Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 06:41 AM
ThunderClan Healing Event...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 06:39 AM
The Moors Whisper...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:39 AM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:29 AM
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 06:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 16th, 2023, 01:38 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Night Operations

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 2] - Inactive

Ears alert as the young warrior listened to the ShadowClan leader, white dipped toes wiggled with excitement at the first exercise they were to practice with the apprentices. It was sort of like a game of extreme hide and seek, in which the one hiding was the one hunting for the one that searched. Heh heh, sounded fun. And he had already been given a playmate - not playmate, never playmate, an apprentice to help, yes, that - to go bond with, too! Getting up, eager, verdant eyes gazed around the dark clearing, his footing perfectly at home upon the muddy ground.

Spotting the gray furred apprentice he was after, he beamed, stomping his way heavily towards him. No point in being sneaky sneaky yet. That would come later. After he had assessed just how much training Stormpaw had in him so far. Hopefully his former denmate had been luckier in the mentor department than he'd been during his apprenticeship.

"Hey Storms! Let's get this going, yeah? Yeah! How's it if you ambush me first? Best defense is a good offense, so might as well work on that part first. You learned battle moves yet?" Silverlark asked, his nose scrunching up with the prospect of a play spar in the future.

He'd have to make sure how much battle training the tom had in him first. He didn't want to accidentally do anything too advanced if his mentor had neglected that part of his training, after all. No real learning if all he was doing was bullying, and Silverlark was no bully. Nope. Besides, this way he could also assess just how much ambush training the tom had as well. Victories all around!

-

@Ymir [Stormpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 16th, 2023, 07:17 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

DreamingBloom
DreamingBloom stood up. "Sharppaw?"
The pretty she-cat said, looking around for her partner.

(This is so late- omg. @Willie Warf

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 16th, 2023, 07:40 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Morningpaw
he/him | ShadowClan Apprentice
Chill of Death - always active
Still fending off the last remnants of sleep, Morningpaw followed the group out into the territory. As the terrain grew unfamiliar, his wide eyes looked to and fro at the undergrowth, the pine trees, and all the warping shadows that seemed to dance just at the corners of his vision. This was cool! Better than sleeping, that was for sure. The young apprentice glanced down in surprise at the feeling of the cold marsh beneath him, and he paused a moment to press tentatively into the mud before trotting to catch up with the others.

He looked around the clearing of the Croaking Swamp, but it was difficult to make out much in the thick fog. Very cool! Though the world around him was quite interesting, he had to pay attention, and so Morningpaw turned his focus over to Dawnstar to listen to her instructions.

Training with Dawnstar herself? If his eyes could grow any wider, they'd pop right out of his head. And with Eveningpaw, too! Morningpaw looked around for the other apprentices assigned with him, anticipation and anxiety alike gnawing at him. His eyes flitted past some of the pairs and, briefly, he wondered if Nighthound would be paying attention to their progress—before he realized with a start that he should probably go up to Dawnstar. Paws prickling with nervous energy, the ginger tabby padded over to the huge leader, glancing up at her, glancing back down, and finally settling on a spot somewhere behind her. "I don't—I don't have any battle training yet but—but I'll do my best!"
[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar | @Starfall - Eveningpaw | @eris - Ravenpaw | @MockingRabbit - Eggpaw ]

lio was here ♥
Old September 16th, 2023, 08:49 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Chubpaw

Chubpaw looked around for his mentor, grinning with excitement.

Flowerpaw

Flo looked for her mentor, blinking anxiously as she waited.

[ @The Doctor @WhiteDawn]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 16th, 2023, 10:27 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Stormpaw groaned at the sound of a, silent gag, happy cat bleh what a useless annoying emotion, and STORMS EXCUSE ME IT IS STROMPAW SOON TO BE STORM...... SOMETHING so storms is not acceptable at all even if he knew the cat which he doesnt, Stormpaw without a word simply walked up and sat down in front of silver lark before attempting to gently place a paw on their head "never guess my abilitys" he said in his sarcasstic sounding and smooth and calm voice as usual not breaking eye contact, "and yes ill ambush first" he then waited for a answer hoping to starclan this warrior had finnaly calmed down

@Alchemist Kitsune (stormpaw is actually ready to rank up im just way to lazy to set it all up so he does know everything plus a little extra just a btw)

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old September 17th, 2023, 06:09 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Blackhawk
ShadowClan Warrior

He rolled his shoulders, he could also train Chubpaw in the same moment, he spotted him in the dark, well, time for a first lesson, he moved toward him slowly and silently, he then arrived behind Chubpaw and waited for his apprentice to realize he was here....

@poppy.
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old September 17th, 2023, 07:49 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior

Darkcloud listened carefully to Dawnstar and started scanning the group of cats for her apprentice so ambushing that was an important skill to learn especially for a Shadowclan cat so it was best to start learning that as soon as possible.

The dark warrrior's amber gaze soon fell on Flowerpaw and she started stalking quietly towards her being careful to take her steps slowly as not to slip on the wet ground.

As she reached the side of the younger she-cat she spoke not caring if she didn't notice her at first or not "Flowerpaw, you may ambush me first but remember to be as quiet and careful as you can and use the swamp to your advantage" she told her calmly her face expressionless as always.

@poppy.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old September 17th, 2023, 10:34 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T1)

Upon not immediately being sent away, Darkfall followed the clan’s leader out into the territory silently along with the other cats. The beginnings of a frown touched his lips as the solid ground slowly began turning into slippery mud. Out of all things, that is one thing that never changed about him; he absolutely hated the feeling of mud in between the thicker fur of his toes.

That aside, it appeared as though they were at Croaking Swamp. Interesting… The large tom hadn’t taken Rufflepaw out here just yet, but seeing as his apprentice was attending this event, he hoped that he was paying attention. Well, he was confident that the younger tom was paying attention anyway. Rufflepaw during their initial training session seemed like an attentive and eager young cat, he was probably marking the path on the way there. He’d have to ask later on.

Shortly after they arrived, Dawnstar began dividing up the groups. He was with Sunsetpaw this time. Okay. He had done some training with her previously, so he felt he wouldn’t have any problems with the young she-cat. The downward turn of his lips slowly reversed itself, just slightly, as he thought about it. The young cat was filled with so much energy, perhaps he could have a little bit of fun and relax during this event.

Glancing around, he noticed that the apprentice in question had already distanced herself from the group. Great, now he didn’t have to go through the trouble of looking for her. Walking over, he slightly dipped his head in greeting ”Looks like we’ll be working together tonight.” he said softly, still a little tired. Maybe some of Sunsetpaw's seemingly boundless energy would rub off on him and help him get through this event without seeming sluggish. Mmm... after this he was so going to sleep.

[ @Pitou ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old September 17th, 2023, 08:59 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Ratpaw ☽༓・*˚⁺‧ ͙

Male[he/him] - Shadowclan Apprentice

Following his clanmates the medium sized tom kept his face calm. He was a bit nervous he'd do bad, but he forced it down. There was no way he'd allow himself to cower. That wasn't him anymore. Ratpaw stopped, listening closely to Dawnstar as she began putting them in groups. hearing a familiar name and his own his ears flattened slightly.

He looked at Cougarivy as she moved closer to him. As she grew closer and closer he felt like lowering himself to where she couldn't see him, but he refrained himself from doing so. Ratpaw moved over to her too afraid to say anything. Instead he stood there starring off into space to avoid eye contact with his partner.

{ @Pitou; }

**Cougarivy**

Her movements were bouncy but concise as she moved up to the apprentice, noticing his averted gaze and unsure posture. She giggled airily then flicked her tail and turned away. "Alright little rat, let's see what you can do. Impress me, would ya? Else I may have to take a trip to Dawnstar's den. You'll ambush first. Don't make me remind you to pay attention to your surroundings and your paws and your movements and all that boring stuff. Stick to the shadows, stay downwind, be quiet. Attack when you think I'm least expecting it, and make that first shot a good one." She sat down, waiting until she heard Ratpaw leave before she'd rise back to her paws and turn her ears onto the swivel to check for any obvious sounds or scents wafting in her direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T1)

Upon not immediately being sent away, Darkfall followed the clan’s leader out into the territory silently along with the other cats. The beginnings of a frown touched his lips as the solid ground slowly began turning into slippery mud. Out of all things, that is one thing that never changed about him; he absolutely hated the feeling of mud in between the thicker fur of his toes.

That aside, it appeared as though they were at Croaking Swamp. Interesting… The large tom hadn’t taken Rufflepaw out here just yet, but seeing as his apprentice was attending this event, he hoped that he was paying attention. Well, he was confident that the younger tom was paying attention anyway. Rufflepaw during their initial training session seemed like an attentive and eager young cat, he was probably marking the path on the way there. He’d have to ask later on.

Shortly after they arrived, Dawnstar began dividing up the groups. He was with Sunsetpaw this time. Okay. He had done some training with her previously, so he felt he wouldn’t have any problems with the young she-cat. The downward turn of his lips slowly reversed itself, just slightly, as he thought about it. The young cat was filled with so much energy, perhaps he could have a little bit of fun and relax during this event.

Glancing around, he noticed that the apprentice in question had already distanced herself from the group. Great, now he didn’t have to go through the trouble of looking for her. Walking over, he slightly dipped his head in greeting ”Looks like we’ll be working together tonight.” he said softly, still a little tired. Maybe some of Sunsetpaw's seemingly boundless energy would rub off on him and help him get through this event without seeming sluggish. Mmm... after this he was so going to sleep.

[ @Pitou ]

**Sunsetpaw**

As soon as her pale blue eyes landed on the familiar black tabby, Sunsetpaw bounced then started toward him. A grin lit up her face as she stopped in front of him then started to circle him but then stopped, turned, and moved back to the front, realizing that she would be expected to be paying attention and not making a scene. She sat down, her front paws shuffling in the muddy ground. "So what are we doing first? Are you gonna ambush me? What should I do? Or maybe I could do the stalking first and sneaky up on you? I bet you wouldn't be able to hear me at all, not at all."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old September 18th, 2023, 12:09 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Eveningpaw
@Undertaker - Dawnstar | @ameko - Morningpaw | @eris - Ravenpaw | @MockingRabbit - Eggpaw

The tabby listened as names were called, and was about two seconds from loudly complaining when his wasn't. That is until Dawnstar gave a second string of orders. Perking up almost immediately when he realized, oh! There's Morningpaw! Perfect. Standing himself up, the apprentice crouched, his rump up in the air as he prepared himself for one of the fastest sprints he'd ever done in his life. Letting out a huff before sprinting off towards Morningpaw, an attempt to tackle him as long as Morningpaw didn't realize what was happening, that is.

"I was chased by bees. Does that count as training?" he asked, tail lashing behind him. Followed by a toothy grinned "I think it does." response to his own question.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread