Today 12:33 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 12:08 PM

Old October 10th, 2018, 12:33 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"It's alright." He put a paw in front of Sunset to stop her. "It's my punishment." He smiled at her. "You know me well enough that I'll be fine."

The alpha made a short, low howl that indicates the punishment. Immediately, the pack encircled Shadow, giving him a little room on all sides. "Your punishment. Fight pit!"

"So who do I have to fight." He asked.

The two that accused you." He said as the trap wolves appeared, evil smiles on their faces.
Suddenly Sage came pounding up next to Sunset. “What did he do?!” He gasped in horror.

”He apparently got in a fight with the two wolves in the healing den...”

”He WHAT?!”

”You heard me now why don’t you Shush while i go talk to the alpha about this nonsense, he is obviously the only one hurt out of the three!”

”Sunset no-“

”Sunset yes.” She growled back.

Sage sat thejr helplessly as he watched Sunset bound off towards the alpha and him be forced to remember horrible memories from the past.
Old October 10th, 2018, 08:52 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Suddenly Sage came pounding up next to Sunset. “What did he do?!” He gasped in horror.

”He apparently got in a fight with the two wolves in the healing den...”

”He WHAT?!”

”You heard me now why don’t you Shush while i go talk to the alpha about this nonsense, he is obviously the only one hurt out of the three!”

”Sunset no-“

”Sunset yes.” She growled back.

Sage sat thejr helplessly as he watched Sunset bound off towards the alpha and him be forced to remember horrible memories from the past.
The two wolves snickered and snarled. "We are going to enjoy this." One said. The two got on either side of him, timing their attacks perfectly.

There was just enough room for Shadow to evade, but not much, he was in a defensive position, knowing that he would not win this by trying to hold out. He attacked one, getting a few good strikes in before the other grabbed him and slammed him to the ground.

"Fool." One said. "You should have never tried it. Back in the den. Taka was fine. Then you had to butt in." He smiled. "No matter, we'll kill you now in front of the pack."

The two continued their onslaught on Shadow for what seemed like hours, but Shadow remained standing through all their attacks, even managing to fight back. The two growled "Just go down already!" One of them snarled.

Shadow shook his head, bleeding from everywhere. "I won't. I made a promise that I would keep my friends safe. No matter what."

"Oh you mean those other two." One of the laughed. "You won't be around to keep that promise." They crept slowly. "Because once we're done with you, we're going after them."

Little to their knowledge, they had just made the biggest mistake of their lives. They flipped on the side Shadow tried to hide for so long. He laughed at this.

The two wolves stopped. "What's so funny." One jeered.

Shadow picked his head up, and on his face was the friendliest smile ever. "I don't think you got my name. My name is Shadow. Do you want to know why?" He took one step back to step on one of their pack's member who was watching shadow, and disappeared.

"What?" The two looked around. "Where is he?"

"Right here," Came a creepy whisper and Shadow appeared next to one and took him down with ease and disappeared. "Oh where am I?" He asked the other wolf who was scared out of his mind. He stepped out of the wolf's shadow to appear in front of him, his happy smile from just ago was replaced with a sadistic, evil smile. "Peakaboo!"

Before the wolf could react he was on the ground too.

There was murmurs of fear in the group. One of the wolves watching whispered "Stop the match. He'll kill them." He said.

The alpha said nothing and continued to watch.

Shadow stalked over the two down wolves who were basically pleading for their lives. "You want me to spare you, so you can go after my friends?" He snarled.

"No please!" One pleaded. "We were joking. We swear."

"That will be the last joke you ever make!" He said baring his teeth, ready to kill.

(You better have enjoyed that and you also better stop him before he goes on a killing spree)

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; February 24th, 2019 at 11:33 PM.
Old October 10th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
The two wolves snickered and snarled. "We are going to enjoy this." One said. The two got on either side of him, timing their attacks perfectly.

There was just enough room for Shadow to evade, but not much, he was in a defensive position, knowing that he would not win this by trying to hold out. He attacked one, getting a few good strikes in before the other grabbed him and slammed him to the ground.

