Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:53 AM

Old October 30th, 2019, 08:18 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh opened her eyes to the now-familiar starlit clearing of StarClan. She hung back and watched as Irispaw stepped forward and a she-cat moved to meet her. Tallmarsh had never seen her before, but Irispaw obviously recognized her. Something about this she-cat seemed familiar. It must've been the way she talked, or maybe it was her appearance, but she reminded the medicine cat of her new apprentice. Was this her mother? She returned Irispaw's nod with a faint smile. "Let's get started, then," she answered.

((this seems like a good place to end it! i'll let staff know we've finished the ceremony rp and we can start a training rp soon if you'd like ^^))

@Delta

Irispaw turned, bounding over to Tallmarsh, watching as her mother disappeared. Her heart aches to be back in the nursery with her again. She smiled at the empty space, her soul finally free. It wasn't her fault, was it? As much as she wanted that, she also wanted the medicine cat destiny she could have with her mentor. She gazed at the older she, nodding in agreement. She felt a pull in her chest. This was it.
"Yes, please." She answered, her eyes growing more alert by the second. She was waking up. And it wouldn't be long now. She took a final glance at the starry setting, and smiled.

((It does! Thank you! If we could start a training rp, that would be great :3))

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 11th, 2019, 04:12 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

[ Yeah ]

Beeblaze would simply nod towards the molly. "Maybe you do." He meowed. It was clearly a jokeful way , the words of course. Though he did let out a small snicker. Seeing her step back from the opening he gave a small sip of his head. Hopefully this wouldn't take too long , though the trip was tiring , so it probably would be. He wasn't sure how long the leader ceremony was , or what they had to do , but he'd hopefully get it right. "It'll be a bit tiring." He pointed out. More like a lot tiring! When he got back from his journey to the starcave he wanted to sleep for moons! But he'd keep that a secret.
Ear giving a small flick , the blonde medicine cat would pad out of the den.

Buttercupbreeze left out an amused huff at Beeblaze's response. Things where looking better. She wouldn't be fully recovered from Blazingstar's death quickly and she knew that. The molly had witnessed enough death to know how much it could effect her.
"Well lets hope we don't get to warn out then." Buttercup committed following the tabby. Honestly she hoped that it wouldn't be that tiring but Beeblaze was the one who had been to the StarCave before.

After a long walk that felt like an eternity the two WindClanners reached a gapping cave. The sight was not what she had expected. Was it always so dark and spooky looking?
Casting a glance at the Medicine cat Buttercupbreeze twitched her ears. This is it... With that she pushed herself into the cave, heart beating faster as the stone walls came closer and all light from the outside faded to nothing. Leaving the only guide she had the faint taste of fresh air and her whiskers. She was aware Bee was with her but she wasn't sure exactly where he was.
Finally the tunnel opened up into a wider passage, almost like a dome. A crystal rested in the middle giving a slight glow. Little light seeped in the hole at the top on the cave. But it was enough to see. See better then before at least.
Approaching it Buttercup wasn't sure what to do when suddenly light exploded from the crystal. With a gasp of surprise the molly flinched back eyes wide but pupils narrowed to slits. "Woah.." She breathed adjusting to the light. The light in the crystal was beautiful. Enchanting almost. Who knew moonlight could light up a stone like this?
"I assume just I touch it?" Buttercupbreeze asked with a slight glance over at the cream tabby. Not actually waiting for a response the creamy warrior approached the stone once more. What was the harm of testing her suspicion. Touching her nose to the stone a chill ran down her spine followed by sudden darkness.
Shocked Buttercup wanted to jerk back yet was unable. Her paws felt rooted to the stone beneath her. Like ice had incased them. Upon opening her eyes she found herself in a beautiful starry clearing. Lush greenery all around as if leaf-bare never touched this place. Turning and looking around she realized Beeblaze wasn't there. Who was there was a line of nine starry figures. Though she was unable to make out any cats.
This was it. The start of the new chapter.

