Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF Bitternpaw art!
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 10:16 AM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Willowfern
Today 10:10 AM
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by constellation
Today 10:09 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Omari
Today 09:55 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 09:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2017, 07:15 PM

My Mood: Doh
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Honeykit's dreams were happy, ones of before the camp was flooded and she almost drowned. Her and Lynxkit in their nest, sleeping happily with their mother. A purr rumbled in her throat, indicating content.
Spottedfern longed to fall asleep like her kits, but didn't dare. What if the flood rises more? She thought worriedly. Looking down at her kits, she purred. The flood water was still all around her, carrying sticks and twigs and rocks but the bengal only cared about her kits. She had her lithe body wrapped around them protectively, but she knew if the flood water kept rising, she would have to move them into the territory.

fighting
Old July 21st, 2017, 07:36 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

{ @starfall - to stalk }

@✨Blue Wishes ✨

Everything started out normal.
It was a normal day--that was for sure. The young tom had been prancing around, happily enjoying the scenery of the clan he was born in. He was ready to become an apprentice in the next move, and had been practicing his hunting pounce. If anything made Slickkit happy, it was learning to become a great warrior. A powerful one that others feared, but who would fear a tom that was pretty small? That had a slight squeak to his voice whenever he was mad, and wasn't taken seriously whenever he was moody? Slickkit cursed the flaws he had been born with, but the comfort of his mother's words always made him forget them. As he was practicing his crouches now, because he knew nothing. Absolutely nothing would get in the way of his goal to become the greatest Shadowclan warrior there was. The sudden thought made him smile upon realizing that maybe...there was a chance. He might had a small appearance, but he knew he could conquer much. After all, the tom kit was brave. He could handle anything that was thrown at him.

Anything.

Anything...

Slikkits's ears flickered. Rain was pouring. It was hard, making it very much that he could hardly see. His short, sleek pelt quickly became drenched and in the distance he actually could hear the deputy, but he couldn't move. The tom kit became scared, his yellow odds wide with anxiousness. "Momma!" Evidently, the first word that came out his mew was the call for his mother. He found the water over bearing, and his paws flailed. No matter how hard he tried, the kit knew he would never be a Riverclan cat. Those cats were excellent swimmers, but he didn't give up as everything else became worse. "Momma!" He called once more, his head disappearing under the water for a few moments, leaving his voice into a choke crack. When his small head appeared once again, he shrieked for help. Why didn't I stay in the nursery with momma? He cried silently, but continued to wail as he was helpless. He didn't know what to do, and all he wished for at the moment was a warm and dry pelt.

Last edited by Brilliance; July 21st, 2017 at 07:38 PM.
Old July 21st, 2017, 08:01 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw realized Shadepaw was on the other side of the prey pile and grinned mischievously. He readied himself and pounced over the prey pile onto his friend careful not to hurt him,"betchya never saw that coming," he tilted his head and grinned.
All the sudden, Shadekit was knocked over by a force from the prey pile, and Branchpaw voice rang out over him triumphantly. Shadekit frowned, his paws hanging in the air, Branchpaw surprised him." Hey! That's not fair! You can't knock over the seeker!" He wailed, checking to make sure his voice sounded playful too. "Where were you hiding?" He asked, batting at the apprentices ankle with his soft kitten paws.
Old July 21st, 2017, 08:08 PM
Bonk

My Mood: Busy

@Pengu
@CandyFlossCat

((Shouldn't we be evacuating to ShadowClan territory? XD))

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 私はあなたを心底愛しています *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Character Site (Currently Disabled) | Artist Info
Everything Finder | "Blood-Stained Thorns" Arc | My Poetry
Old July 21st, 2017, 08:14 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
All the sudden, Shadekit was knocked over by a force from the prey pile, and Branchpaw voice rang out over him triumphantly. Shadekit frowned, his paws hanging in the air, Branchpaw surprised him." Hey! That's not fair! You can't knock over the seeker!" He wailed, checking to make sure his voice sounded playful too. "Where were you hiding?" He asked, batting at the apprentices ankle with his soft kitten paws.
Branchpaw grinned,"if I can't knock over the seeker how come I just did?" He questioned. He batted at Shadekit playfully before saying,"I was hiding behind the prey pile! You passed me like, twice," he laughed, not at Shadekit though but at his triumph.
( @Beam they are such cute friends X3)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 22nd, 2017 at 09:48 AM.
Old July 21st, 2017, 08:22 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

{ @starfall - to stalk }

@✨Blue Wishes ✨

Everything started out normal.
It was a normal day--that was for sure. The young tom had been prancing around, happily enjoying the scenery of the clan he was born in. He was ready to become an apprentice in the next move, and had been practicing his hunting pounce. If anything made Slickkit happy, it was learning to become a great warrior. A powerful one that others feared, but who would fear a tom that was pretty small? That had a slight squeak to his voice whenever he was mad, and wasn't taken seriously whenever he was moody? Slickkit cursed the flaws he had been born with, but the comfort of his mother's words always made him forget them. As he was practicing his crouches now, because he knew nothing. Absolutely nothing would get in the way of his goal to become the greatest Shadowclan warrior there was. The sudden thought made him smile upon realizing that maybe...there was a chance. He might had a small appearance, but he knew he could conquer much. After all, the tom kit was brave. He could handle anything that was thrown at him.

