Last post by Bean
Today 09:20 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Bean
Today 09:19 AM

Old January 20th, 2024, 08:03 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: push it to the limit (victims and perpetrators needed!)

Gotta perp. Um, cannibal named Claw who disappears from time to time (he is attacking cats and trying to eat them; he is a cannibal, after all!) He is a light gray tabby with a scar on his leg (self-inflicted, he wanted to look cool). He has black eyes, and is very smart, creepy, and he is an exellent fighter. Awesome when it comes to strategy. Just one thing... he is 7 moons old. But he is currently attacking a clan cat (very scared one, at that... but he just drew first blood!) and seems to be winning. I plan for him to attack warriors and leave with minor wounds only. And since he had first taste of cat at 3 moons, killing and eating his mommy, daddy, and three siblings, he is hardcore. I know he is under the age limit, but will you accept him? He is very uncanny and clever, and I think he would make a great addition to your little group.

Also: Victim!

Name: Seagullwing
Age+rank: 14 moons, warrior
Clan: Riverclan
Other: She has to be fought in a private rp on outskirts: that being said, claim the location to be on the border. Also, she fights fierce, but is kinda easy to trick. You can have cat call for help, and she comes running. She has a big heart.
Scar: Yes @Cherry

Last edited by Mizu; January 20th, 2024 at 08:07 PM.
Old January 21st, 2024, 12:59 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

There are some that are crazy without reason, born evil as most say. Yet some were born normal, only becoming the "Monsters" they are known as after terrible events.

I introduce you to a cat known as Crane

Crane is a 35 moon old beautiful long-legged well-toned silver oriental longhair with dark grey marbled markings, white paws, chest fur, and bright piercing blue eyes. Her fur is silky with a medium fur length. A long scar runs from her throat to the middle of her left flank. While she has a mostly athletic build, she has some muscle. Her voice is very delicate and welcoming, aiding in her ability to manipulate most.

Some say Crane had a heart of pure ice, willing to kill any cat out of the coldness in her heart. All they see is the bad, any good will always be washed over.

It is true, that Crane had no problem maiming or even taking the life of a cat, she is indeed a bit crazy, but she wasn't always like this. In her younger ages, this cat had fallen in love, yes it was love, specifically love with two clan cats. One a gorgeous molly with the softest fur, the other a handsome tom with the strength of a lion.

Poor Crane, she fell so hard for the two that any cat would think she was falling from a cliff. It was a polyamorous and forbidden relationship, two cats from one clan in love with a rogue. What would their clan think about something like this?

Yet Crane, ran to her group of rogues, letting them all know the wonderful news. Not only was she in a loving relationship, but she was also with the tom's kits. The group could not share her joy, they knew this could only mean trouble, Crane did not heed the warnings and went to tell her spouses. The other was also carrying kits, two litters of kits, what Crane thought would be a wonderful start to a new life, was soon to become a nightmare.

When both litters were born and 3 moons of age the two clan cats brought the first litter from the nursery to meet Crane, it was a litter of 4 and 3, and Crane was overjoyed. During this visit the two clan cats attacked Crane, the forest floor went red with blood and this one-sided battle was over in a matter of seconds. Weakened and shocked by the attack Crane was unable to do anything but watch on in horror as the two advanced toward the 7 kits, mutilating each of them beyond recognition. No matter how many times she tried to get up, and save the poor kits that had barely begun life, a strong blow from the tom sent her rolling back to the ground.

Once it was over the two gave her a final glare before returning back the way they came, leaving Crane to weep over the bodies. To her surprise one kit was still alive, hanging onto life by a hair. Determined to save the kit she limped back to the rogue camp and told them everything. For the rest of that day and into the night Crane stayed with the kit, attempting to comfort it before his little soul left his body.

Crane had lost her kits, to the ones she thought had loved her. Oh, but it was too much to ask for her to get a chance to grieve in peace, the rogue camp was raided by a patrol of warriors, and one of the cats on the patrol the tom that had stolen her heart. Yet another slaughter, but this time, of the friends, the family that she had lived with her whole life, each one of them fighting to their last breath to protect each other as Crane fled the scene, too weak to do anything.

Once she returned bodies littered the makeshift camp, everyone was gone, and no one was left alive.

This is the truth hidden by two cats who started this carnage, blaming a rogue for killing kits. Moons after the incident, when every cat thought things would have calmed down, the killings began, starting with the tom found with his throat torn open, and next the she found with her neck snapped and eyes torn out. Another murder, that of an apprentice, drowned, another apprentice ran back to camp with torn ears and deep wounds, speaking of a cat with eyes as cold as ice that held no emotion.

Where she went blood was spilled, prey and cats alike. Any warriors that came close to resembling the looks of her attackers got the worst of the attacks. Crane continued on with her rampage, looking to extinguish the endless fire of rage that had been sparked all that time ago.

Sorry for that long backstory, but I was thinking, that maybe in the future of this rp Crane finally lets go of her anger and tries to become the jolly cat she used to be

@Cherry~

Help me hatch my babies

Last edited by Naila; January 27th, 2024 at 05:47 PM.
Old January 21st, 2024, 04:15 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

ASMODEUS.

