybe she was just good at hiding it. At any rate, the ThunderClan warrior was grateful she hadn't been shoed away. Feeling awkward for standing, and not necessarily wanting to leave right then and there (she knew how lonely it could be in the medicine den without visitors), Red slowly laid down next to her injured Clanmate's nest.

"I'm glad," she breathed, looking up at Violetfreckle with an earnest expression. "T-ThunderClan would've lost a great warrior if you had..." she let her voice trail off and shook her head. "I've seen Bumblestar go through a lot of l-loss - I couldn't imagine what she would do if she h-had lost you, too." Maybe they thought it was a secret, but Redhawk hadn't even been back for a full season cycle and she could tell there was something between them.

She had expected to simply lie and keep Violetfreckle company while she ate - so Red let out a small 'mrrp?' of surprise when the fish was offered to her. It warmed her heart and she glanced down. Carrying it all the way here had made her curious what a bite would taste like... Leaning down, Red took a small bite of the fish and lifted her head, chewing thoughtfully. After swallowing her eyes widened and she looked towards her (friend?) Clanmate. "T-That's really good!"

[ @vellichor AND BINGO DONE WOOOO thank you so much sdjfhsd ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old February 1st, 2024, 06:23 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Cougarpaw

As she followed her mentor and Silverstorm into the medicine den the bristling fur on her neck refused to relax. What was going to happen to Cloudnose? Would that evil Shadowclan cat get punished, should she go back to deliver justice? She shook her head angrily as the last thought popped into her head, that would practically be a free sentence to see her warrior ancestors! Plus she would highly more likely stumble into a different Shadowclanner, or multiple before she found the cat that attacked her mentor. Looking at Cloudnose she couldn't help unsheathing her claws, this wasn't fair for them!

@Desert Rain Frog
@Ravenswings
Cloudnose sat in a nest, noticing that Cougarpaw was, not by sight but by scent. Cougarpaw, don’t worry. I’ll be fine. They purred, hoping he was right.
@Desert Rain Frog
Old February 1st, 2024, 04:33 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

For the first time in a while, she had actually heard the arrival of their newest visitor… Because he was exceptionally loud. She kind of appreciated it, though, with her hearing impairment and all. The speckled tabby stood up from her favorite corner, approaching the apprentice with wide, concerned eyes. As far as she could see, he wasn’t injured…

“Oh, kiddo,” Drizzlecloud hummed, sounding almost amused. “I believe that’s just frostbite. Here, come, sit with me and we’ll get those paws warmed up for you, okay? Springpaw, could you grab a poppy seed for him, please?” Drizzlecloud asked, raising her voice slightly to make sure her apprentice would hear her. With a wave of her tail and a smile, she guided the apprentice to sit down in a vacant moss nest, and she seated herself beside him.

[ @furrensic @eris ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old February 3rd, 2024, 08:36 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Cloudnose sat in a nest, noticing that Cougarpaw was, not by sight but by scent. Cougarpaw, don’t worry. I’ll be fine. They purred, hoping he was right.
@Desert Rain Frog
Cougarpaw

She gave her mentor a skeptical look, part of her finding it hard to believe that they themselves could even think everything would be alright. She looked at Cloudnose's face for what felt like a moon before looking away, eyes not revealing a thing about how she felt.

Help me hatch my babies
Old February 4th, 2024, 03:32 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Streampaw

Streampaw limps in, covered in scratches and gashes branding her pelt. A long wound mars her back leg.

"H-hello? Drizzlecloud? S-Springpaw?" She stutters, her voice ringing out through the den.

@Omari @eris

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 4th, 2024, 08:11 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Honestly, Violetfreckle felt a wave of relief when Redhawk sat down next to her. She was hoping this hadn't just been a quick check-in; she did have the warrior to thank for saving her from a deathmatch, after all. So, as the other cat sat down, she offered a small smile and, if one listened closely, the faintest sound of a happy purr.

ThunderClan. It was still odd being called a ThunderClan warrior, even after all these moons. Maybe it would never not be odd. And yet, the thought of being RiverClan felt weird, too. At Bumblestar's name, Violetfreckle perked up a bit, then immediately felt embarrassed when she did. "I... I mean, I'm... She...?" Oh, the words weren't working. Even Violetfreckle didn't know what she was trying to say. "Do you think she -- I mean, she died, but she... me...?" With a groan, Violetfreckle lowered her head and rested her chin on her nest. Why were things so complicated? Yet, so simple?