Anything.

Anything...

Slikkits's ears flickered. Rain was pouring. It was hard, making it very much that he could hardly see. His short, sleek pelt quickly became drenched and in the distance he actually could hear the deputy, but he couldn't move. The tom kit became scared, his yellow odds wide with anxiousness. "Momma!" Evidently, the first word that came out his mew was the call for his mother. He found the water over bearing, and his paws flailed. No matter how hard he tried, the kit knew he would never be a Riverclan cat. Those cats were excellent swimmers, but he didn't give up as everything else became worse. "Momma!" He called once more, his head disappearing under the water for a few moments, leaving his voice into a choke crack. When his small head appeared once again, he shrieked for help. Why didn't I stay in the nursery with momma? He cried silently, but continued to wail as he was helpless. He didn't know what to do, and all he wished for at the moment was a warm and dry pelt.
Goldeneye had to keep forcing himself to calm down and not freeze up. How glorious it was to have fear kick in at the worst time. Maybe that meant he was alive, though he doubted it. Staying alive didn't matter for him, making sure others stayed alive was what he needed to do. He was not expecting this when he first became deputy, he had not been expecting any of this actually! He was hoping he would get at least a few more moons worth of experience before this happened, but it was sadly not the case. He was glad that he could sort of swim, though it wasn't very well. It was enough to keep his head above the water, and that was good enough for him. He was pushing his way towards the nursery when he heard a cry. It was a kit, he could tell that, and started to swim as quickly as possible towards the noise. This was one of the moments when he wished that he could remember names, as, while he could remember a few, when it came to kits, he was absolutely horrible at doing so. "Hello?" he stupidly called out instead, trying to find the source of the noise as soon as possible.
Old July 21st, 2017, 08:32 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Spottedfern longed to fall asleep like her kits, but didn't dare. What if the flood rises more? She thought worriedly. Looking down at her kits, she purred. The flood water was still all around her, carrying sticks and twigs and rocks but the bengal only cared about her kits. She had her lithe body wrapped around them protectively, but she knew if the flood water kept rising, she would have to move them into the territory.
Honeykit didn't sense her mothers fear, deep in the peaceful dreams she was having. She didn't truly know the danger of the flood, since she was too young. She just thought the water would be gone when she woke up, all a weird nature thing. But, sadly, that wasn't true.