"Fool." One said. "You should have never tried it. Back in the den. Taka was fine. Then you had to butt in." He smiled. "No matter, we'll kill you now in front of the pack."

The two continued their onslaught on Shadow for what seemed like hours, but Shadow remained standing through all their attacks, even managing to fight back. The two growled "Just go down already!" One of them snarled.

Brendan shook his head, bleeding from everywhere. "I won't. I made a promise that I would keep my friends safe. No matter what."

"Oh you mean those other two." One of the laughed. "You won't be around to keep that promise." They crept slowly. "Because once we're done with you, we're going after them."

Little to their knowledge, they had just made the biggest mistake of their lives. They flipped on the side Shadow tried to hide for so long. He laughed at this.

The two wolves stopped. "What's so funny." One jeered.

Shadow picked his head up, and on his face was the friendliest smile ever. "I don't think you got my name. My name is Shadow. Do you want to know why?" He took one step back to step on one of their pack's member who was watching shadow, and disappeared.

"What?" The two looked around. "Where is he?"

"Right here," Came a creepy whisper and Shadow appeared next to one and took him down with ease and disappeared. "Oh where am I?" He asked the other wolf who was scared out of his mind. He stepped out of the wolf's shadow to appear in front of him, his happy smile from just ago was replaced with a sadistic, evil smile. "Peakaboo!"

Before the wolf could react he was on the ground too.

There was murmurs of fear in the group. One of the wolves watching whispered "Stop the match. He'll kill them." He said.

The alpha said nothing and continued to watch.

Shadow stalked over the two down wolves who were basically pleading for their lives. "You want me to spare you, so you can go after my friends?" He snarled.

"No please!" One pleaded. "We were joking. We swear."

"That will be the last joke you ever make!" He said baring his teeth, ready to kill.

(You better have enjoyed that and you also better stop him before he goes on a killing spree)
*whole crowd cheering* dats so cooolll

And awww i kinda like evil Shado, but if you insist

Halfway there, Sunset stopped terrified, at first it was because she didn’t want Shadow to die, but now she saw how he was...she was petrified..but at the same time...she wasn’t scared of him. Without second thought Sunset jumped into the ring and knocked Shadow off of his paws and pinned him down. “Shadow no!”

She was slightly shaking and her voice was almost begging him to listen. “They got what they deserved.” She glared at the pile of blood and fear. “Shadow you need treatment.” Her eyes turned to the alpha, almost daring him to continue the match. She showed no sign of submission towards him and held her gaze, however she was shaking incredibly, if Shadow where to try and get up she knew she could easily be knocked over.
Old October 10th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
*whole crowd cheering* dats so cooolll

And awww i kinda like evil Shado, but if you insist

Halfway there, Sunset stopped terrified, at first it was because she didn’t want Shadow to die, but now she saw how he was...she was petrified..but at the same time...she wasn’t scared of him. Without second thought Sunset jumped into the ring and knocked Shadow off of his paws and pinned him down. “Shadow no!”

She was slightly shaking and her voice was almost begging him to listen. “They got what they deserved.” She glared at the pile of blood and fear. “Shadow you need treatment.” Her eyes turned to the alpha, almost daring him to continue the match. She showed no sign of submission towards him and held her gaze, however she was shaking incredibly, if Shadow where to try and get up she knew she could easily be knocked over.
When Shadow heard her voice, he almost snapped out of it. "Sunset, did you not just hear what they were going to do to you?" He asked. He tried to stand but winced hard. His injuries were so sufficient, that he truly couldn't stand without pain. "Let me finish them off. So I know they wont harm anyone ever again. " He said.

The alpha let out a howl signaling the fight was over. "The winner is the defendent! He has proven himself! " All the wolves immediately disbanded

Shadow sighed, now he was back to himself. "I'm sorry Sunset. I never wanted to bring that part of me out. "

Old October 10th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
When Shadow heard her voice, he almost snapped out of it. "Sunset, did you not just hear what they were going to do to you?" He asked. He tried to stand but winced hard. His injuries were so sufficient, that he truly couldn't stand without pain. "Let me finish them off. So I know they wont harm anyone ever again. " He said.

