Today 09:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2022, 01:28 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Bravebird
While she was straining to catch the conversation between the RiverClan deputy and Fernpaw, Bravebird took notice that her Clanmate had sat down next to her. She hadn't talked with him much but seemed alright. "I hope everything is alright with RiverClan," she stated, her gaze flickering momentarily towards Moonshade as she nodded her head. "It's never good when a deputy leads the Clan in." She made sure her voice was lowered during the last part so that Fernpaw couldn't hear; she didn't wish to instill anxiety in the young tom if there was no need for it.

[ @DawnIsLost ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 14th, 2022, 01:28 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry. View Post
~ Mistypaw of RiverClan

@DawnIsLost (pfft two misty's XD)

Mistypaw's grey tail shot up as a cat appeared, but she brought it down quickly, hiding her surprise. She was quite easily shocked these days. "Oh -- uhm -- hi," she replied, head tilting slightly as the WindClan apprentice mentioned her name was Mistypaw. "I... My name is Mistypaw, too." She wasn't sure what to reply.
[thats like the only reason I replied XD]

The OTHER Mistypaw studied the other mistypaw- [i can’t-] “How funny, we have the same name, our fur colour is also kind of similar except mines more blue!” The young apprentice said giggling.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old April 14th, 2022, 01:31 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulle View Post
Bravebird
While she was straining to catch the conversation between the RiverClan deputy and Fernpaw, Bravebird took notice that her Clanmate had sat down next to her. She hadn't talked with him much but seemed alright. "I hope everything is alright with RiverClan," she stated, her gaze flickering momentarily towards Moonshade as she nodded her head. "It's never good when a deputy leads the Clan in." She made sure her voice was lowered during the last part so that Fernpaw couldn't hear; she didn't wish to instill anxiety in the young tom if there was no need for it.

[ @DawnIsLost ]
“I hope the same, there’s enough trouble with Thunderclan and Shadowclan as it is, we don’t need more trouble,” Moonshade said as he nodded back. “You’re right, there’s probably bad news about KrestelStar,” he sighed and lowered his voice so the apprentice didn’t hear as well.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old April 14th, 2022, 02:24 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

-->Petuniafire<--
Walking behind her new leader the molly was only here for one thing. Her eyes scanned the clearing in search for the familiar pelt of the tom she had met at the border. She didn't understand why she was looking for him. Something about him she enjoyed. Would Mouseclaw be here? Her heart was saying yes, but her mind was kind of afraid that cats would see them together. Maybe after she could see if they could meet after. She could tell her clan she was doing night hunting. Yeah that sounded good. The only thing was she had to find him first. There was a chance he didn't show up.

// @GoldenDays; don't have to respond if you don't want to. Mention is bevause I talked about Mouseclaw in my post \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 14th, 2022, 02:30 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Shocked

{ ALL OPEN!! {And all windclan.... }

<<Sage'Bite>>

The grey tom padded after the rest of the clan, being the first clan to arrive. Soon, Riverclan arrived, With Sparrowskip leading. Oh dear... What happened to Kestrelstar? He hopped that he was just sick, Still alive.

ll Bunnypaw ll Windclan ll 7 moons ll

The molly was bounding around. She was seven moons, but this was her first gathering. She searched around for apprentices to talk to. She walked up to a Riverclan cat, also an apprentice. "Hi! My name is bunnypaw! Who are you?" She asked.

Dashfoot

The fluffy tom was just standing there, thinking. Just thinking. About starclan, about his future. What will he do? Die in battle, defending his clan, or peacefully as an elder, who has finished their service to the clan. The tom has always been a wise guy. He was just reaching his 50-moon point. He hoped that whatever happens, he would be with his clan. Then, someone came to him and caught him in his day-dreaming. "oh-uh.. hello?" He asked

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 14th, 2022, 02:41 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

@Bliss. Mouse’claw wouldn’t miss another meeting with a Petunia’fire for the world haha)
~Mouse’claw~
The dark Tom padded behind his leader into the clearing, it was strange to hear Dawn’star wasn’t brining Shadowclan nor thunderclan to this meeting, he wondered why.
The moment he stepped in he raised his gaze to look around for Petunia’fire. Their meeting by the border had been stuck in his mind for days and he just had to see her again. He wasn’t sure if his apprentice had come with, he had forgotten about the little runt to be honest but Fox’paw training was Fox’paws training, it wasn’t a bother to him if Fox’paw didn’t come to him for lessons or if he searched out other cats, it was rather stupid for Twilight’star to assign him Fox’paw so soon after Heather’paw had run off.
But he continued to lol around for Petunia’fire, the clearing seemed empty without thunderclan or Shadowclan showing up but if they didn’t attend it was no fur off windclan or riverclan back, it only meant a shorter and less eventful gathering.

