Today 05:46 PM

Old March 16th, 2022, 12:48 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
Bounceberry rose from his spot and circled her a few times, murmuring to himself, "So... I-is the issue that you're simply hungry? Or is there more?"

The tom backed away, looking slightly disgruntled. He wasn't one to turn a suffering one away, of course, but aside from a lack of food and water, Sunsetpaw seemed to be all in one piece.
**Sunsetpaw**
@Fletcher

Sunsetpaw watched the medicine cat circle her, feeling uncomfortable in her own pelt. The direct attention was unsettling and she fought the urge to fidget. When he spoke at last she stumbled over her own thoughts. "Oh, I...um, I guess I don't know. My paws hurt but I think the worst is just not being able to hardly carry myself anymore, but I guess...I'm sure that's from not eating. I think I feel okay otherwise." She suddenly felt silly for coming to Bounceberry if a simple vole had been all she needed. Her sore and raw paw pads suddenly seemed so insignificant. Walking on them hurt but was coming to Bounceberry only an excuse to get out of apprentice duties till she felt herself again? Heat rushed under her pelt. She didn't think of herself as a cat looking to get out of her duties but just walking felt like coals lit the ground afire and a trip across the clearing was as exerting as a whole battle practice, she couldn't imagine actually carry out her duties in this state.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old March 16th, 2022, 07:58 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Something really wasn't right. Ravenblaze could barely see through the pain as they bumped into a wall before making it through the entrance. I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry... Crying was very unbecoming of a Shadowclan warrior.
"Bounceberry?" they whispered. Everything was way too loud, they didn't want to add to the noise that was making the headache worse.
"Do you have anything for...for..." Why did I come in here again? Ravenblaze wracked their pounding brains to remember. A sharp bolt of hurt behind their eyes jolted their memory. "For pain? I've got a kiiiiiillerr heaad...Head hurtiiiing." Wow. That didn't come out right. @Fletcher
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old March 20th, 2022, 11:01 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Something really wasn't right. Ravenblaze could barely see through the pain as they bumped into a wall before making it through the entrance. I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry... Crying was very unbecoming of a Shadowclan warrior.
"Bounceberry?" they whispered. Everything was way too loud, they didn't want to add to the noise that was making the headache worse.
"Do you have anything for...for..." Why did I come in here again? Ravenblaze wracked their pounding brains to remember. A sharp bolt of hurt behind their eyes jolted their memory. "For pain? I've got a kiiiiiillerr heaad...Head hurtiiiing." Wow. That didn't come out right. @Fletcher
Bounceberry was sitting by the creek that flowed gently through the den, tail flicking around at the sound of someone skulking in. He lowered his head, closed his eyes, and sighed. He couldn't catch a break, it had been such a long day. At risk of seeming impolite, he un-hunched his shoulders, stretched out his legs, and spun to face Ravenblaze.

"P-pain? I haven't had poppy seeds for moons, the leaf bear is bitter cold, and plants can't grow well. I barely have any herbs at all, s-stray leaves and twigs. I could dab some cold moss on your head?" he replied to them, eyes half lidded, uninterested.

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old March 21st, 2022, 03:02 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Fletcher

"Oh, okay..." Moss was better than nothing, but Ravenblaze was pretty sure it wouldn't help. They took one step away from the den entrance, immediately tripped over nothing, and couldn't get up again. They put their paws over their face as a white-hot flash of pain blew up behind their eyes, and they were sure they would throw up if they had had anything to eat that day. Ravenblaze gritted their teeth and tried not to scream.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old March 22nd, 2022, 02:58 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
@WhitesilverQueen [Dawnstar has sent Elmshadow to bring Lilykit to Bounceberry] @Fletcher

Elmshadow walked through the entrance of camp and padded directly to the nursery. Lilykit had gotten into trouble now twice, a kit who couldn't get their act together was in danger of not making it very far in Shadowclan. A kit's only responsibility was to follow the rules and stay alive; if even that could not be met then how would they be expected to take on more responsibilities as an apprentice and then warrior? He looked down his nose at Lilykit, his expression unchanging. "Come with me, Lilykit." He hoped the kit would follow, he hated picking up the furballs in his mouth, but if she would not follow quickly and willingly then he would not oppose it.

