Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
everything stays, but it...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:03 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:34 PM
Finders for ALLLLL my...
by Epiales
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:33 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:31 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2023, 10:50 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Growing Strong

Wheattail purred, padding over to her team beside her mate Watertail, Wheattail stoppeed breifly to mew, "Good luck"' to Tigermist @pumpkinbubble.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old October 7th, 2023, 11:03 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeonghwaLover View Post
Wheattail purred, padding over to her team beside her mate Watertail, Wheattail stoppeed breifly to mew, "Good luck"' to Tigermist @pumpkinbubble.
*Tigermist nodded*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old October 8th, 2023, 08:41 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Cloverheart went to join her team.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old October 8th, 2023, 08:59 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

It did seem like Fallownose was deep in thought! Her ears perked up once Twilightstar called out the teams, blue eyes resting on their leader. 'Aw mouse-dung...' Lilacpaw seemed saddened for a brief moment as she was assigned to the RiverClan team. Her thinking was along the line of 'but they stink! I don't want to be a stinky cat!' Truth be told, Lilac had never smelled, nor come in contact with any RiverClan cat in her short life - that she knew of. So, instead of dwelling on it - 'Like a kit,' she mentally scolded herself - the young apprentice simply strolled away from the deputy and over to where the majority of her fishcat assigned clanmates were gathering. Sadly, there was a kink in her plan. Owlpaw had also been assigned to fishcat team too, and he had been the one Lilacpaw was hoping to fight.

"Hi Owlpaw," She mewed softly as she approached the other apprentice with a friendly smile. This was the first time she had even addressed the other, "Ready for the fight?" Though, her eyes drifted over to the silly shenanigan going on between Deadmoon and Wolffang.

[ @Tecumori - Owlpaw ]
[ @gs29513 - Deadmoon Mention ][ @Tac Nyan - Wolffang Mention]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 8th, 2023, 10:33 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

lichenpaw and beetlecrest joined their teams
Old October 8th, 2023, 12:47 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Fogpaw sat with her group, purring happily.
Old October 8th, 2023, 10:04 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

(I'm writing this at 10:40 PM, so please excuse any mistakes in this post.)

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light cream-gray fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Fallownose seemed to be thinking quite hard about the very few questions he'd been asked. The deputy had been a little out-of-sorts lately. Wolffang wondered why. I hope nothing's wrong. Still, he trusted Fallownose, and as someone who had gone through the Dark Forest and back (figuratively and literally), Wolffang wouldn't judge. Just so long as Fallownose got back on his paws, everything would be fine. Maybe I should talk to him if he isn't too busy, Wolffang thought. They could easily share a piece of fresh-kill and have a little chat.

A small lilac shape took form beside Fallownose's tall, dark gray one. Wolffang pricked his notched ear as Twilightstar assigned teams. He was on RiverClan. Of course. But so was Deadmoon. Wolffang brightened at the idea of spending time with his sister. Still, if only he'd been put on WindClan... Anyway, it didn't matter. This was all a pretend fight that included vital skills in case any Clan, whether it be RiverClan or ShadowClan or even ThunderClan, decided to try anything.

He padded over to where his team was beginning to gather. A familiar scent pervaded his nostrils, and he glanced to see Deadmoon's brown figure materialize beside his. Um, why was she prodding him? His ears worked fine, even though one had been torn clean off. Maybe she was touchy, like Leopardsong. Wolffang had gotten used to it. "As much as it pains me to fight against the Clan of my birth, I'll try my hardest to be a 'big fierce fish cat,' as you say, and defeat the others." A stirring of memory invaded the dappled gray tom's mind as he thought of the battle training sessions he'd held when he'd been deputy.

Wolffang shook it off and scanned his group. "Alright," he meowed, lifting his head and squaring his shoulders. He glanced at the other team to ensure they weren't too close. "To defeat the others, we'll need to go over some strategies. Keep your voices down so they can't hear us. Does anyone have any ideas? I have some." As he'd instructed, Wolffang lowered his voice. "At least one of us should keep an eye on the enemy medicine cat at all times so we know what he's doing. As for sneaking up on the WindClan cats, as it sounds like we must do, we'll have to keep downwind and tread lightly." He was all business, but it was a bit difficult to be like that with Deadmoon, so he glanced at his sister and added, "Even someone as large and muscular as me can keep quiet. As for avoiding enemy opponents while we're being healed, we should appoint a guard for the medicine cat - someone who keeps an eye on them and stays nearby. I don't believe that breaks any rules." He swung his broad head to survey his teammates.

"Does anyone else have any suggestions? We should also go over some basic defensive battle moves to protect ourselves from getting critically wounded. Defending our throats and necks is key to staying in the fight. We should add in some other attacking moves as well."

@Tecumori (Owlpaw) @Silk_Cradle_Ruler (Hawkflight) @FrostyGalaxy (Beetlecrest) @Dust (Lilacpaw) @pumpkinbubble. (Tigermist) @Dark (Firestorm) @Lullaby (Mantispaw) @gs29513 (Deadmoon) @Lunalis (Fogpaw) @KataroAndTheHeather (Silentleap) @Spirit_life_ty (Scalescar) @Spooky Galaxy (Pricklestep) @Alchemist Kitsune (Lightningpaw)

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

Small, skinny, black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip; has a crooked jaw, mangled tail, and one blind eye.

Placeholder ref sheet can be viewed here.

