Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:58 PM

Old November 28th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Angel With a Shotgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"I'll eat." Jayce told him, giving a small smile. She sat down and looked at the table, "What should I eat?"
Peter shrugged at her. "I donno. Whatever you feel like eating, even if it's weird or disgusting or whatever." he told her. He realised how weird it sounded, but it was his kind of attitude, so he laughed about it instead of feeling awkward. "Don't mind that, just take like me if you can't pick." he chuckled. He wondered what she thought of him right now, how goofy and stupid he must be. Then he wondered what she thought of their situation, of where they were, of what they were doing. He hated the missions, but did they? Did they enjoy using their powers, whatever they were used for? He stared blankly at his bowl as he thought all of this.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 28th, 2016 at 09:31 PM.
Old November 28th, 2016, 10:17 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Peter shrugged at her. "I donno. Whatever you feel like eating, even if it's weird or disgusting or whatever." he told her. He realised how weird it sounded, but it was his kind of attitude, so he laughed about it instead of feeling awkward. "Don't mind that, just take like me if you can't pick." he chuckled. He wondered what she thought of him right now, how goofy and stupid he must be. Then he wondered what she thought of their situation, of where they were, of what they were doing. He hated the missions, but did they? Did they enjoy using their powers, whatever they were used for? He stared blankly at his bowl as he thought all of this.
Jayce shrugged, "Alright." She grabbed a bowl and stuffed it with bacon, eggs, and topped it with a pancake, "Please don't ask. I don't have answers." She groaned, and grabbed the pancake, chewing on it mindlessly.
Old November 29th, 2016, 12:33 AM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

(do you have room for another person? if there is, is lightning taken?)

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old November 29th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Jayce shrugged, "Alright." She grabbed a bowl and stuffed it with bacon, eggs, and topped it with a pancake, "Please don't ask. I don't have answers." She groaned, and grabbed the pancake, chewing on it mindlessly.
Peter chuckled at her morning meal. "Not here to judge, I've ate worse. Unless you add ketchup in there ... that'd be disgusting." he added seriously. She was weird, but not much that others honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
(do you have room for another person? if there is, is lightning taken?)
( @Chara Dreemurr I think we have 2 dark characters and 2 fire, no lightning and no air. Could you ask who's going to roleplay and what not? Diz might want to join in.)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 29th, 2016, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Peter chuckled at her morning meal. "Not here to judge, I've ate worse. Unless you add ketchup in there ... that'd be disgusting." he added seriously. She was weird, but not much that others honestly.

( @Chara Dreemurr I think we have 2 dark characters and 2 fire, no lightning and no air. Could you ask who's going to roleplay and what not? Diz might want to join in.)
Jayce laughed, "I'd never add ketchup." She gave him a small smile and took a bite out of her pancake then continued to chew on it, her eyes blank. "I'm so tired..." She yawned, continuing to chew on the pancake.
Old November 29th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Jayce laughed, "I'd never add ketchup." She gave him a small smile and took a bite out of her pancake then continued to chew on it, her eyes blank. "I'm so tired..." She yawned, continuing to chew on the pancake.
He didn't answer or react to that, but a cloud was slowly forming above her head, condensing into a snow ball. The little grayish cloud was barely bigger than the size of a head, and it started snowing slowly. The ball suddely dropped right on her head. He chuckled slightly, aware that he probably pissed her off. "Woops. Sorry there, coldn't resist." he told her with an obvious pun.

(Honestly, the pun was suposed to simply be "couldn't" but the typo became a pun on it's own xD)

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 29th, 2016, 11:45 AM

Quote:
He didn't answer or react to that, but a cloud was slowly forming above her head, condensing into a snow ball. The little grayish cloud was barely bigger than the size of a head, and it started snowing slowly. The ball suddely dropped right on her head. He chuckled slightly, aware that he probably pissed her off. "Woops. Sorry there, coldn't resist." he told her with an obvious pun.

(Honestly, the pun was suposed to simply be "couldn't" but the typo became a pun on it's own xD)
(Nice cx)
Jayce gasped dramatically, "OH MY GOD PETER!" She screeched, brushing the snow off. "IT'S COLD!" She suddenly gained a smirk and jumped up onto his back, putting her hands over his eyes and throwing her weight to the side, bringing him with her.
Old November 29th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
(Nice cx)
Jayce gasped dramatically, "OH MY GOD PETER!" She screeched, brushing the snow off. "IT'S COLD!" She suddenly gained a smirk and jumped up onto his back, putting her hands over his eyes and throwing her weight to the side, bringing him with her.
Peter felt his balance disrupted as he started to fall on his side. "Wait!" he screamed, flailing his arms to find a grip before falling off his chair, only grabbing his spoon wich came along in his fall to the floor. A small thud followed, and a loud one from the chair followed, then bursts of laughter as the two were now laying on the floor, laughing out. "Hoh-hoh-hoh-hoh my go-ho-hosh ha haaa! *breath* oh man! I hope the labbies didn't hear that! They'd lecture us again, hahhh. he breathed, laughing and chuckling. The labbies were the scientists who tested their abilities in combat and other situations, he just liked the name better.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 29th, 2016, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Peter felt his balance disrupted as he started to fall on his side. "Wait!" he screamed, flailing his arms to find a grip before falling off his chair, only grabbing his spoon wich came along in his fall to the floor. A small thud followed, and a loud one from the chair followed, then bursts of laughter as the two were now laying on the floor, laughing out. "Hoh-hoh-hoh-hoh my go-ho-hosh ha haaa! *breath* oh man! I hope the labbies didn't hear that! They'd lecture us again, hahhh. he breathed, laughing and chuckling. The labbies were the scientists who tested their abilities in combat and other situations, he just liked the name better.
Jayce burst into laughter, "You should have heard yourself!" She joked, smiling widely. She covered her mouth to try and stop from laughing but couldn't help it, "You deserved it!" She continued to laugh, gently pushing his shoulder. "Oh but that was hilarious, your scream as you fell."
Old November 29th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Jayce burst into laughter, "You should have heard yourself!" She joked, smiling widely. She covered her mouth to try and stop from laughing but couldn't help it, "You deserved it!" She continued to laugh, gently pushing his shoulder. "Oh but that was hilarious, your scream as you fell."
Peter chuckled at that. "Yeah, your was worse when I dropped that on your head! I probably deserved it, but hell it was worth it!" he told her, rising to his feet again. "At least next time don't do like cody and break everything." he joked.

(@Chara Dreemurr Hoi, who else is part of the roleplay in the end? Except holly and bread. I'm not sure because idk who has wich power.)

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 29th, 2016 at 11:28 PM.