Last post by Aroogi
Today 05:12 PM
amissus's finder
Last post by furrensic
Today 05:02 PM

Old November 27th, 2017, 03:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The shining Beacon ( PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Angel was in the room with Zewi. He bit her tail.
"I'm not a chew toy!" Angel said to zwei. He continued to bite.
"Yang help" angel said as zwei got off angel when yang told him.
Blake narrowed her eyes at Angel what was her deal?
" can't you just give me space angel? And yang maybe you should have just let zwei chew on her . " she said with a smile her bow twitched again and stood up she looked out the window with an annoyed sigh her yellow eyes turned deadly as they narrowed again she saw an intruder .
great more drama....it's not the white fang is it? she thought and hissed without knowing . Maeve was outside in the courtyard looking at the statue her wolf ears twitched she smiled.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 27th, 2017, 04:08 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Blake narrowed her eyes at Angel what was her deal?
" can't you just give me space angel? And yang maybe you should have just let zwei chew on her . " she said with a smile her bow twitched again and stood up she looked out the window with an annoyed sigh her yellow eyes turned deadly as they narrowed again she saw an intruder .
great more drama....it's not the white fang is it? she thought and hissed without knowing . Maeve was outside in the courtyard looking at the statue her wolf ears twitched she smiled.
"you clearly don't remember last night" angel said. Zwei hid under a bunk bed. Yang stood quiet. "And that's just Maeve outside. Don't attack her" angel growled.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old November 27th, 2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:
"you clearly don't remember last night" angel said. Zwei hid under a bunk bed. Yang stood quiet. "And that's just Maeve outside. Don't attack her" angel growled.
Blake huffed " I've never seen her before .. " she said and looked at yang who was quiet she tilted her head " what ? " she asked. Maeve looked up at the team's window and narrowed her eyes a bit but shrugged " well it's what I get for looking at a statue I guess " she said she had a slight Scottish accent but not much . Then she thought of something funny with a smirk
" let's see how the team likes scares " she said and raced up to the building she jumped super high up and climbed up to the window but hid in the right side of it " get ready girls " she whispered feeling clever . Blake looked behind herself for a moment but shrugged " why am I the bad guy all of a sudden angel ? " she asked

Old November 27th, 2017, 04:33 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Blake huffed " I've never seen her before .. " she said and looked at yang who was quiet she tilted her head " what ? " she asked. Maeve looked up at the team's window and narrowed her eyes a bit but shrugged " well it's what I get for looking at a statue I guess " she said she had a slight Scottish accent but not much . Then she thought of something funny with a smirk
" let's see how the team likes scares " she said and raced up to the building she jumped super high up and climbed up to the window but hid in the right side of it " get ready girls " she whispered feeling clever . Blake looked behind herself for a moment but shrugged " why am I the bad guy all of a sudden angel ? " she asked
Yang started to get in the pillow fort.
"Clearly making fun of me and pulling me ears doesn't seem bad? Does it. Especially when you made me fall off your bunkbed. And it's recorded" angel said showing the tape from last night.
"Blake put me down! Bl- OWWW BLAKE" Angel said as she fell to the floor. Her nose was bleeding from the fall. Her leg in pain. The tape ended with angel falling unconscious when Blake hit her with a yang basketball.
"And Maeve is my teammate. Or other two team mates are missing. They had a mission and didn't return" angel said.

Gone

Old November 27th, 2017, 04:56 PM

Quote:

Yang started to get in the pillow fort.
"Clearly making fun of me and pulling me ears doesn't seem bad? Does it. Especially when you made me fall off your bunkbed. And it's recorded" angel said showing the tape from last night.
"Blake put me down! Bl- OWWW BLAKE" Angel said as she fell to the floor. Her nose was bleeding from the fall. Her leg in pain. The tape ended with angel falling unconscious when Blake hit her with a yang basketball.
"And Maeve is my teammate. Or other two team mates are missing. They had a mission and didn't return" angel said.
Blake was wide eyed and froze she was shocked that she did such a thing! She blinked in confusion and looked at the recorder
you...YOU DOLT! Why did you do that!? You acted worse then cardin! And worst of all your a faunus your self and your not even telling your friends!!!! she thought and blinked again she opened her mouth to speak but was to shocked by her own actions to say anything . That's when maeve jumped in the room and howled scaring Blake causing her to jump back a few feet " AHHHH! What th-" Blake said and maeve laughed she swung her arm " whoo! Now that was fun and that's for Angel from last night! " she said which turned to a growl. Blake narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth she had a loud hiss then covered her mouth " i....ugh...by! " she said and ran out of the room quickly . Maeve raised her eyebrow " that's a fine how ya do " she said

Old November 27th, 2017, 05:07 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Blake was wide eyed and froze she was shocked that she did such a thing! She blinked in confusion and looked at the recorder
you...YOU DOLT! Why did you do that!? You acted worse then cardin! And worst of all your a faunus your self and your not even telling your friends!!!! she thought and blinked again she opened her mouth to speak but was to shocked by her own actions to say anything . That's when maeve jumped in the room and howled scaring Blake causing her to jump back a few feet " AHHHH! What th-" Blake said and maeve laughed she swung her arm " whoo! Now that was fun and that's for Angel from last night! " she said which turned to a growl. Blake narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth she had a loud hiss then covered her mouth " i....ugh...by! " she said and ran out of the room quickly . Maeve raised her eyebrow " that's a fine how ya do " she said
"Thanks Maeve. I hope Ava and eve come back. We can't be team amea without eve and ava(they die saving the school soon. {from a Grimm})" angel said. Yang looked up. She sighed.

Gone

Old November 27th, 2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:

"Thanks Maeve. I hope Ava and eve come back. We can't be team amea without eve and ava(they die saving the school soon. {from a Grimm})" angel said. Yang looked up. She sighed.
Maeve nodded her right ear flicked
" yeah haven't seen those girls in a while... A wolf is nothing without its pack. "She said and scratched her black wolf ears . She looked at yang then the direction the jerk whent " hey purple eyes might wanna go check on her she seems .... Odd" maeve said with a friendly smile.
Blake was sitting by the statue again her head was down and she had a few memories of being apart of the white fang. She felt guilty now for doing that to angel when she didn't even remember doing it.

Old November 27th, 2017, 05:28 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Maeve nodded her right ear flicked
" yeah haven't seen those girls in a while... A wolf is nothing without its pack. "She said and scratched her black wolf ears . She looked at yang then the direction the jerk whent " hey purple eyes might wanna go check on her she seems .... Odd" maeve said with a friendly smile.
Blake was sitting by the statue again her head was down and she had a few memories of being apart of the white fang. She felt guilty now for doing that to angel when she didn't even remember doing it.
"Blake I'm sorry. It's just I'm been more aggressive without Ava and eve. I just hope there fine" angel said. She noticed a Grimm. Her weapon was inside. Blakes was too. She saw an arrow in the Grimm back. It was her friends badly wounded but okay. Ava came up as she had stabbed the grimm. The Grimm stabbed her chest.
"Ava!" Eve yelled as she had stabbed the Grimm heart. The Grimm had threw eve at a spike her life was fading but she saved the school and her friend.
"Ava? Eve?" Angel said in tears.

Gone

Old November 27th, 2017, 05:37 PM

Quote:

"Blake I'm sorry. It's just I'm been more aggressive without Ava and eve. I just hope there fine" angel said. She noticed a Grimm. Her weapon was inside. Blakes was too. She saw an arrow in the Grimm back. It was her friends badly wounded but okay. Ava came up as she had stabbed the grimm. The Grimm stabbed her chest.
"Ava!" Eve yelled as she had stabbed the Grimm heart. The Grimm had threw eve at a spike her life was fading but she saved the school and her friend.
"Ava? Eve?" Angel said in tears.
Maeve ran up beside Angel and was wide eyed she growled and kicked the ground " ALRIGHT YA GRIMM! if ya take them down your gonna fight the wolf! " she yelled and kicked the dead Grimm away. Blake snapped out of it and was wide eyed as she saw ava and eve she felt her ' bow ' twitch she tried to flatten her ears but the bow didn't let her . Her face now had a sad expression
" angel i...I'm sorry about ...your team mates ...I know what it's like to loose a few.... " Blake said sadly

Old November 27th, 2017, 05:43 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Maeve ran up beside Angel and was wide eyed she growled and kicked the ground " ALRIGHT YA GRIMM! if ya take them down your gonna fight the wolf! " she yelled and kicked the dead Grimm away. Blake snapped out of it and was wide eyed as she saw ava and eve she felt her ' bow ' twitch she tried to flatten her ears but the bow didn't let her . Her face now had a sad expression
" angel i...I'm sorry about ...your team mates ...I know what it's like to loose a few.... " Blake said sadly
Angel cried. Those were her first friends and team. They died like heros. She saw more people coming. The rabbit didn't want this to happen.

Gone