Today 05:34 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:53 AM

Old May 11th, 2018, 05:53 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Thanks." Ambersky huffed out a small laugh, flicking her tail almost dismissively. "Yeah, they're hard to catch. You gotta take 'em by surprise, that's all." She brushed it off easily, offering a completely effortless smile at her sister, leaning forward to touch her nose briefly to Ashflower's. "Nope, I'm not patrolling! I thought I'd take a break today. But then this thing came by and oh, how could I resist temptation." She flicked her fluffy tail toward the squirrel, which she averted her gaze to at her sister's next sentence for a second. But she did look up again, her ears flicking faintly. "No, I'm fine." She replied easily, laughing it off as she stood and shook out her fur. "Just tired." That was usually her go-to excuse when anybody did notice her odd behavior. And honestly, Ambersky was beginning to believe it herself. For all she knew, it might as well be the truth, anyway. "So you still heading back to camp, or do you wanna spend the day lazing around with your dorky sister?" Ambersky let her jaws fall slack for a moment, winking at Ashflower as she stuck her tongue out. "We could still do a little hunting if you're up for it."
Ashflower gave her sister a slightly suspicious, albiet knowing look. "If you say so." She fixed Ambersky with a worried glance before pushing her worry off to the side. She'd figure it out later. "I'd like to spend the rest of the day with you, sure." She replied amiably, smiling at her sister. "A hunting trip sounds fun right now."

[Sorry for the short reply I'm super distracted right now xD]
Old May 11th, 2018, 06:01 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ashflower gave her sister a slightly suspicious, albiet knowing look. "If you say so." She fixed Ambersky with a worried glance before pushing her worry off to the side. She'd figure it out later. "I'd like to spend the rest of the day with you, sure." She replied amiably, smiling at her sister. "A hunting trip sounds fun right now."

[Sorry for the short reply I'm super distracted right now xD]
"Great!" Ambersky ignored the worried, suspicious look, bumping her head lightly against Ashflower's shoulder and giving off her signature grin. "And of course it'll be fun." She dropped the squirrel in a hole and put leaves over it, wondering if she'd remember to go back for it later. But after a second, she shook her head and turned back to Ashflower. "So, shall we?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 11th, 2018, 08:30 PM

Quote:
"Great!" Ambersky ignored the worried, suspicious look, bumping her head lightly against Ashflower's shoulder and giving off her signature grin. "And of course it'll be fun." She dropped the squirrel in a hole and put leaves over it, wondering if she'd remember to go back for it later. But after a second, she shook her head and turned back to Ashflower. "So, shall we?"
"We shall," Ashflower giggled slightly, perking up a little bit. "Would you like to make a game of it?" She asked, her eyes lighting up with the idea. Already she had ideas- albiet, complex ones- of a point system. One for a mouse, two for a sparrow, three for a squirrel... She focused her gaze on Ambersky with a smile, flicking her tail at Ambersky playfully. "Five pieces of prey each- one point for mice, two for sparrows, three for squirrels. Whoever gets the most points get to pick from the prey pile first tonight." She offered the idea with a big grin on her face, already hyped up to go off and find the prey. Ambersky had that odd affect on her; her sister could make her feel excited over boring things like hunting. They'd been like that since they were kits; Ambersky was the one who could get Ashflower to open up. They were that close as siblings. At the moment, Ashflower felt like an apprentice again; full of energy and excitement to do something so mediocre.
Old May 11th, 2018, 08:37 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"We shall," Ashflower giggled slightly, perking up a little bit. "Would you like to make a game of it?" She asked, her eyes lighting up with the idea. Already she had ideas- albiet, complex ones- of a point system. One for a mouse, two for a sparrow, three for a squirrel... She focused her gaze on Ambersky with a smile, flicking her tail at Ambersky playfully. "Five pieces of prey each- one point for mice, two for sparrows, three for squirrels. Whoever gets the most points get to pick from the prey pile first tonight." She offered the idea with a big grin on her face, already hyped up to go off and find the prey. Ambersky had that odd affect on her; her sister could make her feel excited over boring things like hunting. They'd been like that since they were kits; Ambersky was the one who could get Ashflower to open up. They were that close as siblings. At the moment, Ashflower felt like an apprentice again; full of energy and excitement to do something so mediocre.
Ambersky's ears perked up at the mention of a game, and she gave another genuine grin, already starting to feel a lot better than before. It was so easy for her sister to lift her spirits - Ambersky wondered to herself for a second why she didn't just go to her when she was feeling down as she had before. But the answer came almost as instantly as the question did - She didn't want to bother Ashflower with her nonsense. And that's all it was - Nonsense. The molly shook out her fluffy fur and lifted her tail to flick it lightly across her sister's head. "I love your games, Ashy." She laughed, smirking. "You're so on." She stretched, then turned her head to look around, lowering her voice slightly. "Let's do this."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 11th, 2018, 09:45 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Once back in the territory, hollywhisper relaxed completely. “We should do that again..sometime..maybe. Who knows.” She laughed, leading him back towards the prey they had caught earlier. Picking up her squirrel she waited for him to grab his prey.
@Soup
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; May 11th, 2018 at 09:46 PM.
Old May 12th, 2018, 06:58 AM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Once back in the territory, hollywhisper relaxed completely. “We should do that again..sometime..maybe. Who knows.” She laughed, leading him back towards the prey they had caught earlier. Picking up her squirrel she waited for him to grab his prey.
@Soup
He dug up his bird, trotting along after the she-cat as his whiskers twitched with happiness. "It's good to be home."

