Last post by Mica
Today 10:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2021, 03:45 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: May Gathering

~Stormpaw~ (Open!)

Stormpaw was ready to meet everyone! She hoped that she wasn't limping too much.

~Stonewing~ (Open!)

Stonewing surveyed the ThunderClan cats who had arrived. There were quite a lot of excited apprentices. Thankfully, he didn't have to take care of an apprentice. It must be so annoying to have those cats just hanging over your shoulders all the time. He sniffed.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:45 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

~Moonstep~

Moonstep followed the clan to the gathering she was lready abit grump sience she didnt get much sleep so she hoped today there wouldnt be a fight or eals she would have to claw eyes...she went and found her place a small spot by herself and started to curl up watching around her, her eyes narrowed abit.

[Open to any interactions!]

~Gingerspot~

Gingerspot followed along with the clan finding a seat to sit by herself she looked around at the diffrent cats around she was kinda worried about what would happen, she hoped there wouldnt be a argument

[Open to any interactions!]

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder

Last edited by 13719; May 17th, 2021 at 03:45 PM.
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:46 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippleshade View Post
(ooc: get you facts right Kestrelstar at the beginning saw a cloudy night sky in their first post at the gathering)
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? LOOK AT ALL OF THOSE CLOUDS!"
OAkfur looked out there tin proplay not from starclan he said to himself "THINK YOUR SO SMART RIVERCCLAN CAT HUHUH YOU THINK YOU CAN RULE ME TRY TRY ME! HE HISSED
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:46 PM
chirps

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

A low growl rumbled in Kestrelstar's belly. Not for a moment did he believe that was the entire truth. So there was more to it? Then so be it. If Eveningmist wanted ThunderClan's crimes to come to light in front of the other Clans they would. "And did anyone ever go to verify this? To check Fawnsqueak's body to see if a ThunderClan cat had killed him? Because I'll tell you what - they both reeked of ThunderClan stench when Snakeheart and I found them at Smallpines. Dead." Malice dripped from every word. Below he could hear squabbling but none of it registered. His cats were angry - and they had every right to be.

Spotting his missing leg, a smirk crept onto Kestrelstar's face as he straightened himself up. "Ah, that's a shame," he purred, flicking an ear. "Gotta be careful of the traps out there you know, what with coyotes and all." That was all he would say on the matter as he turned his gaze to the gathered crowd below. The rest would be saved for later.

// @Jackpot

Last edited by spade; May 17th, 2021 at 03:57 PM.
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:48 PM
Lady Silver

Quote:
(ooc: get you facts right Kestrelstar at the beginning saw a cloudy night sky in their first post at the gathering)
{Thunderclan - Polarbelly}

Polarbelly snorted. Riverclan apprentice's were going crazy. "Clearly the clouds aren't being blocked, you clumsy apprentice." She told him, her eyes narrowed accusingly at the apprentice. "Now shut your mouth and stop disrespecting your senior warriors. You have no idea what you're talking about, and if you keep on going, you're surely going to regret it." She threatened, wanting to unsheath her claws and jump on the disrespectful young warrior.
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:49 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
"I DON'T CARE IF I'M YOUR LEADER OR YOUR MENTOR. THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND" anyone in the clearing could her her by now @spade @Jackpot @Panda1440 @feather lily @SilverMuffin and anyone else at the gathering
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakpaw1 View Post

"Ive heard I think this should be enough!" Oakfur growled WHo cares if he/she Is you LEader or mentor. Oakfur hhissed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMuffin View Post
{Thunderclan - Polarbelly}

Polarbelly's ears twitched in annoyance as she heard the apprentice's comment coming from Riverclan. She flicked her tail, thinking about how bad Riverclan must be to have apprentices be so mouse-brained that they'd mention such sensitive matters in front of highly trained warriors. Their warrior killed our leader, she thought. Yet they have no common sense to think that a warrior blessed by Starclan shouldn't have been murdered in such a way.