[People in order/character they are using and life:
@sunflowerseed Fumblekit(Life of a Youthful heart), @BILL. Hawkstar(Life of Initiative) @Bliss Girl Aspenflight(Life of Respect) @tutler Daisyshade(Life of Virgo) @Dust Lilacbreeze(Life of Grief) @Lonestar23 Shrikecall(Life of Compromise) @Venus Mudkit(Life of Sacrifice) @Lilyfur2 Lilyfur(Life of Authenticity) @SuspiciousMindz Blazingstar
Don't wait for me to respond, I will respond after everyone else has. I'd like to get these finished by the 16th so please make an effort to post!]

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; November 11th, 2019 at 06:56 PM.
Old November 12th, 2019, 05:36 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Buttercupbreeze left out an amused huff at Beeblaze's response. Things where looking better. She wouldn't be fully recovered from Blazingstar's death quickly and she knew that. The molly had witnessed enough death to know how much it could effect her.
"Well lets hope we don't get to warn out then." Buttercup committed following the tabby. Honestly she hoped that it wouldn't be that tiring but Beeblaze was the one who had been to the StarCave before.

After a long walk that felt like an eternity the two WindClanners reached a gapping cave. The sight was not what she had expected. Was it always so dark and spooky looking?
Casting a glance at the Medicine cat Buttercupbreeze twitched her ears. This is it... With that she pushed herself into the cave, heart beating faster as the stone walls came closer and all light from the outside faded to nothing. Leaving the only guide she had the faint taste of fresh air and her whiskers. She was aware Bee was with her but she wasn't sure exactly where he was.
Finally the tunnel opened up into a wider passage, almost like a dome. A crystal rested in the middle giving a slight glow. Little light seeped in the hole at the top on the cave. But it was enough to see. See better then before at least.
Approaching it Buttercup wasn't sure what to do when suddenly light exploded from the crystal. With a gasp of surprise the molly flinched back eyes wide but pupils narrowed to slits. "Woah.." She breathed adjusting to the light. The light in the crystal was beautiful. Enchanting almost. Who knew moonlight could light up a stone like this?
"I assume just I touch it?" Buttercupbreeze asked with a slight glance over at the cream tabby. Not actually waiting for a response the creamy warrior approached the stone once more. What was the harm of testing her suspicion. Touching her nose to the stone a chill ran down her spine followed by sudden darkness.
Shocked Buttercup wanted to jerk back yet was unable. Her paws felt rooted to the stone beneath her. Like ice had incased them. Upon opening her eyes she found herself in a beautiful starry clearing. Lush greenery all around as if leaf-bare never touched this place. Turning and looking around she realized Beeblaze wasn't there. Who was there was a line of nine starry figures. Though she was unable to make out any cats.
This was it. The start of the new chapter.

[People in order/character they are using and life:
@sunflowerseed Fumblekit(Life of a Youthful heart), @BILL. Hawkstar(Life of Initiative) @Bliss Girl Aspenflight(Life of Respect) @tutler Daisyshade(Life of Virgo) @Dust Lilacbreeze(Life of Grief) @Lonestar23 Shrikecall(Life of Compromise) @Venus Mudkit(Life of Sacrifice) @Lilyfur2 Lilyfur(Life of Authenticity) @SuspiciousMindz Blazingstar
Don't wait for me to respond, I will respond after everyone else has. I'd like to get these finished by the 16th so please make an effort to post!]
Upon reaching the cave , Beeblaze followed Buttercup breeze into the cave , awing at the crystal. This wasnt the first time he had seen it , but he was still sruck with wonder. It seemed too..pretty? Pretty.
"Im pretty sure." He meowed in response to the molly , though it was a bit too late as she went ahead and did so without waiting for his answer. Sighing , he'd go over to a spot nearby the crystal and lay down. He was absolutely exhausted and just felt like eating a quick snack , and sleeping forever.
Grumbling slightly , the medicine cat laid down.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old November 13th, 2019, 03:53 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

@Fuzzyfeline

As the windclan leader appeared in the starry heaven-like field, one of the two kits felt her stomach fill with butterflies. I've never done this before.. She's so tall, how will I touch her nose?She though, eyes scanning the other cats and the soon-to-be leader. She took a deep breath, it was time to become a part of this cats new story, and Fumblekit was glad to be of help to this leader she never got to meet, and now she could meet her. She purred as she made her way to the cat, who was indeed stuck to the ground.

