Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 08:17 PM
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by Aolani
Today 08:15 PM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 07:57 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 07:55 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 3rd, 2024, 12:39 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: moorland race - pt 2! [apprentices and up]

Once she finished the first leg of the race Bearpelt continued running, attempting to jump over the holes that were the second leg's obstacles. Bearpelt had no idea whether she was going to win, not that she really cared. She had joined mostly because she thought that this might be fun. If she won she won and if she lost she lost.

Birdpaw kept running quickly after reaching the end of the mud. She attempted to leap over the holes as she ran up to them. She though that she was doing good, which was of course super duper good! At this rate she was going to win and the small almost eight moon old REALLY wanted to win cause losing wasn't very much fun. Nope nope nope. She preferred winning.

Swanpaw was relieved that she wasn't too muddy. It would be easier to clean off after the race, especially since the mud was extremely visible on the albino's pure white coat. Once she reached the holes she made sure to go slowly enough that she didn't have any trouble turning to go around the holes that were too large to step over.

Caterpillarpaw slowed down somewhat to catch her breath, which was fortunate since it allowed her to stop in time to avoid falling down when one of her front paws suddenly sank into one of the holes. Caterpillarpaw sighed, going slowly enough for her to turn around as soon as she noticed a front paw sink into one of the holes. She would have preferred to go quicker but her blindness meant that she would end up tripping over a hole if she tried to go much faster than she was currently going. (All have over fifty words, though you can of course check if you want to)

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 3rd, 2024 at 12:40 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 01:52 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice
Purrk: Agatha Kitty(inactive)

Breathing a sigh of relief and she passed over the mud without to much trouble, Frostpaw continued to bound across the moor swiftly, ears pricked and eyes fixed ahead. She'd had enough luck with the first obstacle so hopefully she'd be just as successful in making it through the next challenge she came across!

Gaze widening as the next obstacle came into view, the apprentice assessed what would be the best strategy to avoid the many holes littered across the grass. She was at risk of tripping if she missed a paw step but she was willing to take that chance.

Bracing herself, Frost attempted to manoeuvre around the holes, much in the same fashion as her previous tactic of taking big strides but with more agility. If it worked last time then it would work again right? Mabye she'd just be striding through the whole race!

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:15 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The start beginning to the race proved to not fail her yet, as she managed to get across the muddied path with... More dirt on her paws and legs than she'd like, but less than if she had slipped and fallen - which she didn't - and the apprentice counted as a win as she finally flew away from slippery ground with large strides. Stars, did this feel good. The wind in her long fur, her paws stretched out in front of her as she raced across the land... How she missed running among the moors. But the silver apprentice couldn't dally for long, for she soon spotted the next obstacle: holes. Many, many holes. Perhaps she was jinxing herself, but before all this trouble away from the clan she would have easily come across these lands - after all, Silverpaw had to rely on her speed and ability to move swiftly, methodically and in a agile manner in battle if she didn't wish to be absolutely crushed. Focusing her gaze on the holes ahead, noting the large ones and the small ones, she decided to utilise the technique to keep moving; evidently, she was continuously moving as she ran, but she meant to keep moving across the path. Jumping over the small holes, leaping to aside to avoid the big - or at least, try to - the silver apprentice did her utmost best to focus on not landing within any of the holes. Stars, how embarrassing it would be if that happened!

Old March 4th, 2024, 07:17 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Brightpaw
She/her - 9 Moons
Brighpaw padded over to the start of the race-line and readied herself to run. She looked ahead of her for the obstacles Bravebird had mentioned, and saw the mud that slicked the ground. Looks slippery, she thought.
"Run!"
Bravebird gave the call, and the cats rushed off. Brightpaw stumbled, not a good start, then re-righted herself and hared after the rest. The mud proved to be difficult, and the apprentice had several splatters of it on her pelt by the time she made it across, but eh, she would wash it off later.
The next section appeared to have holes dug into the earth, so that could cause some tripping hazards. Her eyes narrowed as she approached, and she guessed the best way to avoid them would be just... Watch her paws and run lightly? Well, guess there was only one way to find out.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old March 5th, 2024, 12:58 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sweetpaw
( small brown tabby she-cat with white paws and bright blue eyes )
WindClan Apprenticeshe/her9 moons
friendly • hard-working • enthusiastic

Sweetpaw felt a thrill of accomplishment as she managed to keep up her speed without being tripped up too much. She couldn't believe that worked!

She reached the next obstacle with her confidence soaring. She decided to dodge right through, trying to keep quick and light on her feet — she didn't want to follow behind after such a strong start!

