Last post by Bean
Today 09:38 PM

Old June 1st, 2018, 05:57 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Iceclaw leapt after lightningstrike knocking over her bigger sister and pinning her to the ground with a paw on her chest, cherryblossom wasn't able to react in time and was bowled over
Lightningstrike tried to use her hind legs to kick Iceclaw off of her.

Greyshade bowled over his sister and, similar to Iceclaw, pinned her to the ground with a paw.
Old June 2nd, 2018, 12:17 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Inside the den was warm, and Erminewhisper had always liked it there. There was some remaining fox-scent, but not enough to alarm her… a few stray feathers still lay on the ground of the empty den, and bones - skulls and pieces of skeletons somewhat dampened the happy mood when she was down here, but she’d put them all up into a smaller pile at the back. ”It is. Foxes have it better then we do, it looks like.” The she cat remarked, looking around at the den. They certainly seemed to be living a lavish lifestyle… it looked nice in there. Of course, they were also dead or had moved on by now, so she supposed there would be a few downsides to being an animal like that. There were a lot of problems with places like this, not the very least of which was that they weren’t too hard to discover, and some other adventurous felines might decide they wanted to take a look in her special hidey-hole at some point.

The she cat certainly hoped they wouldn’t, though. She would have preferred to keep this place to herself. Now, that wasn’t to say that she didn’t like sharing it with Passionstar, but other cats? They needed to stay away. Maybe they’d all be too scared to go in and see if the foxes were home, other than a few brave apprentices. Erminewhisper was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t hear Passionstar’s question at first, just catching the last few words of it, and trying to fill in the blanks the best she could. ”Find this… oh! Well, that’s a funny story, your Royal Dorkness, so get comfortable.” She mewed, flashing the tom a goofy grin before she continued. Curling her tail around her paws, Erminewhisper got into her best storyteller stance, preparing herself to speak further.

”So there I was, walking through the woods all alone, trying to find some company since all of my other friends-” here she shot a pointed look at the tom - ”were busy with their jobs. I was taking a break - not slacking off, nope, definitely not - when I saw something going through the woods. It looked like a bird, but it was a little big to be one - had strange coloring, too. So I continued on, padding along at a good speed, being super extra careful not to scare the bird-thing away. I didn’t want it to spook, you know. I followed it all the way to this den and saw that it WAS a bird… a really big, dirty crow.” She paused for effect, her eyes twinkling as she did so, a cheerful smile on her features. Erminewhisper, to be honest, wasn’t completely sure if she was remembering it right. She could remember the crow - and she could remember that it’d been muddy, but she was pretty sure she’d known it was a bird and just didn’t want to bother catching it. Besides, it had been big! And they didn’t see a lot of crows here anyways!

”The crow was perched in front of this den, eating something. I couldn’t see what it was, but I decided that while the bird was distracted, I could sneak up behind it and kill it, and bring it back to ThunderClan. It would feed all the kits, at least I thought it would!” She exclaimed cheerfully, with a smile on her features. ”While I was creeping up behind the bird, I noticed something odd. It was eating another bird… but a dead one. And a tiny one. That’s when I realized this wasn’t just some random hole - it was a den. A fox den. The scent was stale and everything, but the bird looked like it’d been killed recently - I wondered if the crow had killed it, or if something else had. I couldn’t see any sign other than that bird that foxes had been around recently, so I thought I would take a look inside the den.” She stopped again, looking at her surroundings. It felt a little damper than usual inside the den, perhaps it would rain soon.

”It was disgusting in there! There were bones everywhere, feathers, and even a carcass in the corner! I wished that crow would come inside and finish off whatever IT was soon. But that stupid bird just looked at me and flew away. Which was stupid, cause it’d been fine when I was going into the den. Maybe it thought I was coming back out to eat it. Well, about that time, it was noon - I decided I’d do some hunting. So I headed out, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious just in case those foxes were still living here. But there were no foxes, so I made a mental note to come back to the den later and check it out further.” She finished, with a small bow. The she cat was a performer, to be honest… she loved talking. She could talk about anything and everything when it came down to it, and she liked captivating an audience. While Passionstar was the only member of that audience, and was used to her shenanigans, at least she could put on a performance to remember. On that ending note, the she cat glanced at the tom with a curious expression.

”Oh, oops, I almost forgot the best part!” She laughed, shaking her head a little as she did so. ”Um, well, while I was coming back out of the den, I sort of tripped over the little bird the crow had been eating, and, uh… yeah.” Erminewhisper ducked her head, a little embarrassed, even though it had been the best part of that story. Too bad she hadn’t been able to tell it in a more dramatic way. She could remember getting pretty bruised up over that, awkwardly enough, since she’d fallen flat on her face. Her coordination could use a lot of work. ”But enough about that! What do you say to taking me to some of your spots, hm?” She asked, her eyes twinkling happily as she rose up and down on her paws, the equivalent of bouncing around excitedly in such a small area.