════-═════ °• ♔ •° ═════-════

cred to @/airinstein, my cousin

═════════ °• ♔ •° ═════-════
Identification.
?

Denomination: Asmodeus.
~
Duration: Fifty moons.
~
~
Sexuality: Asexual.
~
Classification: Rogue
━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━
Aspect.
?

Asmodeus’s composition is powerful and adequately defined, no long coat to hide the consistent ripples of muscle to manifest the masculinity a long-hair would conceal. At first glance, Asmodeus takes the form of a panther-like appearance, the concept and the difference between his structure and a usual cat is far from different: A considerable gap in size and skull shape simply displays the complexion of breeds in his blood. Smaller ears with a more rounded figure other than pointed like other cats in the territory.

[][][]

His body is broad and long, approx reaching 105cm from head to tail and 51 cm tall from paw to shoulder. His pelt short yet incredibly thick, as someone would strike down a bite against his skin, it’d provoke a gag reflex by the density. A stiff mandible capable of pulverising bone and teeth to lacerate through exposed flesh, his fangs ambiguously unlike any domestic cat, they’re farther extended and acute, almost resembling one of a panther in formation.

[][][]

Almost impossible to trek woodland trails or even maintain his location discreet, he’s vulnerable to sight. A colossal feline wouldn’t be complicated to detect from a mile or more away; however, getting away from one is even more challenging. His mesomorphic structure assails powerful attacks, mauling his opponents with ruthless force. His arms intended to hold his victims down as they struggled, his legs would run them down as they fled. A feline built for merciless brutality.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

An act of cruel intent.
?

An array of furious yowls encompassed the dense atmosphere, they scuffled harshly across the uneven terrain, lacerating their flesh with mighty talons. The full-moon’s luminescence clashed against their shadows and fur which strew itself in the air before gradually floating to the soil. Asmodeus tumbled with the victim’s weight, recoiling himself as they repeatedly extended their neck forward in an attempt to snag his exposed flesh. Asmodeus plunged toward them, his lower-back spine bending further into the soil, raising his torso upwards to allow himself to grapple upon the contender. The monumental male hung his forearm over the adversary’s shoulder, spreading the appendage outward to the armpit; he expanded his claws and sinking his extraordinary talons into their ribs; curling his claws inward to his palm, his talons hooked within the fibres of the muscle. Using the reliable assistance to raise him to pull his right flank up to their chest, the opposer writhed out of agony from the impalement to the muscle, losing footing and giving Asmodeus the open advantage. Pressing his temple contacting the airway, he mercilessly snapped his head in its direction, clamping his petrifying jaws upon the vital canal. Slithering from underneath the buckling male, he raked his forearm upon the opposser’s spine, provoking deep and crucial lacerations as he dragged his talons alongside. He tensed his upper-arm, his muscles bulged through his flesh, abutting the male’s leg; Asmodeus vellicated the victim before him, compressing their torso underneath his bicep. They attempted to fight against his force but the hemorrhaging made them lethargic and heavy-hearted. Asmodeus advanced, overpowering the fallen’s weight and tossing them to the vegetation, resilient to end their life. The male spat at the patch of grass where the begging adversary reposed, flaring his nostrils, he dismissed himself from the territory to tend to himself.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Diaboli exercitum.
?

They call him,
“Asmodeus”
The fallen deity; the divine embodiment of demonic presence.
Of course, not the devil entirely but possessing the name maintains fear in those hearts. Fierce and unpredictable, he holds grudges as no-one has seen before. "Asmodeus, king of incubus and the prince of recrimination", a shell of despair and misfortune the tom possesses a fiendish material. Despite his egoistic personality, he holds great respect to his superiors, perpetuating them as his top priority. His potent, odorous scent grasps the nares of others like flame, pretrifying their nostrils from the rotting aroma. A proud figure, needless to say, determined to own what he deems his. A vacant stare permanently plastered across his face, lacking a trace of minor consciousness nor sympathy.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Eye colour: Pale golden.
Pelt colour: Shiny black.
Nose colour: Matte black.
Breed: Crossbreed. Egyptian mau, Ashera cat, Assyrian cat, maine coon with prominent traces of GAC and CL.
Height: Monumental.
Build: Herculean.
Unique traits: Read Aspect.
Scars: Hidden beneath fur.

@Cherry~

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old January 21st, 2024, 09:29 AM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Name: Maplepaw
Age + Rank: 6 moons, apprentice!!
Clan: WindClan
Do you agree to have your cat get the scar described in the plot: yess brothers my cats need scars
Other: N/A
Tag: @Cherry~

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old January 21st, 2024, 09:59 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Perpetrator

Blackscar, The Ancient Traitor

My Lucifer is lonely
Standing there, killing time
Can't commit to anything but a crime

Blackscar has clan blood inside his veins, but it runs as deep as his hatred for them. He loathes them from the very day he was betrayed by Brightstar of Windclan.

