Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ollie
Today 10:03 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 10:01 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:41 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 09:38 PM
Endless's Art Shop <3
by Endless
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2023, 09:26 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Powerplay perms given by jupiter

The stinging in his chest from the smoke he had inhaled during the fire had eased to a dull ache. It was still present, and he felt he wasn't breathing at his full capacity, but it wasn't anything extremely detrimental. He had been lucky to escape with so few injuries compared to his other Clanmates. Though, most of the credit for it belonged to the stranger who had saved him.

Fallownose had been on his way to deliver the information about reported patrols to Twilightstar when the attack came. It was sudden and vicious, with the cat who had ordered it immediately going for Twilightstar. The slate-gray tom didn't recognize him, but the pelts of some of the rogues were familiar. And then he realized where he knew them from. Swooping Cliffs.

He had had his suspicions, but after moons of nothing happening he had figured they had moved on. Oh how wrong Fallownose had been. It appeared, though, that they had a new leader rather than the child they had had last time. Perhaps he was overthrown, truly only wanting a place to stay while the rest wished violence. Either way, now wasn't the time to speculate. It was time to fight.

Fallownose had started toward Twilightstar when Sharpbite immediately leapt to her aid. While he was worried about the leader, two cats would be more than enough against a rogue, so he spun, the fur along his spine bristling as he searched for another opponent. Or he was, until his blazing eyes spotted a mossball lying on the ground. A tattered, old one, that Fallownose would recognize anywhere.

Panic flared in the deputy's chest as he whipped his head back and forth, desperately searching for Hazykit among the mass of cats entangled in battle. He knew this was the group she had lived with before she managed to escape. And he knew that her father would be here. It would be foolish of Fallownose to think that Bucky had taken his warning seriously.

Hazykit's cutoff screech for help seemed to pierce through the yowling and spitting and went straight to Fallownose's ears. His yellow-amber eyes locked upon the form of Bucky, a cold fury filling him as he witnessed what was happening. The deputy should have killed him when he had the chance. He would rectify that mistake now.

Filled with a strength he never knew he had, the deputy shot across the Warren like a missile, slamming into Bucky's side and sending him flying off of Hazykit. Fallownose skidded to a stop, crouching low as a vicious snarl appeared on his muzzle, baring his fangs threateningly at Bucky.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance. I won't make that mistake again. Hazykit, go hide. I'll deal with this," he instructed, cold gaze never leaving Bucky for even a second.

@jupiter

Last edited by Ian; April 24th, 2023 at 09:26 AM.
Old April 24th, 2023, 10:37 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Littlekit
lSemi long furred grey and white tabby - 3 moons - She/Her
(Free to maim her, but no killing)

Littlekit had just wanted to settle down after that whole ordeal she was just a kit after all, she was pretty sure life was supposed to be smooth until she got older. She was glad her sister wasn't deathly ill or near death, so she was okay for now but she didn't plan on leaving her sisters side anytime soon. The grey kit had been moving to curl up and take a nap, that was until she heard the yelling and once again what seemed like chaos to her ears. Again?! More traumatic events happen, it seemed one after another, will there be a break. She didn't bother to move she stayed coward in the far corner trying to avoid attention to herself, hopefully poppykit would get the same idea.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old April 24th, 2023, 10:40 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radetzky View Post
[open!]

Hawksprint

The brown-furred tom pitched his ears at the battle cry echoing through the tunnels. Rouges. Before he had time to react, the tunnels were swarmed by friends and enemies, and the smell of blood was strong. Hawksprint clenched his jaws, he didn't like the fact that he was stuck in here. He had always relied on his speed and agility to out-movement his opponent. Being stuck in these tunnels made him feel claustrophobic. He needed to get out, he couldn't fight in here. He let out a threatening snarl at the rouges running into the tunnels.

Lunari was crouched in long grasses to hide her black pelt when the call of Bumble was released. Barreling toward the Warren, she had barely spotted a brown tom in the darkness of the Warren. "Lucky lucky, time to die" They sneered, the clans had ruined her life, mainly Riverclan but what could be said about that. Moonsong was long gone, she was Lunari now. These clans had to fall, and if she fell, Lunari would take them with her. Unsheathing her claws, she sent several strong blows to the cat. Though they were taught to her by a riverclan warrior, she knew how these rabbits fought.