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; March 5th, 2024 at 12:58 AM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 02:01 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

Firestorm, being the absolute best racer in WindClan (and future leader, and mate of the medicine cat) dashed through the mud with little difficulty. It was as if there were wings on her feet. Using her fluffy tail for balance seemed to work this time around, because she didn’t even slip!

Unhindered by the slippery stuff, pushed forward with haste. She was going to win this! Locked in, she noticed that there was a plethora of holes lining the track. Just when did Birdie have the time to dig all of these? Were they even safe? Some of them seemed to be as big as she was!!

Taking a deep breath, she ran head on once more in a bid to avoid the largest of them. If she were able to place her paws down carefully despite the speed in which she was running, then maybe she’d have a chance of getting through this without tripping up too badly.

[TALLY IS SO MEAN TO ME]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 11th, 2024, 01:58 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Applefrost grinned when he managed to leap across the first obstacle, which was mud. He raced towards the next obstacle as quickly as possible and this time tried to dodge it by running around it.

Dustypaw frowned as he tripped through the mud but in the end, he managed to make it through. For the next obstacle he decided to try a different strategy. He extended his paws and tried to leap as far as possible.

(totally not posting last second again )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old March 11th, 2024, 02:36 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ apologies for not doing detailed results this round; those will continue next round! ]

Event [#event]

Hawkfur rolled a 13 15! +2 points [ @Micanomancy ]
You made it through the second obstacle without slowing down! Onto the next!

Beastpaw rolled a 15 18! +2 points [ @Watermeloon ]

Dapplebreeze rolled a 3 8! +1 point [ @Alchemist Kitsune ]
Oh no! One of the holes trips you up and slows you down a bit!

Dewsong rolled a 1! +1 point [ @Desert Rain Frog ]

Bearpelt rolled a 3 12! +2 points [ @Katiethewolfchild ]

Birdpaw rolled a 3 16! +2 points [ @Katiethewolfchild ]

Swanpaw rolled a 5 20! +2 points [ @Katiethewolfchild ]

Caterpillarpaw rolled a 2 15! +2 points [ @Katiethewolfchild ]

Frostpaw rolled a 7 14! +2 points [ @The Doctor ]

Silverpaw rolled a 7 13! +2 points [ @Estelle ]

Brightpaw rolled a 7 9! + 1 point [ @MockingRabbit ]

Sweetpaw rolled a 8 14! +2 points [ @Collieheart ]

Firestorm rolled a 13 17! +2 points [ @Dark ]

Applefrost rolled a 17! + 2 points [ @starry ]

Dustypaw rolled a 2! +1 point [ @starry ]

Paws coming to a stop as she reached the top of a moorland hill where she could watch the rest of the race, Bravebird glanced over as Fallownose came over. She offered him a sly grin, tail waving. "Holes trip you up, big guy?" she teased lightly as she aimed to headbutt his shoulder affectionately. Turning her gaze from her companion she grinned as she watched the racers move onto the next obstacle. [ @Lillith ]

Prompt Three: After the holes in the ground you run out to a rather long, flat stretch of moorland with... seemingly no obstacles? Huh? Just as you start to think there is no obstacle, you hear the pitter patter of feet. What's that?? Looking behind you, you see a stampede of rabbits charging for you! Better book it![/I]]

Silverpaw - 4 points
Birdpaw - 4 points
Caterpillarpaw - 4 points
Swanpaw - 4 points
Sweetpaw - 4 points
Hawkfur - 4 points
Frostpaw - 4 points
Firestorm - 4 points
Applefrost - 4 points
Bearpelt - 3 points
Dapplebreeze - 3 points
Beastpaw - 3 points
Dewsong - 2 points
Snowybreeze - 2 points
Dustypaw - 2 points
Brightpaw - 1 point

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old March 11th, 2024, 02:58 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice
Purrk: Agatha Kitty(inactive)

Smiling triumphantly as she passed the holes, Frostpaw was certainly growing more confident. This was much more fun than she though it'd be! Mabye she could win! ...Welll, she didn't want to get ahead of herself...though mabye in the top three? Gosh, when did she get so ambitious?

Snapping out of her thoughts and looking out for the next obstacle that they would come across, a look of confusion came across the young she-cat's features as she saw nothing ahead. What? Had she strayed off the course or something? No, she hadn't...then where was it?

Frostpaw's ears flattened against her head as she heard the pitter patter of feet behind her. Huh? Her pelt bristled with alarm as she saw a group of rabbits charging after her. Where had they come from?! Were they part of the course?! Picking up speed, Frost broke into a sprint as she desperately tried to run as fast as she could to escape the rabbits.

(Had a username change! I'm Morrigan now! ^^)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 11th, 2024, 04:18 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Dewson- Paw. Demotion... Let Out A Yowl And Began Her Run.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Closed Thread