Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 03:28 PM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 03:28 PM
stag q&a
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 03:21 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 03:18 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:17 PM

Old October 25th, 2023, 02:54 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Spireclan [RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesshax View Post
[its no problem!!! dw about it]

CARETAKER, Polefall: queen's dens

Polefall closed her eyes as she continued to purr, inviting the other she-cat to lay near her. Cats like the other were part of the reason why Polefall had decided to become a caretaker - she wanted to prove to them that they could be safe, that there was a place for them, under Luminescence's sky.
*Vine slowly laid near Polefall, still scared*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 25th, 2023, 05:51 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Dawn perked as she listened to her surroundings, the molly sharpened her eyes and unsheathed her claws as a cat landed in front of her, flat on their face, The young Molly flattened her ear as she hid herself, her yellow eyes watching intently before she made a careless decision. Her back legs pushed her off the ground and into the ear as she attempted to sink her teeth and claws in the cat, her defending idea would soon be disappointed once she realizes that her damage probably wouldn't do much.

@endlesshax

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 25th, 2023, 09:18 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_life_yt View Post
Dawn perked as she listened to her surroundings, the molly sharpened her eyes and unsheathed her claws as a cat landed in front of her, flat on their face, The young Molly flattened her ear as she hid herself, her yellow eyes watching intently before she made a careless decision. Her back legs pushed her off the ground and into the ear as she attempted to sink her teeth and claws in the cat, her defending idea would soon be disappointed once she realizes that her damage probably wouldn't do much.

@endlesshax

HUNTER, Dogear: southern forest, outside

Dogear let out a muffled yelp as some small creature landed on his back, digging into him with all their might. He thrashed in surprise, attempting to fling the offending animal off of him. Most prey animals in this forest would rather flee than ambush, leading them to think it might be a fox cub, with their bushy tails and ugly mugs. The grey colourpoint cat would be dead already if it were an adult, so he had a fighting chance, and fight he did, using all his strength in his motions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

*Vine slowly laid near Polefall, still scared*

CARETAKER, Polefall: queens dens

The large she-cat continued purring, before speaking up. “What’s your name?” She coaxed. “What brought you to our Spire?” Polefall knew, from the demeanour and look of the expecting cat, that she had not had an easy time being a stray. The way she cowered from the smallest hints of aggression, and how she had taken Dogear, of all cats, as a threat, gave Polefall some idea. Hopefully, some time within their clan would let the she-cat find herself again, or the caretaker had her doubts about how well she would fare in her Trial.

Polefall glanced upward, and hoped that Naturalia would have mercy on this cat. Her life would be in the Sky’s hands.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old October 25th, 2023, 09:40 PM
error in the code

Quote:

Dogear let out a muffled yelp as some small creature landed on his back, digging into him with all their might. He thrashed in surprise, attempting to fling the offending animal off of him. Most prey animals in this forest would rather flee than ambush, leading them to think it might be a fox cub, with their bushy tails and ugly mugs. The grey colourpoint cat would be dead already if it were an adult, so he had a fighting chance, and fight he did, using all his strength in his motions.

The large she-cat continued purring, before speaking up. “What’s your name?” She coaxed. “What brought you to our Spire?” Polefall knew, from the demeanour and look of the expecting cat, that she had not had an easy time being a stray. The way she cowered from the smallest hints of aggression, and how she had taken Dogear, of all cats, as a threat, gave Polefall some idea. Hopefully, some time within their clan would let the she-cat find herself again, or the caretaker had her doubts about how well she would fare in her Trial.

Polefall glanced upward, and hoped that Naturalia would have mercy on this cat. Her life would be in the Sky’s hands.
*Vine took a deep breath and explained what happened and why she had been searching for help*

*She also said her name was Vine*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 26th, 2023, 10:26 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Quote:

Dawn growled as the molly attacked, The molly yelped as she was flinged off, she rolled back into the bush and landed on her injured leg. A big cry of yelp escaped her as she sat up and licked her leg injured leg. the young kit hissed as she limped over to the big cat, and arched herself"Hey you! Whats the big idea You big ole Plump Cat!, Haven't you heard of looking at what your opponet is you big ole vine brain!" young kit Snarled and snapped as she looked at the warrior in front of her.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 26th, 2023, 07:19 PM
resident meowmeow

Quote:

*Vine took a deep breath and explained what happened and why she had been searching for help*

*She also said her name was Vine*

Quote:

Dawn growled as the molly attacked, The molly yelped as she was flinged off, she rolled back into the bush and landed on her injured leg. A big cry of yelp escaped her as she sat up and licked her leg injured leg. the young kit hissed as she limped over to the big cat, and arched herself"Hey you! Whats the big idea You big ole Plump Cat!, Haven't you heard of looking at what your opponet is you big ole vine brain!" young kit Snarled and snapped as she looked at the warrior in front of her.

