Last post by zozelen
Today 02:14 PM

Old January 14th, 2019, 05:45 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaKittysquad! View Post
Wolfpaw flicked his ears as he spotted honeychirp near the camp exit making him skid to a halt with a look of confusion how is she so fast? although his eyes had a gleam in them after she said advanced making him flick his tail in even more excitement . He could feel himself fighting enemy clans,he wanted to fight,but he knew he didn't have the skill set to do so,with a purr he darted after his mentor with his tail streaming behind him,I'll show them. I'll show them not to mess with the big bad wolf. with that a grin followed as he slipped through the wall and back into the territory of his beloved home that he was so happy to have back. The tom sprung out of the wall and landed infront of Honeychirp in a crouch with his tail down and curled ,his teeth bared in a grin,claws sheathing and unsheathing,ready for 'battle ' his tail rippled a bit as he looked up at his mentor with a clear sign that he was ready "ready when you are" he meowed.
the blonde molly watched as he came out behind her. Her amber gaze was determined yet kind she had a happy look on her face her brow in furrowed as she bagan to become hopeful at how this day would go. Her eyes shined with a happy look as she pulled her eyes head away “Follow me.” she said with a playful glint shining in her amber eyes her yellow pelt shined in the light “Follow me.” She meowed in her high pitched voice that she always had she bounded through the trees her tail flapping behind her the mud sitting on its end slowly but surely flying of and hopefully not onto Wolfpaw, she listened to the birdsong and the murmur of the river quietly flowing in the background she had a happy smile ctossing her muzzle as she tried to push one onto her face thinking of what to do next.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old January 14th, 2019, 06:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
the blonde molly watched as he came out behind her. Her amber gaze was determined yet kind she had a happy look on her face her brow in furrowed as she bagan to become hopeful at how this day would go. Her eyes shined with a happy look as she pulled her eyes head away “Follow me.” she said with a playful glint shining in her amber eyes her yellow pelt shined in the light “Follow me.” She meowed in her high pitched voice that she always had she bounded through the trees her tail flapping behind her the mud sitting on its end slowly but surely flying of and hopefully not onto Wolfpaw, she listened to the birdsong and the murmur of the river quietly flowing in the background she had a happy smile ctossing her muzzle as she tried to push one onto her face thinking of what to do next.
The tom actually felt happy for once, he turned around to run after his mentor as she dashed off,his tail was streaming out behind him as his claws dug into the ground for better grip. He was so glad to be back in his old home .it felt normal once more but just a little off since sweetpaw wasn't here anymore. Wolfpaws eyes widened a bit as he spotted the small specks of flying mud heading his direction making him dodge to the left of his mentor,he snort as a bit managed to land on the bridge of his nose making him shake his head. He moved all the energy he currently had to his legs making him run faster,enough to where he was running side by side almost in perfect sync with Honeychirp, that's when he smirked at her with a gleam in his eyes "last one to the territory is a dead mouse!" he challenged and he slowly but surely was getting past honeychirp to the point where his muzzle was infront of her nose.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 14th, 2019, 11:35 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstorm emerged from the warrior's den, tired eyes idly drifting across the clearing for anything of interest. Since his adventures outside Clan territory, he had grown bored of Clan life-- and he was eager for more. Every day in RiverClan was almost always the same, save the brief time they were driven out of their home. The battles that emerged were invigorating, and he was hoping another eruption of chaos would crash over the Clans.

A tom could dream.

His gaze landed on a plump red-brown kit sitting near the nursery, and his eyes narrowed. "What are you doing?" Lionstorm prompted as he approached him. "Other than eating half the fresh-kill pile. Have you looked in a puddle recently? I'm not sure a hawk could carry you away with all that weight."

@Dipper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 15th, 2019, 02:01 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

At the voice, Fawnkit raised his head and gazed at Lionstorm, the golden tom initially intriguing him. He was pretty sure he'd see him around camp before, witnessed his warrior ceremony not too long ago, and felt a flurry in his chest as he approached. Instinctively, he straightened his figure and squared his shoulders, blinking curiously at him while wondering what he could want. It wasn't often that warriors went out of their way to speak to him, the mere thought having adrenaline coursing through his body.

Although he'd been about to respond that he was helping guard the camp and preparing for his apprentice ceremony, Fawnkit's ears flattened instantly as he realized the insult following after. The excitement died instantly, replaced by irritation at this tom's bold abrasion. "Maybe the hawk will do RiverClan a favor and carry you away," Fawnkit huffed, irked. His meow cracked over the words into a squeak which only increased his annoyance with himself and by extension, Lionstorm, so he whirled around and began to walk in the opposite direction with intentions of never speaking another word to him.