'Cause even god herself has enemies
And once the water starts to rise
And Heaven's out of sight
She'll want the devil on her team

He has tried once to gain power by training a young cat in the Dark Forest, to become the next Windclan's deputy. He failed once, so he's tried again.

My Lucifer is lonely
Look at you needing me
You know I'm not your friend
without some greenery

He was accepted by the Covenant of the Sky as being worthy of a second chance, so he came back to life and spied the clan life secretly for moons and moons.

My Lucifer is lonely
There's nothing left to save now
My God is gonna owe me
There's nothing left to save now

His experiments will be about discovering what makes a cat truly strong. Herbs, muscles, claws, teeth, bones, poison. How can a cat be strengthened and how is a great fighter born?

Blackscar wants to discover the attributes of a true leader.

All the good girls go to hell, Bilie Eilish
@Cherry~

Last edited by Wingnettle; January 21st, 2024 at 09:59 AM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 01:57 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Will be choosing the final two perpetrators sometime next week!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 4th, 2024, 03:05 AM

bump, still accepting perp applications
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 7th, 2024, 10:08 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Name: Martenburr
Age + Rank: 12moons, warrior
Clan: Riverclqan
Do you agree to have your cat get the scar described in the plot: yes
Other:
Tag: ( @Cherry~)

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old February 7th, 2024, 03:42 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Perpetrator application! ^^

Flicker is a very jubilant and charismatic soul, almost always seen with a wide grin from ear to ear. But... she is psychotic. She loves how it feels to sink her claws into another's flesh, enjoying the thrill of it all. She also has an uncanny obsession with blood, a lot of times losing control and fawning over her victims when she sees they're wounded. But other than her psychopathic streak, she's rather cute and cheerful. She'd be like the dangerously adorable little sister of the group.

Flicker has a fluffy short-haired gold and cream pelt, her eyes a dark orange, glinting an almost red hue in the sunlight. Her features are soft and defined, her petite figure very elegant and flexible. Her muscles are surprisingly strong and springy, making her quite powerful when she's drawn to the hunt.

Flicker is 13 moons old, her loopy and rather insane nature became quite eminent at the early age of four moons, she can't control it. She can be quite a caring cat to her comrades though, and would be quite an asset to the group. She would probably one of the members to kidnap the victims, finding it rather exciting. The only draw back would be that she might become a problem at the sight of blood, but she knows her own limitations so she'd probably just avert her eyes from the sight of the wound or go to a different place when it happens. She'd probably love putting a scar on the cat's chest, but she would probably go too overboard.

~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~
*Bio*

Flicker was born to a relatively normal family, a loving mother, a protective father, two supportive siblings, and until the age of four she was relatively normal too. From the first day she could walk she proved to have a phenomenal knack for hunting, she'd bring birds, mice, and other small animals back to her parents with a cheerful little grin on her face. Until one day, she started bringing bigger game back home. Eagles, foxes, small dogs, badgers,... until she brought a kit back home. The poor thing's neck was snapped cleanly in half, its pelt bloody and tangled. Flicker's parents were horrified, but Flicker still had the same grin she always has on. Her father tried to forbid her from going hunting again (her mother was too heartbroken and overwhelmed to try), to stay home but Flicker didn't listen, insisting that she 'loves the hunt.'

Flicker came back that next morning with something even more terrifying, a full grown cat. Her mother screamed when she saw this; her daughter covered in splatters of blood, the broken carcass of the unfortunate cat, her daughter's wide grin. But Flicker paid no heed to her terror, she only said 'kits are no fun, they don't even put up a fight.' Then she dropped the carcass off in her usual place, and sets off again, everyone too scared to stop her. No one knows when she got so consumed by the hunt, but they are starting to realize it may never loosen its hold long enough for her to escape.

Flicker brought body after body back home, the sickening smell of blood only fueling her desire to hunt more. Her family could do nothing but watch as she dwindled her time away, killing, and killing, and killing. One day her siblings gathered up their courage, even against their parents pleading and orders, facing her on her next time back. They told her all about how scared they are of her, their trembling proving their point, about how much she should stop. Flicker just tilted her head and grinned wider, then she spoke. She said 'you... don't want me to have fun...? You're scared... of little old me?' Her words were bone chilling, her usually cute voice very twisted. Her family were all killed that night, each of their bodies left in the mountainous pile of bodies Flicker built.

Since then she stopped her mass killing, getting bored after about five more moons of it, instead focusing on finding fun targets.

~-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

Extra info: She is straight, her gender is female, using the pronouns of she/her... yeah! That's pretty much it, I think I have everything covered! (I love the plot btw!)

Thank you for your consideration! (My activity level is 8-9/10 btw!)

@Cherry~

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 7th, 2024 at 04:13 PM.
Old February 8th, 2024, 07:00 PM

Going to accept Flicker and Enola as the final perpetrators!

( @sol. @Streamtail @Estelle @elaif @ChaosBringer. @gs29513 It's time for this plot to start! Stream, chaos, and gs- do you guys happen to have discord? not a requirement but it would make communication a lot easier )

( @Dyna Fox Accepted for victim! )