As she made her way to the leader it was easy to see why she was called Fumblekit, she was very clumsy with her walking and almost fell over, but that was part nervousness. The small cat sighed and took a deep breath, now standing in-front of the leader. Her voice was small, but she spoke clearly. "I am Fumblekit, I have come to give you the life of a youthful heart, when I was born I could barely breath. I lasted two sunrises, then finally I submitted to the claws of death. I was never given a chance to live my youthful days, and leaders now are pressured with responsibility that steals their curiosity and light, with this life I give you the chance to live youthfully, and I come to let you know; never miss a chance other can't take."

The tiny kitten had to almost jump to touch noses with the leaders, but when she did it felt as if the ground was sucked out from under the leaders feet, she was falling, then suddenly she was laying in a nursery bed the warm scent of milk and the heat of a mothers fur was against her body, suddenly, it was as if she she-cat could no longer breath. no matter how much the soon-to-be leader tried, she would not be able to gasp in a breath, just as everything started turning darker she was snapped back into reality to see the small kitten walking away from her back into her spot with the other eight that awaited their turns.

@BILL.
Old November 13th, 2019, 04:10 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

With the young kitten returning to her spot in the line-up, it was Hawkstar's turn to acknowledge the newest leader.

As he approached her, he couldn't help but feel relief. This was a far more pleasant ceremony than the previous one he attended, and it seemed WindClan-- though not his own Clan, would be in good paws.

"Buttercupbreeze," his deep voice boomed through the clearing. "I haven't spoken to a WindClan cat since Dapplepelt herself sought guidance to the Starcave to receive her leader lives. I wish things had gone differently, but I bear the burden of permitting the beginning of the first Evil Era. When those.. monsters came into my camp, I did nothing to stop them. Only a few words escaped me before I found myself under their claws, all my lives being shredded from me within a few heartbeats. If I had.. done something, if I had acted before they made the first blow, perhaps things would be different.

"I failed my duty as RiverClan's leader with my inaction, but you do not have to do the same. Dapplestar made the same mistake I did; she allowed her heart to rule her mind, and twice placed WindClan in the paws of vile felines. Blazingstar held the potential to be a strong leader, but the last several seasons of his reign have been saturated with how uninvolved he was with his Clan."

Hawkstar dipped his head to press his nose down against Buttercupbreeze's. "The life I give you is initiative. Do not repeat the mistakes of those before you. Be involved with the politics of your Clan, take the opportunity to act on events before they become a threat to your own Clan, and always try to keep the upper paw when it comes to the other Clans."

He broke contact, taking a few steps back from the creamy she-cat. "Enforcing patrols within WindClan is a good step in the right direction, and I have faith you will do well. Given your Clan's current state, it may be in your best interest to lose some of the old grudges the Clan has maintained from Blazingstar's leadership. Times have changed, and harboring resentment of the other Clans for actions from seasons ago only does more harm than good."

He gave her a small smile before he returned to his spot among the dead.

@Bliss Girl @Fuzzyfeline

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 14th, 2019, 09:41 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

| @Fuzzyfeline; | @tutler

A familar shape could be seen among the starclan cats. Aspenflight watched the former leader of Windclan strp back, seeing that it was his cue to go. The tom stepped forward towards his sister. He was proud of both her and his daughter Snailblossom and was glad he was able to give her a life. He knew that one day she would become a leader and today was the day. "Hello Buttercupbreeze its been a while since we last talked. I'vebeen watching you very closely and I've come to give you a life.", Aspenflight meowed. He paused for a moment, making sure she was ready for her next life.

"I give you the life of Respect. Respect every single one of your clanmates even if they have a disability. Some cats have had done wrong things in their life before, but have learned that it was wrong of them to do. Those cats deserve your respect and forgiveness.", he meowed. Aspenflight touched Buttercupbreeze nose, giving her a life. "Take good care of my daughter.", he whispered.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by BEAR.; November 14th, 2019 at 05:44 PM.
Old November 14th, 2019, 07:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Fuzzy @Dust
She would smile fondly upon her friend, it was the dawn of a new time amongst the clans and perhaps if things had been different she would’ve taken a journey similar to this in her own life. She watched as each cat stepped forward spoke and then touched noise, briefly spoke and once again receded into the cave that surrounded them. Once aspenflight had spoken his somber words she found herself compelled to go ahead.
The creamy white and ginger patched molly stood with the grace that she had in the beginning of her life, head reared and chest puffed out while her tail curled anxiously behind her. When they had first met war had insued.. fallenstar and Blazingstar at each other’s throats made Daisy and enemy of Buttercup. Though towards the end of her term she could remember how they’d made up a friendship. She moved between the starry ranks to join her in the Center of the cavern, eyes light with amusement and playfulness. She fought the urge to embrace the leader now speaking words of congratulations and.. good wishes she had failed to say before her death. She had been the eldest of those deputy’s then and had looked fondly upon their growth from moon to moon. Her eyes glistened with tears that didn’t fall.

“Buttercup” her voice was smooth and filled with admiration, a fondness that had been absent before. “With this life I give you vigor- during my time as a deputy I had felt my sternness melt away beneath my paws. I had lost my hope in what was my own clan and my own responsibility. I had only hoped in life to charge fourth vigorously... though time had been short for me” she paused again blinking her green eyes full of sorrow.
“I give you this life to remind you that with whatever you do you must be vigorous in going after it, attentive to your dreams and the decisions you just make for your clan and now yourself. Make them want to follow you.” she seemed choked up as she came to a close and bowed her head momentarily. Overcome with a sadness she leaned forward extending her neck to gently touch noses with the she cat. Then she slowly recoiled blinking her eyes closed to allow the she cat to recover from the emotion and feeling that was sure to sweep over her.

“You made it Buttercup.” she paused “I am so proud” and with that she couldn’t find the strength in her to continue and just as quickly as the others she had turned and slipped back up amongst the starry felines.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by BEAR.; November 15th, 2019 at 10:50 PM.
Old November 19th, 2019, 12:48 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@Fuzzy @Lonestar23

[So sorry about the wait! Gonna keep it short to keep it moving.]

From the ranks pushed forward an old, grizzled feline though, despite her scraggy look, she seemed to shine with invigorated life. "Buttercupbreeze," She rasped, "I am presenting you with the life of grief." Lilacbreeze dipped her head, craning her neck to press her nose against the others. An overwhelming sadness may overcome Buttercup. Feeling lost, helpless to thoughts of doubt and regret. The elder's eyes watered with the threat of tears, "I remained passive in others decisions and I ended up paying the price for it. Grief will be a common part of your life, learn to accept it and move on." Giving Buttercupbreeze a few moments to process the life, Lilacbreeze dipped her head respectfully,

"May you lead WindClan back to glory."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by BEAR.; November 19th, 2019 at 02:00 AM.
Old November 21st, 2019, 10:35 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Next up was Aconiteheart, a broad smile across his face as the former SkyClan medicine cat gazed at the newest leader. "Buttercupbreeze," he spoke with a happy purr, tail waving behind him as he leaned to touch his nose to her head. "I give you the life of brutal honesty. As a leader, it is your duty to be direct with others regardless of any emotional connection-- shrouding your intentions only brews distrust."

As the life passed to her, he stepped back to rejoin the ranks of the other spirits. "I know you'll do well."

@Fuzzy, @Venus

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 21st, 2019, 10:46 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Once the previous cat was finished, a little snowshoe kitten came skipping up to Buttercupbreeze. "Hi, I'm Mudkit!" She chirped, centering herself before the future leader. "I'm here to give you the Life Of Sacrifice."

Her big blue eyes that once glittered with admiration suddenly turned dull and lifeless as she explained her gift. "I left out in the middle of leaf-bare while I was sick. I did so to protect my siblings from catching my germs..." Her ears narrowed intently at Buttercupbreeze, her new expression growing eerily serious compared to her previous demeanor. "With this Life, I expect you to have the same heart. Think of others first when you serve your Clan, and be willing to put their needs before your own." She stretched up on her hind legs to reach Buttercupbreeze's nose, paused briefly to let the cold Life pass through her, then smiled and dipped her head. Her bubbly personality seemed to have returned as she skipped away into the mist. "Bye-bye!"

@Fuzzy @Lilyfur2

Last edited by Doom; November 21st, 2019 at 10:51 PM.