[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Passionstar watched with amusement as his best friend told the story of stumbling upon this place. Passionstar always liked a good story. Whether he was the one that told them or was hearing them. He reminisced the times when they were kits, and being confined in the nursery forced them to use their imaginations to tell the best story. Even her pointed looks didn't bother him. He propelled his tail into an irked movement, glaring at the she cat for her little jab at him. He opened his mouth to protest, but he didn't want to ruin the story, so he wrapped his tail around him as a good kit would do, and leaned his head further to listen to the suspense she was adding to the tale.

Passionstar would tilt his head from side to side, he'd dig his claws into the ground, creating straight lines, he'd whip his tail when Erminewhisper would become dramatic, knowing how well of a performer she was. He loved her dramatic self. It was comical to him, really, but he was grateful to have someone like her in his life. The mention of a...crow? Passionstar's eyes blinked slowly, repeatedly. "Not surprised about that, at all. Crows are feisty criminals." Passionstar snickered. Genuinely, the crow may have been his favorite bird species. Passionstar always had an...intense type of interests than others would assume about him.

The leader couldn't help but chuckle loudly at Erminewhisper's antics. She was the type of she cat that annoyed you, yet you were forced to love. By the end of her story and her little bow, Passionstar thumped his tail against the ground. "Bravo! Bravo!" He cheered along, suddenly rolling over into a fit of laughter at imagining her clumsiness. "I'm not surprised. Only you would be clumsy enough to do that." He chortled, now on his belly to jab a paw upwards at her. He could do little to berate her - he was sure he had four left paws.

Passionstar rolled onto his stomach, looking up at her with a glint of mischief in his gaze. "Wouldn't you like to know?" Although leader of thunderclan, Passionstar treasured his adventures alone. The places he discovered while journeying left him gasping in awe - did he really want to share that with others? His best friends, of course. No doubt. The way Erminewhisper bounced on her paws, her eyes glittered with excitement; Passionstar reciprocated her movements, acting as a childish kit as he bounced on his own paws copying her movements. "Who knows. Maybe, I'll invite you out sometime - but, you'll have to earn that, missy. My spots are secrets, though. And, this dork never shares his secrets." He winked. Although, showing his best friend some of his favorite spots was on a bucket list. However, his favorite spots were usually too far...too far from the forest, and he didn't know if Erminewhisper would love the journey.
[/FONT]
Old June 2nd, 2018, 02:13 PM

My Mood: Angelic

@Celestial
Fawnsong bound into a clearing, the warm sun of green-leaf warming her back as she crouched so her belly pressed against the ground. Paw step by paw step she crept up on a mouse, the little furry creature unsuspectingly chewing on some seeds. Bunching her muscles she pounced, finishing the mouse with one swift movement.

Scraping dirt over her kill to retrieve later, she bounded away, happily following another scent trail, before she stopped, puzzled by the sudden disappearance of the scent.

Last edited by Fawnsong; June 4th, 2018 at 11:47 PM.
Old June 5th, 2018, 03:08 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The mention of becoming a full medicine cat made Caliapaw shake her head a little, laughing ruefully. ”It doesn’t do a lot of good to be a fast learner when you don’t have a teacher.” She remarked thoughtfully, staring up at the sky a little. Embarrassment set in as she continued padding along, followed by that familiar pang of sadness. It always came when she spoke about Wheatfur, without fail… she missed the medicine cat so much. He had been her mentor, but he’d believed in her, too. It had meant a lot to her that he had trusted her enough to do things, and that he had built her up when she had just wanted to tear herself down.

Caliapaw still lacked the confidence to cope on her own, but it was good that she had great friends who were willing to help her. ”But hey… it could be worse. We could have an epidemic or something. At this rate, I think I’m doing pretty good.” Neither one had brought up the subject of the lost patient. Neither one would. Caliapaw still felt the loss pretty deeply, even though other medicine cats had lost patients before… the fact that this cat was just an apprentice, and that she had lost her while trying to save her life cut deeper. Besides, she’d almost lost her brother, too. What was it going to take for Caliapaw to get a good routine going? So far, she hadn’t managed to do much right. She might not have killed more than one cat, but if a serious injury came in again… she was afraid she might have to quit. Already, the stress was getting to her. How was she supposed to remember everything? What if she accidentally forgot something, what would happen then? Caliapaw wondered what would happen if she gave a cat the wrong herb. Other than them having to come back, would it do any other damage?