The she-cat listened stoically, purring throughout the other's explanation, without showing any reaction. In all honesty, she wasn't worried about the rogue having been followed - SpireClan had a reputation. There was a reason why only strays and rogues entered their territory. The story might have tugged at a different caretaker's heartstrings, but Polefall was unfazed. She was not a compassionate cat by nature. "It is good to meet you, Vine," she rumbled, hoping that the cat would be feeling more comfortable now. "My name is Polefall."

Dogear let out a short scream as the animal began speaking to him, before it realised the attacker was a kit, and he could only stare, dumfounded, as the cat cussed him out. The floppy-eared cat sat helplessly, paws planted in front of him as he felt like he was getting lectured again. Their grey eyes blinked owlishly, black tip of his tail twitching, until the kit was done.

He didn't recognise them as any cat he had seen before, nor any of the strays that lived nearby, taking advantage of the empty twoleg homes. Squinting, he leaned forward, taking a short sniff at the stranger, before meowing out a question hesitantly. "Are you... A gatherer apprentice? I mean, i haven't seen you out here before, and you do look a little young for it, but every kit has the chance to Trial if they want-" he paused for breath. "I don't usually come out this way and it is near to a moss patch, and it's not like I talk to gatherers- I'm not avoiding you guys though, I swear!"

Dogear absolutely was avoiding the gatherers - Cedarstorm terrified him, every time he was called down for moss duty, it felt like he was being held for interrogation by the brown cat. The medicine cat was a starring actor in his nightmares, and Dogear had grown a sixth sense for when the brown cat was nearby. Which was usually when he brought the gatherers up to Sun-haven. Therefore, he avoided Sun-haven.

And consequently, the gatherers.

Dogear was not over the way those cats had laughed at him during his punishment at Polefall's paws.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

Old October 26th, 2023, 07:37 PM
error in the code

Quote:

The she-cat listened stoically, purring throughout the other's explanation, without showing any reaction. In all honesty, she wasn't worried about the rogue having been followed - SpireClan had a reputation. There was a reason why only strays and rogues entered their territory. The story might have tugged at a different caretaker's heartstrings, but Polefall was unfazed. She was not a compassionate cat by nature. "It is good to meet you, Vine," she rumbled, hoping that the cat would be feeling more comfortable now. "My name is Polefall."

Dogear let out a short scream as the animal began speaking to him, before it realised the attacker was a kit, and he could only stare, dumfounded, as the cat cussed him out. The floppy-eared cat sat helplessly, paws planted in front of him as he felt like he was getting lectured again. Their grey eyes blinked owlishly, black tip of his tail twitching, until the kit was done.

He didn't recognise them as any cat he had seen before, nor any of the strays that lived nearby, taking advantage of the empty twoleg homes. Squinting, he leaned forward, taking a short sniff at the stranger, before meowing out a question hesitantly. "Are you... A gatherer apprentice? I mean, i haven't seen you out here before, and you do look a little young for it, but every kit has the chance to Trial if they want-" he paused for breath. "I don't usually come out this way and it is near to a moss patch, and it's not like I talk to gatherers- I'm not avoiding you guys though, I swear!"

Dogear absolutely was avoiding the gatherers - Cedarstorm terrified him, every time he was called down for moss duty, it felt like he was being held for interrogation by the brown cat. The medicine cat was a starring actor in his nightmares, and Dogear had grown a sixth sense for when the brown cat was nearby. Which was usually when he brought the gatherers up to Sun-haven. Therefore, he avoided Sun-haven.

And consequently, the gatherers.

Dogear was not over the way those cats had laughed at him during his punishment at Polefall's paws.
*Vine was still scared, and her kits kicked her, making he yelp and flinch, tail around her midsection, ears pinned*

"Is something going to happen to me and my kits?"

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old October 26th, 2023, 09:23 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day

Quote:

|SPARROWPAW|
|MED DEN|

Sparrowpaw Stretched for a moment as she listened to the 2 speak, the molly patiently waitedfor instructions as she looked at bleakstar, her thoughts still thinking about the sky trial still wondering if she has to do it when she becomes the medicine cat. her distant thought was soon broken as her attention went to her mentor,Cederstorm. The tabby perked and listened to the instructions carefully, A simple nod from her was it to make her snap into duty, moss, the molly stood up and went towards the exit of the den wondering where she could find moss.

|SPARROWPAW|
|THE SPIRE|

Once exiting the den the molly quickly went into action and looked for moss on the walls, her eyes scanning at every moss she finds. The young apprentice grabbed as much moss as she could before returning to the medicine den.

|MED DEN|

She padded into the medicine den with a mouthful of moss, her eyes looking to the dried nests. A smile sneaked up on her as she padded over to the dried up moss and began replacing them, she made sure that the moss were cozy so that anyone that comes in will feel relaxed and welcomed. Once done she took the old moss And made them into a small pile then she grabbed then went over to Cederstorm"I finished replacing with the moss nest is their anything else i can do after i throw these dried moss out?" she asked her mentor with a smile.