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Old May 12th, 2018, 03:37 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firpelt View Post
"I'm not a thief!I catched a mouse OUTSIDE of any territories!I needed to bring a gift with me...", Fir meowed again, in shaking voice.It was a lie, of course, but she needed to come up with something convincing."He's fast.", admitted she-cat, laying on her side, then tried to stand up.Her belly stung, but then Fir felt a weight of black opponent on her back.Tabby gave out a yowl of pain as his sharp claws sank in her skin."Stop!I said I won't fight you!Do you really wan't to die this much!?", she asked, turning around and falling on her back, then rolling and squishing clan cat in the ground with all her body."Believe me and we'll end this!", Fir hissed, finally free, and run back to the hidden mouse."l didn't eaten for a days now.Sorry, that l couldn't bring you a rabbit!", she said angrily.
Ember when limp, sniffing the air once more. He hissed, tail lashing as he wiggled around. His green eyes glaring at the molly. "You think I'm dumb? I can smell riverclan stink on your pelt." The tom moved one paw, scratching whatever he could get his paws on.
Old May 12th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Firefall nodded. "They can be very..loud. And nosy," he mewed. Apprentices were fine with him, but some of them weren't very mature. He settled in a sunny spot, letting the comfortable warmth seep into his pelt. Firefall smiled in return and lay in the grass, gazing at the other tom as he continued. He was friendly, easy to talk to. Firefall could feel like himself around Flintheart, which was pleasant. He enjoyed the feeling. "Ah, that's always irritating, being in someone's shadow," he replied. He himself had average parents. His father was a loyal, fierce, loyal warrior. And his mother was a compassionate but strict queen. Both were older, but not any less spirited. His mentor had been less..close, but he made him a good warrior, so he appreciated that. Firefall didn't talk to many cats. He found it hard to approach cats without them starting the conversation. Even then, he seemed to stumble over his tongue and ramble on until they got bored. Firefall curled his tail around his haunches and pricked his ears, listening intently. Thanking his awkwardness for letting it up a bit. The silence was comforting, the occasional twitter of birds in the trees above filling the emptiness of their words. "It is, plenty of quietness. Sometimes mice and birds come around," he replied with a smile.
A warmhearted chuckle left the older tomcat as he listened to his friend’s words. “I’m glad someone understands,” Flintheart mentions with a smile as they went along their way, conversing about various things as the calmness of nature greeted the two males and setting their minds at ease. Easing into the sun-warmed clearing that the orange-furred tomcat had lead him to, he couldn’t help let a relaxed smile come to his maw now, not really remembering the last time he let himself relax. Talking about personal things made the grey-furred male worrisome, hoping that Firefall wouldn’t feel strange to hear him talk about his father or his opinions. “Yeah.. I’m old now and he has passed on, so I hope with time I don’t have to worry about impressing him anymore.” He admitted with a sigh before closing his eyes and letting the warm sunlight destress his form and let the tomcat truly enjoy himself. Just being here in this quiet place with a cat that seemed to accept him for who he is let him, Flintheart, finally feel happy after a very long time of stress and pain. With the gentle breeze and distant chirps of birds, the warrior asked for nothing more. His ears twitched to the other male’s words, not opening his eyes, but giving a smile of his own. “Thank you for showing me this place, Firefall,” He spoke with a softened, thankful tone, “I haven’t been able to unwind like this in a very long time and I couldn’t have done this without you..” A gentle purr slipped from his throat as he said this.
Old May 12th, 2018, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Ambersky's ears perked up at the mention of a game, and she gave another genuine grin, already starting to feel a lot better than before. It was so easy for her sister to lift her spirits - Ambersky wondered to herself for a second why she didn't just go to her when she was feeling down as she had before. But the answer came almost as instantly as the question did - She didn't want to bother Ashflower with her nonsense. And that's all it was - Nonsense. The molly shook out her fluffy fur and lifted her tail to flick it lightly across her sister's head. "I love your games, Ashy." She laughed, smirking. "You're so on." She stretched, then turned her head to look around, lowering her voice slightly. "Let's do this."
Ashflower reared up, grinning impishly at her sister. "Three... two... one..." She squared her shoulders and flicked her ears up. "Go!" She began running, pelting through the trees in an effort to get away from the other area and find somewhere with more prey. She slowed to a stop, trotting gently for a moment before settling back on her haunches and waiting. A brief shiver of grass and an anxious twitter was what alerted her to the sparrow nearby. She grinned. Those two points are all mine... She wiggled her haunches briefly, focusing her eyes right on where the prey was. Silence... then, a roar of adrenaline as Ashflower launched forward, sprinting towards the hidden sparrow. The flutter of wings and an alerted chirp was all that occurred before Ashflower knocked the bird down to the ground and snapped its neck. "One down, five to go." She hummed with a smile.

Last edited by red_inactive; May 12th, 2018 at 08:47 PM.
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:47 AM
Ghostly Lori

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Ember when limp, sniffing the air once more. He hissed, tail lashing as he wiggled around. His green eyes glaring at the molly. "You think I'm dumb? I can smell riverclan stink on your pelt." The tom moved one paw, scratching whatever he could get his paws on.
"Of course I was there!", Fir shrugged, "Cat that raised me lived in RiverClan moons ago!I wanted to see the place where he lived.But RiverClan is too wet for me.Do you know the name "Cloverheart" or "Clover"?...Oh, no.I guess you are to young to know about him.Maybe, his former campmates may know something...".Tabby flicked her ear, thinking, then dodged black tom's claws."Hey!Quit it!", Fir meowed and then rushed to her mouse, picking her up," I've got enough!".Then she-cat sniffed the air, looking for apprentice's scent which could lead her right to his camp.The moment later Fir jumped into the bushes and gone.