The she cat snapped out of her thoughts, returning to the present beside Everpaw, almost having made the same mistake as her friend had earlier (tripping over a root, or a stone, or something sticking out of the ground, Caliapaw wasn’t sure) and this time, it didn’t take her long to laugh. A light giggle that slipped out of her maw awkwardly, and caused a faint warmth under her fur and in her ears as she continued along. ”So… feel like doing a little training? I mean, obviously you’re more experienced battle-wise than I am, but even a medicine cat should know how to defend herself… right?” Caliapaw was truly worried that the time would come when she would have to fight in order to save her life.

When that day came, she didn’t want to be a burden to whoever might be with her and have them fight her battle for her. She also didn’t want to end up dead if she was alone. So, training to fight well was pretty much the only option. Caliapaw really couldn’t think of another alternative. She wouldn’t ever be great at it… she might be a fast learner, but physically, it could be a little late for her to focus on battle training. Healing had to continue to be her first priority. As long as that remained true, she would be fine.
[Sorry this is so late!]

“Oh you’re fine,” Everpaw assured. “You haven’t been removed from your position so far so obviously it must mean you’re doing a good job, even if you don’t have a mentor,” she continued, giving the she-cat a bright smile. Her heart warmed a little as she repeated her own words in her head. Yes, this is what best friends were for. This is how she wanted every conversation between the two of them to be like. Well, not exactly like this, but just something positive that they could discuss their thoughts and opinions over.

“Mm,” she murmured, nodding her head in agreement. “At least it’s new-leaf now, so we probably won’t have to worry about anything like greencough spreading throughout the clan,” she remarked, a shudder rippling through her body at the mention of greencough. Although the Calico she-cat had never caught the horrible illness before, she had heard of the things that it could do and how hard it was to cure without the right herbs, and the medicine cats never seemed to have the herbs because most of the time, greencough would strike in leaf-bare. ThunderClan had made it through another leaf-bare without having an epidemic. “You’re doing a wonderful job,” she purred, nudging the she-cat playfully. She was proud of her best friend. Although she struggled to understand why she would want to choose to follow such a path, she was still proud of what she had done and how far she had come without having a mentor. Of course, there had been a few problems along the way. Such as the loss of a patient. It must’ve been devastating for Caliapaw, but Everpaw didn’t blame her. She had tried, and she was just an apprentice after all.

Everpaw let out a snort of amusement as her friend tripped over something sticking out, similar to the way she had. She didn’t bother to help her. She could tell that she was fine. Plus, since when did best friend’s ever help each other up after making a stupid mistake, something as silly as tripping over? No, friends were there to help each other up and fuss over one another, but best friends were there to laugh along with them. “Sure!” Everpaw replied cheerfully. The she-cat was always up for a bit of training. She had no preference over battle training or hunting, either one was fine by her as long as she got to sharpen up her skills and be impressive. Plus, now would be a good time to make sure that Caliapaw still remembered the basic battle moves to defend herself. Although it was now her job to heal and not involve herself in physical fights, there would still be situations where she would have to defend herself. “Alright then, let’s see what you still remember,” she said, grinning at the medicine cat.

Everpaw moved forward and turned around so that she was facing the other she-cat. She made sure there were at least two foxlengths between them and put herself into a battle crouch. Before launching her attack, she felt at the grass beneath her paws. It was smooth and short, almost slippery in a manner. With this in mind, she assumed a battle crouch. She made sure that her friend was ready before taking two fast steps forward and then jumping. With her claws sheathed and her paws stretched out, she aimed for the spot in front of the medicine cat. If she did this right, she would land on the floor in front of Caliapaw and with the force from her jump, would slide across the slippery grass and turn upwards to rake her paws against the she-cat’s belly as she went underneath.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old June 6th, 2018, 10:47 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnsong View Post
@Celestial
Fawnsong bound into a clearing, the warm sun of green-leaf warming her back as she crouched so her belly pressed against the ground. Paw step by paw step she crept up on a mouse, the little furry creature unsuspectingly chewing on some seeds. Bunching her muscles she pounced, finishing the mouse with one swift movement.

Scraping dirt over her kill to retrieve later, she bounded away, happily following another scent trail, before she stopped, puzzled by the sudden disappearance of the scent.

Rays of brilliant colour flooded down through the canopy of growing tree leaves. The morning had been brisk and a light frost had settled overnight, it hadn’t lasted long as the morning had broke early. Of course Slugbones was out and about, his night terrors having taken themselves in shapes and shadows in the light morning fog. They where gone by the time the sun warmed the face of thunderclan territory. Slugbones was seated on the edge of a creek bed, he had waxed across earlier that morning and decided to settle down for a bit before returning to camp. It looked like he had been doing something prior to taking a nap in Camp, that way nobody would ask.

