Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
more harm than good
by Aolani
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:50 PM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:45 PM
velli's rp finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 08:45 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:41 PM
going on a swim! [p]
by alec
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 08:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 25th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(I know)

Clovermist nodded. "Alright," She meowed standing up.

Character Site

Old July 26th, 2017, 01:34 AM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A bubbly voice sounded behind the agitated apprentice, whose immediate response was to whirl around and glare at the owner of the voice - a black and white cat who looked as though they needed a damper on their day - and snap back. "You want to know why I'm 'ruffled?'" She asked, her sharp blue eyes staring angrily at Avocetpaw, mocking her voice when she spoke the word 'ruffled' - such a strange word - and her tail lashed again. "Because I've woken up to reality, that's why. Because I have problems - real life problems, not imaginary friend problems - and I get the feeling you live in a safe world. Your Mommy shelters you, doesn't she? And your Daddy is a big strong warrior who takes care of you both? Bet your parents love each other, don't they? Bet all your siblings are tucked away nice and safe and they're all as happy as you are, you little freak." Now all of that was uncalled for. But Clawpaw had never been one to hold her tongue. And she was furious with the cheerful apprentice. She didn't like them. What right did anyone have to be happy when her world was upside down? Now, the white apprentice could make a loyal friend when in a good mood. But when in a bad mood? She made a dangerous enemy... one that you most certainly did not want to make. And Avocetpaw was about to find out how far Clawpaw's anger could really go - did she choose to continue speaking to her.
Avocetpaw's jaw gaped in shock and worry; what did this apprentice have to be so rude about? Until they listened; quickly, the spotted apprentice realized that Clawpaw had been through more than it seemed. Instead of just being an angry cat having a bad day, she was a depressed individual with a hard, emotionally scarring history. But that didn't give her an excuse to be rude; Avocetpaw had learned, through many of their own trials, that happiness was really in how you treated your circumstances, not how they treated you. But Clawpaw directly insulting their siblings was a low blow; their siblings had been stillborn, their mother dying with her kits, leaving only the strongest, them, alive. Her father had committed suicide soon after. So, Avocetpaw had been raised by a loving aunt, although they always longed for real parents. And hearing someone insult cats that had never been given a chance to live... that pressed her buttons. Despite being an optimist who tried to see the best in others, this was too much. "You may have had a hard past, but that doesn't give you the right to be bitter!" they exclaimed in return, ears flattening with frustration and anger. "But others have too! My siblings were stillborn, and my mother perished with them! My father... well, he intentionally followed suit. I grew up always wondering who they'd be; I don't know what you've been through, or how you feel, but don't pretend that being injured like that makes you special! We all have the demons of our past, but just giving in doesn't help!" they meowed, loudly, voice pained and thin. "I just wanted to see if you needed help. If there was anything I can do. But in this case, I was just too late!"

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:43 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashpaw opened his mouth, shocked. Normally cats replied with a rude comment back, or are offended. He closed his mouth quickly before he looked like a total mouse-brain and glared at Creampaw. "Yeah, it was. That is what family does." He grumbled. He twitched his tail for a moment before meowing, "How is your training?"

(Sorry I didn't see this)
Creampaw felt a rush of satisfaction at his brothers gaping mouth. He knew he had startled him a lot when Ashpaw grumbled his next line of words. "Good." he answered. "How about yours?" Creampaw had a way of confusing his family, maybe he wouldn't need to be the one who went away this time, maybe it would be Ashpaw. It was a long chance, but if Creampaw planned his wording just right, and it slid out of his mouth just right, then it could happen.
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:52 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

(Sorry I didn't see this)
Creampaw felt a rush of satisfaction at his brothers gaping mouth. He knew he had startled him a lot when Ashpaw grumbled his next line of words. "Good." he answered. "How about yours?" Creampaw had a way of confusing his family, maybe he wouldn't need to be the one who went away this time, maybe it would be Ashpaw. It was a long chance, but if Creampaw planned his wording just right, and it slid out of his mouth just right, then it could happen.
(It's okay.)

Ashpaw glared at his brother, eyes glowing in the low light of the den. "Oh, good for you." He said, holding back a growl, "My training is going well, I have learned a lot of fighting moves already. The only downside is having to train alongside shecats." The tom knew exactly what his brother was doing, confusing him to try and make him go away. Creampaw had been doing that since they could talk. It was rather annoying. Well, this time, he wouldn't go away. Ashpaw scooted closer to his sibling, grinning. "Don't you think she-cats should just be queens or perhaps hunters, Creampaw?" He asked.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 26th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
(It's okay.)

Ashpaw glared at his brother, eyes glowing in the low light of the den. "Oh, good for you." He said, holding back a growl, "My training is going well, I have learned a lot of fighting moves already. The only downside is having to train alongside shecats." The tom knew exactly what his brother was doing, confusing him to try and make him go away. Creampaw had been doing that since they could talk. It was rather annoying. Well, this time, he wouldn't go away. Ashpaw scooted closer to his sibling, grinning. "Don't you think she-cats should just be queens or perhaps hunters, Creampaw?" He asked.