Violetfreckle's heart skipped a beat when Redhawk examined the fish, and did so yet again as they leaned down to take a bite. She watched the other cat chew, consider, and widen her eyes. Lifting her head back up again, she let out a stronger purr this time. "I dunno why so many cats refuse to try fish. I mean, seriously, there's a reason cats eat it!" She let out a good-natured snort. "If I were back in RiverClan, I'd never believe a ThunderClanner would 'sully themself' by eating a fish." How times change. She gave a smile to Redhawk.

// @tallulah \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 5th, 2024, 10:19 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

v Mentions v
@Starfall - Spiderthroat Mention

Larkswoop
Flock Together - T2 [ ACTIVE ]
ThunderClan Warrior - 24 Moons

____

Larkswoop looked up to see a familiar face. Green gaze narrowing for a moment, she realized that it was Spiderthroat.

Just the cat I was wanting to see.

Larkswoop gave a satisfied purr.

''Spiderthroat!'' The warrior greeted the ThunderClan Deputy with a respectful dip of her head.

Larkswoop fixed a serious expression on the tom.

''I was hoping to speak with you. We should talk about who Silverpaw's temporary mentor will be while my leg is mending.''

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old February 10th, 2024, 09:47 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud hadn’t heard them when they arrived, but she caught the scent of blood–and three unique scents of a group of cats that she wasn’t personally familiar with. She swiveled her head to peer at them, eyes growing wide at the sight of the scratches that were drawn across one of their faces.

Cloudnose! What–” She sprang upwards, interrupting herself to dart to the herb storage. Snagging up a head of marigold and a clump of cobwebs with her claws, she also snatched up a clump of moss which she dipped into the stream that ran through her den. Once she was prepared, she darted back to where the injured warrior had sat themselves down.

“Hello, Cloudnose, I’m here.” The older molly brushed her tail along Cloudnose’s side to alert them to her closer presence. “I’ll be cleaning those scratches with some wet moss, which might sting.. And I’ll also be preparing a poultice to put over the injuries on your face, okay? Could you–any of you, really–tell me what happened here?”

With that question up in the air, she lifted the wet moss to Cloudnose’s face. First, she tapped the moss against their nose, an early warning to the fact that she would being cleaning up their injuries soon, and then they began to gently dab the wet moss along their injuries.

[ @Ravenswings - Cloudnose, @Naila - Cougarpaw, @Desert Rain Frog - Silverstorm. For the sake if not overwhelming eris when they return from their break, you will just have drizzle tending to Cloud! I hope that is alright. ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; February 24th, 2024 at 10:20 AM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 01:36 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
[CENTER]Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

With Drizzlenight’s arrival, she had only heard the tail-end of his sentence, something important. Her tail flicked from left to right behind her, and she lifted her head to peer at the warrior from over her shoulder. Giving him a welcoming smile and a small nod, it was a silent welcome into her den, allowing him to enter further. “You’ve caught me at a good time, Drizzlenight. I’m all ears.”

As if to emphasize her words, her left ear twitched.

[ @Cherry~ ]

A good time. Excellent. Nodding, Drizzlenight launched into his idea. "Essentially, I think we need to put an actual evacuation plan in place. And we need to practice that plan. We need cats who are specifically tasked with certain things, like helping the kits and injured, grabbing herbs, protecting the high ranks when the Hornets cannot, things like that. If we have organization and a plan, we can limit the number of cats who die in case any sort of evacuation ever has to happen again."

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear || thunderclan medicine cat apprentice
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Springpaw’s brows creased forward as she listened intently to the words coming off of the tom-cat’s mouth. She couldn’t help but feel a little bad for unintentionally asking the tom if he had spoken with Bumblestar before clarifying with her what her own personal thoughts may be about the idea. She was just being cautious about the whole ordeal more than anything. If this idea that Drizzlenight held could be detrimental to the clan, then Springpaw would have to take on some responsibility in return for letting Bumblestar know in case it was something disheartening. But, her case was soon to be closed as she could easily sense the honesty in the tom-cat’s tone, noted by the surprise that conveyed his tone. A quiet hum slipped past her throat as her blue eyes glistened thoughtfully on the plan that the tom-cat gave, tilting her head to the side as she stared up towards the rooted rooftop of the den. An evacuation plan, huh. It sounded interesting, and it sounded like it would bring in some credibility if it properly works.

The last evacuation plan that she remembered coming out from was during the whole charade at the old camp with the sinkholes. That charade of a plan almost didn’t work out at all, and it almost brought the downfall of the clan itself. Giving out another quiet hum, the calico firmly nodded her head as she worded out her reply. “It… sounds like… a decent plan… to me… the clan… needs evacuation plans… like these… more often… in case… a whole… sinkhole event… may occur… again… or… something… even worse… I don’t… have any… personal thoughts… about the matter… yet… but I’ll be sure… to let you… know in case… I have… anything to say… in regards to… the plan.” The words slipping past her throat were a bit rambly and a mouthful to take in, but she hoped that they were at least considerate enough for Drizzlenight to understand. “Now… is there… anything else… that you… may need?… Or is… that all?”