Quote:

LEADER, Bleakstar: medicine cat den, lower floors

In his dreams, a looming entity plagued him from above, bright eyes burning a hole into his pelt, staring. He was back on the tower, surrounded by blue, as far as the eye could see. The Spire was a speck below him, trees like ants. He couldn’t look at the being, their pelt blinding him. The only colour there was blue. Blue, blue, blue. Everywhere, all at once. No clouds, no land, just blue. Then, Archstar’s eyes, from between his paws - matted fur and mangled form - his mouth opening, saying something-

He woke up with a gasp, panting, claws dug deep into the moss below him. Bleakstar’s pelt stood on end, and he stared ferociously in front of him. It took a few moments before he could calm himself, slowly standing up before stretching. His back ached furiously, but the cobwebs held strong, and it refused to bleed. That was enough.

Bleakstar thanked the Sky that the apprentice, Sparrowpaw, was still out. He didn’t need anyone else seeing that. His thoughts idly wandered towards the dream - if he could call it that. ‘A prophecy…?’ He thought, worried, before shaking the thought away. If it was, then Cedarstorm would hear something also. Luminescence told her tales in tandem with the Sun, usually.

He began moving with purposeful steadiness, unwilling to show weakness despite his injuries, and stepped out of the den, glancing over the floor. He needed to find Blushedsunset; the clan meeting was long overdue.

[open]

(sorry it took so long to reply- brain wouldnt give me the words ehe)

Medicine cat: Cedarstorm. Medicine den, lower floors

Cedarstorm silently watched both the apprentice and leader leave his den. Sighing as he watched his brother walk away with more steadiness then he should, considering his injury.

If he made it worse by walking like that its his own fault, don't come back crying if it gets infected or torn open.

He had ignored the way Bleakstar had woken up, pretending as if he hadn't seen.

He waited until Sparrowpaw had finished with the nests and asked about what else she could do before he spoke

"We might want to start heading up to the middle levels, Bleakstar just left"

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old October 27th, 2023, 04:09 PM
resident meowmeow

Quote:

*Vine was still scared, and her kits kicked her, making her yelp and flinch, tail around her midsection, ears pinned*

"Is something going to happen to me and my kits?"

Polefall held in a sigh, knowing that the she-cat was merely frightened, and shook her head in reply. "Nothing will happen to you, Vine, nor your kits," she meowed. "Your kits will be safe in this clan, even if you choose to leave them here, alone." The large she-cat turned her head away from Vine after answering, hiding her face as her grey eyes went cold, and she privately wondered, again, if Vine could truly beat the Trial.

The lesser Trials weren't hard, by any means, but a fearful cat was a clumsy one. She knew of many apprentices who hesitated too much, made hasty decisions, and ended up slipping from the height. Unlike becoming deputy, or even a commander, the Trial for becoming a warrior did not even reach the section of Tallspine that lacked stairs - not many failed it.

Despite this, Polefall was having doubts over the queen's ability, with how skittish she was being. The she-cat did not voice this, though. Lumin, she hoped that Vine got it together soon. She dearly hoped that this wasn't a reflection of the rogue's abilities, and just her mind at the moment.

Old October 27th, 2023, 04:41 PM
error in the code

Quote:

Polefall held in a sigh, knowing that the she-cat was merely frightened, and shook her head in reply. "Nothing will happen to you, Vine, nor your kits," she meowed. "Your kits will be safe in this clan, even if you choose to leave them here, alone." The large she-cat turned her head away from Vine after answering, hiding her face as her grey eyes went cold, and she privately wondered, again, if Vine could truly beat the Trial.

The lesser Trials weren't hard, by any means, but a fearful cat was a clumsy one. She knew of many apprentices who hesitated too much, made hasty decisions, and ended up slipping from the height. Unlike becoming deputy, or even a commander, the Trial for becoming a warrior did not even reach the section of Tallspine that lacked stairs - not many failed it.

Despite this, Polefall was having doubts over the queen's ability, with how skittish she was being. The she-cat did not voice this, though. Lumin, she hoped that Vine got it together soon. She dearly hoped that this wasn't a reflection of the rogue's abilities, and just her mind at the moment.
*Vine asked what she was hiding, her voice getting slightly more solid, straightening up slightly*

(Vine is a very strong cat, and will do anything to keep her kits safe and help them)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