The alpha let out a howl signaling the fight was over. "The winner is the defendent! He has proven himself! " All the wolves immediately disbanded

Shadow sighed, now he was back to himself. "I'm sorry Sunset. I never wanted to bring that part of me out. "
Sunset got off of him. “I’m sorry, i couldn’t take any chances....we need to get you healed up...” She said ignoring the second part of what he spoke. She would deal with that later. The wounds are more important. “Somewolf come over here and give them treatment!” She barked, not caring if she was acting out of her rank. She wasn’t only speaking about Shadow’s health, but the others as well. ‘Later..’ she thought looking at the two wounded wolves. ‘When they heal i will get some truth out of the two of them..’
Old October 10th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Sunset got off of him. “I’m sorry, i couldn’t take any chances....we need to get you healed up...” She said ignoring the second part of what he spoke. She would deal with that later. The wounds are more important. “Somewolf come over here and give them treatment!” She barked, not caring if she was acting out of her rank. She wasn’t only speaking about Shadow’s health, but the others as well. ‘Later..’ she thought looking at the two wounded wolves. ‘When they heal i will get some truth out of the two of them..’
Taka, the healer came to Shadow. "Alright. Let's get you patched up. " He said. He started his treatment on Shadow, working at a speedy pace, finishing sooner than a normal average wolf. "He'll need some time to recover. "

Old October 10th, 2018, 06:42 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Taka, the healer came to Shadow. "Alright. Let's get you patched up. " He said. He started his treatment on Shadow, working at a speedy pace, finishing sooner than a normal average wolf. "He'll need some time to recover. "
"Thank you, you can go and help the others I guess.." She said trailing off. "Where do you want me to have him rest...I want to share some words with the alpha." She grumbled the last part of her sentence. Her eyes burned holes into the alphas back as he was turned to talk to another wolf. Sunsets eyes narrowed and her ears flat to her head. She wanted to know what exactly the alpha accepted them for.
Old October 10th, 2018, 06:52 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
"Thank you, you can go and help the others I guess.." She said trailing off. "Where do you want me to have him rest...I want to share some words with the alpha." She grumbled the last part of her sentence. Her eyes burned holes into the alphas back as he was turned to talk to another wolf. Sunsets eyes narrowed and her ears flat to her head. She wanted to know what exactly the alpha accepted them for.
"Take him to the alphas den." Taka told her, pointing below the high rock. "The alpha will normally congratulate the victor of the fight."

Shadow whined. "I'll get there myself." Shadow said with the strength he had. "Come closer Taka."

Taka did so and Shadow used his shadow travel to get to the den, so weak he almost passed out.

Old October 10th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"Take him to the alphas den." Taka told her, pointing below the high rock. "The alpha will normally congratulate the victor of the fight."

Shadow whined. "I'll get there myself." Shadow said with the strength he had. "Come closer Taka."

Taka did so and Shadow used his shadow travel to get to the den, so weak he almost passed out.
Sunset, no longer getting dizzy or weak due to shadow-traveling with him so much, immediately went to go support him. "Shadow sit.." she sighed, mad that he even so much as tried to help in the state he was in. Not caring for how the healer reacted to Shadow's power, she stood, waiting for the alpha to appear, and you could tell just by looking at her, she wasn't in a good mood.
Old October 10th, 2018, 08:09 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Sunset, no longer getting dizzy or weak due to shadow-traveling with him so much, immediately went to go support him. "Shadow sit.." she sighed, mad that he even so much as tried to help in the state he was in. Not caring for how the healer reacted to Shadow's power, she stood, waiting for the alpha to appear, and you could tell just by looking at her, she wasn't in a good mood.
Shadow was doing more than sitting. He was laid out on the ground, exhausted and injured. He was going to be here a while.

The alpha walked into his den, Amber at his side. "Congratulations, on your victory, Shadow."

Shadow replied with a faint nod. "Thank you."