That’s when the slight melodic drum of pawsteps made his ears swivel and his eyes slightly narrow. He pulled his tail closer to himself than reluctantly pulled himself to a seated position.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 6th, 2018, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Rays of brilliant colour flooded down through the canopy of growing tree leaves. The morning had been brisk and a light frost had settled overnight, it hadn’t lasted long as the morning had broke early. Of course Slugbones was out and about, his night terrors having taken themselves in shapes and shadows in the light morning fog. They where gone by the time the sun warmed the face of thunderclan territory. Slugbones was seated on the edge of a creek bed, he had waxed across earlier that morning and decided to settle down for a bit before returning to camp. It looked like he had been doing something prior to taking a nap in Camp, that way nobody would ask.

That’s when the slight melodic drum of pawsteps made his ears swivel and his eyes slightly narrow. He pulled his tail closer to himself than reluctantly pulled himself to a seated position.

@Celestial
Fawnsong parted her jaws, drinking in the familiar scent of the trees and the forest. She paws met the soft bed next to the creek. Her head was pointed toward the sky, watching birds with bright amber eyes as she padded onward. In her attempt to find the scent, focused on the prey that escaped her grasp. Eyes narrowing as she came to the creek to drink, the light reflecting off the water. Lapping the fresh water hungrily, she noticed a shape over the water, slowly she peered up from her drink, cautiously, trying to be inconspicuous. She was a newly made warrior and as embarrassment rose from her pelt in waves, she was suppose to be aware of her surroundings and she hadn't noticed the cat right there!
"who are you?" She called cautiously, any trace of the carefree cat gone as she crouched, making herself small.

Last edited by Fawnsong; July 9th, 2018 at 10:19 PM.
Old June 7th, 2018, 12:04 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

@Fawnsong

Sundapple padded gently through the brushy undergrowth, a small vole in his jaws. The tom's amber eyes flickered as he watched the sunlight move through the leaves, dotting the forest floor. Breathing deeply, he set the vole beside him as he licked a patch of mud away. The sunlight splattered onto his fur as the wind made the trees move. "A fine day, isn't it? You liked these kinds of days, Mother. I hope you're happy in Starclan." He hoped no cat heard him, it was crazy. Talking to the sky as if his dead mother could listen! It was a wonder his apprentice hadn't asked for a new mentor to replace the scatterbrained one he had! Sundapple chuckled as he thought about the young tom. So eager and ready to learn, much like he had been. Adderpaw certainly understood what it was like being different, as the only tom of his litter. He and Sundapple had caught a frog the other day, just because he needed to learn to pounce.
The orange and white tom stopped his trail of memories as a rustling was heard just to his left. He turned, pricking his ears. "Hello? Who's there?" he called out softly.
Old June 7th, 2018, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
@Fawnsong

Sundapple padded gently through the brushy undergrowth, a small vole in his jaws. The tom's amber eyes flickered as he watched the sunlight move through the leaves, dotting the forest floor. Breathing deeply, he set the vole beside him as he licked a patch of mud away. The sunlight splattered onto his fur as the wind made the trees move. "A fine day, isn't it? You liked these kinds of days, Mother. I hope you're happy in Starclan." He hoped no cat heard him, it was crazy. Talking to the sky as if his dead mother could listen! It was a wonder his apprentice hadn't asked for a new mentor to replace the scatterbrained one he had! Sundapple chuckled as he thought about the young tom. So eager and ready to learn, much like he had been. Adderpaw certainly understood what it was like being different, as the only tom of his litter. He and Sundapple had caught a frog the other day, just because he needed to learn to pounce.
The orange and white tom stopped his trail of memories as a rustling was heard just to his left. He turned, pricking his ears. "Hello? Who's there?" he called out softly.
Ashclaw, stumbled through the woods, following the scent of a vole he thought he could smell not far from where he stood. Parting his jaws he tasted the air, catching a hint of thunderclan scent nearby. Padding through the bushes, he realized he had come across another warrior, already carrying a vole in his jaws.
"sorry" he mumbled, deep voice rumbling within his chest as he backed away, not meaning to disturb other cats while they hunted.
Old June 7th, 2018, 12:37 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

@CinnamonCookie
As Fireleaf was walking out of out camp he sighed "Time to go hunting" He said As he was carefully watching some mice he caught the gaze of a Kit He came to the kit and said "Hi and why are you here should you by out here?? No you should not by here]

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; June 7th, 2018 at 01:09 AM.
Old June 7th, 2018, 12:41 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
@CinnamonCookie
As Fireleaf was walking out of out camp he sighed "Time to go hunting" He said As he was carefully watching some mice he caught the gaze of a cat He came to the cat and said "Hi!"
Oh you meant here. Sorry, I currently have no OCs in Thunderclan, except for two kits))