Creampaw was non-traditional part of his family, though he kept it well hidden. Though his words were fake, he spoke them clearly as though he meant them with all his heart. "Yes, Ashpaw." he stated. "Sadly, you are to young to have a mate." he added, hoping that would get to his brother. Creampaw knew his second statement was true. If Ashpaw wanted she-cats to be queens, he better speed up his training and become a warrior. Then he could have a mate, and convince her to be a forever queen.
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:08 AM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:

Creampaw was non-traditional part of his family, though he kept it well hidden. Though his words were fake, he spoke them clearly as though he meant them with all his heart. "Yes, Ashpaw." he stated. "Sadly, you are to young to have a mate." he added, hoping that would get to his brother. Creampaw knew his second statement was true. If Ashpaw wanted she-cats to be queens, he better speed up his training and become a warrior. Then he could have a mate, and convince her to be a forever queen.
"Yeah, well I don't want one yet mouse-brain. I want to learn to fight and stuff first, duh. Then maybe I can become a warrior and find a mate." He said, rolling his eyes. He looked to Creampaw, narrowing his eyes slightly. "Anyways, I haven't found the shecat that is just right yet." He said, slightly nervous. Ashpaw didn't want to really tell his brother who he liked, out of fear his brother would tell his mother and Ashpaw would get in severe trouble. 'But the shecat he met, he only saw her once...so it couldn't mean anything. Right?' He thought.

(DUN DUN DUN....Ashpaw is slightly more normal than what everyone thinks.)

Old July 26th, 2017, 09:16 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"Yeah, well I don't want one yet mouse-brain. I want to learn to fight and stuff first, duh. Then maybe I can become a warrior and find a mate." He said, rolling his eyes. He looked to Creampaw, narrowing his eyes slightly. "Anyways, I haven't found the shecat that is just right yet." He said, slightly nervous. Ashpaw didn't want to really tell his brother who he liked, out of fear his brother would tell his mother and Ashpaw would get in severe trouble. 'But the shecat he met, he only saw her once...so it couldn't mean anything. Right?' He thought.

(DUN DUN DUN....Ashpaw is slightly more normal than what everyone thinks.)

Creampaw picked up his brother's nervous tint. Ha! Creampaw's desire to get away from his brother faded. "Come on Ashpaw, you can tell me." The young tom wasn't stupid. He could tell his brother was lying. It wasn't like Ashpaw to get nervous. Creampaw could also tell because he was the best lair in the family. He never got nervous while doing it. Ashpaw was lying though. The way he seemed so nervous. Creampaw knew.
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:28 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"You're right, it does!" Badgerpaw exclaimed, after squinting at the sky in different ways and trying to figure out how he could picture a cloud looking like a grumpy old elder. His ears twitched in her direction at her words, although he didn't comment on them. Part of him was... confused. Was that how she felt? She really wanted to see him? When he was a young kit, Badgerpaw had considered himself to be the most handsome of them all.

He'd thought looking at him would be like looking at something of such beauty that it would blind you. Of course, he knew better now. He was nowhere near that handsome, and even if he were handsome, he couldn't blind anyone with his appearance. It was impossible. As he had grown and matured, and been without Lostpaw, Badgerpaw had grown more logical. Part of his playful, goofy mind was gone forever now... lost to the training and the logic of everyday life. He had been forced to accept reality. Forever was relative. He'd thought he and the grey feline beside him would be best friends forever, and sparks of hope that that was still true were returning, although most of him was doubtful that they would be together forever. Warrior ceremonies would come, his feelings would fade... if only she felt the same way, maybe they would stay. But she didn't and there was no use hoping that she did.

"There aren't any ugly cats in the Clan! I mean, some of the she cats here are gorgeous." He paused for a moment, waiting for the shock factor to sink in, before he continued on with a short laugh. "I've never talked to them, heh... don't have the courage to. And besides, even if I did, they-" He stopped, realizing what he had been about to say.

They wouldn't have anything on you. Oh, what an awkward statement that would be to make. At least he had stopped just in time.
Lostpaw continued to scan the sky, but didn't comment about a cloud for a while, sensing that Badgerpaw was thinking over what she had said about him. As soon as he started speaking her attention went to him. Her nose wrinkled slightly as he said there were a lot of attractive she-cats, but he didn't have the confidence to talk to any of them.
Did that mean she wasn't attractive?
Shaking that thought from her mind, she chuckled. "Ah, it's alright. They are probably stuck up or something. More worried about being gorgeous than living life." Her head turned back towards the sky. "Living is better than being pretty." Of course she believed those words, as she couldn't focus on trying to be attractive if she couldn't even see. The she-cat didn't draw attention to his sudden silence. She was curious about what he was going to say, but decided not to ask. He probably stopped talking because it was offensive or something.
"There are some attractive toms, too. Not by smell, but by scent. Everyone's got their own and since I'm blind I can pick up on them a lot better. If I really focus sometimes I can sense the mood of a cat, based off their scent. I don't usually focus hard enough for that." She paused. "A cat's scent tells me a lot about them. Like, how much they groom. Where they spend most of their time. Who they are related to. Sometimes what they last ate. And based off that, I can kind of figure out if they are a cat I want to hang around."
Those words might have been confusing, as she didn't really pay attention to what she was saying. At first it started out that toms were attractive, and then she started talking about how she can almost 'see' a cat. She never stays on topic.
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:40 AM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:

Creampaw picked up his brother's nervous tint. Ha! Creampaw's desire to get away from his brother faded. "Come on Ashpaw, you can tell me." The young tom wasn't stupid. He could tell his brother was lying. It wasn't like Ashpaw to get nervous. Creampaw could also tell because he was the best lair in the family. He never got nervous while doing it. Ashpaw was lying though. The way he seemed so nervous. Creampaw knew.
"No, I can't." He said, looking to Creampaw. "You wouldn't understand." Ashpaw looked to his sibling, eyes wide. He hadn't expected his brother to want to know. He didn't even expect Creampaw to tell he was lying. He took in a deep breath, nervous. What would happen if he did end up telling Creampaw? Would he be shunned from the family?

Old July 26th, 2017, 09:43 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post
Lambkit walked in- well, rather limped in- with the assistance of a warrior. His vivid green eyes looked for the medicine cat, but- to him- he saw none. He saw a few cats and an orange apprentice. He didn't know that the apprentice was the medicine cat. "Uhm... H-Hey where's the Medicine Cat? Uh.. Kestrel-... Kestrel..." His voice trailed as he tried to remember Kestrelberry's name, huffing with each pause. He shook, his aching and exhausted muscles now struggling to support his frail body. He didn't know where to look or where to even sit. Before he could move, his legs gave out and he collapsed, a small, thin plume of dust encasing him for a few seconds, eyes closed tight as he winced in pain. He tried to stand, but his legs wobbled and gave out again before he was fully up. The 8 moon tom was too weak to now stand. He was beaten and starved for 5 moons, by the rogues that stole him from home when he was just a kit. His white and black pelt was caked with mud, claw marks on his shoulders, flanks, and neck. Some minor wounds on his face. He breathed heavily as he layed.
@woly
D
aypaw was lying down and resting, the calm energy in the den was calming. Every patient was asleep and Daypaw was going to, despite not wanting to, but they needed to to see Northpath. The tom hadnt seen him recently. Daypaw closed tired eyes and settled their head on their paws. Their ears perked at hearing someone come in the den, though Daypaw couldnt smell injuries from the mud. But once they opened their eyes at first they were annoyed, but stood up immediately once realizing how bad it really was. Once watching him fall Daypaw was at the toms side. He looked skinny, starved probably, dirty from the mud soaked in his fur, and oozing injuries. "Its Daypaw, Im the new medicine cat. I'll be taking care of you." the enby said quickly, eyes scanning over the injuries and deciding what the tom needed. Even if Daypaw wasnt fully trained themselves they wished at times they had an apprentice to help them in times like this. They grabbed dried oak leaves to help prevent the risk of infection. There was no doubt there would be a risk with how much mud was in his scratched. Daypaw grabbed ferns aswel to clean those, it would take longer cleaning it themselves. They grabbed cobwebs and goldenrod to stop the bleeding and sooth the pain of the scratches. Once they had all of the plants in their mouth they made their way back to the kit, setting them down next to them and grabbing the fern and began to clean out the wounds first before doing anything. "Tell me what happened to you."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@woly

Lucky remained lying down in the medicine den, her tail brushing the den floor as it swept back and forth. "Daypaw, could I at least go for a short walk today? I promise I'll come right back and you can put as many weird-smelling plants on me as you like!" It had been a few days since Daypaw had brought Lucky to Shadowclan after the dog attack. Daypaw had told her that it would be at least a moon before she was well enough to travel home and that she needed to rest and let her wounds heal. So far she had down that, but staying in the medicine den day and night was beginning to claw away at her nerves. Lucky's wounds were still quite sore, and if she were being honest even changing positions in her nest made the pain worse, but at this point the boredom of remaining in the den seemed more painful!! It gnawed at her paws like a voracious rat. "And I won't exert myself either. I'll be as docile as a newborn kit," the shecat promised.
Lucy had been in here for awhile now. Maybe a week or so, but it has felt like the longest week of Daypaws life. They liked Lucky of course,had a soft spot for her for some reason. She was one of the few they didnt lose their temper at. It was weird,but she was eagar to get out of the den as soon as possible. Daypaw rolled their eyes looking towards Lucky while sorting herbs. "You know what Ive told you Lucky," they sighed,"your injuries are still in critical condition, if you caught your fur caught on a branch they could reopen."
Closed Thread