Last post by Seamrog
Today 06:50 AM

Old May 13th, 2018, 08:44 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firpelt View Post
"Of course I was there!", Fir shrugged, "Cat that raised me lived in RiverClan moons ago!I wanted to see the place where he lived.But RiverClan is too wet for me.Do you know the name "Cloverheart" or "Clover"?...Oh, no.I guess you are to young to know about him.Maybe, his former campmates may know something...".Tabby flicked her ear, thinking, then dodged black tom's claws."Hey!Quit it!", Fir meowed and then rushed to her mouse, picking her up," I've got enough!".Then she-cat sniffed the air, looking for apprentice's scent which could lead her right to his camp.The moment later Fir jumped into the bushes and gone.
Ebonypaw's heart pounded, looking as the cat went away, most likely to his clan. "Wait!" He hissed, seeing the cat's tail dart into the bushes. He sniffed the air, loner scent catching his nose as he pounced after her. "I will not let a no good loner into my clan!" He hissed.
Old May 13th, 2018, 04:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
the tom forced himself to keep his composure, staying where he was instead of hopping around like an excited apprentice just now exploring the camp. "grea- er, i mean, sounds nice. i'll meet you here around sunset, okay? now, go on and get your work done," he giggled teasingly and turned around, pretending to head back to camp, though he turned once he was far enough. his heart raced, eyes wide and disbelieving. he actually agreed? the siamese thought, a wide grin breaking over his face. gah, i hope i don't mess this up!

powdernose padded into another of his many hiding spots, curling up to sleep until it was close to time to go. his tail flicked in time with his heartbeat, which was heavy and excited. a purr slithered from his throat, rumbling deep in his chest before it came to be heard. calm down, powdernose, you'll be fine. a darker, mocking voice joined his thoughts, its own purr distorted. or will you? you're a stupid little tom who'll drive the pretty one away. he'll hate you. you're weird, lazy, and will be the fall of your clan. do you want that? do you want the silver tom to hate you? freak.

he curled closer to himself, whimpering softly. go away! he thought desperately, sighing in relief once the voice stopped. hopefully it would silence itself for a long while. as he slept, his worry dissipated into lovely dreams, yet only fantasies of what he thought were to never happen.

[ timeskip? ]

(sure!)

Stonegazer wasn’t quite sure why he was here. Just leave now. He shouldn’t have given in to silly indulgences. I bet he’s late. Maybe he won’t even show. It was sunset, and he was supposed to meet Powdernose back here. The little deputy had somehow convinced him it was a good idea to come stargazing. Stonegazer had completed his duties for the day… he had done the right thing and waited until he was finished to come here. Everything would have been fine, were it not for a little nagging tick in the back of his mind. Waste of time. What am I doing here? This isn’t like me. He was a tom who followed the same routine - get up, go hunting, come back to camp and eat, go out on patrol, go hunting again, see if there was anything else he could do, and if there wasn’t, then he would either patrol anyways or go for a nice, leisurely walk in the woods. He didn’t go stargazing, and he certainly didn’t spend time with anyone more than he had to.

Oh sure, he had some friends… a few of them, as a matter of fact… but they were all just - well - they were all the same. It was easy to get along with cats that he understood. This little scrap of fluff? Stonegazer knew they weren’t that far apart in age, but he felt as though he had lived at least 10 moons longer. And yet, he liked the little tom. It was good to have happy young cats in charge. At least they wouldn’t fly off the handle and declare war or anything… not from what Stonegazer had seen, anyways. ”Okay, Powdernose. I’m here.” He mewed, feeling a little silly as he glanced around, his guard only slightly let down as he looked for the other tom.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 13th, 2018, 08:01 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

(sure!)

Stonegazer wasn’t quite sure why he was here. Just leave now. He shouldn’t have given in to silly indulgences. I bet he’s late. Maybe he won’t even show. It was sunset, and he was supposed to meet Powdernose back here. The little deputy had somehow convinced him it was a good idea to come stargazing. Stonegazer had completed his duties for the day… he had done the right thing and waited until he was finished to come here. Everything would have been fine, were it not for a little nagging tick in the back of his mind. Waste of time. What am I doing here? This isn’t like me. He was a tom who followed the same routine - get up, go hunting, come back to camp and eat, go out on patrol, go hunting again, see if there was anything else he could do, and if there wasn’t, then he would either patrol anyways or go for a nice, leisurely walk in the woods. He didn’t go stargazing, and he certainly didn’t spend time with anyone more than he had to.

Oh sure, he had some friends… a few of them, as a matter of fact… but they were all just - well - they were all the same. It was easy to get along with cats that he understood. This little scrap of fluff? Stonegazer knew they weren’t that far apart in age, but he felt as though he had lived at least 10 moons longer. And yet, he liked the little tom. It was good to have happy young cats in charge. At least they wouldn’t fly off the handle and declare war or anything… not from what Stonegazer had seen, anyways. ”Okay, Powdernose. I’m here.” He mewed, feeling a little silly as he glanced around, his guard only slightly let down as he looked for the other tom.
for the entire time that he was there, powdernose slept. breathing, dreaming, ignoring the fact that a certain grey tabby was clouding his thoughts. his breath was steady despite the occasional break as he fidgeted or rolled over, still curled up in a tiny, fluffy ball. heartbeats remained ticking by, even after the time that powdernose was supposed to meet with stonegazer. then, finally, he woke up.
the tom stood and stretched in what little space he had, his jaws widening in a yawn. his tail whipped about lazily before he slid from his hiding spot. powdernose blinked multiple times as he attempted to clear sleep from his eyes, then looked up at the sky. seeing how dark it was, he yelped with a start, quickly turning to race back to the meeting spot, hoping stonegazer was still there.
although his fur was disheveled, tail poofed, and eyes wide, powdernose rushed into the clearing like nothing was wrong. once he was there, he skid to a stop in front of stonegazer, silently relieved that he was still there.
"ah, forgive me for being late! i- uh- had some business to attend to," he explained sheepishly, ears swiveling with embarrassment. the small siamese's eyes twinkled before he cleared his throat, sitting down and willing his fur to settle. calm yourself, powdernose. he took a deep breath and smiled. "so, ah, stonegazer, shall i show you the wonders of stargazing?" oh, that sounds so idiotic! closing his eyes, powdernose stifled the dark voice in his head and focused solely on keeping stonegazer's attention.
this is your chance to prove yourself to him. don't mess this up.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 16th, 2018, 06:46 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

