by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Today 06:47 PM

Old August 19th, 2020, 01:10 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: New ShadowClan Territory

duskblossom sat around. what she was doing in the territory, she didn't know. she just... liked the quiet. that was strange. she'd usually fill up the quiet with some noise, but the female just wasn't in the mood. relaxing, she pawed at some leaves, letting her fluffy gray paws swish them around for the sake of mindless entertainment.
――
softheart took a stroll through the area, trying to keep her mind on something and stay productive as she looked and scented away for any prey. the warrior needed something to do. something to keep busy with...
――
gustgaze was busy taking a nap in the territory, letting out soft, shallow breaths regularly as he snoozed away comfortably. stars, how he loved sleeping. sleeping was amazing. it was his favorite part of the day, other than spending time with his kiddos. letting out some subtle snores, he rested his head on his paws, tail sitting naturally atop his hind legs.
Old August 19th, 2020, 04:53 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father of the foof View Post
“Thanks and... maybe I can’t help you hurt Beasty boy without getting caught.” Blackhaze mewed thoughtfully.

(She already applies for the cult right?)
"Yeah..Maybe" The molly agreed. Thornscratch sighed. So she had to go and talk to some cats. That isn't bad.
Old August 19th, 2020, 04:59 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinky View Post

As Thornscratch finished off her second piece of prey, she was met by the sight of large yellow eyes gazing at her through the brush. The pupils were larger and rounder than normal, which only could have belonged to her not-friend Peppersnout. Soon enough, he bounced out of the brush, a robin limp between his jaws as he spoke a muffled, "Success! Great catch! No one's going hungry when we're around!" He gently pawed at her maul playfully, joy gleaming in his eyes.
The young warrior glanced up, seeing yellow eyes in the bush. A moment later, Peppersnout was pawing at her. She let out a hiss, irritated at the tom. Thornscratch picked up her prey and headed off to dig up the fat mouse from before.
Old August 19th, 2020, 05:04 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
"Yeah..Maybe" The molly agreed. Thornscratch sighed. So she had to go and talk to some cats. That isn't bad.
“Just keep an eyes out, I’ll talk to you later on? And don’t do anything stupid.”

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 19th, 2020, 05:28 PM
just a minor cat-astrophe

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: Training Tawnypaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow & Wind View Post
"Some intermediate battle moves, but first tell me what you know already." Said Raggedscar. (Can tawnypaw maybe know bsic defenses like the duck under stcomach blow?, make stuff up. )
Tawnypaw paused. "Uh I know some attack moves like this:" he swiped the air with his right paw. "And uh this:" he leapt onto his front paws and pivoted to kick the air.

Unsure of what else he could conjure up he hesitated before continuing. "Oh I know this thing:" He ducked down and clawed upwards, imagining that he was raking an enemy's belly. He then stood back up and drove his shoulder sideways so forcefully that he tumbled to the ground. His pelt grew hot as he shook off the dirt. "That's it I think."
Old August 19th, 2020, 05:30 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by esa View Post
Tawnypaw paused. "Uh I know some attack moves like this:" he swiped the air with his right paw. "And uh this:" he leapt onto his front paws and pivoted to kick the air.

Unsure of what else he could conjure up he hesitated before continuing. "Oh I know this thing:" He ducked down and clawed upwards, imagining that he was raking an enemy's belly. He then stood back up and drove his shoulder sideways so forcefully that he tumbled to the ground. His pelt grew hot as he shook off the dirt. "That's it I think."
That last move was nice!" Mewed Raggedscar enthusiastically. (Raggedscar is a nice cat.) "Lets start with some defensive moves then. I want you to pretend like i am aiming a blow to you head, what is your first instinct?"
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 19th, 2020, 10:33 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

[ open! ]