@Cherry~

That sounded as close to a "yes" as Drizzlenight could decipher, so he would take it as one. At her question whether he needed anything else, he simply shook his head. "That's all. Thank you, Springpaw."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 12th, 2024, 11:24 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

For once in her entire lifetime, the small calico had finally been at ease. Her mind wasn’t guttering at her inconsistently, and exhaustion hadn’t been whirling itself over the top of her head. Her vision had finally begun to show improvement over the past few days of finally resting her troubled mind. Allowing a brief exhale of air to go through her lips, she briefly eyed the herb storage, eying each of the scant herbs that were currently usable and weren’t wilted by the oncoming cold weather. Which, she couldn’t help but feel at ease to know that some warm weather was finally trailing its way back toward them. It had been feeling rather decent for the last couple of days; no roaring of wind, no troubling snowstorms. Just a nice, breezy day without any issues. Today felt a little bit colder in particular, but it wasn’t as horrid as how it used to be weeks ago when it was practically storming with snow. Another sigh expelled past her lips, her paws tentatively digging against the coarse, cold soil as she felt her stiffened limbs move with protest. She wasn’t sure how long she had been remaining in the same position, but it surely caused her muscles to start protesting against staying in one position so for long.

Oriental-shaped ears perked up against the sound of a relatively young cat screaming out both of the medicine cats’ names. Springpaw felt her eyes instinctively swarm themselves toward the direction of the mouth of the den where a small figure stood… Springpaw’s blood ran cold as she instinctively smelt the air to take in any detection of blood. Thankfully, she didn’t detect the foul odor, but both suspicion and curiosity attacked deep within her gut. Who in the world was going into the den and squealing at this hour? Unless it was something relatively important, Springpaw couldn’t find herself dealing with a scenario where someone was going into the medicine den just to mess with the healers. Stiffening a disgruntled huff, the young healer rose herself up to her paws to finally give them the chance to move as she swerved her way towards the direction of her visitor, only to briefly stop when Drizzlecloud’s voice reached her ears, the young molly focusing her attention towards her mentor to analyze the words that her mentor had spewed.

A poppyseed? Frostbite? Was that all it was? Springpaw’s nose briefly wrinkled against the fact that it was a frostbite of all things considered. However, another small part grew relatively pleased with the fact that it wasn’t anything crucial; like severed throats or torn limbs. It had only been a few times where she had to personally deal with scenarios like that. Dealing with such situations made her blood boil with unease. Even if she was used to the tangible scent of blood and the adrenaline rush to grab the needed supplies to perform a needed session on a bleeding patient. Her breathing slightly stirred for a moment as she kept her composure, focusing all her might on her mentor as she nodded her head slowly, her lips briefly forming into the words that she was about to expel.

“Of… course, Drizzlecoud,” Springpaw called, her voice wavering as she turned around to march her way back towards their plantative herb storage. It was a little frustrating to know that she had to make a trip twice towards the storage, but she wouldn't allow that to linger onwards. The apprentice within the den - which, was named Fuzzpaw - required a poppyseed to help ease the pain that he was currently experiencing. Going through a stage of frostbite had to be horrible, right? She never went through such a thing, but she knew how much it hurt to have. Upon reaching the storage, the molly carefully shuffled around to search for any extra poppyseeds. Springpaw quietly thanked both of the warriors that were sent out to search for poppy flowers and found a few that would last both herself and Drizzlecloud the rest of leaf-bare before it finally begins to warm up so they could restock their storage again. This leaf-bare hadn't been too bad, just from a few horrendous encounters with attacks and deaths as of late, but thankfully, nothing far too incredulous had occurred.

After finding their batch of poppyseeds, the calico carefully extended a paw out to scoop up one of the barely noticeable black seeds by her paw-pad and brought it over to herself. She bent herself over to carefully lift the seed by her canids as she began to shift herself upwards to make her way back toward the duo of felines. However, a brief train of thought hit her and she made sure to snag a batch of moss before making her way towards both Fuzzpaw and Drizzlecloud. If the apprentice was dealing with frostbite, then he was going to need it to be covered with some moss to prevent any potential infection. Upon arrival to both of them, she carefully placed the tiny seed in front of the tom-cat as she extended the piece of moss towards her mentor. "I grabbed... some moss... to cover... the frostbite... in case... any infection... comes along... we don't... want to... risk any... dangers..."

@Omari @furrensic [apologies for the lateness towards this. been relatively busy and tired for the last few days]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker