Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:39 AM

Old April 28th, 2020, 03:37 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Fogpaw nodded. The tom went quiet and held his breathe. The ground let out vibrations as the vole ate it's food. He got into his crouch and quietly went after the vole. He killed it swiftly before setting it down. This was his first ever vole. He only usually either caught fish or crabs at lionsbeach. Fogpaw closed his eyes and saw Thunderpaw smile at him before he opened them again.
Koistream felt an eerie presence the entire time, his chest tight with anticipation as he felt his heart pound harder with each second spent there. "We best be off," He murmured, turning to leave when he found the decapitated head of a bird, cut cleanly. Its body was left a two inches away, a ring of mushrooms grew perfectly around the body and its detached head in a circle. Koistream was left heaving south fear, the air thick of another's presence. "We need to go, now!"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:42 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

[ Let's move this to the Riverclan clearing. Here's the link if you don't have it:http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...?t=31&page=942 I'll just post something like Emberfang walked into the clearing with Shade at his side, and then he ran over to Lionstar to report it. { I have to report it to Lionstar, in the patrol report thread, just don't post there. so that way he can accept her into the clan.} ]

@Chasepaw

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:46 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katwhisperer View Post
[ Let's move this to the Riverclan clearing. Here's the link if you don't have it:http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...?t=31&page=942 I'll just post something like Emberfang walked into the clearing with Shade at his side, and then he ran over to Lionstar to report it. { I have to report it to Lionstar, in the patrol report thread, just don't post there. so that way he can accept her into the clan.} ]

@Chasepaw
{alright. Ik the clearing]
Old April 28th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Koistream felt an eerie presence the entire time, his chest tight with anticipation as he felt his heart pound harder with each second spent there. "We best be off," He murmured, turning to leave when he found the decapitated head of a bird, cut cleanly. Its body was left a two inches away, a ring of mushrooms grew perfectly around the body and its detached head in a circle. Koistream was left heaving south fear, the air thick of another's presence. "We need to go, now!"
Fogpaw turned to him after scenting fear scent. He didn't sense anybody, but Thunderpaw. The young tom made his mind go off of Thunderpaw and there was another presence. "Yeah. Let's get back quickly.", he meowed. Fogpaw headed back to camp, trying to pick up speed. 'can you feel that Thunderpaw,' he thought.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 29th, 2020, 01:42 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
softpaw nodded and watched gentlethunder, she immediately got into the same crouch. softpaw kept her eyes locked on his pose and adjusted her's to match perfectly, "how's this?" softpaw asked before looking ahead, she was dying to start fighting like a true warrior!

@Starbot

(op! Sorry this got buried in my mentions!)

As his Apprentice crouched, the warrior himself stood back up straight, head tilted to the side. He was about to fix her back, make it straighter, but after a second or so she fixed it herself. 'She's a quick learner.' he thought to himself, the corner of his lips quirking up into a small smile. "Very good. This is the crouch you use for many different things. It's the basic of all crouches." Gentlethunder began. "You can use it to sneak up on your opponent, to dodge an attack if it's a upper attack, or to launch yourself at your opponent. It's not fancy but it will get the job done." he hummed.

Dragging his back paw out more, creating a flat surface in the sand, the Calliby lowered his upper half. Ear swiveled forwards, Paws directly below his shoulders. "Although that crouch is very good for pouncing, if you want to put more power into your front paws, or if the opponents bigger than you. This is the crouch you want to use, it pools more of your power into your back legs, which will help you spring up much higher. "

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 29th, 2020, 06:03 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

softpaw sat up and nodded with a smile, "thanks!" she purred, softpaw got into the crouch a couple more times, so she'd get used to going in the position, "I think I got it!" softpaw mewed before going back to listening to gentlethunder. Once he got into the pounce that was best suited for her due to her small size, she didn't hesitate to get into the same position, it took her a second to get her paws under her shoulder...but she manged.

@Starbot

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old April 30th, 2020, 09:31 AM

My Mood: Hungry

Misty morning dew shrouded the thicket as Loonpaw cut her way through the tall grass, inhaling the chilly spring air. Her pelt was damp and dripped from the grass around her, but the older apprentice didn't seem to mind.

She was in her own little world, enjoying the territory she now called home, and simply walking for the sake of it. It had been a long time since she was able to claim somewhere as home, and so far, Loonpaw was extremely happy. The beige-and-black molly came to a small, trickling stream and paused to take a quick drink, enjoying the morning bird call and sounds of the marshlands waking up.

[ @Beau ]
Weekdays: 8:00AM and 4:45PM (EDT)

Last edited by Loon; April 30th, 2020 at 09:32 AM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 11:29 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@Loon
Houndpaw still had to get used to not being alone every moment of the day. It was amazing how quickly he’d become used to the isolation after he lost Magnolia and Redwood. He had to admit he vastly preferred the presence of other cats but still needed some alone time. Thus, his morning walk began. Now, however, he found himself decidedly less alone as a pretty molly appeared just ahead of him. He knew her from observation to be Loonpaw, a loner turned clan cat like him who seemed to be around his age. The tom sighed a bit, sad to disturb his peace, but he was up for a little fun with the she-cat. He never turned down an opportunity to flirt- it made him feel like his younger self.
The tom sauntered out of the undergrowth and stopped just behind her, sitting down and grooming down his chest fur lazily while he drawled, “good morning, dear. Fancy seeing your pretty pelt out here alone. I’d think a trail of toms would be falling over themselves in your wake.”
Old April 30th, 2020, 06:37 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

[dump]

@Starbot

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old April 30th, 2020, 11:24 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
softpaw sat up and nodded with a smile, "thanks!" she purred, softpaw got into the crouch a couple more times, so she'd get used to going in the position, "I think I got it!" softpaw mewed before going back to listening to gentlethunder. Once he got into the pounce that was best suited for her due to her small size, she didn't hesitate to get into the same position, it took her a second to get her paws under her shoulder...but she manged.

@Starbot

Once she herself got down into the newest crouch the Calliby picked himself up and made his way over. "You're very close, but try pushing your paws out a little more, to make it easier for them to be under your shoulders. They're too far back right now." he stated, using his paw to gently poke at hers.

Once she got it Gentlethunder gave her a smirk, he was proud to be honest. "Alright we're chugging right along. You want a speed run let's give you a speed run. Fighting. Anywhere you can slash is good but there are key points you want to aim for." he began. "The Face, the neck, the chest, and the belly. All these areas can kill your opponent if you claw or bite deep enough. For right now, lets start the basics, claws seathed." he hummed. Making his way back to his previous spot.

"Also light biting, you're a newbie, but still have to be cautious. You make the first move on me. Show me the best way you think you can win against me."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us