Twistedpaw blinked in concern when she saw how vacant Fallownose's amber gaze seemed. Is he okay? she wondered. Her bulging light gray tail-tip twitched nervously. He might've attacked her mother, but she understood why, and that didn't stop her from worrying about or respecting him. She was beginning to wonder if this event would turn out to be as bleak as the last one when Twilightstar stepped forward. She exhaled a distorted sigh of relief. Thank StarClan. She gave her chest fur a few quick licks. Her heart pounded, and her legs trembled a bit, but she tried to take deep breaths. This'll be good for you, Twistedpaw, she told herself. You'll be ready in case RiverClan or anyone else attacks.

So, she was on Team WindClan with Cowtuft. Batglare, Brightpaw, and Cloverheart were all there, too. A distorted smile crossed her face. Thank StarClan! She hurried over to them, sticking close to Brightpaw and greeting Cowtuft and Cloverheart with a friendly smile, tilted oddly due to her crooked jaw. She also nodded to Batglare. I hope you're proud of me! He would be, right? For joining this event? Her stomach felt tight as she looked at all the other unfamiliar cats, but Twistedpaw tried to grant her trembling legs strength. She forced herself to lift her head, though her gaze didn't meet anyone else's.

One of her tiny ears twitched as Newtberry spoke. A wave of embarrassment crashed over her. "I-I d-don't know any b-battle moves..." she admitted, shuffling her round black paws and ducking her head despite her previous attempts to remain upright.

@eris (Cloverheart) @Moonraven (Batglare) @KataroAndTheHeather (Lynxyowl) @DdeonghwaLover (Watertail and Wheattail) @spooky sleek. (Newtberry) @GhostCop (Brightpaw) @FrostyGalaxy (Lichenpaw) @Spirit_life_yt (Ashclaw and Crookedpaw) @Cinnamon~ (Poppypaw) @Spooky Galaxy (Turtlepaw) @xX ghostie Xx (Cowtuft)

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; October 8th, 2023 at 10:05 PM.
Old October 8th, 2023, 10:11 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Tigermist stayed quiet*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old October 9th, 2023, 08:55 AM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Lynxyowl
A beige she-cat, with a scar that goes across her face and bridge.

▲▼▲
Lynxyowl stayed quiet throughout the whole thing. She just played around with a stick that appeared at her paws, but then, out of the blue, Twistedpaw spoke. Where did she come from?!

"Oh, you're totally okay, Twistedpaw!" The poor she-cat looked so mangled... how did that even happen? Lynxyowl shook her head. Now wasn't the time!

"We can do that, and... what if some of us ran to the other side without anyone else noticing, then- then they surprise attack RiverClan, then RiverClan is--obviously--surprised, then we win? What about that?"

Lynxyowl was just smiling, excitedly looking between the other cats before her. She didn't even think about the ending, like, how WindClan could even win when the chosen warriors go to surprise RiverClan. There was no Plan B to this Plan A, so, if it failed, then... whoops!

@eris @Moonraven @Tac Nyan @DdeonghwaLover @spooky sleek. @GhostCop @FrostyGalaxy @Spirit_life_yt @Cinnamon~ @Spooky Galaxy @xX ghostie Xx (woAH that was a LOT of mention to go through)

Switching POV to

Silentleap
A brown trans FtM tom, with a stubby tail and green eyes.

▲▼▲
Silentleap eagerly listened to what Wolffang had to say. Wowee! So many ideas! It all made Silentleap's head spin, and- okay, maybe this kind of attitude wasn't the best for such a serious moment.

"We could do that. Maybe we should have two cats to keep an eye on the Medicine Cat?" Silentleap was pretty sure attacking Cowtuft was a no-no in the rules, since it's against everything in the Warrior Code to attack a Medicine Cat, but, who knows? Maybe that rule was just removed. Maybe- internal gasp what if-

Y'know what? Nevermind. Silentleap has too many thoughts in his head.

oh goodness here we go again with the mentions
A

@Tecumori @Silk_Cradle_Ruler @FrostyGalaxy @Dust @pumpkinbubble. @Dark @Lullaby @gs29513 @Lunalis @Tac Nyan @/Spirit_life_yt @Spooky Galaxy @Alchemist Kitsune

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by wendigo; October 9th, 2023 at 08:55 AM.
Old October 9th, 2023, 09:09 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Newtberry had been watching as his other teammates came to join him. His brows furrowed with concern when Twistedpaw anxiously spoke. he was about to protest, saying that it was fine, when Lynxyowl replied. She seemed to have about covered it. "Don't worry, that's fine, Twistedpaw," he soothed, though he wasn't much of a soother. He then listened intently to Lynxyowl's words. He nodded, agreeing, gears turning. "Yeah..and then we could maybe have the main group make a loud ruckus. Then the riverclanners may think that we're stupid, and are giving out our location. We will have a small group, maybe 3 cats, come from above. They will be on the few trees that there are, hiding under the leaves? And they could...um...Scream loudly before dropping on them to distract their attention? Then when they're distracted with our flying group, or main group could charge? Attack from both sides? I don't know, I'm not much of a strategic cat..." he mumbled, hoping the others would approve his idea.

mentions time...ugh
@eris @Moonraven @Tac Nyan @DdeonghwaLover @KataroAndTheHeather @GhostCop @FrostyGalaxy @Spirit_life_yt @Cinnamon~ @Spooky Galaxy @xX ghostie Xx
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Closed Thread