Well.... this place wasn't bad. It was a lot cleaner than the marshes of Shadowclan of course, the soft grass providing nice cushioning for his paws, and the trees didn't shed ten thousand needles every second. But the undergrowth was thicker... that was a problem...
All in all, Lightbubble was enjoying exploring Shadowclan's new territory. It didn't pose as much of a stay clean and proper challenge as their former territory had, which was quite boring to Lightbubble. So he'd found himself with some extra time on his paws that he didn't know what to do with. Currently, he was laying atop a flat rock, very smooth and clean of course, leaning over it in a display of distress. Hopefully someone would see him and come see the problem, curing him of his boredom and allowing him to possibly play matchmaker for them. He hadn't done that in a while, he needed to get a dose in of that.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 19th, 2020, 10:52 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmask View Post
Sparrowpaw padded closely to his mentor, he smelled the air
"Um well the s-smell of Shadowclan and umm...."
The orange tabby thought for a moment, the other smell was stinky but oddly familliar.
"Um.......rogues? And um the smell of prey sir"
He finished
Nodding in accordance as his apprentice replied Buckspring couldn't help his smile. "You're good, do not worry, sweet flower." Oh. Maybe it wasn't good to call his apprentice, who it seemed clearly identified as male, flower? Oh well, flowers were like... both genders weren't they. So he could call his apprentice a flower if he wanted to! "Yes! Correct! It is a new territory and all, it got to smell of rogues. And prey of course. Do you want a hunting lesson first maybe?" the scent of prey was getting overwhelming and he licked his jaw slowly. "Little sweet flower, I'm going to keep calling you this cause otherwise my dreams are crushed and I do not want my dreams to be crushed. Like my... flowercrowns." Or his ego.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 19th, 2020, 11:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Marigoldpaw had been walking at a brisk pace her long golden tail sweeping the ground looking around when her mentor suddenly stopped. She waited for her mentor to get up and tech her how to hunt but Adderfang just stayed there. Finally Marigoldpaw confusedly sat down wondering if it was some sort of way to sense the prey or something. I mean she had never hunted before so maybe...? That's when her mentor started talking. Marigoldpaw made sure to keep her had high remembering what her mentor had said earlier.

Marigoldpaw was just annoyed when her mentor started talking but as she continued Marigoldpaw realized that Adderfang was a smart and strong warrior. Exactly what she wanted to become. So Marigoldpaw tried to focus on what she said. She reapeated everything that her mentor said in her head. As her mentor gave her a stern glare she held it tell Adderfang continued.

"Respect the prey that you kill, never kill more than you can carry, and don't eat tell the clan has," She repeated confidently back to her mentor. Alright now time to hunt! The she remembered she had to say why. She left out a soft growl she just wanted to hunt! And possibly tease her brother. Well I have to so might as well do it quickly. Wait....why were those rules in place? "Respect the prey because it's death helps the clan live?" She asked for the first one. "Well this ones easy. If you kill more than you can carry then the clan doesn't have enough food in the future, " She answers regaining her confidence. "And don't eat before the clan has because the kit's and elders need food more then we do because they can't catch prey for themselves," She answered bored. She already knew that one.
( @Rani Whatever ones she got right were guess's. Hopefully Adderfang can make her a good warrior!)
Adderfang gave the kit a grin with her eyes, pleased at the answers "Correct. These rules and more that you'll encounter may seen to exist for no good reason. So let this be an example of how all these had meanings behind them and it is usually good to follow them," Her voice was somber as she continued, an ominous tone leaking into the words. "but also to think critically about those rules and ask yourself if the reasoning is one you want to or should follow." Maybe before the battle Adderfang would not challenge her apprentice to look at their own viewpoints and encourage more of a 'listen to authority' point more but as the whole mess had proven, leaders could be flawed.

The warrior got up and stretched "Now we'll move on to prey detection focus and look with all your senses to see what you can pick up, you'll be telling me what you can find and from there we'll work on crouches that apply to those preys. Normally I'd take you to a better location but we don't have the best position here, don't feel bad if you cant find much or its all stale this isn't prime hunting ground." Her nose curled slightly, if they were gonna spend too long here that could be an issue for the clans survival. "Don't discount a single sense as all have use in finding prey and feel free to move around but stay in the clearing." And with a nod she released the apprentice to do some seeking watching with a close and curious eye what she could find and what angle she'd be taking to find it. She did a slow circuit herself, mainly looking to make sure they wouldn't be interrupted by a predator and settled slightly when none of those scents presented themselves, they were safe here at least.
Old August 20th, 2020, 05:28 AM
just a minor cat-astrophe

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow & Wind View Post
That last move was nice!" Mewed Raggedscar enthusiastically. (Raggedscar is a nice cat.) "Lets start with some defensive moves then. I want you to pretend like i am aiming a blow to you head, what is your first instinct?"
Tawnypaw ducked and spun on his heels to rear up and pretended he was clawing out some cat's eyes.

"Is that okay?" he asked nervously.