@Jusniffles idk, probably not yet :/)
Old July 21st, 2017, 10:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye had to keep forcing himself to calm down and not freeze up. How glorious it was to have fear kick in at the worst time. Maybe that meant he was alive, though he doubted it. Staying alive didn't matter for him, making sure others stayed alive was what he needed to do. He was not expecting this when he first became deputy, he had not been expecting any of this actually! He was hoping he would get at least a few more moons worth of experience before this happened, but it was sadly not the case. He was glad that he could sort of swim, though it wasn't very well. It was enough to keep his head above the water, and that was good enough for him. He was pushing his way towards the nursery when he heard a cry. It was a kit, he could tell that, and started to swim as quickly as possible towards the noise. This was one of the moments when he wished that he could remember names, as, while he could remember a few, when it came to kits, he was absolutely horrible at doing so. "Hello?" he stupidly called out instead, trying to find the source of the noise as soon as possible.
Slickkit brought his head back up as the water calmed around him. Yet, he was very much drench, his shivering was present, but he was still in the water. For a second, he could hear the others, panicking-- trying to take cover. Trying to get away from this unexpected event that was going on. What had started out as a normal day, quickly grew into something traumatic. Especially for Slickkit as he was struggling within the waves of the downpour. The tom kit flailed his paws around, his head disappearing once more before being brought up again. "Somebody!" He wailed, the water pouring into the young kit's lungs. He was scared. Panicking like the other cats in his clan. Yet he was far from his mother and sibling, and that frightened him even more. Slickkit feel his heart grow heavy, the water coming over his tiny head, as he knew this would be the end. The flood was coming. The downpour was happening, and he remained in the mist of it, certainly baffled about what was happening, but as his thoughts emptied out, the tom kit inhaled deeply, feeling the water grasp him in a choking manner. "Help..." His voice was tired. He couldn't yell as loud anymore, and he spluttered water, his breathing hitching. "Please..."
Old July 22nd, 2017, 12:30 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Lucky notice Daypaw narrowing her eyes between licks. Was it anger? Suspicion? She couldn't say for sure, but it was pretty evident that Daypaw was not at all happy about being a medicine cat rather than a warrior. "Sometimes, I think it can be good to complain a little," she meowed softly. Lucky was struck with a sadness for Daypaw. It must be hard not getting to be what you want. "Could you go back to being a warrior if you wanted?" Lucky asked, trying to find a solution to Daypaw's unhappiness, hoping to make things better for the younger cat. "Maybe someone else would like to be the medicine cat instead, so they could do that, and you could keep training as a warrior." Lucky's tail twitched happily, believing she had stumbled onto the perfect solution. With so many cats living in the clan, surely there was one who would be happy to take over for Daypaw. She could practically feel a purr beginning to rise in her throat, pleased by her own cleverness.
Daypaw sighed. "Ive met cats who cant think I can do it, that I cant be the best medicine cat Shadowclan has ever seen." they mewed. They thought back to Auttumpaw. How she spat hateful words at them. How she thought Daypaw was entitled. How she thought Daypaw was selfish. How she thought Daypaw was nothing. Nothing but a cat who lived behind the walls of herbs. Theyd prove to be better. "If I left my position that would leave Shadowclan in jepoarady with no source of healing," the enby explained,"we are currently in a heat with Riverclan, god knows why this time but. I cant leave my clan in a time like this, no matter how much I think the wars are stupid." They couldnt turn back to their warrior life now. They were too invested now and couldnt part. That would be unprofessional of them to simply leave in a time Shadowclan needed them and to simply do it because they were unhappy. Daypaw would always be unhappy. They would always be tired. they would always have nightmares. they would always hate Starclan. And there was nothing anyone could do to change that,
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Eclipsepaw lifted her head pulling away from Nightpaw eyes turning to slits as he spoke so rudely to Daypaw was this not the cat she had known for so long? Not that long ago he had been the kindest cat she had ever known this had been something she had not expected and it made her think was this the way he treated other cats? or was it only Daypaw? she understood that he wished for respect but this was a bit too far, the Molly had known Nightpaw since she was able to speak for Starclan's sake! yet she had not seen him do this at all though Eclipsepaw wasn't a social cat and basically had no friends other than Nightpaw even then....that was a bit of weird thing to say or even think of what their relationship was it made her feel embarrassed even though they had been very close, The tortoiseshell blinked finally being out of her daze looking from Daypaw to Nightpaw taking a few moments before she spoke "Nightpaw, I think you should leave..." The she cat paused for a moment meeting the apprentice's gaze "Its almost night you need sleep, I'm sure Daypaw doesn't want too many cats in here and I want to talk to Daypaw privately" Her voice held no emotion and her eyes seemed empty He needs time to calm down and I need to talk to Daypaw about them. a shiver went through her whole body as she thought about earlier when she had attacked Nightpaw they had ruined her life made it miserable and Eclipsepaw couldn't stand it any longer I Won't let them.
@Raven & Co
Daypaw opened their mouth to ask Nightpaw to leave, but it seemed that Eclispepaw had done it for them. Thank god. The tom simply couldnt let Daypaws personality slide over and had to take everything seriously, pin pointing that he deserved respect. It wasnt Daypaws fault they were in here. But it seemed the tom only boiled the enbys pelt the more he spoke. He was glad she asked him to leave. And to speak with them privately about something? Daypaw could be taught all of the herbs anyone knew, but no one could ever teach comforting skills. As a med cat you both had to heal your clan physically and emotionally, and maybe thats what Eclispepaw needed.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 12:48 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Honeykit didn't sense her mothers fear, deep in the peaceful dreams she was having. She didn't truly know the danger of the flood, since she was too young. She just thought the water would be gone when she woke up, all a weird nature thing. But, sadly, that wasn't true.

@Jusniffles idk, probably not yet :/)
@Jusniffles i'll rp it now

Spottedfern mewed in distress as she saw the flood water rise higher, just a bit, but just enough to make the mother want to wail in fear. She prodded her two kits gently. "We have to get to higher points." She murmered before picking up Lynxkit by the scruff and twisting her neck to put the kit onto her back, "Dig your claws in." She then got Honeykit and did the same before plunging back into the cold water and swimming out of camp to the territory.

fighting
Closed Thread