He turned from the nursery and crossed the clearing, walking through Bounceberry's den. Dawnstar had been clear enough in her instructions thus far: fetch Lilykit and take her to Bounceberry. It was the next step. It was clear enough what he was to do but Elmshadow wasn't fully aware of what the line entailed, though he had some ideas. Regardless, he didn't spend much of his time or energy considering what would come next for Bounceberry and Lilykit. It was not his business nor his concern, he had only to do the job Dawnstar left him with. He placed himself behind the kit, blocking her into the medicine cat's den. "Bounceberry," He dipped his head respectfully at the medicine cat. "I'm bringing you this kit. She was caught discussing a rebellion with a warrior. Dawnstar says she's giving you your chance to save her."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old March 27th, 2022, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Elmshadow**
@WhitesilverQueen [Dawnstar has sent Elmshadow to bring Lilykit to Bounceberry] @Fletcher

Elmshadow walked through the entrance of camp and padded directly to the nursery. Lilykit had gotten into trouble now twice, a kit who couldn't get their act together was in danger of not making it very far in Shadowclan. A kit's only responsibility was to follow the rules and stay alive; if even that could not be met then how would they be expected to take on more responsibilities as an apprentice and then warrior? He looked down his nose at Lilykit, his expression unchanging. "Come with me, Lilykit." He hoped the kit would follow, he hated picking up the furballs in his mouth, but if she would not follow quickly and willingly then he would not oppose it.

He turned from the nursery and crossed the clearing, walking through Bounceberry's den. Dawnstar had been clear enough in her instructions thus far: fetch Lilykit and take her to Bounceberry. It was the next step. It was clear enough what he was to do but Elmshadow wasn't fully aware of what the line entailed, though he had some ideas. Regardless, he didn't spend much of his time or energy considering what would come next for Bounceberry and Lilykit. It was not his business nor his concern, he had only to do the job Dawnstar left him with. He placed himself behind the kit, blocking her into the medicine cat's den. "Bounceberry," He dipped his head respectfully at the medicine cat. "I'm bringing you this kit. She was caught discussing a rebellion with a warrior. Dawnstar says she's giving you your chance to save her."
@WhitesilverQueen

Bounceberry approached the two, giving a respectful nod to Elmshadow and a curious look towards the small troublemaker. He flicked his ears, quiet, in thought, before beckoning lilykit over with his tail, "I-I've not much, but I'll see what I can do." he murmured and raised his tail, dismissing Elmshadow.

He stepped to the creek running through the den, ushering Lilykit in to wash herself off. He didn't hold a hostile posture.

Bounceberry

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old March 27th, 2022, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
@Fletcher

"Oh, okay..." Moss was better than nothing, but Ravenblaze was pretty sure it wouldn't help. They took one step away from the den entrance, immediately tripped over nothing, and couldn't get up again. They put their paws over their face as a white-hot flash of pain blew up behind their eyes, and they were sure they would throw up if they had had anything to eat that day. Ravenblaze gritted their teeth and tried not to scream.
Bounceberry winced and held his paws up, trying to calm them, "Hey, hey now, calm down, you're safe." he murmured to Ravenblaze, anxiously. Bounceberry circled the warrior, concerned, "Where does it hurt, specifically? What happened?"

He felt so awful that he'd not found many herbs lately, there were some poppy seeds, but not enough to offset what he assumed Ravenblaze was feeling right now.

Bounceberry

Old March 28th, 2022, 08:56 AM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
@WhitesilverQueen

Bounceberry approached the two, giving a respectful nod to Elmshadow and a curious look towards the small troublemaker. He flicked his ears, quiet, in thought, before beckoning lilykit over with his tail, "I-I've not much, but I'll see what I can do." he murmured and raised his tail, dismissing Elmshadow.

He stepped to the creek running through the den, ushering Lilykit in to wash herself off. He didn't hold a hostile posture.
Lilykit walked timidly forward. Her mouth hurt. But she knew she was being bad. But, she had been going to tell Dawnstar about the revolution. Was that bad? She was having a hard time processing. Her tongue had fallen out, and mouth stung, so she had sliced it out somehow. But she couldn't remember how. It had all been happening to fast. But how was she supposed to explain, if she couldn't speak? So Lilykit just sat there and stared up at Bounceberry silently. She walked over to the creek and washed herself off quietly.

@Ravensong
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.

Last edited by WhitesilverQueen; March 28th, 2022 at 08:57 AM.
Old March 28th, 2022, 06:50 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

ashpaw hers the yell and runs towards opal fire comes to hearing it and races to opal,
Old March 28th, 2022, 06:52 PM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Opalstone~~

{ @Silverdream @dark seeker @ThatGayCat @Fletcher }

(birth starting!)

Opalstone was minding her own stuff when pain stabbed her belly. She crouched, tears streaming down her face. Oh no oh no oh NO!!! Somehow she managed to make it to the medicine cat's den. "BOUNCEBERRY!!!' She yelled, collapsing in pain.
(OH MY GOSH I WASN'T PREPARED IM AT SCHOOL RN LMAO-)

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”