It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 07:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2021, 09:02 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

Palepaw had joined the chase along with the majority of her clan, pelt bristling as they finally breached the ThunderClan camp. She looks over the camp, carefully watching and gauging their reactions.
The fear was reasonable, the anger was justified- but it was the sight of a kit cowering from them that made her flinch. At least, at least- she could hope they had the brains to run away and her own Clanmates had it in them to hold to Kestrelstar's word- no kits, no queens, no elders.
And no attacking first.
They would leave the first spill of blood to them. ThunderClan started this, but they were sure to end this.

//open, if your cat is attacking Palepaw, please note she has poison claws: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...96&postcount=1
\\

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; July 24th, 2021 at 09:49 PM.
Old July 24th, 2021, 09:05 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

// @Rockfall // Rootgaze

Her claws were already unsheathed when she entered the ThunderClan camp behind Kestrelstar. It wasn't like she was itching to spill blood or anything, but much like her leader she'd come with claws coated in deadly deathberry juice, a poison no cat wanted to be dealing with and she had the power to choose the cat that would suffer from it.

Rootgaze wouldn't have attacked first even if Kestrelstar hadn't warned the clan- she was wielding such a big responsibility she had to be sure whoever met her claws truly deserved it. The big she-cat giving orders seemed good enough but was she not worried that they'd invaded their camp? Were they really not even going to attempt to chase them out?

She wasn't given a moment more to think before another she-cat she hadn't been focusing on lunged at her. Was this cat the first to attack in the clan? With all the arguing she couldn't really notice but it caused a twinge of nervousness that she was part of the tussle that would officially start the attack. The tortoiseshell didn't even think about her poisoned claws when she slashed out towards her opponent with no real idea of what she was aiming for.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old July 24th, 2021, 09:09 PM
eternally tired

[open! please keep in mind that sparrow has been given poison claws by snakeheart so there will be some sort of side affect of him striking your cat. Whether it means your cat just getting weaker or even death. <3]
Sparrowskip

This was it, the battle that Sparrowskip had been a long time awaiting. He knew it would happen eventually, even when he was still medicine cat. It was just a weird feeling that it was about to happen right in front him. AND also the fact he was given a very important power in what Snakeheart gave to him. There was no turning back now though, with his claws dripping with poison from the deathberries he mentally prepared himself for this as he slinked into the ThunderClan camp.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; July 24th, 2021 at 09:09 PM.
Old July 24th, 2021, 09:10 PM
chirps

Finally. A warrior worth their weight in courage. "RiverClan, make them pay for their mistakes. If they won't defend their camp, we're taking it!" Kestrelstar barred his fangs as the warrior came hurtling at him. The swipes were fast, and perhaps on purpose the RiverClan leader dodged too slow so that one landed right across his face. Blood spurted out from the wound and he ducked under the swiping claws, lunging forward with both forepaws to take the warrior off balance and land him on his back. The deathberry juice that was laced in his front claws would sink into the warriors' flesh if the hit landed.

Somewhere off in the distance he was aware of Reedpaw shouting at him. A traitor. One that he hadn't gotten around to exiling yet. He would handled that later.

// @TheDragonLordOfPunz @Kyrieknight
Old July 24th, 2021, 09:12 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Finally. A warrior worth their weight in courage. "RiverClan, make them pay for their mistakes. If they won't defend their camp, we're taking it!" Kestrelstar barred his fangs as the warrior came hurtling at him. The swipes were fast, and perhaps on purpose the RiverClan leader dodged too slow so that one landed right across his face. Blood spurted out from the wound and he ducked under the swiping claws, lunging forward with both forepaws to take the warrior off balance and land him on his back. The deathberry juice that was laced in his front claws would sink into the warriors' flesh if the hit landed.

Somewhere off in the distance he was aware of Reedpaw shouting at him. A traitor. One that he hadn't gotten around to exiling yet. He would handled that later.

Silverdust decided she had enough and was about to jumo into this but she was not abouut to die but wasnt going to let a clan mate either she leaped at the leader and swipped hitting him in the flank with her claws out.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old July 24th, 2021, 09:14 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Stars, these cats had no backbone. They'd taken back some of ThunderClan's territory (which was rightfully theirs, but still), invaded their home, Kestrelstar had killed their leader, and they sat on their butts doing nothing but whining about all day?? The more she stood here the less respect she had for them, though it'd already been way down in the negatives.

Spiderstorm smirked as Kestrelstar gave the word —it didn't seem like ThunderClan was going to do it themselves— and unsheathed her claws. To hell with 'em.

She leapt towards nearest ThunderClanner.
// again lol, open to fight
Old July 24th, 2021, 09:15 PM
Fandom Freak

My Mood: Psychedelic

| Sunclaw - TC |

When Kestrelstar made the revelation that he had taken all of Eveningstar’s lives, the rage seemed to quench uncontrollably. Is this learnt going to unsavoury heights and taking more than one life of a basically innocent cat, leaving them defenceless? Yes. That snake-heart is going to pay dearly for what he has done.

But it was better to focus on these other RiverClan cats. It was better to fuel his rage into an actually beatable enemy.

Their eyes glared through the dark, scanning for the trespassing scum who dared to put their paws on the camp ground.

[ Open to any RC cat up for a fight! ]

You never used to be afraid of days like these
And now you're overwhelmed by your anxieties
Let me help you out
Let me be your guide

Approximate response time:
4-6pm Weekdays [GMT] Afternoons on Weekends
Old July 24th, 2021, 09:16 PM
I am back, sometimes

Status: Remembered this site after not logging in for a while. Still the same as ever
My Mood: Fine
ThunderClan Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post

"HAH! THAT WON'T STOP ME! *cough*" Runningwater leapt back up, slashed twice at Kestrel and then fainted dead away.
"Papyrus what is this?"-Sans
"Its a comic sans"-Papyrus
"Snrk. You said it. hahaha"-Sans
"SANS!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!"-Papyrus

I'm back, I forgot about this for a while
Old July 24th, 2021, 09:17 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Reedpaw hissed before heading towards Kestrelstar, hoping to ram his head on his shoulder. "Stop it!" He yelled. "Please! Hasn't there been enough damage done?!" @spade

The moment Kestrelstar moved, Thistlethorn charged forward. Claws unsheathed and teeth bared, he sprinted forward, hoping to tackle a nearby fish cat. They'd pay!
(Open to both Clans!)

Bump me only after two days.

Old July 24th, 2021, 09:18 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// OPEN TO RIVERCLAN. Albatrosspaw will be fighting to kill - his attacks will be brutal. Alb is old but large and experienced.

>Albatrosspaw<
Chaos, chaos, chaos. It seemed to Albatross that this was all Thunder and River had to offer these days, he thought, as he emerged into the crowded clearing. And what a sight that greeted him. Kestrelstar had murdered Eveningstar? How interesting. There was now an additional life that needed to be taken, on top of the other two. And RiverClan had simply sauntered into his camp and given him an opportunity to do so.

How thoughtful of them.

Akin to his attack at the border, with his jaws wide open and claws flashing, Albatrosspaw launched himself soundlessly at the intruders and attempted to sink his fangs into the nearest RiverClan warrior's throat.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Closed Thread