Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 05:15 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by wendigo
Today 05:12 AM

Old March 31st, 2024, 12:48 AM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: |`Ollie's Territory`| [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
Sol padded out and to a tiny moss bed he made next to Eclipses. Eclipse smiles at Sol in awe of how cute he is.

(OOC: that's my whole thing rn, also, Ollie has competition on who's the cutest now;him or Sol, Eclipse can't decide)
>>Ollie<<

(Im tirrreeed, Tmrws Easter U-U ) Ollie goes over to his herb storage, and looks for some cobwebs and stuff for Beetle and the other cat.

@ThePrettyPurpleDemon
Old March 31st, 2024, 09:43 PM
Zeno Snita

Status: "Everything we do together just makes me fall in love with you more."
Bump Policy: 2 days - a week! PRIVATE MESSAGE if I don't respond in those timespans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post
>>Ollie<<

(Im tirrreeed, Tmrws Easter U-U ) Ollie goes over to his herb storage, and looks for some cobwebs and stuff for Beetle and the other cat.

@ThePrettyPurpleDemon
Sunny just sat down and looked around nervously.
"The only thing that becomes your worst fear is those who you trusted most. They will use you to gain power, then leave you shambled and scared for your life. That being said, next time someone asks to be your friend before you get to know them well enough, Don't say yes."

➽──────────────❥
Check out my Buy-n-Go Store!
Old April 12th, 2024, 02:43 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays

<*Time skippidy, We haven't been on this thread in a while*>

>>Ollie<<

He woke up, it was the middle of the night. he went outside, the cool air brushing against his pelt. He saw some GooseGrass and went over to get some, he scented..fox? No, Foxes don't usually come around here because of Dagger..Oh yeah..he left. Ollie picked a few stalks of GooseGrass, when he heard rustling in a bush. Yellow eyes glared back at him through the leaves of the bush, and a set of teeth seemed to smile hungrily. Ollie quickly sprinted back to the Den, but the fox grabbed him by the scruff. He dropped the GooseGrass and struggled, the fox began carrying him, why? Why was it carrying him away? Did it know other cats were nearby!? Ollie hissed and struggled, but was no match for the fox. it continued carrying him away swiftly. Ollie attempted to yell out, for anyone to help.

@_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @GalaxyDreams @SeonghwasBunnyEars

Last edited by Shrew; April 15th, 2024 at 12:00 PM.
Old April 15th, 2024, 12:42 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Through the pouring rain, Lavendersong dropped her kits in a (presumably) abandoned den. No cat scent here. She collapsed, exhausted, and tucked her kits close.

@CrimsonOaks
@starry
@nyx

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat?

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old April 15th, 2024, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post
Through the pouring rain, Lavendersong dropped her kits in a (presumably) abandoned den. No cat scent here. She collapsed, exhausted, and tucked her kits close.

@CrimsonOaks
@starry
@nyx
>>Ollie<<

He eventually got out of the fox's jaws, and ran away. he had a few marks on his neck area, but he could treat them easily. the fox began to chase him down, he scented another cat, but didn't think much of it until he jumped into his den and saw a..clan cat? The fox tried to get into the den, but failed and walked off. Ollie sighed, he knew he shouldn't scratch his neck. he didn't think much of the new visitor. he went over to his herb storage and got some things to heal himself. he put some cobweb on the few wounds he had, and shook his pelt. he sighed and sat down in a moss-nest, looking over at the cat. "'Ello? Who're you?" he spoke in a quieter voice, not to wake the kittens.

@starry

@nyx
Old April 15th, 2024, 02:05 PM
it's not a phase

Quote:
>>Ollie<<

He eventually got out of the fox's jaws, and ran away. he had a few marks on his neck area, but he could treat them easily. the fox began to chase him down, he scented another cat, but didn't think much of it until he jumped into his den and saw a..clan cat? The fox tried to get into the den, but failed and walked off. Ollie sighed, he knew he shouldn't scratch his neck. he didn't think much of the new visitor. he went over to his herb storage and got some things to heal himself. he put some cobweb on the few wounds he had, and shook his pelt. he sighed and sat down in a moss-nest, looking over at the cat. "'Ello? Who're you?" he spoke in a quieter voice, not to wake the kittens.

@starry

@nyx
Lavendersong blinked. "I'm Lavenders-" she started, but stopped. Should she keep going by the name Lavendersong? "Lavender." she said quietly. "This is Carrot," she said, gesturing to her orange female kit. "And this is Ash." she said, nuzzling her gray male kit.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old April 15th, 2024, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Lavendersong blinked. "I'm Lavenders-" she started, but stopped. Should she keep going by the name Lavendersong? "Lavender." she said quietly. "This is Carrot," she said, gesturing to her orange female kit. "And this is Ash." she said, nuzzling her gray male kit.
>>Ollie<<

"Oh, mk. Where did you come from? Or do you prefer not to say," he asked.
Old April 15th, 2024, 02:52 PM
it's not a phase

Quote:
>>Ollie<<

"Oh, mk. Where did you come from? Or do you prefer not to say," he asked.
"I was a ThunderClan cat before I started meeting in secret with a tom from RiverClan. ThunderClan and RiverClan hated each other at that point- ThunderClan had just raided RiverClan's camp with many casualties on both sides- so my Clanmates didn't like it when they found out I was expecting his kits. They demoted me to an apprentice, but the yowls of hate were too much, so I left. I found out not too long ago that my mate - Sorrelstone- had been executed by the RiverClan leader. And after traveling and having my kits, I ended up here," she finished. Lavender stroked her kit's head and affectionately smoothed down a loose tuft of hair on Ash's head.

Old April 15th, 2024, 03:02 PM

Quote:
"I was a ThunderClan cat before I started meeting in secret with a tom from RiverClan. ThunderClan and RiverClan hated each other at that point- ThunderClan had just raided RiverClan's camp with many casualties on both sides- so my Clanmates didn't like it when they found out I was expecting his kits. They demoted me to an apprentice, but the yowls of hate were too much, so I left. I found out not too long ago that my mate - Sorrelstone- had been executed by the RiverClan leader. And after traveling and having my kits, I ended up here," she finished. Lavender stroked her kit's head and affectionately smoothed down a loose tuft of hair on Ash's head.
>>Ollie<<

"...Wow..?" he was a bit confused, but understood what she meant.
Old April 15th, 2024, 03:07 PM
it's not a phase

Quote:
>>Ollie<<

"...Wow..?" he was a bit confused, but understood what she meant.
"Yeah. It's a bit confusing."she said, recognizing the look on his face. "You never introduced yourself. Also, I smell a lot of cat scent. How many cats you got here? Can I meet them?" Lavender asked.

(wow. 3 clans without deps. also my "L" is kinda stuck and my Chromebook is weirdly zoomed in and i cant fix it and my mouse cursor is huge. so many things i cant fix )