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old April 24th, 2023, 10:47 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Falcon's powerful shoulder muscles rippled as she ran to join the battle. Finally! Some good bloodshed! The vicious Dusk Syndicate cat had been anticipating exacting her revenge on the clans for...well, she wasn't sure anymore. She HATED Lizardfrost, but she also respected her as an equal. And now she was dead. The clans, with their nonsensical xenophobia, she didn't respect, just hated. While generally an honorable fighter, Falcon was a lot less concerned about playing fair than she usually was, likely to the disappointment of her family. The clan cats were no better than prey, and she was scouting them out for a mouse to hunt.

(open)
Old April 24th, 2023, 10:48 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

basilkit

| WC kit , 4 moons , he/him to everyone else , open to anyone |
There was a scent that mixed with the smell of smoke and fire; unbridled fear. Chaos erupted almost as soon as the Clan entered the Warrens, and she was among them. Soon, Basilkit was being jostled around, the chaos of the fighting leaving her slightly bruised and definitely sore. She was too small to be here, in the center of the fighting. The snowshoe kit tried her best to scramble away from the chaos and just curl up into a ball in the corner.
---

ryepaw

| WC apprentice , 8 moons , he/him , open to any rouges |
The sleepy cream and white bobtailed apprentice had just literally fallen asleep after the chaos of the fire when the fighting started. He hauled himself to his paws, quickening his step. He darted swiftly between cats, trying his best to knock over and disorient any rouges. He loved being a distraction for those bigger than him, and more capable of landing solid hits. He was the bait, one that would prove to be deadly to any else.
---

gingerheart

| WC queen , 31 moons , she/her , @x ghostie @Alchemist Kitsune |
The queen winced as she felt something sticky and stinging be slathered on her leg. She had to bite down on her tongue and claw the ground so she wouldn't screech. Honestly, the herbs hurt worse than the fire did. Once she saw the cobwebs, she gave Cowtuft a nod, and Lightningpaw a hug. "Be safe, my little light. Be very safe. I'm going to the tunnels, I'll meet you both there." She gave them each another nod, and silently hoped they wouldn't try and stop her.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Last edited by puppeteer; April 24th, 2023 at 10:49 AM.
Old April 24th, 2023, 11:16 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Ashclaw walked to Cowtuft coughing before saying a word he took a gasp of air"Quite a fire" the tom said"my lungs feel like it has smoke in it" he added

@x ghostie
---------------------------------------

[ And Komodo and Lilyheart]

Komodo snarled the moment he heard bumble say attack the tom lunged out and sheathed his claws. He Opened his mouth as he landed on scalepaw his claws digging into the apprentice but lost balance quickly as scalepaw gathered his strength and nocked the rogue down"nice to see my old friend again" he said with a small chuckle. The apprentice snarled as he couldn't take much more of the pain. As soon as komodo lunged again attempting to hit the apprentices face. His eyes sharpened as Scalepaw Avoided the move and gather his strength to hit komodo's face. But lost the advantage when he lost balanced and landed on his side. Komodo Yelped then seeing the oppurtunity he pinned the apprentice down and slashed the apprentice not hard"any last words?" the rogue snarled

Scalepaw Closed his one eye not knowing what to do he sighed. But soon he regained little confidence and kicked komodo off. Almost barely remembering the move he got up and lunged at the rogue. Biting down and digging his claws in the tom tried to hang on as Komodo Tried to kick him off"Get off you little rat!" the rogue growled. Scalepaw groaned while hanging on for dear life. The Motion felt fast and scary as Scalepaw Started losing his grip. Komodo took the chance and turned reaching barely over to bite Scalepaws neck and pulling him off. The tom Yelped as he was pulled off, his eyes closed as he was about to give up.

Lilyheart came over to check on scalepaw until she saw komodo attacking her friend. She had heard the leader yell to the rogues about attacking. She ran over to scalepaw but when scalepaw was pulled off of Komodo she growled and charged with furious anger not taking a thought of strategy. The rogue Turned and took the chance to kill her.

Growling he attacked lilyheart Biting down on the warrior and killing her instantly. He smiled deviously then looking to see Scalepaw with fear in his eyes
. the young apprentice Opened his eyes to see that his friend was dead. A gulped came through him as he backed up only to hit the tunnel wall behind him.