~Frozen’paw~
The blue-grey Tom padded into the clearing, today in camp had been a better day for his senses and having heard that two of the four clans weren’t arriving meant it would be a good chance to try and build up some sensory tolerance, if it even worked like that but he could only hope It did. Living his whole life with constant sensory overloads wouldn’t be ideal. But a half-gathering seemed like a good chance to attend a gathering and not feel like he was going to pass out the whole time, maybe he could make a windclan friend? Starclan knows that a stretch, he had trouble making friends as is! A long distance friendship with a cat from another clan would be… hard, to say the least.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old April 14th, 2022, 02:45 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

(OAKSONG/RIVERCLAN SENIOR WARRIOR/SHE/HER)

Oaksong looked at the ground, she had just arrived, and she was.. excited maybe? Nervous maybe? Stinky maybe? She didn't know.

(CLOVERPAW/RIVERCLAN/SHE/HER)

She was so excited, it was her first gathering, and she couldn't wait to interact with someone. "Birdy? Hello!"
@poppy.
Old April 14th, 2022, 02:48 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Toadpounce of Windclan**
[OPEN]

The thin tom walked close among his clanmates as they walked onto the cool sands of the beach. He shivered at the memory of what they'd walked into at the last gathering. Luckily this time it seemed they were the first to arrive and nothing too exciting looked likely to happen, at least for now. He took a deep breath and found a spot among the other Windclan cats to sit and look up to the Seastones. He wasn't quite sure he wanted to be here, not with the turmoil happening in Thunderclan and Twilightstar's announcement; everything seemed a bit too on edge and he had no real desire to interact with the other clans.

**Codwhsiper of Riverclan**
[OPEN]

The spotted tabby trotted along, taking a deep breath of the cool, salty breeze coming off the rolling ocean. He shook his pelt then ran a couple paces to return to his place in the crowd as they settled themselves across the beach. Windclan had already arrived which didn't lead to too many concerns about what chaos would get started this early. The chaos and violence put Codwhisper on edge but all the same, he was disappointed not seeing Shadowclan or Thunderclan, though particularly Shadowclan. Regardless of what Shadowclan did, and almost because of their reputation, Codwhisper's fascination with the shadowed clan was ever-growing.

**Doeheart of Riverclan**
[OPEN]

The first gathering without Kestrelstar. The lilac calico found a spot away from the bulk of Riverclan on the shore side of the beach. Even through everything going on in her own clan her mind was stuck outside of Riverclan for only the second time in her life. The first was over her sister when she'd left Riverclan, but this time had nothing to do with her family. She tried to keep her eyes on the Seastones and away from searching for Thunderclan's arrival.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old April 14th, 2022, 02:50 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Oaksong spotted a WindClan warrior that looked like a kind cat to interact with, "Hello, my name is Oaksong"
@Ravensong(for toadpounce)
Old April 14th, 2022, 02:58 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Toadpounce**
@StarWatcher

Toadpounce nearly jumped at the sound of another cat's voice cutting through the din of outside conversation. He turned to face the voice he assumed was speaking to him and caught the scent of Riverclan as soon as he saw the she-cat. "Oh...uh...hi there. I'm Toadpounce, from Windclan, but I guess you probably knew that. We are all quite different, aren't we?" He let out a nervous chuckle. He wasn't good at talking to cats in general, least of all cats he'd never met. Once again he felt awkward and out-of-place, a feeling he thought he'd left behind after he'd met Batsong but ever since she disappeared the perpetual feeling came back with a vengeance that he couldn't shake.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Closed Thread