@BILL.
Old January 15th, 2019, 04:29 AM
work is never done

"Please," Lionstorm sneered as he began to follow the kit. "A hawk couldn't carry a warrior like me off. I'd just kill it. You, on the other hand... why, an owl could take you away and eat enough for a whole season." Who did this kit think he was? He wasn't allowed to walk away from him, not without Lionstorm's permission.

He was his elder, his superior. All he was doing was being honest with this stupid pudgeball. "Where do you think you're going, anyway?" he prompted. "Back to suckle at your mother's side? I'm not surprised, you can hardly handle a discussion with me if you're trying to leave so soon. I'm sure the few moments without food stuffed in your mouth must be unbearable."

@Dipper

Old January 15th, 2019, 04:54 AM
the stars are aligned

Ears remaining flattened to his head, Fawnkit bristled as he was followed, the hackles on his neck raising unconsciously at Lionstorm's prolonged, unwanted presence. He didn't want attention from the warrior anymore- it wasn't flattering, it was just annoying.

"I don't want to talk anymore," he declared with a frown on his muzzle. "You're a huge jerk, and I wish you'd leave me alone." There wasn't much to like among the smugness, the entitled attitude, and his ruthless attempts at getting a rise from him.

At the mother comment, he blinked but didn't reply, unsure of how to proceed with that when he didn't have a mother. He had two loving fathers, no mother to speak of. So he simply let it roll from his fuzzy shoulders, continuing to walk while ignoring the impending problem: he was going to run out of clearing eventually, provided Lionstorm didn't keep trailing after.

@BILL.
Old January 15th, 2019, 06:13 AM
work is never done

Oh, but Lionstorm wasn't done with this one. He was annoyed the kit seemed to be ignoring him, disregarding his authority over him. This kit would see the error of his ways. He would make him see, even if it meant he needed to request to be his stupid mentor. "Cat got your tongue?" he challenged, trying to egg the kit on further.

"I know you're not mute, you stupid kit. Talk to me, tell me how I'm being a jerk." His eyes narrowed, easily keeping up with Fawnkit's smaller steps. "I haven't said anything that wasn't true, and you know it. What's your name, huh? I wouldn't be surprised if your parents named you 'Pigkit.'"

@Dipper

Old January 15th, 2019, 06:27 AM
the stars are aligned

A burst of humiliated heat interspersed with anger had his pelt feeling hot and prickly, and Fawnkit tried to quicken his pace but knew it wouldn't compare to the warrior's strides alongside him. So he switched directions to try to discourage him, but he knew it likely wouldn't matter if Lionstorm was adamant on talking, stirring up trouble.

"Fawnkit," he finally responded and shuffled his weight uncomfortably, gazing down at himself after the 'Pigkit' comment sparked self-consciousness in his figure. Where he hadn't seen pudge before, now that was all he could perceive. "If you seriously don't know how you're being a jerk," he mumbled, nigh inaudibly, "I don't think you qualify for the Clan of the 'clever and strong.' You should join those dumb ThunderClan brutes- you guys have the same level of intelligence."

@BILL.
Old January 15th, 2019, 04:33 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

{Anyone feel free to respond, this post is open!}

With a huff and a small look on contentment, the sandy brown she-cat known by the name of Duskfeather, settled down in a particularly quiet spot of the camp, laying down and stretching out comfortably. Hunting had gone smoothly this morning, or rather, as smooth as it could for the current season they were in. And she was scheduled for a patrol in the evening, the sundown patrol; lovely with her short fur. She was most certainly not looking forward to it, but at least she had from now till then to herself.
Normally cats didn't approach her to try and talk, sometimes she gave off a look that caused others to believe she didn't want to talk to them. She couldn't help that, it was just how she looked! Most of the time she didn't mind talking with others, so long as they were nice and enjoyed talking about the same thing she did.

Sighing out quietly, Duskfeather closed her eyes, letting the mild warmth of the sun sink into her, allowing her to ignore the cold ground beneath her. It felt good to be back on home soil, she didn't at all enjoy moving in next to Skyclan. That territory had been dark and quite foreboding, easily suiting the Dusk Syndicate that had once occupied that area. She'd take this cozy clearing over that makeshift one any day, but surely any cat would say that. Nobody liked to give up their home. But things had worked out, and now they were back.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 15th, 2019, 08:19 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
"Ohh," Oakpaw said, "Man, do I feel bad for the kittypets!" He mewed.
"Yeah! They must get annoyed" Spiritflight exclaimed. "I wonder how they survive, being locked inside all day!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3