Scalepaw heavily breathed in and out as he panicked The tom continued to panic until he was able to calm down.
His eyes gazing at Komodo seeing him approaching he growled and used his strength again this time being more aggressive the tom pinned komodo down after nocking him down. His sheathed claws digging into komodo with every anger that lashed out."you think you can keep me down well no you can't. Spare me and i can help you with your troubles" the rogue said.

Scalepaw Listened only to be a little distracted which was enough for Komodo to Attack Scalepaw. The apprentice tried to move but got hit in the face by Komodo."hahaha your easy to distract" Komodo said. Scalepaw tried to endure the pain on his face but before he could react Komodo suddenly attacked again. The sheathed claws of the rogue landed on scalepaws face again this time hitting the apprentices other eye making him completely Useless. The Windclan tom lashed his tail only to feel Komodo brush against his tail. the tom opened his mouth and aimed at komodo having a perfect aim with no sight he killed The rogue Quickly with brutal force

The tom touched the rogue multiple times until feeling no movement he sighed and backed up"liar S-snowybreeze a-and my clan can help me not you!' he said as he backed off and went to hide.

[ CLOSED DO NOT REPLY]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; May 3rd, 2023 at 09:14 AM.
Old April 24th, 2023, 01:04 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@ameko @absles @RunningInTheHeather @TheNyanCatMinecart

Rookscreech observed the scorched remains of the camp she only vaguely knew. Huh. She had to admit, she delighted in the little embers left burning. She sniffed the air, enjoying the smell of burnt flora. Well, what now?
Old April 24th, 2023, 02:28 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————
JuniperKit

WindClan
A long-furred brown, ginger, and white tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes.

——————
(OPEN! Poor confused kit-)
——————
Just when she thought it was okay, everything erupted into chaos…! There was fight, a big one, and she had barely gotten to rest. She didn’t know what to do, all of the yelling confused her, scared her… She heard the calls of her clanmates asking for back up… Did they need her? Juniperkit wanted to fight, for she was 4 moons and getting pretty big. With a confused squeak, the small molly ran into the clearing, trying to find someone to fight…
——————
Old April 24th, 2023, 03:08 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Lynxyowl
beige she-cat w/ green eyes
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Lynxyowl followed the crowd, and started shaking. Where was Asterblink and Silentleap? Had they come back from their patrol?
She tried to shake off the thoughts of fear as Lynxyowl walked.
Maybe they were already back.

“Dusk Syndicate! Attack!”

Lynxyowl spun around. The heck?
She stood there, frozen, before realization hit her.
WindClan was getting attacked.
No… no! Where’s Asterblink and Silentleap?!
Lynxyowl spun around in all directions before heading towards a bush.
I can hide here, unless I get attacked her something.
She felt her breath shaking.
I’m not going out until Asterblink and Silentleap come back.

(Open!!!! One of the Dusk Syndicate members can go ahead and attack me!!)

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by wendigo; April 24th, 2023 at 03:14 PM.
Old April 24th, 2023, 03:55 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

WindClan Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

♛|Elkhowl|♛

He/Him | @x ghostie | WC: 291

He watched as the blurry black and white pelt of his son approached him. His folded ears pinned flat against his head. He hated his kid seeing him like this in general, let alone when it had been so long since they had talked. Still, he gratefully took the poppy seed from Cowtuft, desperate for the relief it would bring.

The tom zoned out while the other dealt with his wounds, only acutely aware of Brightdawn's departure, and less so of his actual injuries. Burns freaked him out a bit, especially when they were on his own skin. It didn't take long for the medicine cat to finish though, and he was brought back into the real world, and it wasn't pleasant. Especially as his son asked him where Stormwatcher was-

His heart immediately sank. He hadn't really gotten a chance to see anyone that wasn't on the patrol, but the fact that Cowtuft hadn't seen her, worried him greatly. Come to think of it, it had been a long time since he had seen his wife in general, which wasn't exactly uplifting, but it did lessen the chance that she got injured in the fire.

He shook his head. "I haven't seen her, no." He kept his voice steady, he didn't want him to worry.
"Have you seen Mothpaw by any chance?" That was someone he was really worried about, as he thought through everyone who could've been injured. His head was beginning to clear up, he could now think at least somewhat clearly. Clearly enough to worry at least. He looked at his child with tired eyes, seeing something he didn't want to see.
"You're hurt." He realized sickenly. "Do you need help? Is there something I can do?"
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Closed Thread