She dug her claws into the ground, just imagining clawing the apprentices' ear off, then she walked over to Vinepelt, her snout almost curling up in a snarl but she forced it back down with a swallow. "Evening, Vinepelt." She grunted, stopping in front of the cat. "Riverclan apprentice's being disrespectful again, huh? I wonder why." She asked as if she was genuinely curious.
Quote:
Vinepelt turns to Oakfur, slightly calmer now. "This is a serious matter, I know. We don't take it out on GATHERINGS. We take it out in a battle another time. THIS IS NOT STARCLAN'S WILL. I DON'T CARE IF I'M A MEDICINE CAT. A NEWBORN KIT KNOWS THAT YOU DON'T FIGHT AT GATHERINGS!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakpaw1 View Post

"Vinepelt who cares anymore STARCLNA STARCLAN DOSNT CARE ABOUT US ANYMORE LOOK AT THE MOON NO CLOUDS YOUR JUSRA RIVERCLAN CAT THINK YOU ARETHE BEST HUH" He hissed
Quote:
She turned again to Polarbelly. "You don't know the half of it." She said angrily, her fur all bristled.
Quote:
See! All thunderclan do is cause trouble! I don’t care if it’s a gathering or not! And I’m not being disrespectful! I’m standing up to my clan! littlepaw hissed he was ready to leap at the thunderclan cat

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:50 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

A low growl rumbled in Kestrelstar's belly. Not for a moment did he believe that was the entire truth. So there was more to it? Then so be it. If Eveningmist wanted ThunderClan's crimes to come to light in front of the other Clans they would. "And did anyone ever to to verify this? To check Fawnsqueak's body to see if a ThunderClan cat had killed him? Because I'll tell you what - they both reeked of ThunderClan stench when Snakeheart and I found them at Smallpines. Dead." Malice dripped from every word. Below he could hear squabbling but none of it registered. His cats were angry - and they had every right to be.

Spotting his missing leg, a smirk crept onto Kestrelstar's face as he straightened himself up. "Ah, that's a shame," he purred, flicking an ear. "Gotta be careful of the traps out there you know, what with coyotes and all." That was all he would say on the matter as he turned his gaze to the gathered crowd below. The rest would be saved for later.

// @Jackpot
"ENOUGH!!!!" Vinepelt was SUPER ANGRY. Everyone in the clearing could here her by now. Her fur bristled with rage "FOR THE LOVE OF STARCLAN THIS IS A GATHERING, NOT A BATTLE! WE NEED TO STOP FIGHTING! WE SETTLE THIS SOMETIME ELSE!" @Quickpaw @spade @Jackpot @feather lily @Oakpaw1
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it

Last edited by Glitch_Candle; May 17th, 2021 at 03:52 PM.
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:50 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
See! All thunderclan do is cause trouble! I don’t care if it’s a gathering or not! And I’m not being disrespectful! I’m standing up to my clan! littlepaw hissed he was ready to leap at the thunderclan cat

OAKfur runs over to littlepaw "YOU THINK YOUR TUOGH YOU LITTLE APP> HE HISSED
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:51 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

[QUOTE=Rippleshade;1002057]"ENOUGH!!!!" Vinepelt was SUPER ANGRY. Everyone in the clearing could here her by now. Her fur bristled with rage "FOR THE LOVE OF STARCLAN THIS IS A GATHERING, NOT A BATTLE! WE NEED TO STOP FIGHTING! WE SETTLE THIS SOMETIME ELSE!" @Quickpaw @spade @Jackpot @feather lily @Moonlightwolfpup @SilverMuffin
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old May 17th, 2021, 03:52 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post

Thinking to herself, her ears perked up in surprise as she felt something touch them. Turning to look at Starlingflight now, surprised by the display of affection. Junipersong was the one who was usually all lovey with her clanmates, to the point that most shied away from her touch, since she could be a bit overbearing with it. Having someone else be the one to engage with her was a nice change of pace, swiftly causing her to purr with delight.

It was a short-lived feeling, though, as Thunderclan began to make their way into the clearing. But wait? Where was Buckstar? Was..... oh no. Oh stars, that wasnt good. She could sense just from the hostile nature the forest cats exuded that things really werent going to end well this gathering. "Try not to pick any fights with Thunderclan. Im going to keep an eye on our clanmates to make sure they do the same" She whispered to Starlingflight.

Starlingflight shared the same anxieties, and already they two brand new leaders were quarreling. As she had suspected, there was more to the story of Lionstorm's death, but she wasn't going to gloat about it, or make assumptions that it would completely negate the rising tensions between the two Clans.

"Go ahead," She murmured to Junipersong, "Trust me, I am the least likely to pick a fight dear. You know the ones who might be trouble." She meant Goosefury, and possibly the new warriors Plumstorm and Spiderstorm.
Closed Thread