Today 03:16 PM

Old October 12th, 2016, 08:45 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Necklaces of Soulmates

Name: Lucent April Santos [nicknames; luce, lou]
Sexuality: Ace / Aro kiddo
Appearance: Image Ref | Lucent is a slender figure with a casual taste in clothing, liking to wear things that make them feel comfortable instead of succumbing to bland fashion trends, often dressing lazily. They wear sunglasses almost all of the time, thinking it makes them look just a bit cooler than everyone else. Really, they don't impact anything in Luce's life. Lucent stands at about 5''6, and likes to pat the heads of people shorter than them, sometimes joking around and using them as an armrest. They have hands with long, slender, fingers, but these hands aren't very useful- Lucent will never be able to master a water-bottle flip when they aren't even strong enough to open a water bottle without having to bother their friends for help.
Personality: Lucent's a bit hard to describe, often taking most of their actions from the internet instead of making relationships and following the actions of others like a 'normal' person would do. They're lazy as hell, often sitting around and doing absolutely nothing all day, and still feeling satisfied with themselves. They find it hard to pay attention for long periods of time, and get uncomfortable in places such as school or even working a part-time job, fidgeting around or even trying to fall asleep, to do something to keep entertained. With friends, Lucent is loud and talkative, always wanting to lead the group and tell everyone what to do, acting on impulse and always finding a good reason to laugh. They're still lazy and easily distracted, but the idea of having fun with friends can subdue their tendencies to fall asleep at random places for a few moments. Oh, and one more defining feature of Lucent, before I forget;
they're on team instinct. //dabs
Necklace: [you look down at the string hung around your neck.] ...It's a lock on a string, waiting for a key. It isn't shaped like a heart, but it's just a lock. Lucent likes to keep this necklace hidden under their shirt. They have never thought about needing a soulmate.
Other: n/a
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Name: Lucent April Santos [nicknames; luce, lou]
Sexuality: Ace / Aro kiddo
Appearance: Image Ref | Lucent is a slender figure with a casual taste in clothing, liking to wear things that make them feel comfortable instead of succumbing to bland fashion trends, often dressing lazily. They wear sunglasses almost all of the time, thinking it makes them look just a bit cooler than everyone else. Really, they don't impact anything in Luce's life. Lucent stands at about 5''6, and likes to pat the heads of people shorter than them, sometimes joking around and using them as an armrest. They have hands with long, slender, fingers, but these hands aren't very useful- Lucent will never be able to master a water-bottle flip when they aren't even strong enough to open a water bottle without having to bother their friends for help.
Personality: Lucent's a bit hard to describe, often taking most of their actions from the internet instead of making relationships and following the actions of others like a 'normal' person would do. They're lazy as hell, often sitting around and doing absolutely nothing all day, and still feeling satisfied with themselves. They find it hard to pay attention for long periods of time, and get uncomfortable in places such as school or even working a part-time job, fidgeting around or even trying to fall asleep, to do something to keep entertained. With friends, Lucent is loud and talkative, always wanting to lead the group and tell everyone what to do, acting on impulse and always finding a good reason to laugh. They're still lazy and easily distracted, but the idea of having fun with friends can subdue their tendencies to fall asleep at random places for a few moments. Oh, and one more defining feature of Lucent, before I forget;
they're on team instinct. //dabs
Necklace: [you look down at the string hung around your neck.] ...It's a lock on a string, waiting for a key. It isn't shaped like a heart, but it's just a lock. Lucent likes to keep this necklace hidden under their shirt. They have never thought about needing a soulmate.
Other: n/a
accepted
Old October 12th, 2016, 09:02 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
(https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/62....340895058.jpg ~ Its the golden heart and I need a soulmate ;-

Just making a reminder for myself and anyone else who needs a male same-sex soulmate

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 12th, 2016, 09:02 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
Name: Axel
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance:http://data.whicdn.com/images/83086209/large.jpg
Personality: Quiet, suffers from depression and anxiety. Very big heart and very friendly.
Necklace: (I shall wait for someone to offer to be my other half lol)
Other: Nope

(Oops quoted the wrong ine

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 13th, 2016, 02:22 PM

bump
Old October 13th, 2016, 04:45 PM

bump??? ??? ? ??