Locals of WCO!
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:11 AM

Old January 20th, 2019, 07:34 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Lionstorm let out a loud huff, not buying his sad excuse for an apology. He wasn't pleased in the slightest, angered by the lack of sincerity. If the stupid kit was going to say 'sorry', Lionstorm wanted him to mean it. "Don't waste your words if you aren't genuine," he hissed. "I'd be amazed if Fallenstar were to make you an apprentice at this rate, if you can't even apologize."

He was still refusing his gift? This was unacceptable, a crime almost as bad as his inability to give a real apology. "I don't care if you're hungry," he coldly informed him. "I'd rather shred this squirrel and feed it to the fish than let another cat touch it. I caught it for you, you're eating it."

Satisfied when the kit finally caved, Lionstorm didn't budge from where he stood near him. "Well? The more time you spend staring at it, the colder it gets. Take a bite."

@Dipper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 20th, 2019, 07:48 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

”Then I guess you’ll appreciate being told that I’m not sorry at all? There’s some sincerity for you.” Fawnkit was nonchalant about the snarky remark but shot a glance in Lionstorm’s direction to gauge his reaction to it, assuming it wouldn’t be pleasant despite his scolding over being less than genuine before. The second bit earned him a half-amused, half-puzzled look, but he wasn’t in bad spirits about the comment. ”I’m pretty confident it won’t be an issue. You managed to be an apprentice, then a warrior without being able to apologize at all, so I should be okay.”

Fawnkit didn’t move to eat it, even if Lionstorm remained insistent. ”I was taking this because I thought it might… uh, y’know, make you go away. I’m going to bring it to the fresh-kill pile, unless you want to save me the walk.” Knowing that would surely bring them into another argument, the near-apprentice shook his head with a sigh. ”I don’t know why you brought me this. I didn’t think you liked me, and last time, you said I was too… overweight. So, I’m not eating it, or anything else you bring to me. If you actually want to do something nice for me, you’d leave me alone like I’ve been asking you to because all you're doing is making my life difficult.” Huffing a little, he turned away from Lionstorm to carry on with his sunbathing once more.

@BILL.

Last edited by Fawn; January 20th, 2019 at 07:48 AM.
Old January 20th, 2019, 07:58 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

He was sick of this kit. Sick of his attitude, how he seemed to think he was better than him, that there were better things to do with his time. Fine.

Fine.

This was fine.

If the stupid kit wanted to think like that, he could. But Lionstorm had no intention of playing nice, no. The stupid kit lost his right to the squirrel, lost his right to talk to Lionstorm until he learned how to apologize properly. Lionstorm didn't need him, not like the kit would need him. He had friends. He had family he could talk to. What did this kit have? The stupid edge of the clearing, that's what.

"I'll leave you alone," he spat angrily, reaching to snatch the squirrel back. "Oh, I'll leave you alone alright. You can enjoy being alone, Fawnkit." He whipped around, tail lashing behind him as he stalked off. The kit could enjoy his alone time away from Lionstorm. He had more important things to do... like shred this squirrel into pulp.

@Dipper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 20th, 2019, 05:03 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

golden hues reflected the sunny sky above. her golden pelt shifted as it was still mattedand muddy her personal hygiene had been thrown out long ago and she felt no need to fix that. the molly took more steps her muddy paws spattering the clearing ground, a sweet look played her features as per usual for honeychirp yet a clear fire was burning in her amber eyes a calm wave flooded over her muscular frame, her feathery tail falling behind her even more dust clinging to the stray strands of fur that wafted off. the golden she-cat looked calm and passive. It would be a wonder to see how long she could keep it up, how long it took another to push her in any way. She hit the ground with a sandy paw and smiled as dust floated up around her. a kind smile crosses her maw as she moved into a patch of sunlight she sat down and began to go in on her pelt, trying to clean out some of thee mud and dust. Yet she wouldn’t get to far.
@mythical myik

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old January 20th, 2019, 06:24 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Smokepaw looked around the clearing, her almost non-existent pupils darting around the camp. She was booorrreeed. Her mentor had died of blood loss, and she didn't have any fighting skills, and barely any hunting skills. She looked around for someone to talk to, as she was ludicrously bored.

@Coriander
Old January 21st, 2019, 11:53 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
golden hues reflected the sunny sky above. her golden pelt shifted as it was still mattedand muddy her personal hygiene had been thrown out long ago and she felt no need to fix that. the molly took more steps her muddy paws spattering the clearing ground, a sweet look played her features as per usual for honeychirp yet a clear fire was burning in her amber eyes a calm wave flooded over her muscular frame, her feathery tail falling behind her even more dust clinging to the stray strands of fur that wafted off. the golden she-cat looked calm and passive. It would be a wonder to see how long she could keep it up, how long it took another to push her in any way. She hit the ground with a sandy paw and smiled as dust floated up around her. a kind smile crosses her maw as she moved into a patch of sunlight she sat down and began to go in on her pelt, trying to clean out some of thee mud and dust. Yet she wouldn’t get to far.
@mythical myik
Freckleface moved into the clearing. Her legs supporting her flawlessly, and her green eyes glanced around. Her eyes drifted to honeychirp, who had seemed to be grooming herself. And she was alone... Why? She was pretty.. really pretty... Freckleface moved her way over, making her way to the blonde she-cat, her eyes looking at her calm expression. "Uh.. Hey, Honeychirp right?" She mewed, straightening up her posture the best the could. She never hid her missing arm, it was a part of her. And if anyone had a problem with it, then fine. "I'm Freckleface, mind if I sit here?" she mewed, pointing to a patch of sunlight near her.
[sort sorry im rusty x-x]
Old January 21st, 2019, 12:06 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythical myik View Post

Freckleface moved into the clearing. Her legs supporting her flawlessly, and her green eyes glanced around. Her eyes drifted to honeychirp, who had seemed to be grooming herself. And she was alone... Why? She was pretty.. really pretty... Freckleface moved her way over, making her way to the blonde she-cat, her eyes looking at her calm expression. "Uh.. Hey, Honeychirp right?" She mewed, straightening up her posture the best the could. She never hid her missing arm, it was a part of her. And if anyone had a problem with it, then fine. "I'm Freckleface, mind if I sit here?" she mewed, pointing to a patch of sunlight near her.
[sort sorry im rusty x-x]
the molly looked up from her dusty pelt as the other shecat sat down next to her, she was the slightest bit embarrassed that this cat had seen her cleaning her blonde pelt yet she couldn’t help feel that this other cat was different. “hey Freckleface!” she chirped in a peppy tone that was rare even from the happy molly. She then looked closer at the other shecat and smiled a bit honeychirp really took almost no notice of her leg he amber gaze drifted and met the other molly’s forest green gaze that she couldn’t help but think they were pretty. “I like your eyes.” she commented with a chuckle they reminded her of the forest that she couldn’t help but love the look of from across the border, she would never go but she always found it so pretty.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3

Last edited by gemini; January 21st, 2019 at 01:00 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 06:26 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
The small, black feline edged out of the warriors den, blinking sleep out of her eyes-well, her eye. Multiple scars lined the mollys’ pelt. Her left eye was completely closed shut as well as her right ear was torn to shreds; barely there. Not to mention the scratches on the bridge of her back and descending down from the right side. In short, her appearance was always a “‘mess.” But it wasn’t her fault. Well, it kind of was. Yet she didn’t see it that was. She didn’t want to be mauled by a stupid fox, she was just an apprentice then, trying to boast and get out of training. It wasn’t her fault.

Ripplegaze has woken up early the day before to hunt, and was extremely exhausted because of it. But at least she was able to sleep in. It didn’t really matter to her the time of day she went out to hunt in. If she was with another cat, she was perfectly fine. Scanning the camp, her gaze settled on a nice and comfortable spot away from the stirring felines also waking up. She didn’t like all the noises and the frequent chattering; and such she usually kept to the back during her spare time to try to escape all the noise. Trotting to the cozy spot her eyes were locked into, she felt another build as she rammed into their shoulder. Quickly looking at the cat with her good eye, she said nothing. No apology, no mew of amends, nothing. Ripplegaze simply carried on to sit slightly away from the other she-cat; starting to groom her ruffled fur.
One moment Duskfeather was happily laying in the sun, then the next she was being tripped over, some cats paws smacking into her as they apparently walked right over where she was laying trying to get to wherever they wanted to get. A small grunt of surprise caused the sandy-brown she-cat to sit up and look wide-eyed at whoever had done it. She was expecting an apology or something from the other cat, as it was pretty rude to not apologize after stepping on someone. But no, nothing! She just glanced at her and continued on her way. Slightly annoyed, the warrior would frown and stare at the black cat for a moment, as if trying to decide on what she wanted to do. Normally she was a pretty laid back cat, quiet even, but occasionally, when she was feeling braver, Duskfeather became a bit fiery and strong-willed.

"That was pretty rude you know. You could have at least apologized or something, I mean for Starclan's sake, you stepped all over me and just kept moving as if I weren't there!" It was obvious by the look on the young warriors face that she wasn't particularly happy, but she wasn't making any moves to get up and go over to Ripplegaze and fully confront her. No, Duskfeather didn't do that. But she'd certainly let the other female know that she wasn't happy with what happened.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 23rd, 2019, 08:58 AM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
One moment Duskfeather was happily laying in the sun, then the next she was being tripped over, some cats paws smacking into her as they apparently walked right over where she was laying trying to get to wherever they wanted to get. A small grunt of surprise caused the sandy-brown she-cat to sit up and look wide-eyed at whoever had done it. She was expecting an apology or something from the other cat, as it was pretty rude to not apologize after stepping on someone. But no, nothing! She just glanced at her and continued on her way. Slightly annoyed, the warrior would frown and stare at the black cat for a moment, as if trying to decide on what she wanted to do. Normally she was a pretty laid back cat, quiet even, but occasionally, when she was feeling braver, Duskfeather became a bit fiery and strong-willed.

"That was pretty rude you know. You could have at least apologized or something, I mean for Starclan's sake, you stepped all over me and just kept moving as if I weren't there!" It was obvious by the look on the young warriors face that she wasn't particularly happy, but she wasn't making any moves to get up and go over to Ripplegaze and fully confront her. No, Duskfeather didn't do that. But she'd certainly let the other female know that she wasn't happy with what happened.
Ripplegaze finally got her layered coat how she liked it, and stretched out. She was still exhausted and had to fight the urge to fall back asleep then and there. Having to turn her head to look at the molly. It wasn’t her fault that she couldn’t see the dusty feline, in fact if it bothered her so much she should’ve just moved out of the way. “It won’t happen again, your majesty. My apologies.” The last word she spoke she practically spat out, seeming quite annoyed with the younger warrior. Still, she didn’t move from her spot. In fact she even seemed to get more comfortable; wrapping her feathery tail ‘round her paws with a slight smirk on her face.

The feline of short stature was one for starting arguments, and she got a kick out of it when she won one with her sharp-tongue and sarcastic replies. Even though that she must’ve been at least ten moons older than the other molly, yet they were about the same height, if not Ripplegaze was smaller. Completely ignoring Duskfeather, she stretched, arching her back which quickly caused a sharp pain on the center of her back. She must’ve stretched the scars out to much. She quickly disguised the grimace that overcame her expression with a forced yawn before sitting back in the position she was in before.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; January 23rd, 2019 at 08:58 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 09:33 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

[OPEN!]

Scarfang sat sleepily in the clearing, going into a doze. He would happily go hunting with anyone, if the asked. He gave a sigh of content. The battle was over. RiverClan was in their rightful home.. and no one would try to take it again. At least, he hoped so. He gave a grunt of displeasure when the sun shone on his face, lighting up his dark tabby fur a bit. He opened his eyes to slits.
My goodness, this sun just won't let up!he growled to himself.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Last edited by Aroogi; January 23rd, 2019 at 09:33 AM.