( @Rockstar ) iceclaw burst into the training cave and leaped up on to a rock with a yowl of triumph her siblings and mother followed more slowly as they entered she grinned "told you I'd beat you guys here" she said leaping down from the rock and landing lightly her lean muscles rippled under her ice white pelt she had grown a bit more though she was still smaller than her siblings she was now the same size her father had been and was almost excat copy the only difference being her claws weren't blue shaded and she was more lean cherryblossom looked even more like her fathers late sister cherrypelt same eyes and pelt but cherryblossom was more muscled than cherrypelt had been

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old May 16th, 2018, 01:51 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@RedHead

(Agh, sorry it's so short! Haven't RPed Ember in awhile, so it'll take a bit to get back into the swing of things with her!)

Emberwing pushed her way out of camp and gave her dark fur a shake to dislodge the pieces of undergrowth that had decided to cling along to it. Sleep still resided in the corners of her eyes and limbs as she tried to jolt them awake with each step. It had been quite some time since Emberwing had come out into the territory. She had been nursing her injury - perhaps a bit too much - and now that it was barely visible as a scar, she had drug herself from the comfort of her nest to fetch Cinnamonpaw. They'd only had a few training sessions together, and the russet-furred feline figured it might be time to step things up a bit.

"How did you sleep last night, Cinnamonpaw?" she asked, looking over at the younger molly as they both walked, Emberwing's paws instinctively guiding her towards the Training Cave where a majority of ThunderClan's apprentices were trained when they weren't out applying what they had learned. The day was warm, and the weak sun shown through the treetops. Practically all of the snow had melted into the grass, the blades flattening under each paw step she took. Squeaks and squabbling from prey nearby could be heard, falling silent as Emberwing and Cinnamonpaw cross their path. She figured there would be time to track them down later; at the moment, she wanted to focus on her favorite part of apprentice training - the battle techniques. Plus, she was still a bit sour over her loss to Halfgaze, the former ShadowClan deputy, during the battle a moon ago. It'll be good for Cinnamonpaw, and me too. I've gotten rusty, she thought to herself, shaking her head as if to shake the thought loose from her mind. She watched Cinnamonpaw, waiting for her answer.
Old May 17th, 2018, 07:18 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
( @Rockstar ) iceclaw burst into the training cave and leaped up on to a rock with a yowl of triumph her siblings and mother followed more slowly as they entered she grinned "told you I'd beat you guys here" she said leaping down from the rock and landing lightly her lean muscles rippled under her ice white pelt she had grown a bit more though she was still smaller than her siblings she was now the same size her father had been and was almost excat copy the only difference being her claws weren't blue shaded and she was more lean cherryblossom looked even more like her fathers late sister cherrypelt same eyes and pelt but cherryblossom was more muscled than cherrypelt had been
Dawnfrost padded after her daughter, amused at how energetic she was. Her other two siblings were a little irritated at how they lost.

(You'll have to remind me of names, it's been a while)
Old May 17th, 2018, 07:39 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost padded after her daughter, amused at how energetic she was. Her other two siblings were a little irritated at how they lost.

(You'll have to remind me of names, it's been a while)
(You have greyshade who is the oldest and the only male and lightningstrike the 3rd oldest ) iceclaw lashed her tail energetically "so how are we doing this?" She asked cherryblossom shrugged "we could do teams first or one on ones" she said

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; May 17th, 2018 at 07:39 AM.
Old May 18th, 2018, 05:50 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
(You have greyshade who is the oldest and the only male and lightningstrike the 3rd oldest ) iceclaw lashed her tail energetically "so how are we doing this?" She asked cherryblossom shrugged "we could do teams first or one on ones" she said
(Thanks)

Lightningstrike rushed over, dragging her paws in the dirt excitedly.

Greyshade padded up to his siblings. "I was thinking teams first. Lightningstrike and Cherryblossom against Iceclaw and I. And remember, no claws." He added, glaring at the youngest sibling.
Old May 18th, 2018, 07:20 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
(Thanks)

Lightningstrike rushed over, dragging her paws in the dirt excitedly.

Greyshade padded up to his siblings. "I was thinking teams first. Lightningstrike and Cherryblossom against Iceclaw and I. And remember, no claws." He added, glaring at the youngest sibling.
Cherryblossom nodded and stood beside lightninstrike while iceclaw looked at greyshade "why you glaring at me i never use claws during training" she said then paused thinking "ok wait I've only did it once and that was our first time all training together" she said then crouched facing cherryblossom and lightningstrike

Old May 18th, 2018, 04:21 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Galaxy View Post

Thornwhisker flinched. "Oops! Sorry!" He lunged in to help her right herself .
Sweetfawn let out a brief purr. "Whatever, mousebrain! Let's get back to hunting, yes?" She flicked her tail, stepping onto the bank. Maybe she would catch a vole or something; they were one of her favorites.